What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-20 Bloodstained Curse of the Moon.png (437x349, 55K)

Your brain

Hollow Knight came out and everyone will compare every new metroidvania to that absolute masterpiece

Iono OP that's a respectable score if you give creedance to some nerd's opinion piece.

nothing, considering people were and still are trying to make it into mighty9 part 2 though you'll keep making shit like this because you're bored, I'm going to sleep goodnight

people forgot Castlevania games are clunky as shit by design, even SOTN

Hollow knight is baby mode game.

all metroidvanias are

Environmental Station Alpha is pretty hard. Same dev as Baba is You.

>baba is you
>metroidvania

HK is much harder than bloodstained lamo what

Can you read properly?

buddy can you read?

oh

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 9K)

No sequel yet.

Attached: DeCdNr1U0AAocJX.jpg (1200x675, 47K)

It looks like dogshit, like a random amateurish unreal engine action game you could find at dlsite.

Aside from that it's a great.

Chrono Cross is rated higher than Chrono Trigger

This is all you need to know about Metacritic

Love how all of you dumb niggers are so fucking retarded to even realize that the game in OP's pic is the 8bit game that was a free backer reward and not the actual game.
but of course your MUH TORTANIC shitposting blinds your already non existent braincells.
Absolute fucking retards

this. like, didn't they get a million dollars? How did they not hire a single graphics designer, haha? Looks like a coder made the graphics. fucking yikes

Nothing trips.
82 is a respectable grade. Give it a nice applause. At least it is better than my Accounting 101 average, lmao.

that's a pretty good score for an ugly, ps2-looking game

Only 1 person in this thread mentioned bloodstained and you didnt even reply to him, you autistic fuck.

>bloodstained
HELLFIRE
SHADOW

it got 5 million backer bucks + more money from the publishers. They went through like 3 different game studios who can't do 3d art & animation for shit so they had the backers choose the art styles with polls. They couldn't buy competent artists at all with those millions of dollars. I

Is a 82 suppose to be a bad score?