Final Fantasy XIV ShadOwbringers

*Ahem*
FUCK HYDAELYN

Attached: mystery niggas.png (753x558, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SeND4mmfOPg
ufile.io/9u7m6swv
ufile.io/n3m365i9
strawpoll.me/18196873
youtu.be/wi_VoVZs4s8
strawpoll.me/18196961
twitter.com/ch960116
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CALCULATE TO PRIME NUMBERS

Attached: 1560977774016.webm (426x596, 212K)

no

What's all this 'savior' talk on a random patch in WoW, with folks saying it'll do for WoW what ARR did for 1.0? I can understand a bit if they were talking an expansion, but a random patch well into an expansion?

Attached: 54a.jpg (466x359, 21K)

Attached: D9edxwQUcAEicUo.jpg (1200x726, 272K)

ummmm...guys, what the fuck is this?
i thought they were dead

Attached: help me yoshi.png (1149x583, 24K)

This patch took Blizzard like 9 months, it had better be great

>Trying to grind Garo mounts before the expac hits
>Keep getting random 90002 disconnects like five times a match all of a sudden
Yoshi you gook shit

Attached: 1493780621250.gif (206x176, 370K)

I want to mash a potato

Reminder that all Hrothgar are hetero.

Attached: 1556794036040.jpg (896x1199, 204K)

Hrothgar are all either gays or beta orbiters

You mean pussywhipped?

Is there really a Khloe lewd mod? I keep seeing people talk about it

Attached: 1560812576913.jpg (1169x826, 84K)

This man's health declines every year for you pedos.

Attached: 1558629221042.jpg (265x260, 10K)

Join Twin Adders

Attached: 1560827126374.jpg (1600x2256, 3.5M)

nah it's actually an ip logger that puts you on the FBI watch list

>Yosuke's persona is now in XIV
What a time to be alive

Oh no bros. The polygons. Think of them!

>all the desperate WoW shitposting now that we draw closer to release

We had a good few weeks when it was barely even discussed outside of the occasional WoWfugee shitpost, looks like folks are getting stircrazy the closer we get.

Is he /ourguy/?

Attached: 1535064404525.png (783x818, 1.36M)

holy fuck these lalas are smokin hot.

Yeah where did all the WoWfags come from anyways? Been fairly comfy for a while now.

youtube.com/watch?v=SeND4mmfOPg

Attached: 1548724186745.jpg (1914x1079, 234K)

ill gladly be a tree hugger if i get to hug those tiddies

dark bros.....

Attached: ffxiv___path_of_destruction_by_nine_bullet_revolver-d93jmfz.jpg (1920x1080, 579K)

They're doing a big instance more along the lines of their older stuff like Blackrock Depths where it's basically an entire zone turned into a dungeon. Might be cool for those who still care to play I guess. Last time I touched the game was in 2010.

not so fast
in all seriousness i don't think classic is going to do as well as people are expecting, at least over the long term

Attached: please do not look at this image too closely, there is nothing to see.jpg (1152x610, 64K)

What do you want

T H E
E D G E
I S
C A L L I N G
T O N I G H T

Man I need to get back to doing the PVP daily. All my time's been eaten by leveling crafting.
I just want to get the Makai Monk title, should only take 8 more Frontlines dailies at the worst.

DRKbros rerolled to GNB for high APM. Sorry bro...

classic is gonna be huge for like 2 months, and then it'll have a niche and extremely dedicated but slowly declining playerbase
the only times they'll have an actual influx of new players post launch is if they really do wind up doing bc and wotlk

Not him but
>2013

sounds like XIV

>tfw seriously considering this
It wasn't supposed to end this way. I thought I'd be a DRK until Runes were added

Attached: 1557551330840.jpg (250x133, 7K)

>2013
nice try idiot.

Attached: file.png (1165x391, 20K)

whoops I'm an idiot too

Attached: file.png (1182x600, 37K)

It really doesn't matter blizzard will roll the bump in subs due to classic into 'WoW revenue' for 2 reporting periods to stave of investors at practically no cost to blizzard.

They've been doing stuff like that since MOP.

Attention MCHads, is spread shot getting a new animation?

