F

F

Attached: file.png (379x412, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=LebvEYgQMaI
youtu.be/zxBDxC1banM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

Attached: C2AFBC03-B546-450A-BACB-E19C842AF935.jpg (1536x2048, 450K)

Again?

Was he sent back to an asylum?

Did the nigger finally kill him self?

S
The only good niggers are dead niggers

Etika got me too'd

D
fuck niggers and their attention whoring

Who?

>hes really dead
wtf bros...

So, what's wrong with him? I thought at first he was just a normal reaction nigger but he acts fucking autistic as hell, and we already know he goes here

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=LebvEYgQMaI

Holy shit, suicide video.

Imagine killing yourself before finishing Jojo Part 2

FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1518122199820.png (640x400, 49K)

I need a qrd on this one, lads

youtu.be/zxBDxC1banM

You guys know that the 1st time he had his breakdown last year he got so drunk he pissed himself and refused to leave a taxi until the police arrested him? It was in the local papers.

he actually dead? Like seriously?

what video game is this??

Can I get a /quick rundown/

is the nigga dead?

Why do dumb kids support this hype meme man again?

That's his video saying his good byes and why he's gonna off himself.

whats wrong with his cheeks?

F

Attached: fortnitedancesmall_1.gif (84x84, 190K)

Black guy goes psycho again for more subs

Bruhhh

oh god i fear for the worst out of this one

Attached: Imperialist1.png (443x452, 522K)

I'll miss the guy if he actual kills himself. I stopped watching him after his last suicide attempt in disgust. But I never actually hoped he would end it like this

Attached: 39861917_2367104036638821_8482413079336845312_n.jpg (617x446, 16K)

He went full s oy
Never go full s oy

I didn’t watch the vid but this was in the description “I’m sorry for betraying all of your trust. I'm sorry for the manipulative things I've done, and I'm sorry I never sought help for myself.

I've made my bed, and now I've got to sleep in it. Please learn from my example. Don't be like me. Don't push away the people that care about you.

I've always lived my life as a , so I guess that's all my "legacy" will amount up to. Don't let this social media shit consume you the way it did me. I pushed away and hurt so many of you.

The good times however! MAN were they good. I've lived an incredible life filled with thrills and happiness. Even though I always was an odd ball out, I used that as my strength and brought together an incredible community of insane wild bois just like me. God I'll miss you all so much.

I was mentally troubled, and far to stoneheaded to admit it, far too stubborn to face it, and far too scared now to deal with it.

God... I'm so sorry I hurt you all so badly. I'm so sorry I betrayed you all. I mislead so many of you, I manipulated, I lied, I shifted blame... I don't know what awaits me on the other side, but I'm ready to face it.

As far as we know, there is no life after death. My time ends now, but if there is a way for me too, I'll send you all as many blessings as I can from the other side.

Thank you all for helping to making my life the incredible tale it was. I'm sorry it had to end on such a heartbreaking note. Though I know for SURE hella people are gonna prolly laugh at it LOL I just hope there's at least some fresh me-me's that come of it. I'm dying as a guy hated by a lot of people, so I know you all won't let me down haha.

Well, that's my cue. Time for me to go. I mean this with every bit of my heart...

Take care of yourselves, and of course, as usual, please have yourself a damn good one.

-Etika, 2019”

here we go again

The vid was a scheduled upload and was filmed during the day, if he did it hes dead now most likely

>youtube nigg
>funny reactions
>posts suicidal shit on Twitter a few times and gets sent to a hospital a few times (like 3 times)
>posts what seems to be a suicide note on youtube

Ape Escape

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Good riddance.

I'm glad he's doing his best to get his shit together, but he looks like fucking Sam Losco.

>uploaded on midnight on the dot meaning the video was queued up
>clearly recorded way before hand
Welp, F

I've thought about killing myself before, or dying too soon, and thought about all the shit i wouldn't get to see finish, namely attack on titan too wew

>3:04
don't cry
don't cry
don't cry
fuck

>video starts with the same deep sign/breathing shit everyone does in their "apology" videos
He's not gonna do shit and these fucking retards keep falling for it

Mmm, delicious bogpill

>fake all your breakdowns so when you finally do it people don’t believe you and stop you

I don’t know if he’s smart or just wants attention

D
Dab on that nigger

Attached: 1540660956760.png (1080x1063, 646K)

oh jesus christ what is it now. what is this, like the 4th time in 6 months?

Make a thread when he's actually dead until then fuck off.

Gestalt?

Honest question: Why do you zoomers care about this nigger? His "content", if you can even call it that, is pure garbage made for children.

In my honest opinion, everyone in this thread is underage and should be b&.

Attached: 1523311308554.gif (416x272, 430K)

Why the fuck are people trying to kill themselves? There's nothing wrong with his life, he's alive, healthy and has food and a roof

Why the fuck

>look at the comments section
>"please dont leave us"
>"dont put us through this torment"
>"we love you"
>"omg i feel sick"

Attached: RadiantSereneFlea-size_restricted.gif (252x252, 964K)

>3rd IM GONNA KILL MYSELF PAY ATTENTION TO MEEE in year

yawn

Attached: IMG_20190411_065104.jpg (499x1024, 108K)