About this start this in preparation for the second one, what type of vamp should I be bros?

About this start this in preparation for the second one, what type of vamp should I be bros?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 78K)

One with vaguuna

Attached: 1560760657710.jpg (1400x700, 276K)

Bandwagon jumping zoomers are the worst, if you didn't play this close to release fuck off from this board

Nosferatu

>if you didn't play this close to release
It came out in 2004, I was 5 when this came out

>posts VTMB
>talks about the shitty "sequel"

Ventrue Chads rise up

Attached: vampire_the_masquerade___bloodlines__ventrue_by_ivuliena_dc07705-pre.jpg (730x1095, 74K)

Don't you have some fortnite to play

Whatever your character is put points in combat skills

the best clan, unironically

>thinbloods having powers
>can't play as nosferatu
2nd game is already shit

I'm in uni mate, what are you going on about

>thinbloods having powers

yeah okay just go ahead and say fuck the lore when you wanna win over the people who loved bloodlines yeah okay. FUCK THESE NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1559262285045.jpg (767x737, 488K)

>I'm in uni
Don't you have some fortnite to play, zoomer?

He's calling you a zoomer since you're gen z

And? You can be in uni with 18 or 19, so you can easily be a zoomer.

best clan for a first playthrough i would say would be either tremere, toreador, or brujah, depending on what kind of build you would like to play. gangrel and ventrue are also alright but they work kinda weirdly, if you're really sold on how they sound by all means pick them but if you don't have a preference i would say probably one of the first three would be better. i also am part of the camp that advises against nos/malk first playthrough, i know there are some people that swear by it but i don't agree with that.

Attached: 1559932999766.png (376x358, 130K)

Go Malk if you want to be extremely confused but then filled with sudden enlightenment near the end.

What disciplines do Ventrue have again? Celery is one, yeah?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x318, 18K)

toreador antitribu

Attached: 1215[1].jpg (1215x683, 56K)

...I hate my life.
Fortitude, Presence, Dominate.
I other news:
>Toreador: Celerity, Presence, Auspex.
>Tremere: Thaumaturgy, Dominate, Auspex.
>Malkavian: Dementation, Auspex, Obfuscate.
>Nosferatu: Obfuscate, Animalism, Potence.
>Gangrel: Animalism, Protean, Fortitude.
>Brujah: Celerity, Presence, Potence, because they are a bunch of wankers.

Not Malk or Nossie, first one can spoil stuff and the Nossie have different playstyle

This makes me feel old. I played it in college when it first came out. Fuck me.

Any clan except Nos because it's a bit harder getting around.
Malk is listed as "DO NOT PLAY" by retards - play through the tutorial with one, if you like how the speech is, feel free to keep going with it.

Any clan is fine, just be aware that around the second/third hub is when you should stat investing points into combat. Guns = awesome but they're only awesome late game. Melee and unarmed are fine, though if you wanna go unarmed, pick brujah or somethnig
Investigation is a useless skill, so is intimidation, seduction isn't bad but perseude is a better overall talky skill if you wanna talk shit to bypass combat

But by act 3, combat starts to become more and more common as the only option

DON'T OPEN IT

I too, am playing vtmb in anticipation of the sequel.
Just hit chinatown, and I'm starting to burn out a bit.
Were the devs high when they thought to implement the sewers level?

Anyway, I'm hoping all the vampires and NPCs are less fucking trashy in the sequel.
Hoping for a bunch of dorky vampires due to the focus on thin-bloods.

Mercurio is your best friend

Is not that Malk can spoil stuff, it's just their dialogue is 80% gibberish. They are fine for the first playthrough if you are willing to put up with some VERY confusing dialogue options and "wait, what?"moments.
I would advise against Nosferatu, they have completely different playstyle that sometimes requires a good grip on game mechanics - where are the Masquerade zones, who can you talk to safely, and so on. Otherwisem you'll be just bumbling around taking Masquerade hit after Masquerade hit. You are essentially disallowed from walking the streets in the open and talking to random NPCs. It's usually an extremaly stealth-heavy run.

>sewers
Just go to cemetery and noclip through mausoleum LMAO

Attached: 1560707524217.jpg (1019x1018, 119K)

>Just hit chinatown
I already finished it user.