What the fuck was his problem, he had zero motivation to betray grove street

What the fuck was his problem, he had zero motivation to betray grove street.

Attached: ryder.png (476x732, 328K)

Drugs

money

I hear he wasn't initially supposed to betray Grove Street and that it wasn't decided until late in development that he would but thats just a game theory. It would explain his attitude and mannerisms towards CJ and him bitching at Smoke to shoot during Drive-Thru atleast

He was sick of Smoke being so fat.

Rockstar
>make cool characters
>give them believable personalities
>give them good banter
>make them do idiotic things and follow an unbelievable plot

Almost certainly some dispute with the voice actor late in development that lead to him being killed off in such an anticlimactic way

His voice actor was a massive faggot, acted like a faggot. Rockstar shoehorned his betrayal so they could get rid of him easily. That's why when you confront him in Pier 69 he just says some generic shit before you cap him

Attached: el grando smokio.jpg (425x651, 126K)

RYDER NIGGA
good thread

Of course he had no motivation, him betraying Grove Street was an incredibly late addition.

>tfw too intelligent for this shit and just wanna make some money to get out of this busta ass house and not have listen sweet ramble on and on about MUH STREETS and blaming carl for his mother's death even though sweet was the target and got his mom killed

he wasn't originally planned to but his VA was being a busta so they had to get rid of him. you ever notice he just seems to disappear as a character when the green saber mission starts? CJ keeps saying SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE when ryder is with him and no one ever talks about him again until you kill him on the pier mission and then everyone acts like he never existed. it's a damn shame because he is one of the most memorable characters in the game. i still call people bustas to this day because of that fucking nigger.

Attached: hunter of grove street.jpg (1920x1080, 371K)

They acknowledge him ONCE. After you kill him, Caeser says he tried to rape Kendell.

is there any behind the scenes truth to this stuff with his va being a dick?

because Eazy-E is a bitch and also fuck Eazy-E.

>Yharnam...home

No, his betrayal was planned and just poorly executed. All of his missions like Big Smokes don't actually help the grove and only help C.R.A.S.H. and the ballas.

He'd rather fuck you.

yeah and that seemed really forced
at least it was before the outsiders fucked everythang up

in more ways than one, the busta.

>So when are you leaving, Hunter?
>I don't know, thought I might stay
>The last thing we need is yo help

Attached: __alfred_bloody_crow_of_cainhurst_cleric_beast_eileen_the_crow_father_gascoigne_and_others_bloodborn (1060x750, 1.44M)