So with all the talk about Tifa being unethical, did I make the right choice in buying FF7 over the remake?

So with all the talk about Tifa being unethical, did I make the right choice in buying FF7 over the remake?

Attached: __tifa_lockhart_final_fantasy_and_final_fantasy_vii_drawn_by_sonia_matas__656f33ead7e91d6677d8233ceb (800x1132, 734K)

What's all this "Tifa is unethical" bull, anyway? I sincerely hope it's all ironic, and not actual too-far-gone autism.

the original is pretty good because of all the background art if you ask me, tifa's dialog is great too she calls berret a retard for complaining about climbing stairs once so yeah dude

Square's ethics committee demanded that her breasts be smaller. Square obliged.

FF7 has a lot of charm in it that will probably be absent in the remake.

Good. I actually have a fetish for small/mid-sized breasts anyway, so this works out in my favor.

should have just avoided it altogether.

you don't understand. Ethics departments are clueless, unqualified puritan faggots that are only there to keep the suits happy. you're never meant to actually listen to the shit they say and let them dictate the direction of the game. the devs really fucked up. Nomura is gonna fuck this project like he has all his others.

Attached: 1544658994972.webm (1280x896, 1.16M)

>no pantsuu
wth is this ethical garbage

LOOK HOW THEY MASSACRED MY BOY.

Her face looks weird.

what the fuck is so hard about making up your own mind?

I hope you have a fetish for skeletal arms and twig legs too.

Stop lying you trash, they didn't ask for her breasts to be small but for her breasts to not jiggle around.

Attached: 1560413021024.png (363x519, 120K)

I’m Brazilian and I still think these are decent. You must be a turbonigger.

Attached: EC951645-ECCA-49EB-A69D-145782BFB6DE.jpg (282x602, 14K)

No one does anything because they themselves actually enjoy it. Every action taken and opinion voiced is about receiving praise from your peer group.

Attached: 1534369621539.webm (1000x563, 2.93M)

They're incomparable you shitposting retard. Did this really warrant its own thread?

Of course it did, these people got tired of getting BTFO after they tried to say her new outfit showed less skin, or attempted to cite off model CGI, now they're going to cling to the only thing they got which is an article about a boogeyman, even though in said article all that was even discussed was the breast jiggle and not the size, but I'm sure someone will reply with semantics garbage because they NEED to feel mad.
They'll buy it anyway, these faggots are weak

Attached: 97.png (112x254, 17K)

pedo

maybe if you're a faggot zoomer

>buying
No, you fucking idiot, you gave your money to SE.