No memes, whos getting cut next game?

IMO we need echos/semi clones gone and characters reworked
>Odyssey inspired Mario
>BTOW Link with runes and all that shit
>Just make Samus not boring
>Fox is boring and his reflector is no longer special
>Majoras Mask inspired Young Link with masks
>2nd Pokemon trainer? Blue?

If you insist on keeping the clones then characters need reworks and The semi clones and Echos can keep the old move set alive.

Attached: SMash DLC.jpg (1200x657, 523K)

>Sora
>Crash
More like eggman and steve

Attached: 1560962647025.jpg (500x382, 27K)

Everybody in the 64 cast that isnt Link and Luigi need's an overhaul

Ridley and K Rool are guaranteed to never be removed, they are staples now like Bowser and Dorf

Steve won't get in as he has no personality nor skins

>Link
I agree on Luigi hes fine, I mean he could do with more Mansion inspired moves.
But come on man, BOTW Link could be so much more. Runes, spears, fire/lightning swords. And his Final Smash is a fucking Arrow.

Who cares about what the next game is going to be like after Ultimate? It's a game that's all about the roster so if you start making cuts after introducing the concept of "no cuts" then no one is going to buy it.

Besides that, even if they make cuts to make way for newcomers, they've already got every possible big name in Ultimate. You would just be exchanging A and B-list characters for C and D-list ones. If you have to cut Banjo to add Phoenix Wright then no one's going to care.

Smash as a franchise is dead after Ultimate. They can support Ultimate for as long as they can but eventually they'll have to move hardware and a port will be unlikely because of the legal nightmare caused by re-negotiating all the third party IPs. Their only hope is a full gameplay reboot but even then, only diehard fans are going to be interested if you cut half the roster.

I disagree. Smash Ultimate I see it as a "Smash Anniversary Special". Also when you take into account the original name is called "Smash Brothers Special"

If the next game does not have a massive roster like this, then it needs a game play overhaul. Kids will still like it no matter what and reworking characters will make them fun again. The original 8 have been so samey for 20 years. Its time for a change.

Somehow this is less annoying than Waluigi retards

characters like Young Link, Dr Mario and Lucina are the most probable for cuts if i had to guess.

Mario? Fuck yeah cut
Lucina should be a skin
And Young link gone or give him new moves based on MM

Just spitballing here, but if I had to guess
>Dr. Mario, Young Link, Pichu
>Dark Pit and Dark Samus though tbqh I wish they'd de-clone them instead
>Daisy and PP (nothing against PP, but I can't imagine he'd take priority over others)
>Chrom, Roy and Lucina (Corrin's meh, but she at least has an original moveset)
>the SE characters , if only because I hear SE is hard to work with (I dunno, Capcom, Sega, and Namco seem pretty happy with smash, so I doubt we'd lose them)
>maybe Joker gets replaced with a new Persona mc
>maybe Incineroar or Greninja gets dropped for a new pokemon (or they'll end up like Lucario and come back anyway)
>maybe the Konami reps, but seeing all the love CV got kinda gives the impression that they might stick around
>no idea if Microsoft would be on board with Banjo again, but I like to imagine they'd be cool with it
tl;dr, mostly clones

No memes here champ

Attached: fighter pass.png (1980x1100, 2.1M)

All squarefags are definitely getting cut

Your pics are unironically better than the hero

that means more to me than you think, user. thanks

Geno's wish is to make a splash, but that doll's destined for the trash!

Isaac seeks to join the fun. Too bad his career is done!

Some people say we may get Porky. That little brat is far too dorky!

Adeleine in Smash Bros just isn't sane! That lousy artist only inspires disdain!

Waluigi can kick, and scream, and cries... But he'll NEVER get in, no matter how hard he tries!

Speaking of icons, Skull Kid ISN'T one. But as a weak lame-o, he's second-to-none!

Even Sakurai gets weirded out by Tingle. There's a reason that freak is still single!

A Waddle Dee can't fight in THIS battle. His delusions of stardom are mere prittle-prattle!

Shantae may think she's clever and cute, but here she finds herself getting the boot!

If you're a greasy otaku, Reimu is grand! If you're anyone else, Reimu you can't stand!

Sylux is imposing, he may LOOK the part, but he's about as complex as a smelly wet fart!

Crash would be the perfect chum, if he didn't look so dumb!

Leon thought he had it in the bag. But Sakurai told him, "No way, fag."

Is there anyone left that deserves a slot? Why, Grunty, of course! She's smart, strong, and hot!

Attached: bkgr_render_grunt_think.gif (158x473, 23K)

BASED

Luigi absolutely needs a rework. A Mansion inspired moveset would be so much more fun.

Nah. The grab and FS is more than enough and the stage is enough to represent the series. He is half of the Super Mario Brothers before he is "scared vacuum man"

>If you're a greasy otaku, Reimu is grand! If you're anyone else, Reimu you can't stand!
This is so inaccurate it hurts