I'LL SHOW YOU I'M JUST AS STRONG AS YOU ARE IF NOT STRONGER

I'LL SHOW YOU I'M JUST AS STRONG AS YOU ARE IF NOT STRONGER
I CHALLENGE YOU TO A MATCH

Attached: bb2937797453346aa49865eafcc74790.png (687x919, 1.1M)

Sure. If I win, I fuck you. If you win, you fuck me.

She looks great outside of the armor.

Attached: kjelle-confession.png (400x240, 120K)

>still clearly in the armor
The only problem with it is whatever the tumors are she has on her shoulders. Were it not for that it'd be fine.

I hate FE13 and all its characters.

Awakening armor design was fucking atrocious, it's impressive how much better it got in Fates.

Does anyone else hate it when characters are made specifically to appeal to a fetish?

Which is funny, since fates armor is still super bulky. It just looks ten times more functional and sensible somehow, while still portraying the feeling of “yea this is my impenetrable fuckoff armor, I’m a walking tank”

Ywn have a CAST OFF gf

Attached: 1507983051840.gif (359x202, 1.71M)

I hate you.

I only hate it when it's a fetish I don't have/dislike, I like it when it's for one that I have though.

You mean every playable unit in Fateswakening? I actually like a decent amount of Fates supports though

That seems like an unfair response towards the sentiment of despising an utter abomination like FE13.

>I actually like a decent amount of Fates supports though
I can’t even stand to read any of the supports in that game. All those characters are just so goddamn rancid.

Yeah.....but I like the art which is the exact opposite of what I can say about 3 houses

Attached: dc46nej-42f47df5-b8d2-4a57-921c-a2ef8a313533.jpg (752x975, 189K)

I find it hilarious how most of the supports were butchered in the translation, anyone remembers that support between Saizo and Beruka which is about 5 minutes of "...", that shit broke me.

Attached: 1557529730887.gif (300x250, 31K)

Why is everyone so fucking dead-set on interpreting that support as a fucking joke instead of an accident on the localization’s part?

I don’t give two shits about “butchered localization”. These characters still make me want to fucking kill myself with how retarded they are.

yeah they're pretty shallow

You mean every single character ever made?

If it exists, someone has a fetish for it retardanon.

Not every character is made to be a fetish, dude. Only an idiot would think that.
Or somebody who has only experienced literature through light novels.

Oh wait, that’s the same thing.

Guy you gave a (You) to here. Characters who really grew on me and not just to fuck after reading some supports include Xander, Gunter, Charlotte, Laslow, Niles, Arthur, Siegbert, Oboro, Subaki, Shigure, and even Rhajat who is just Tharja but done better.

I don’t care if they grew on you. I still have the urge to vomit just by looking at them or hearing them talk.

Lissa and Nowi were cute and funny, Owain and Inigo were pretty good too. Like most FE though most of the cast is literally whos.

Based and Kabutopilled

Attached: 1560981607578.png (409x382, 202K)

>Arthur
My nigga. Arthur is the greatest character in all of fates, and you cannot convince me otherwise. It's a shame that FEH fucked him over so hard.

Race traitor.

FE13 is an abomination and ruined Fire Emblem for me forever.

It's kind of ironic how it turned out really.

>his backstory with Azura when they were kids
>his dropping of the cheery facade to challenge fucking BERUKA when she's hired to kill some fuck he was coincidentally asked to protect
>being a good dad to Percy
Yeah, Justice Axeman is based. In regards to FEH, I agree. I'm waiting for him to get his due with a weapon refine. The past several refines have been pretty decent to great.