Attached: 1560390441689.jpg (790x700, 192K)

XIV is growing right now though, unless you mean between expansions? because that's literally every mmo these days, people join in droves when expansions drop. not when minor patches do, that only brings in the people that go on and off

Same bro, the trailer looked interesting and the job video looked great, but in the end they just had to fuck DRK again. We'll never go back to the difficult HW iteration of DRK. It's best to just go GNB.

he said declining, not growing :^)

i never learned fractions and other numbers like that. i'm proud to say i have a good healer friend who does all my mechanics for me.

-BLM Main

I think that was the joke, given his file name

> DRK is expansion’s poster child
> it’s in the shed
Get you shit together SE

ufile.io/9u7m6swv
ufile.io/n3m365i9

I don't think they're gonna do servers for other expacs. If anything it'd be easier for them to dredge up old unfinished/concept shit from Vanilla.

Graphics update to the game when

>*Sets HP to 4*

fuck am i the only one to be excited for drk changes? sure, it'll never go back to hw but i'm not exactly happy with how stormblood drk is

>put an obvious joke in the filename
>no one reads it
i have to stop doing this
also for the record ffxiv beats out wow classic but this is a dumb argument anyway so i didn't go with that

>tfw Year 7 dropout and somehow feel like one of the more intelligent retards in the raid

Attached: 1544912333125.jpg (391x409, 36K)

>am i the only one to be excited for drk changes?
Yes. It's 1-2-3 the job now.

How quickly we forget.

Attached: mnk3.png (1200x898, 583K)

What is the best way of grinding Mendacity?

>file.png
woah haha what a joke, mark
you're such a card

Attached: 1549059875249.png (556x585, 620K)

How long until the shedoisting ends? Does it stop after launch? This meme is stale as fuck.

Attached: ' . '.png (1600x1377, 497K)

How many of those players will be boomers going home and how many will be Zoomers following streamers
As twitch viewership goes, ff doesn’t have anything like that, not that we need more retards but still

How in shit's name do you level a DPS class when you've already cleared the exp from the main quest and most of the side quests to boot

its been the 1-2-3 job forever you stupid faggot. it's just now you no longer have to spam Dark Arts in between every fucking GCD. You can use other more interesting abilities instead.

welcome to post-zoomer Yea Forums

I played pretty heavy for like two months, got a level 54 paladin. Should I resub? GNB looks fucking awesome

deep dungeons until you want to die

was going to post this. feels like people who say the shit they're saying haven't been playing drk very much

How are monk bros holding up

Dropped WoW in Warlords and replaced it with FFXIV since.
You're fucking delusional if you think SHB is going to do better than WoW Classic.
This isn't a dick measuring contest. Keep the fucking blizzdrones and twitch kids in their own containment game. Would you still enjoy FFXIV if it suddenly became full of asmongolds autistic fanbase?

Attached: 1560564219418.jpg (1280x720, 493K)

dungeon spam, potd and hoh, beast tribe quests, challenge logs

No wonder you didn't get the joke, you're too retarded to realize what post he was even talking about

Have fun with your shit job, you got the angst down, and when you see how shit the job is you'll have the anger down too

Attached: 1555197279441.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

>Daily Roulettes
>PotD/HoH
>Squadron Dungeons
>Beast Tribe Quests
there's a myriad of ways, you retard.

Roullettes, dungeons, beast tribes, PVP, PotD, HoH, challenge logs

>8 Days

Attached: 1560706648827.png (1902x859, 423K)

Make friends with a healer or a tank for fast queues

I'm not gonna tell you what to do with your money. But if you're only level 54, you've got a shitton of game to get through.

yeah god forbid they keep powerslash and the old delirium combo with different affects that would be too hard

There's always a bit of a boost before an expansion then it peters out

We already have a highly autistic playerbase, I’m glad ffxiv doesn’t have any hotshot big dick streamer

It never stops, the target just changes

Imagine

Attached: file_11_0.png (397x764, 482K)

After 2 years, they're numb to the pain. What's another 2 years? Maybe 6.0 will be your's, MNKbros.

Attached: mnk4.png (402x330, 273K)

P A L A C E
O F
T H E
D E A D
floor 51-60 bucko

What does it feel to be incapable of forming your own opinions and sentences?

Pvp

why wont this annoying cunt die?
is she the Lightning of XIV?

Not interested. Alisaie's got more personality and those thighs are divine.

Attached: 1549518586271.png (1280x839, 2.04M)

>What does it feel to be
I don't know, you tell me.

Why is this community so retarded? What's next? "That elezen isn't Zenos"?

New player here getting close to hitting 50, should I wait for the expo to drop before I pick up DRK? So I don't have to unlearn old habits.

