UNIST Thread

And it will never rest until the clouds are clear

Attached: Dj_ttyiUcAA-KnM.png orig.png (630x420, 495K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SpiidiOnNoita/status/1133704608356982784
twitter.com/SpiidiOnNoita/status/1024053310880473088
youtube.com/watch?v=njBAfv3vkoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will never play with you losers! Hyde a shit!

Is there a lobby?

Pass is vee
The sun just won't rise over here

Attached: DAMq8xyVYAIxXGc.jpg orig.jpg (1300x500, 129K)

Vita lobby when fag?

Attached: 227.jpg (440x481, 69K)

kw: pclobby

Attached: 49130a662758364d520c446b4f9107c16268e73cc114a5240e1ee7c73ee2244e.jpg (612x660, 177K)

When you go to /vitagen/

Clawz is learning hyde and the rumored frankentak has a PS account?
People double dipping more than I thought

Aw shit the cursor was on Hyde I should actually look at the character select screen

I figured.

Don't make me spend 60 bucks just because you posted the best girl.

I usually don't play PSN netplay because fuck paying for online play
But I got PSN for granblue and I'm gonna have it for samsho so surprise
>rumored
Wait rumored?

Oh, Chaos. This is new.

I just hear your name a lot.

Just hack your Vita. Takes 10 minutes tops!

Same. I just made a new profile to play the beta. I really can't justify giving Sony money to play online.

What if I break it permanently? These babies will be a rarity sooner or later.

>Try to escape out of pressure
>See an opening
>Controller disconnects right at that moment and just makes me walk forward
>Reconnects and suddenly does the special, completely whiffing it and killing me
I shouldn't be so angry but I am.

Attached: chaos.png (1844x1773, 1.16M)

>Wait rumored?
Fabled, perhaps?

Between this guy and Mike, I have no idea how you fight Vautists, or really anyone for that matter.

Ryburi and Frank are off the list of names of "people I hear play on PC a lot". Now I just need to fight melk

Take this advice with a grain of salt since I don't know how to fight Vatista either, but teleporting does mess up their charges

Depends on how good they are against aggressive pressure game or not. If they are, you've gotta play it cool and bait shield or flash kick. At least that's what I'd do if I didn't default to running in to get flash kicked.

I play neutral and win because vatista needs charge to do anything.
Melk's vatista was a fun fight if memory serves.

You can't stop the 28x charge though

How? I modded 2 and one permanently and I'm almost retarded. Hell I use Hilda.

* nanase

One day I'll connect this 2C.

You can't, but teleport distances can vary quite a bit depending on how far you are when you perform it. There's also stance dodge which I don't know if it'll make it in time

How many people own both?

Think I'll start on PC today this time around and move to PS later most likely.

If uniclear is gonna have a long wait time for the pc version then I'll buy a ps4 and double dip. Otherwise probably not. Not many ps4 stuff I care enough about to buy one.

I shouldn't have tried to reversal.

While I fully deserve these losses, you and I both know that drill kick thing shouldn't be an overhead when you're touching the ground already.

Every time I hear Nanase's theme I instantly want to play her.

Attached: 1542165265487.jpg (512x384, 29K)

Dang, that combo at the end was pretty sick Oni. Also was not expecting your buddy to still be able to act while you were blocking like that.

B drill is the best part about her though.

>that EX grab didn't reach merk
How the hell

I back dashed

>half the lobby has no bars with me
Ranked it is, then.

I should make a bigger effort to use more combos. I've been too nervous to try any 22x conversions since even in training they're pretty iffy so I've been sticking to stuff I'm relatively okay with. Now I just gotta stop using my roll and reflect so much before it develops into a bad habit.

Attached: D8O1_FiUEAE-3EM.jpg (700x924, 56K)

I hate B drill personally. I'd like playing Vat a lot more if she didn't have it.

Hey, if they keep running into 6C, keep at it.
They gotta learn to stop assaulting once they get past Azhi

Attached: DuD_TeQVsAAq0i0.jpg orig.jpg (460x364, 31K)

How far should I be able to get in combo trials before I'm ready to actually fight people? I can get through most of my characters level 3 trials but the level 4 ones are still a bit beyond me.

4-1 is good enough

What said. It's not a matchup I come across so it's nice to learn to break bad habits on this end too.

