Do you guys have multiple current consoles or what?

I only have a laptop and a switch. Sometimes play old handhelds, 3ds, psp, etc (had vita but sold it to a buddy). Had a ps4 as well but i don't have time to play so much games. Sometimes play point and clicks on ipad as well.

Attached: switch-joycons-mariokart-100712678-large.jpg (700x467, 41K)

I sold my Atari 2600, N64, GC, PS3, Vita, PS4, WiiU, and Xbox One for weed and PC parts. Kept my PS2, 360, PSP and a small variety of GAMEBOYs and some games. Only regret is selling the PS3 I'll get another eventually. No regrets honestly I miss the genisis my dad threw away one day the most :(

Thats not a laptop its an overpriced dog turd user.

It's just a photo i found over the internet. Mine is lenovo thinkpad, but i'm gonna sell it soon, kinda old now.
Wow, you had lots of stuff, mate. My parents never allowed me a home console, except for chinese nes knockoff lol. I also thought of buying either ps3 or wii u but i don't think that would be that much of a good idea.

PS3 got alot of good shit I'd say the only thing you're missing out on is like maybe Halo 3 but PS3 a soild and simple gaming system

>missing out on is like maybe Halo 3
I don't care for halo that much, original xbox is the only one i kinda wanted as a kid.
PS3 is appealing cause it can play ps1-ps3, psp but the games i wanna play like mgs4, motorstorm are available on ps now, i'm only missing out on some action jrpgs that no one knows about, but they could emulated on a norma pc.

used to have a NES. SNES, Genesis, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, N64, and PS1. Stored away are Wii, DS and PS2. Brother owns Wii U. Currently plugged in my TV are PS3, Switch and that, though I plan on getting PS4 soon. Also have a 3DS. And of course a high range PC.

>laptop
>Switch
>PSP
>2DS XL
>GBA
>GBC
>DS
>GBA SP
>NGC
>N64
>PS4

Attached: 1560743431349.jpg (500x500, 120K)

I think if you get an old fat one you can crack it to let you play games on it for free

Yeah, slim one too, i think. Fat one is too big and probably has tech issues.

I don't know if the slim did PS2 but I loved playing my PS1 games on my Slim

macbook air
ps2
ps4
psp
ds

Nice but do you have a feeling that you have too much stuff? Maybe it's just me that doesn't like have too much stuff. Except for pc and switch, i have n3ds xl, ds lite, original gba modded with backlit, fat psp that barely works but it still is better that owning a vita, the only issue is that i had too much games in ps store
If it's hacked - then you can play ps2 on slim, just wouldn't read ps2 discs but i don't have any.

*to have

Swag

I have a PC and a switch. It's going to be time to upgrade my PC soon though

I have most consoles. A glaring omission are the Genesis and Saturn but I have everything else of note.

Current have a Switch, Xbox One, PS2, and 3DO hooked up.

DUDE

I also had a Wii and a Few DSes I sold too now that i think about it

gb
gbp
gbc
gba (modded with ags 101 backlit)
nds fat
3ds x2
wonderswan x2
psp x2
vita x2
nes
snes x2
n64 x2
gamecube x2
wii x4
wii u x2
switch x2
xbox
xbox 360
xbox one
genesis
saturn
dreamcast
ps1
ps2 x3
ps3 x2
ps4
neo geo x

most of them are hooked up aside from maybe like a couple of doubles that I keep as spares.

Attached: PVMTIT.jpg (3264x2448, 1.12M)

Wouldn't just 1 Atari Jaguar be better? I'd say so

if the price wasn't so inflated i would get one, maybe one day if the retro bubble ever bursts.

Shitty laptop that shuts off at random intervals but can at least play Monhun.
Switch which I think I wanna hack.
Hacked Vita.
Hacked 3DS.

I’ve got like 20 Wiis. Don’t ask why.

Yeah, kinda want to hack mine too lately, too much games getting released, but have money mostly for nintendo exclusives, don't wanna rebuy witcher or grid autosport for instance.
Did you have ds or psp? I really didn't feel like having a vita after the weak 2 years that it had mediocre games, i didn't care for indies on a vita in later years and cheap jrpgs aren't my thing either, except for maybe, ys.
You sell them?

I pick those up from garage sales all the time.
Hack ‘em, load an SD card with roms, and sell ‘em for a retardedly big profit.

Yeah, my local Goodwill keeps getting them in and sales them to me for 5 bucks.

I owned both.
PSP was my jam for the longest time. Finally sold it when the Vita was fully hackable with the adrenaline emulator access.
The Vita by itself is kinda shite.
Like you said it’s mostly RPGs. Budget ones at that.
Thank god for emulators

The only thing stopping me from hacking my Switch is splatoon.
I really don’t wanna get banned and have one of my favorite games completely barred from me unless I buy a new switch.