>annoying cunt
He didn't post Alisaie, though

>Alisaie's got more personality

Attached: 1560554531148.png (355x369, 208K)

just do your roulettes everyday. there's no need to do deep dungeons at all. those people are retards. you can just casually level them throughout the expansion.

i mean as a search term, i don't particularly care whether classic succeeds or fails since i'm not going to be playing it

Just wait, it's only 8 more days.

Have any of you experienced a decline in the quality of DF players recently? All day I've been getting people who refuse to do their jobs properly.

>Yoshida has stated that Eden will tie directly into Shadowbringers' main story
>Alphinaud will "die" holding back the flood while everyone escapes back to the Source
>post-credits scene will be him in the barren aetherless wastes of Eden
>Eden raid will be about rescuing Alphinaud and bringing him home

Please look forward to it.

No, that's Y'Shtola. Well, except Shtola's had at least one good line.

You're starting at lvl 30 when you pick up DRK. You won't even be getting the abilities that are being pruned by next week. You might as well start leveling it now.

What's Alisaie got to do with Y'shtola?

What tank should I play?

Jobs are simple as fuck, so don’t worry about picking up a job’s habit. I suggest you hurry up with that MSQ though, specially since you are nearing the terrible part of the journey to 70

Good rebuttal. Mad about all the screentime or something?

Attached: 1560267895083.png (786x583, 158K)

math outside of addition and subtraction is useless and you can't convince me otherwise

>2 days ago
>spend all day gathering crafting mats
>1 day ago
>use all mats to get yellow crafter scrips
>get 80 alchemics
>make gear to sell
>today
>all gear sold
>no alchemics left
I want more alchemics but also want to keep my sanity for ShB

Attached: 1559375732434.jpg (1077x1036, 90K)

Just do dungeons and level at a decent pace. No need to rush. You can do Palace but its not actually fun to do non stop for hours on end.

>want to play literally every single tank

What do I do

Drk is looking great :^)

I'm not going to. It's pretty much all you need to function outside of certain fields.

I just don't understand why they can't make drk fun again

PLD for example has evolved each expansion like jobs are supposed to

But DRK just gets more and more stripped away from it each expansion

Attached: diamond.jpg (640x873, 47K)

WAR for damage
PLD for utility
DRK for style
GNB for APM

Same dude, I will make a strawpoll for us.
strawpoll.me/18196873

Play PLD and gun instead

all math is just different forms of addition, so you're correct

custom deliveries for the last two requesters will give you a shitload of scrips, if you haven't done them already

SAY MY NAME

Attached: 1504210308078.png (480x800, 304K)

You level them
You play them

They all share gear

Next tuesday, Genesis will still go for 900/900 right?

But on Friday, ShB starts. What happens if you finished the 900/900 before Friday? You miss one week for the new tomestones?

MNK main here. I have accepted it and can't feel pain anymore. Thanks anons.

You mean gay right?

there are no new tomestones until a few weeks afterward

Retards didn't like how many buttons you had to press in HW
They reduced it to constantly pressing one button between pressing all the others, which was boring and tedious because it translated to a flat potency increase with no interesting benefits
So now they scrapped both and watered down your auras.

Whatever you do, don’t play paladin, that’s job

Scourge NEVER EVER

Attached: 1560402782533.jpg (872x1200, 173K)

So I'm still safe by next week, on Tuesday to cap genesis to 900/900?

>yoshi says his favorite job to work on for ShB was monk
>monk changes are all terrible

Attached: 1543512596923.jpg (750x408, 49K)

>Post innane shit in MSQ and alliance raid roulettes to stave off bordom.
>Been doing it so long, people are starting to recognize me and call out to me to say they remember me.
>Feel good because I've turned otherwise uneventful runs into something slightly more entertaining.

>Eventually get warned by a GM to not talk about NPC dating that I brought up in the middle of alliance roulette.
>Agree I'll restrict myself to safer chat topics.
>Two days later, someone notices me in roulette and starts talking about which NPC I'd date since he remembered from some previous time I was running my mouth.
>Get nervous and only say two lines the entire roulette to avoid getting a tempban.

Attached: 1377228990480.gif (182x127, 169K)

MNK needs them to really reexamine the job like they did with MCH
It still does good damage but god damn it's a disaster design wise.