At least get an idea for 4-1 or 4-2 combos but that should be enough. I've fought plenty of people with day 1 combos still

just hop on, you'll figure it out.

You know what beats 90% of seth's blink attacks? Flashkick.

I'm barely following where he's going at all and I have no idea when im supposed to attack

Enkidu doesn't even look like he belongs in this game.

when you see the blink you should flash kick. That's when.

Damn, my internet keeps going out and I never had a chance anyway, so I think I'm going to quit. Good two games, Vatista guy.

He could stand to get a few more long-range moves but alot of his moves do carry people across the screen so I suppose that's a fair trade off right?

Also, his IW fireball is awesome. Reminds me of the shoto characters' fireballs in Art of Fighting.

Give Enkidu the same parry grab length as Yuzu so he can snatch people from across the screen instead of pitifully standing there after.

>awesome
It's cool and all but still pretty weak as an IW outside of damage.
They needed another old guy in this game aside from Wald anyway. Bonkers to think Enkidu can match him fist to fist some-fucking-how.
It just needs more consistency. The secret is that he can special cancel out of said pose and act immediately after. Hardly any other enkidu uses this trick.

Attached: DgoGvLuVQAAl6GQ.jpg orig.jpg (1285x1440, 137K)

That would definitely make a world of difference now that you mention it, or at least bring the matchups against zoning characters closer to even.

GGs

That would make it stupidly busted if you gave Enkidu all of the upsides of Yuzu parry without any of the negatives

Do you mean using it to bait attacks or do you mean follow up a parry counter with something like 623?

I suppose so though from what I've read he also has the worst frame-data in the game so he still has to put in some work

Just adjust the frame advantage. The startup speed and range is perfectly fine for his type of character. Compare that to Yuzu who has the shortest A normals in the game with her next fastest normal being her 9 frame 2B

So if you parried an attack and it didn't pull someone in, you can just throw out another special. Be it another parry or something else.
Plenty of other characters need to struggle against long-range physical attacks so yeah, Enkidu just seriously needs some better frame data. He currently has no reason to exist when Akatsuki does everything up close way fucking better.

I didn't disagree with you?

And I'm affirming your opinion.

Nice comeback on that round 1 lolb. Thought Ms. Momemtum was on my side in that one too.

Ah I see. I've never tried to do follow-up specials off a parry with no counter attack before. Maybe I'll try and work that into my muscle memory.

Hope this happens with the new game then. Looking forward to the potential buffs here.

GGs, I'm out

Need to jump to avoid the command grab, but if I jump I'll get tagged by orb on the jump startup frames.

I see, this character is kind of dirty.

It's really so aids when your 5/2a is just short, but 5b/2b is then too slow.

Damn, whenever I have vorpal I habitually use 236a first before anything which usually causes me to die more than anything. On the plus side he's still a lot of fun and I think I'm understanding his options better.

Attached: D4i9OkRUIAAKYHC.jpg (1000x750, 48K)

I find his buttons ranges alright.
I just hate that shit like 5C is -16

GGs broheim. Have a good night.

I was talking about Yuzu :^)

Is there a PC lobby up?

Attached: Sions.png (600x650, 365K)

>5C going through the DP
I'M SORRY

There is!

>Ran into someone using my Wag color
It's not fair bros, I was weakened by the color swap...

Find your 2nd favorite and maybe the momentum will turn in your favor.

How close can Wald throw his rocks? I'm no longer sure if dashing through it is a good idea

>Using one color
>Not swapping between all their colors

Attached: Elt (1).jpg (776x1045, 117K)

From the corner of the screen to the center, roughly. He can aim it to go closer or farther, with the farthest hitting the opposite wall and the standard range hitting just before the opposite corner.

Should I just be shielding the first rock then and waiting to see what he does?

>when you keep missing point blank 214s with Yuzu

Now that was some embarassing play, hahaha.

Attached: 1557217239954.png (365x365, 219K)

God I fucking hate Hyde's rekka
Such a pain in the ass

Yes. Wald rocks are his only option from full screen and he's spending GRD to do it. Just shield it and wait out the cycle since he can only combo off of it in vorpal since he can't do much else.