Yeah, i just prefer playing psp on psp, vita kinda uspcales them while psp had pleasant resolution
>emulators
aren't they just psp emulators? i'm just not sure now if selling vita was such a great idea.
I also play mhgenultimate, mario kart, smash bros online quite a lot and some other stuff like worms, rocket league.
I think emunand can help you out if you wanna play officially bought games in online and play pirated ones as well, but still didn't get a clear response if i have a chance of getting a ban or not.

Vita now has a port of retroarch and a couple snes and gba emulators that don’t run off psp mode.

I really hope emunand can let me keep playing online. I don’t even wanna pirate, just Homebrew and game mods.

I think there’s always a risk of getting a ban.
If there was a 100% foolproof hack that was unbannable I think people would be much more vocal about it in the switch hacking scene

I currently use my laptop, 3ds, switch and PS4,
still have my Xbox 360 but I don't use it since I lost most of my controllers and the one I have left malfunctions constantly.

too poor for PC
I have a PS4, and I buy my game 15-20$
and a switch with few games (smash,odissey,necrodancers,mario kart and bayonetta)

being poor is suffering

i have a vectrex, nes, genesis cdx, snes, saturn, dreamcast, wii, pc and some handhelds. theres something really nice about using old hardware, i just can't put my finger on what.

Attached: 1535600311072.jpg (1024x768, 194K)

Had a PS4 then the hard drive killed itself a week after I started using the sleep mode instead of turning it off completely, this was 2 years into my consoles lifespan
Haven't bought a Sony product since

...you sold good hardware for weed and hardware that becomes obsolete to newer models. How fucking dumb are you? Who's hurting for weed so much that they sell consoles to get their baggies worth?

well duh. I've kept all my old consoles and dust them off every year to 2 years so I can replay old favorites
>PC
>switch
>3DS backlog
>PS4 exclusives backlog + PS Plus free games, honestly really sweet
And of course older stuff, but the above has occupied my time when I do play games (which is admittedly not too much time during the week due to research)

Thirteen five I'ma let my birds fly
Everybody knows that my back is not dry
If you say it is you a d-d-damn lie
Rolling through life like a tumbleweed
I'm the young pres of my company
Home catching hell cause I love my weed
Baby can you please let your husband breathe
Trying to dodge death and trying to dodge jail

I like my weed :) Fuck you it's worthless to me once I played all the games I just emulate the ones I'm nostalgic for I have more desire to play GC and PS2 I missed back in the day now for free. My memories are all that matters in the event of a total power grid failure I'll just steal someone elses collection and shit for free.

how can one be so homosexual

Don't trust that damn city water trust me

I only play my pc and xbox one. I had a ps4 but sold it, selling my wiiu next hopefully

No but from a purely financial point of view this is an atrocious decision. Aside from shit like playing games with your significant other or siblings, which is what I do from time to time and we always have a blast, you're giving away something that has pretty solid staying power and the ability to constantly entertain for a cheap drug you don't need to pay more than a day's worth of salary for. Not to mention, PC parts which have a big expiration date on them for the decade
>in the event of a total power grid failure I'll just steal someone elses collection and shit for free.
Weed's fun and I like it from time to time but you sound unironically like a shithead stoner who makes shit life decisions

... Wrong decisions man.

:( i'm kinda poor myself, plus i suffer in russia.
the fuck is vectrex? Looks very fucking cool
Yeah, i got fucked by them with vita and ps4 i just didn't care for.

No I also do alot of LSD and shit that's where it gets expensive. It's garbage ment for the landfill, I sold some to children who will have more fun with them than me and I sold the older ones to nerds who will care about them more than me. I got all them cheap and used because that's what they are cheap. I kept the ones I gave the biggest shit about and I still have all the PCs still running X58 some rando GPU as my media servers, a backup with a 4790K and 980, and my main 9700k and 1080ti. I see the wasted money but I enjoyed all of them and took the time to sell them for a decent amount and I was buying OZs not bags

Righteous as I am a Child of the Lord

Hey user don't worry about it. If you have a PS4 and enough money for PS Plus, it's a very nice selection of games to have / accrue over the course of the year. I never touched hitman until I played hitman 2016 which was given away a few months ago, and then I picked up all the really good older games on steam (which don't require anything to run desu) and had a grand old time playing them.
A switch with a couple of friends is a blast. I was prepared to hate the console after the gimmicks were first announced and Yea Forums was complaining, but i honestly love my switch to death and I have countless hours on various games / ports / indies on that thing. I tend to travel a lot due to work in research, so after I review notes and papers, I tend to spend all my time using my switch on the airplane ride.

>I sold some to children who will have more fun with them than me
I do think this is sweet, alright my dude you get a pass
I'd press further and say a lot of them weren't just cheap garbage, but I'm pretty sure you recognize the value and lost money at this point

PC Switch and PS4

I should actually say I sold them to the kids parents

its basically a little arcade cabinet that uses vector graphics.

Cooool...

i mean yeah. kids aren't gonna bust out that kind of money

>PC
>PS1
>GBC
>GBA
>DS
>Xbox 360
>3DS
>PS4
>Switch
All I play is Nintendo emulators.