I secretly love xbox

Its just comfy. Better online. Better controller. Game pass. Back compat.

Attached: FFAC5A8C-1548-4FB7-83C2-A298ED87E802.png (512x512, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/xbox-brand-more-valuable-sony-nintendo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your opinion is interesting and important

Youre cute wanna lick my pussy?

no. no. ok. who cares?

Stay jealous poor boy. If you were an idort like me youd know what makes xbox cool. I never play multiplats on ps.

At this point I could see arguing on the better online since Sony stepped it up this gen, (I'd still edge it out to Xbox though).

But saying the controller isn't the best? Blatant fanboyism. It's factually the best console controller ever made.

Yeah, but the UI is a complete mess and everything they seem to do is just to annoy the player even more. I mean hell, why can't I just copy my screenshots to USB? Why do I need to set up a flash drive as an external hard drive and then point it to save to the flash drive and only then will I be able to offload newer screenshots only, anything taken before it needs to be uploaded to XBL or OneDrive in order to grab it. Why in the world is half the main screen taken up by your current open app and the ads are bigger than your games? Why in the world do I need to go to "My Games & Apps" to organize all my stuff instead of just providing me with everything on the "Games" section and then letting me organize it there so I don't need to go through submenus? Why in the world do you auto-delete screenshots that are saved locally once you hit 300 screenshots even if I have 180 GB of space left open? Even Nintendo managed to get this right on their first go.

The system itself is fine, I just don't understand what the hell is up with the UI designers that this is what it's like after years of updates.

Besides PC, Xbox rocks, fuck the playstation I had all this gen and the Xbox was very good, I would've definitely been happy with the X if I didn't have my PC.

UI was much better at launch. The kinect was also cool I don't like what the xbox became as much as I liked the launch UI.

post yfw Xbox scarlet looks like pic related and has a modernized blades dashboard.

Attached: bestbox2.jpg (1200x800, 133K)

Sadly I haven't been able to do much online play lately. My Xbone is mainly used as a glorified media player since the weather has been so shit in Oklahoma. Though even when the weather is nice and I'm on a wired connection the Internet always takes a nose dive when I'm playing.

I haven't been giving my Xbone much attention lately. I played the hell out of MK11 when it came out, but it's been at least two weeks since I really played anything on it.

I've been playing Breath of the Wild instead, if at all.

controller good everything else shit.

100% factually correct, have sex.

screenrant.com/xbox-brand-more-valuable-sony-nintendo/

Multiplats always run worse on Playstation.

adulthood is realizing all consoles are pretty mediocre

True dat

I drove through Oklahoma once on my way to Taos...It was very depressing.

I love it too, sadly all the franchises had its peaks on the 360 (Forza being the only strong one now). Sucks what they did to Halo and Gears. It still butthurts me tho that MS never did anything interesting with Rare ips, other than making KI3 and a compilation of old games.

Still beats having to deal with PC bullshit

Does it have any exclusives worth playing? Went with PS4 this gen for Bloodborne but Sony dropped the fucking ball with no BC.

PC has very little bullshit if you only play modern games, drivers and all that have been auto updating since like vista or something

boi pussy?

Cope sonyfag

Attached: 8258863180b3463b93937dcf1ed64813.jpg (605x605, 36K)

who makes these posts? I mean, I really want to know

I want to know what retard knowingly baits as the opposite sex

don't you have anything better to do?

Attached: 1560978388322.png (1979x1195, 137K)

why is the current xbone UI so eye-bleedingly fucking ugly and disorganized?

Attached: 1557781360099.jpg (934x985, 128K)

Hey, I'm starting to love it too, I don't even need an Xbox to play their exclusives.

Not surprised.

We should have met up and fucked.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: mumbo-jumbo-banjo-tooie-7.5.jpg (210x240, 15K)

STOP IT user

Attached: 1560864142170.png (400x727, 98K)

are you a zoomer doomer?

zoomer boomer doomer