Whats terrible about heavensward's MSQ? I thought people said it was ARR's that was bad and I thought that was ok.

i mean you can only convert them into poetics after early access starts so sure do whatever you want, you won't miss out on anything

>PLD pulls wall to wall
>see my healer throwing all their cooldowns, hanging onto dear life
>PLD dies, group wipes
>does it again
>dies and leaves the duty
Lol. What's with these shitter PLDs who think they can pull like DRK? And why are tanks in general such primadonnas? Slightest thing doesn't go their way they throw a fit rather than adjust

He's a BLM, he doesn't know to do for MNK. Therefore he lip-serviced people for that.

I can't wait to be free from stormblood drk.

should have called that gm a mhiggerlover

Attached: 1538621849519.jpg (1919x1165, 1020K)

Why the fuck is NPC dating a bannable topic?
I must've said that I wanted to fuck Alisaie to my FC like fifty hundred times.

Here's your tank for tonight. What do you say to her?

Attached: file.png (180x290, 81K)

I don't see why they don't consult JP raiders and find out what's working for them and what isn't

It was his favorite to work on because he hates MNK and everyone that plays it

Until savage releases (I think), there will be no tomestones that are capped each week. This is to allow players time to reach level cap without worrying they'll miss something important.

When EA rolls around, your current tomestones will remain but become useless, you must talk to Auriana at Mor Donna to trade them out for Poetics.

Reason I asked because I'm having a problem right now where I'm already at cap but I still have like 600/900. So basically 300 extra. Wanted to buy something just to make way.

Is there a good video on GNB overview?

Stop, you're gonna summon the Fordolaposters

He liked tearing it to shreds because he has not idea what to do with the job and is now convince nobody will play it anymore and everyone will switch to his favorite, SAM.

The game has the largest number of new and returning players in recorded history. It is to be expected.

Someone probably got nervous/offended and reported him.

ayo lemme smash that Lala cunny

Is it too late to try out Eureka? I never unlocked any of them.

youtu.be/wi_VoVZs4s8

Attached: 1536560774560.jpg (462x583, 98K)

i hope they make more actual pant options in ShB, instead of thigh high boots almost always covering them, it feels like a hugh cop out hen they do that

DON'T CLEMENCY YOU STUPID CUNT if they're a pld
nothing if anything else

There isn't a single dungeon in the game that any tank can't pull wall to wall, stop trying to stir shit with dumb nonsense like this.

DRK as a tank was the main mistake to begin with. Half of the "problems" wouldn't exist if it was just a DPS that used HP to deal damage like it conceptually is

very cute!

If you're a NEET, no. 1 week to to finish all 4 areas.

It's not worth it. The only thing gated there is ugly outdated gear and the most tedious content in the game.

>that feel when Fordola isn't a datable NPC
>No dungeons together
>You will never be the one to make her smile

Clemency is good to grab back enmity if you have a retarded healer that regens you before the pull

lalafell!

Attached: C-bwJy1UAAAmudf.jpg (381x302, 44K)

I want to put a spike through Fordola!

Quick I played Dk for longer then I'mm prepared to admit.

What should I roll in ff14

I want to be the one to explode her bomb collar

My favorite thing about Fordola is that everyone that likes her is getting cucked by based Arenvald

Attached: 1554066342323.jpg (1920x1080, 608K)

wholesome

Attached: 1560711239611.jpg (851x1080, 450K)

>No Fordola x Ilbred

Attached: sloppy.jpg (1080x1080, 67K)

Attached: 1549120066926.png (783x467, 332K)

DRK was an accident in the Heavensward so they tried to fix in Stormblood and still want to iterate on their Stormblood concept.

Tell that cocksleeve to jump on my cock, I need to be able to focus for this dungeon.

next expansion, we'll visit Yea Forums

Attached: 1553126255300.jpg (512x341, 31K)

These Fordolafags deserve to hang beside their Mhigger waifu

Why haven't you taken the mentor pill yet?

Attached: TotallyNotRamuhExtreme.png (444x364, 193K)

I don’t know if that’s a real quote but I can see him saying something like that

that's fair, but i've never actually seen a tank do that. they always just clemency when they get below like 70%

just bothers me for no discernable reason when i heal.

YOSHI WHAT HAVE YOU DONE BRINGING HIM TO US

I still have a ton of duties to complete to unlock it. I like the concept though.

I might have access to the crown, but I don't know enough about the game to honestly wear it or presume to teach anyone.

