Nintendo Switch Mini

How does this make you feel?

Attached: HS-SM003.jpg (750x750, 98K)

Would pay $249.99+tip for.

like i'm gonna be buying some switch minis with broken screens soon after launch

>actual d pad
Fucking mad to be honest.

If it's real, still has as good of a screen as a real Switch, and I can still plug into the TV, I'll sell my old Switch and buy one. I literally just want a smaller Switch. The real Switch is really fucking weird to hold because it's so goddamn longgggg in handheld mode. I miss being able to play games comfortably in bed

Fuck you.

Why not post the proper pic?

nigger, i'm mad that the og switch doesnt have one.

Those thumbsticks look bulky as fuck considering how low profile they are. Looks like you'd barely be able to move them.

Feel like the current one is a perfect mix between portability and home console for me. Would like beefed up specs, but it’s Nintendo and they would probably just save it for another console gen.

Current Switch is made to cost, making it smaller will be more expensive and then nobody will buy it because why have small expensive switch when you can have big cheap one with comfy split joycons and rudimentary "folding".

I'm sorry.

I fucking new it was gonna happen.

Guarantee it'll release with the PS5 and Xbox4

Bonus points when they release the Switch Pro as well.

I can honestly count on one hand all the times I've broken the joycons up for two players. I do like playing on TV and, I guess that'd theoretically mean needing the pro controllers, but I know lots of people who almost exclusively play in handheld anyway.

They probably work more like 3DS sticks than normal analogs

I'll buy one if it's $200 or less and still connects to the TV.

Depends on screen quality. I like that there's a proper dpad but I don't like the button placement at all

The pro controller has one.

This.

Give me a switch in a box with better hardware and I might buy it if it runs zelda at 60fps

More curious about the Switch Pro. I'm guessing the Pro will be more about VR.

Holy shit. Imagine this: Nintendo announces Switch Pro and Switch Mini. Switch Pro is a Switch inside a box that you can only play at home; Switch Mini is a smaller portable without removable joycons and cannot be connected to an external display.
How retarded would Nintendo be?

yea its good in concept but theyre all busted

fake and gay

Does nobody remember this?

Attached: SPU4.jpg (960x441, 41K)

>only has USB-C
doubt

Attached: mcdonalds.jpg (580x472, 52K)

>Splinter your customer base and essentially defeat the purpose of having better hardware by forcing developers to either develop for the higher-end hardware and exclude most of their potential customers or spend extra time and money to develop two versions of the game, one of which will only sell to a small fraction of customers who own the new console

Releasing a more powerful one is dumb, it would just be the DSi, N3DS, PS4Pro etc. all over again. Developers probably won't want to spend much to develop for the better hardware and certainly won't want to spend time and money patching old games.

the relatively (compared to on-pcb) slow bus rates of usb3 don't preclude it from all uses for purposes such as that. some things could still be offloaded.

>usb3
er, usb-c

like such as

USB Type-C is just a connector shape, and the underlying technology could just be USB 2 or USB 3.0.

Good, now this is one of the reasons for me to get a Switch, took them long enough, they should have launched this in 2017. The next reason to get a Switch Mini comes out next year, Metroid 5.

or it could be USB 3.2 gen 2x2

I wouldn't put it past Nintendo, to be honest.

Joke's on you. This is actually Soulja Boy's new console.

Downloading more RAM.

I want a switch that isn't a portable console, uses the pro controller, is more powerful and has free online play. Where's my console, Nintendo?

Happy. I've always said the current switch isn't a true portable. Doesn't even fit in a normal persons pocket.

Glad I was right and Nintendo decided to correct this.

Based, nintendo finally releasing a proper comfy handheld

also only if it plays the same games and doesn't need some smaller special cartridge

Have sex.

That would be retarded. But now I'm worried they'll make it digital only.

I can't my switch is too big