Just block it bro

More or less. Wald's rock is pretty terrible when he doesn't have vorpal.

Frank is scary

What is this Vergil crap

He's really good. Easily the best Waldstein that I've personally played.

I'm touched.
>Easily the best Waldstein that I've personally played.
I can't imagine that's too hard considering there are like... what, 3/4 Walds in the US?

>when you mis-space 214 and land right in front of them without hitting so they get a free big boy combo

Attached: e8f4142e95d29959d2f538709a4db7b577f7e99457b14d0d319997a237adabbf.png (379x379, 269K)

I guess claws doesn't think much of me anymore if he doesn't even try against me

>dodge this grab

Attached: 1537889204999.jpg (687x686, 88K)

That went better than expected all things considered.

Probably the worst feeling when it happens.

Damn, I need more experience fighting Chaos and his lovable puppy.

I feel the same way when I fuck up the rekka with Hyde in an attempt to start a blockstring

>doesn't even try
Nah I just forgot how to play.

>That pic
Fucking wish bullets couldn't be parried

Attached: Elt with a Gun.jpg (198x196, 39K)

I got robbed of that first round. No clue why my 2c didn't connect. Glad my teleport tricks are working though.

Hopefully by week 2 I'll have twice the proficiency I have now. Run up 22c will be a thing of the past.

Attached: D0ACBsVXQAA6Ijx.jpg (1200x1000, 126K)

That's probably my connection, Melk. Sorry about that 8 frames.

Attached: Ai yi.png (237x292, 165K)

What the actual fuck? why didn't my IWEXS come out? I got hit by that stupid claw move. I got robbed again.

>teleport into IWEX
You cheeky motherfucker.
I appreciate the attempt though.

I was determined to yuzu it after it didn't come out the first time. I didn't care if I won or lost at that point.

Oh no. happened to me! Surprised Melk only punished a few of them, hahaha.

lolb
lolb my man. You're a good player and I respect you.
We've played each other probably hundreds of times by now so I think I can say with confidence:
Yuzu x Vatista is fucking dumb. I can't imagine it's any less aids from the Yuzu side.

It's cool dude. I found it funny to be honest.

Please post Hilda fanart

There isn't any.

Attached: 73676988_p0.jpg (1600x960, 1.07M)

twitter.com/SpiidiOnNoita/status/1133704608356982784

Attached: bullying time.jpg (1024x981, 157K)

Attached: pukeorseizure.jpg (920x662, 273K)

>Room exploded
I guess I'll stop here. I've been getting really sloppy with my inputs over the last few matches due to being sleepy.
Thanks for the games.

Attached: 1552535160625.jpg (768x768, 84K)

is this the same "artist" as that yuzu from the other day?

Remember to play on a wired connection.

GGs my dude. Nice Chaos play.

GGs broski. Have a good night.

I knew this EU fuck had horrendous taste

twitter.com/SpiidiOnNoita/status/1024053310880473088
probably

Secretly, I prefer playing vs Vat than any of your other chars because Vat has no overheads, and the only one she has can be a true 50/50. I don't really have to react to any overheads, so it's easier if you ask me.

Attached: 1487a581b6aba2006dc1ba27ab8c0816874e7db7fed17711472d1d7c7aa92e19.png (686x386, 236K)

Make me

Fuck me why I didn't I just anti-air normally

Ah fuck, damn Nanase hopping over my 2C

Attached: Mark Babababa.jpg (1233x1152, 305K)

4.4k without Vorpal, whew lad. I knew it was over the moment I accidentaly 623d into the corner haha.

tfw you have all of these already

With that, I'm done
GGs PS4 lobby
You can parry the rock as Yuzu, and actually suck me in if you're close enough

What do you mean you have those vile images of Hilda? Like you saved them to your hard drive? For what reason?

I hate the fucking rocks. Probably the most broken thing about Wald. Good games though, your wald reminded me of hippie, though he throws more rocks.

I'm glad I didn't share, what shit taste

Thanks for playing, frank. Glad I got the chance

Attached: DJNdToiWsAU8Q-P.jpg orig.jpg (1536x2048, 648K)

The block stun on the wind projectiles always get me, I even thought I waited long enough to 5c for the aa, but it just got eaten during the block stun...

