This is an elite tactical operator

>This is an elite tactical operator
>Fucking cargo shorts
Thanks ubishit

Attached: C834779A-A6A7-4D40-8276-AB6CFD74AF6D.jpg (236x487, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbJhmHN36jE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love to play him but he looks like someone who goes to an ops area with a bicycle in that getup

Attached: OP BTFO.jpg (670x992, 91K)

What the fuck is that MP5?

Carry bag or something like that, it's not a magazine how you probably thinking.

umad?

Just a little prick

Lesion is actually one of the most realistic DLC operators

Attached: 7c1758090b1137377b84c347dfac8c9e.jpg (1920x1319, 342K)

What about Buck, Blackbeard or Capitao?
Also Vigil, Maestro and Maverick.

>That nigga in the middle that brought a mattress to a firefight

Siege isn't a Rainbow Six game nor a tacticool game, retard. It's unbelievable you mongs still haven't figured that out. R6 died on 3.

K boomer fag

Learn to reading comprehension betterer

RHODESIAN
SHORT
SHORTS

>You going to fight the Holy War in cargo shorts?
youtube.com/watch?v=zbJhmHN36jE

Attached: pablo-schreiber[1].jpg (700x522, 23K)

I call him chinese tourist.

Yeah i know what you said.
I asked your opinion on Buck and etc. from my post.

mainland chinese movies always have the hk guys die.

>elite tactical operator
>women
Pick one, ubisoft.

i use his hawaïan shirt too

I love how you can actually see where there was a change in writers. Everyone notes at Zofia/Ela was where we went into 'hero-mode' on everyone.

Year 2 was where it fully manifested, but they were doing it since the first dlc ops considering every season has to have a mandatory female operator apparently.

>mandatory female operator
What exactly is wrong with representation? Female soldiers exist dumbass

Blackbeard and Maverick are really the only "realistic" looking operators out of your bunch, and even then they're stereotypes
Vigil is actually based on the Taiwan special forces, but he's Korean
Capitao is fucking blind in one eye

Attached: main-qimg-abce3d60b84e3e183c828891ac048275.png (602x452, 446K)

>how to appeal to a wider audience 101

>Sells next years season pass
>Delay promised content WHEN DUE without apologizing
>Even cancel out promised content
>"LUL no refunds"

Vigil is also an escapee from North Korea when he was a kid.

I think it's more because the backstories started getting crazier and crazier. Zofia and Ela's were the tipping point of that stuff. Reading Zofia's background makes it sound like she had fuckin Deathstroke for a dad.

Nokk's dad is the fucking king of Denmark or some stupid shit

I've said it in previous threads before
I'm not even mad about the disproportionate number of female operators, just make everyone wear their uniform and act professional
why the fuck does ela exist

Then there's Caveira who is a known psycho.

The recruitment effort for Rainbow must have really hit the shitter without Ding there.

SAS are realistic if only because they're based on the team that raided the embassy.

>female soldiers exist dumbass
Not in combat special forces. The vast majority are in non-combat rolls, medical units, and information units. Women being admitted into regular combat infantry is a recent development. If women can't get through the US Marines downgraded fitness programs what makes you think they'd have women in the SEALs and other spec-ops units?

this is not strictly an MP5 but it exists

Attached: Vollmer HK51B.jpg (350x212, 30K)

I don't think this weapon is suited for counter-terrorist ops. But i ain't saying it's not what on pic, just very odd choice for gun. It's like they wanted SMG but with rifle rounds(Or how this called carbine).

>very odd choice for gun
>they wanted SMG but with rifle rounds
That's exactly what counter terrorists want. Small package but with a more effective cartridge.

Hhmmm, okay. Don't know why, but i want to believe you.
But i want to make it clear.
As i know, police forces usually wants a tool that can stop/disengage criminals, not kill them. It's usually means non-lethal weaponry, and small calibers can feat in this section if used with approach.
And counter-terrorist ops is usually dispatched for high risk missions/operations with main priority to stop/capture terrorists. Because neutralizing can be perfomed when terrorists become totally hostile.
So, why they would want a caliber that will be more effective at killing them? Or it's because modern terrorist probably will always wear kevlar vest that can stop 9mm???

Armor penetration, lower collateral damage from missed shots because of how rifle rounds fragment, better effective range if the situation calls for it.
There was a time where the SMG was superior to a rifle for close quarters, but now they're about even in close quarters while rifles offer more advantages. The main reason you see SMGs with police or military forces these days is because they still work well enough and were already part of the inventory, or it's a smaller country that can't afford or doesn't want to buy the latest and greatest.

The US secret service uses MP7s because even though they're compact PDWs they use armor piercing ammo. But really the only reason those are used is that the president doesn't want to have a bunch of goons standing around him with big rifles constantly visible.

>MP7
So, P90 didn't really won PDW contest.

Okay, thanks for explanation.
Glad there are still people around, who genuinely likes something and can easily explain to curious strangers.

Gabe Nowak's betrayal really fucked things up. The entire unit got shut down and then reactivated into the anime hero power hour

That's not how you ask an opinion, ESL.

>As i know, police forces usually wants a tool that can stop/disengage criminals, not kill them. It's usually means non-lethal weaponry, and small calibers can feat in this section if used with approach.
No one is using a live firearm in an LTL capacity. LTL alternatives exist. If you're using live ammo, the purpose is to kill. Unless it's beanbag rounds or rubber bullets, the bullet is meant to kill

Lesion is one of the more tame ones considering he's at least based on a real unit.
Post fatlock or dokkaturd or clash or el* if you want to actually rightly prove how ugly this gayme is.

Different people, different ways of understanding.

Apparently the 4.6mm ended up being slightly better than the 5.7mm in armor piercing.

I think it's a brass catcher, not really sure what the point of it is though.

Clash is pretty accurate though
>Niggress yells at people until they die

Accurate only in WAKANDA terms.

someone explain the appeal of R6. it's so boring and unengaging. most combat just goes down to instant reaction time, then specating for 5 minutes while 2 dorks try to find eachother because the maps are so clunky

get good