Why aren't there more videogames about becoming small and exploring the human body...

Why aren't there more videogames about becoming small and exploring the human body? The potential seems to be really good.

Would you play a game where you play as a shrinking doctor / surgeon that goes into bodies to fight germs and perform surgery?

Attached: file.png (1889x1400, 2.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h3BNd0J3gGs
youtube.com/watch?v=858fnH8y--k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inb4 vore thread

You can't really "explore" the human body because it's a mass of solid flesh. The only real pathway through it all would just be 10,000 miles of veins.

This is why most inside body levels look like this. Nothing but a pile of severed spleens on the ground.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>There will never be a videogame where you ride a red blood cell through the bloodstream to get to your destination to take down Staphylococcus aureus or a pollen allegry.

Because Vore fags get paid to do that

Prince Froggy ruined a whole generation of kids.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

You can take massive liberties with it, like osmosis jones, or inside out, or that episode of rick and morty where they go inside the hobo.

It's mostly ugly

Attached: ChiefDrop-large.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

ive had the fetish as long as I can remember. well almost as long as I can remember. Ever since I was 4/5. it seems this is a common trend among vorefags, to have the fetish from an extremely young age.

That's late. I've had it since I was at least 2, and probably earlier.

>Would you play a game where you play as a shrinking doctor / surgeon that goes into bodies to fight germs and perform surgery?
I did and it was terrible.

Attached: SNS-XR-USA-box-front[1].jpg (1000x670, 292K)

It's like they took that one stage from every Gradius and made a game out of it. So creative.

damn son

Same here. Got it around my tot years and It’s been making my sex drive go bonkers since and I hate it.

fuck off vorefaggot

I was 5 back then. I didn't understand why that boss made me feel "funny". I didn't know why I would replay it and just run around in there, throwing eggs to watch the walls stretch. Now I know, and I wish I still didn't.

Attached: 1512618892492.png (675x612, 274K)

Bowser's Inside Story

I heard that game sucked

X-Multiply has that plot at least. Although its quite horrific on whats inside.
Really, most shmup have at least a level of organic fortress where you need to destroy a brain, heart, eyes into gibs, sometime the bloodier, the better.

That Life Force arcade shmup has that weird idea to palette swap all enemies and backgrounds into something organic related. You can even hear the announcer saying something like "kidney stones cannot be destroyed" while its just a recolored space rock.

>that SS2 biomass part

Was a japanese PSP monhun clone about this that looked hella rad - googling it, it was called Nanodiver. You'd arm your badass microbots and fight huge viruses MH style.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h3BNd0J3gGs

I was deathly afraid of this boss. I saw my brother beat it once and was convinced to never play his stage on my own. When I finally did my heart was pounding so fucking bad and I almost started crying when the regular frog enemies appeared on that other level.

t. into vore now. Weird how the human body mixes up emotions like that.

Blood vessels, lungs and the digestive tract. Anything else?

Inside the beating heart and the brain itself? Within it are blood that is as corrosive as stomach acid, blood cells that will attack you or walls of meat that can quickly regenerate. Horrifying alien biology.

So which vidya character would you want to take that kind of trip into, Yea Forums?

The Magic School Bus 64

Attached: 62852A34-BB9D-47AD-B907-3EB96575CC83.jpg (480x360, 40K)

I want to perform very thorough and very deep repairs inside 2B!

Attached: 1541156403254.png (1080x1920, 2.01M)

Is that after getting in through the back entrance?

why would you want my list of characters I'd want to be digested by explore
pic related

Attached: xvOyDvP.jpg (927x1200, 522K)

Haha

I bet you were happy when the dynamax mechanic got revealed.

Only good thing from the dumpster fire of sword shield

Attached: 1561014865238.png (350x219, 160K)

>getting in through the back entrance

What else?

Attached: 60755257_p0.jpg (2276x1596, 1.04M)

Obviously there’s no other way in that can compare and I want to explore Zelda’s ‘dungeon’ in the same way.

Attached: E9085C5C-B87E-44F5-92B6-4EADB7920361.jpg (976x1480, 89K)

I had the complete reverse where I loved that you got special eggs and got the bounce house stomach and would replay the level over and over again. It got me really interested in that sort of stuff to the point where eventually I was reading vore fics; and now I couldn't possibly be less interested in vore and find it gross.

Whoa, you're the first I've seen completely getting out of a childhood fetish instead of being sucked in.

Ozzy and Drix styled GTA game when

>Would you play a game where you play as a shrinking doctor / surgeon that goes into bodies to fight germs and perform surgery?
I did ages ago. It was called X-Multiply:
youtube.com/watch?v=858fnH8y--k

I'd play it if the gameplay and exploration was decent and it wasn't just vore pandering. maybe even have a system where you can try and diagnose symptoms by collecting samples in different areas and referring to a medical journal the player has. some nonessential areas might even be sealed off if you choose the wrong treatment and you visibly make the host worse as a consequence.