Attached: 016799f8a768b981a41b52370148633778befb3bd423b35e260e372441fcaf56.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

Holy shit, clip that 214B.
Caught icey right on the VO start-up animation

Oh really? Is that they it didn't come out?

They are on a folder titled
Forgotten fighting games images

You know it's laggy, when someone blocks a VO and doesn't get their punish, then the VOer wants to punish that messed up punish, and they didn't get it either.

You have way more patience then I do then. I think gems explosions catching slashes from such a far distance looks really silly. That I can angle my fireballs so that you can't parry them or that I can sweep your parry attempt from practically half screen looks really silly too.

Holy moly, I thought Park was a netplay-safe stage! Hahaha.

I'm resetting my router PC lobby.

Attached: Ai yi yi.jpg (500x522, 36K)

The reason to not share hilda images just keep piling up

Sounds like a plan. here perfectly summed things up.

I was even trying to just throw out raw IW with the motion but as expected it wouldn't play out like I wanted either haha.

What changed? Now clawz is trying against me?

I swear I've had the laggiest matches on park the last few days

>Probably the most broken thing about Wald.
Never heard that one before.
I assume this is Hippie? You're damn strong. Gotta find out how to stop your air pogo memes in the corner.

It's walds best move since it hits low and high if you're right beside him and if you're across the screen it can hit both air and ground opponents.

lol

Yeah, don't take sankt/icey too seriously. His judgment is incredibly flawed.

Damn dude, It's been a year or longer since I fucking won a match against an enkidu. Did not expect to win there.

Halfway through the year, and I still fall for the fact that Yuzu is probably the only character in the game with a hit stop screen freeze thing during her 236c super that will eat any commands straight up, no buffering.

Attached: d34c0c78edc21ed09d966a2f1f550a5c64346163f347099ccf7f35646d1db412.png (724x417, 157K)

I guess it's the No Fun Allowed night from good ol' Cox.

Attached: Del.jpg (1561x2048, 468K)

GGs pc lobby. I'm so tired that I was straight up not blocking a lot of the time in that last cycle and I think I was just sleeping for a few seconds.

Attached: 1560394264253.png (351x497, 183K)

I hope Nanases face gets redrawn even worse in uniclr

Sure looks that way. Might be getting some of that at Spectrum over here too hah.

GGs lad. Rest well!

Why would you be doing a command during her 236c? Block it and the slash that can follow it as well.

Still think it's gonna be a patch and some characters instead of a new game with brand new assets

Attached: 19nanbirth.png (1500x750, 945K)

I'm hoping it is. If not, I really doubt I'll be playing until the PC version comes out since I'll never pay for plus.

Wait hyde can do two 22c in a row? That's fucking amazing

I'm the Yuzu, and I want to 214c after it. But you need to wait a moment after the weird screen freeze on the last hit.

Why the separate ratings then?
Only chance of not paying full price again is if they give us a Rev2 deal where it can either be standalone or an upgrade DLC

What combo are you doing where you start with a 236c and end with a 214c?

Significant DLC also gets rated, but honestly wait for EVO

I mean, Londrekia and whoever else gets in will probably come packaged with an Arcade mode so that might warrant a rating.
Maybe even a chronicle mode episode, who knows.

Attached: Ed_ori.png (2560x1440, 3.19M)

Who are these lobbies missing?
>Seth
>Carmine
>Byak
>Mika
>Merk
>Chaos
>Aka

Attached: UNISTDifficulties.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Not as a starter in my case, but 236c is the best starter for Yuzu, and you can tack on 214c at the end for a lot of routes. I just wanted to CVO>236C>214C>IWEX.

Ohhh man that's so fucking cool being able to do two 22c in a row. I really want to play more Hyde now just for that fact.

Kaizer has a Carmine, he's just rare
Sha and Sean play Byak
I guess Haruka is Mika but he's rare as hell
Sei and Merk play Merk
We're looking for a Chaos main on PPS
Waifu has the Aka, as does Haters and a couple others but the latter are rare

We definitely need more Carmine's and Chaos'.

If you're going to do that do a 2369c 214c iwexs. should make it easier.
For example
youtube.com/watch?v=njBAfv3vkoA

aw my two 22c didn't come out even though I had a bit of bar left during VO.

I'll check if the j version has the dumb hit stop command eating later.

