How could a Unreal 4 game look this good?

how could a Unreal 4 game look this good?

Attached: nbliQli.jpg (1280x720, 648K)

its because the japs are using it

Not surprising for Unreal 4, but surprising for the PS4 I guess.
Engine developers are getting better at optimizing for it I guess.
This might have been rendered on a PS4 Pro though.

UNETHICAL

Attached: 1561003552671__01.jpg (216x341, 20K)

Square does this by not giving a single fuck about base PS4.

They don't design their games around the base PS4.
They don't optimize for base PS4.
They're one of the biggest point men for sony to sell PS4 Pros (and, in the future, PS5).

Im tired of weebs coming to the top plate and swordspreading
im gonna write shinra about this.

>standing people just flip side

>weird looking boy with giant sword passes by regular people on the train
This feels familiar...

Attached: kyYaaCr.jpg (1280x720, 771K)

Swords rarely weight more than 2-4lbs. Even big two-handed swords are around 5lbs. It's not that it's that hard to wield if it's heavier, it just becomes an ineffective weapon and they were rarely used in actual battles.
A quick search says that Cloud's sword would be 80lbs. Is Cloud 16 times stronger than ordinary humans? An untrained human should be able to bench press around 100lbs (it varies but it should be around that). If you train to an advanced level you should be able to triple it.
Barret is yuge but it's unlikely he's much more than 3-4 times stronger than an untrained person.
Is Cloud stronger than Barret?

Wwell he's a super soldier after all

>Is Cloud stronger than Barret?
yes.

Where at the end of this gen life they always pull this shit off magically

Clouds sword is heavier than 80lbs user, google the video of the body builder trying to swing that real life berserk sword. Clouds sword is at least as heavy as that and the turbo jacked dude could barely lift the thing above his head for a good swing.

I hate Unreal so much, why all the japs are using it now?

Why do people constantly forget hes pumped full of jenova cells and mako energy and literally has godly power

zoomers

it's 30fps with dips

How the fuck is Tifa able to do damages that even remotely approach Cloud's with gloves?

Yeah, but that's a replication made from earthly metals. Not sure what the Buster sword is made out of, but when Kadaj kicked it to the ground in Advent Children, it actually bounced a little, and Cloud actually says it's not that heavy in some spinoff material (tactics, I think.)

Whatever it is, it's extremely lightweight for it's size.

Attached: 1560999705834.jpg (1920x1080, 1.33M)

cloud is fucking superhuman u fucking retards

Which explains how he swings a sword that weighs around 30kg like it weighs as much as a twig.

30kg is fucking heavy, dude. You pick up an 30kg weight and try to imagine swinging something that weighs that much.

Cloud has to be able to swing the sword while also remaining anchored to the ground, and for that, the sword has to weigh considerably less than he does, at least. Otherwise, it doesn't matter how strong he is; he's going to throw his entire body in whatever direction he swings the sword in.

That makes more sense desu.
If Cloud could wield a super heavy sword just like that, it would show more how freakishly strong he would be.
He could pick up a guy and rip him in halves.
He'd pretty much never have to worry about locks.
He'd probably have to be much heavier than ordinary humans to have bones that could resist so much stress. And to be able to keep balance while wielding his sword.

Cloud survived a fall down to the slums through a church without any injuries.
Cloud basically flies in Advent Children.
And then there's all the fucking materia and shit which only amplifies your strength. And you're questioning whether he can swing a fucking sword?

Not only is he able to swing the sword, he can also summon blade beams, meteors and tornados with it. I'm sure this dude is just a regular human bean.

>None of the NPCs from the original are present

Soulless as fuck

>Is Cloud 16 times stronger than ordinary humans?
Yes you absolute tit, also materia, I don't gotta explain SHIT.

Isn't that the materia?

That's the power of playstation

Attached: 1449935853418.png (2422x850, 1.26M)

Yes, because, all of those things are technically possible with a strong and durable enough life form (also, he mostly jumps good outside of Omnislash ver 5. pic related.)

What isn't possible is to swing an object that weighs more than you while remaining stationary, since the momentum would take you with it unless you threw it. It's not a case of how strong he is; it's a case of how much he weighs alongside the weight of the object he's swinging. You can have superman-tier muscles, but if you swing something heavier than you are, you're going with it no matter how strong you are. The only way this works is if the Buster sword is considerably more lightweight than it looks, and we've been told and shown that it is.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 9K)

seeing that Loveless poster again in a fully 3D environment is so fucking great

No, that's Limit Breaks. I think it's vaguely explained how it works in one of the rooms near the weapon shop in the place where 7th Heaven is. Even the kid could use Limit Break. It's based on how angry you are apparently.

Looks like a ps2 game

>What isn't possible is to swing an object that weighs more than you while remaining stationary, since the momentum would take you with it unless you threw it. It's not a case of how strong he is; it's a case of how much he weighs alongside the weight of the object he's swinging. You can have superman-tier muscles, but if you swing something heavier than you are, you're going with it no matter how strong you are. The only way this works is if the Buster sword is considerably more lightweight than it looks, and we've been told and shown that it is.
This. It's why most greatsword movesets in Dark Souls usually have it collide with the ground, since it's the only way to stop it's momentum.

Also, don't forget Cloud wielded the Buster Sword with relative ease as a simple MP, and he's just a normal human then. It's probably safe to assume the Buster Sword can be used by an average human, just not nearly as effectively as a SOLDIER or SOLDIER-equivalent.

Attached: dff5c49b-643e-4300-a5a3-d9853927a4cf.gif (540x299, 2.78M)

Retard.

I'm sure if he can jump REALLY well (leg strength), he can also pin himself to the ground while swinging his sword.

It's not really anger per se. It's all in the name, though. You take it (damage) to the point where you can't anymore, and break your Limit for max damage.

Man I just want to get lost in that world and be with those characters again. My life is shit and I have never found escapism as powerful as FFVII's world. I don't know why that is and I wish something else would work just as well. This is what those ugly girls that worship Harry Potter must feel.

>They don't optimize for base PS4.
This. Dragon Quest XI and Kingdom Hearts III are prime examples of their incompetence. Both games run at 900p 30 fps on PS4 and both games were developed with UE4.

I think him taking out Sephiroth in the reactor can be credited to Limit Breaks. There's no other way.

Everyone has been focusing on the main character designs but I have to give credit to how good the enemies look. They're updated but still closely following the original designs.

Attached: VII_Remake_Guard_Scorpion.png (1440x808, 1.2M)

im gonna pirate it on PC anyway, no way i'm giving snoyeenix $100+ for episodic garbage ruined by trannies.

I'm just quoting the dialogue from the game.

How? Gravity boots? Some subconscious power over reality?

No, the explanation is that the Buster Sword weighs far less than it looks.

>They're updated but still closely following the original designs.
UNLIKE TIFA

Attached: 92311.gif (647x363, 650K)

Some people may be attracted to the slender lines of that robo scorpion. We'll have to convene the Ethics Department tomorrow

He also dual-wields while carrying 4 swords on his back in AC. Why are you even bothering with using earth physics.

kek
I'll send them a semen tribute pic as proof.