Nice 2nd 22C to catch me on the teleport there hahaha.

Oh shit, it's 3AM already. Will close when it's my turn

Alright, GGS everyone
Shit went by fast tonight

Attached: D8IS46sVsAIzPC6.jpg orig.jpg (729x1032, 105K)

I forgot how much fun j236x is with Hyde. Shame he's such an awful character with how his normals work. I think I'll go into training mode and see if there are any combos he can do that use two 22c, though I honestly doubt it.

ggs

GGs all

We had some Chaos tonight but they left early.

Hippie, what are some decent block strings for Hydo?

Attached: How do I play UNIST.png (300x300, 69K)

what does TRM stand for?
i've been seeing it everywhere today but can't remember ever hearing it before

Throw reject miss

Anything involving 5[C] > 2A
Or ending things in 236B~A since that pushes you back and leaves you at -3
Try 3B and delay into the fireball since 3B has the longest delay window out of all his normals.
Either try to fit all of his normals and command normals and then end with 2A or 236X~A to long but predictable blockstrings to chip people or make use of 2A's speed to stagger pressure and tick throw.

Use CS or meter to follow-up after 236x~B or 22A to reengage pressure. 214A if you're feeling ballsy to try and get that +1. 66C into 22B is also a corner staple

Throw reject miss. It's a system mechanic from BlazBlue that prevents you from mashing throw to escape. UNI has a kind of similar thing with how you get shield instead

Thanks, I'll attempt to learn this tomorrow.
If I want to swap sides and I have vorpal, is 66C CS a viable option?

Attached: Thinking.png (270x277, 165K)

>Swap sides
In a combo or blockstring?
It's slightly more complicated for the former but the latter just involves the opposite of what you said. CS into 66C is a bit what I do.

I'll get a win with Yuzu in one of these matches eventually, maybe not tonight but some night!

Nice, I was able to jinx a win in, hahaha.

Wouldn't that be unsafe CSing into 66C since you can get punished from it?

66C has some level of foot invincibility in the latter end of its frame data and since it passes through opponents when you're close, you tend to phase through their lows and reversals.
But you're not completely wrong either but we're using that little bit of invuln from doing CS too

I see I see, and if I use 6B during a string, I should only do 6B(1) unless it lands, right?

>that last move
Feels good to be living in the land of the free. Hahaha

You can special cancel off the two hits of 6B
But for reverse beat purposes, yes, only let the first hit rock

Oomph, that was a quality IW reaction.

Sorry I couldn't get ya to red lolb, looks like I'm out of losses hahaha.

Also, I could learn a thing or two from your combo game.

>You've been kicked
Haven't seen that before in these lobbies, neat.

Attached: 1554704652935.jpg (602x526, 66K)

>3 Yuzurihas
Guess I better switch off to somebody else to avoid giving Raz headaches.

Nah, get that Yuzu practice in. Might as well do it now since there's 2 good Yuzus.

Attached: Tiger.png (809x716, 646K)

Ah shoot, my PC decided to give up for me and shut itself down in the middle of a combo haha.

Hopefully I'll be back in time before lobby close time if I can get it working again.

Out of the oven and into the frying pan, at least I'm not getting toasted too badly,.

Almost took that one by a hair! I'll call it improvement. Definitely gonna record the mirrors between the better Yuzus to study though when I have time.

What was that? Hahaha. I'm surprised that didn't connect all the way with the IW.

Alright, I've had my fill of Yuzuriha for the night. GGs everyone, hopefully get a couple more hours in tomorrow.

Attached: Elt (3).jpg (2500x2524, 446K)

GGs m8. Thanks for the encouragement to stick it out with her haha. Might be all Yuzu'd out myself for the night too so I may switch it up depending on how much longer this goes.

Have a good night!

De-rusting Mika might not be as bad as I thought it would be.

DP round wins are fun times, haha.

Played a lot longer than expected, probably lost productivity towards the latter half, but oh well, ggs PC friends.

Likewise. Thanks for putting up with my not-so-amazing Yuzu haha. Was fun for sure! GGs PC bros!

Attached: 1553587496361.jpg (1451x2048, 268K)

GGs pclobby

Attached: 1559085907300.jpg (600x850, 120K)