I'm not that good of a teacher. Don't want to fuck up shit for people who would have to rely on me

>Get dumped in EX primal with a bunch of people who have never done it and are incapable of learning

Too bad, meme man. I can just skip all the dialogue and cutscenes related to your shitshow of a FotM game this time.
Just grab my rewards and ignore whatever retarded annoying kid you put in there.

Attached: 1559246486356.jpg (974x737, 158K)

>barrel stabilizer
>pushes the gauge past stable point
??????????????????????????????????????????????

because the burger king crown taints your character even if you never actually put it on
plus i don't know jack shit about healers so i'd feel guilty if someone genuinely asked me for healer advice and i wasn't able to help them out at all

>Favorite item: Gil

Attached: 1543987676514.jpg (807x1079, 140K)

PLD aoe is kinda shit, it's their way of telling you to go ahead and do damage because he can't

Attached: tatarutaru.jpg (960x1280, 300K)

Had a Garuda EX some time ago, the mentor just left after the first wipe. We replaced him, I explained the mechanics and we cleared after a few more wipes

It's doable if you have patience, which you should have if you're up to be a mentor in the first place

I remember earning the mentor crown. Then taking it off in shame after reading the horrid advice in NN.

I have! I still do mentoring everyday even though I've already finished it.

Attached: ffxiv_05262019_145814_686.png (1258x844, 1.34M)

Attached: 1536981050278.jpg (1000x1326, 741K)

Old primals are easier thanks to echo at least so it's sometimes doable

>She sings! She dances! She can help you pay your taxes!

I kek every time

I would like Alisae a lot more if she changed her awful fucking hairstyle holy shit

She literally does. Telling you to come back to the Waking Sands isn't a personality.

Come to crystal.

Attached: ffxiv_05072019_173006_386.png (333x498, 145K)

Her hair's cute as fuck, the hell is wrong with you?

Attached: 1545456418436.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

How can such a terrible character have become perfection?

rude

Attached: 1560810489568.jpg (1804x1300, 971K)

>All this talk of Lyse this, Fordola that
>No one talks about the true Ala Mhigan waifu because they'd be dead if they did

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

I have an extremely short temper, and very little patience for teaching people, even if they are legitimately trying to learn/improve.

Attached: photo.png (368x368, 140K)

Just imagine her growing her hair longer.

Attached: alisaie 43344424.jpg (1000x1000, 112K)

What was DRK in XI?

TENZEN
PLEASE

>She will never know pleasure at the hands of He of Strong-Yet-Tender Fingers

Attached: 1560329382484.jpg (866x1000, 205K)

Maybe if you were a catboy.

Wearing it in public give you bad rep, it doesn't really matter if you're in duty.
Yeah I find it fun to teach sprout too, I made a set of macro and bookmark for each ARR primals.
It may be daunting for those who are just in for the mount, but if you're someone who just like to help out other people then you'll might like it. I happy that many sprouts remember my name, and I feel proud each time I see them graduate closer to level 70.

Attached: C0hSglZUUAAtKZm.jpg (1168x975, 114K)

even if others might say it's bad advice, i will take it to heart and tell clemency-ing paladins to go fuck themselves and fulfill my role as green dps.

Alisaie with scruffy tomboy hair
Alphinaud grows his hair out long and flowing like his pal Estinien

DPS

I don't want to think about alisaie growing up into an ugly giraffe.

UNSHEATHE YOUR DICK I BEG OF YOU

Attached: 1537996798079.jpg (1200x998, 154K)

Is she Mhigan?

>The only reason people hate Suzaku is a 10/10 top cute is already taken

Attached: 1534362194228.jpg (500x500, 61K)

I never said anything about turning into a giraffe.

It's really not, it's ratty looking and that single long strand doesn't look good either.

How does Gaius kill Ascians when we had so much trouble coming up with a way to do so initially?

I played the game for about 3 months, got multiple lvl 60 jobs (including life skill jobs or whatever they are called I forgot) and finished the story up to Heavensward. I couldn't go further, initially it was quite fun and new but being forced to do those storylines killed the game for me. No to mention the super disappointing PvP and instanced world.

I guess I get it why people play it but when I think about returning and remember all of those quests I really want to vomit. Community was one of the best in any MMO that I played though.

Attached: pure.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

SOME PEOPLE JUST WANT TO GET THEIR FUCKING GARO SHIT AND LEAVE
STOP BRINGING YOUR SHITTY MCH IN AND THROWING MY GAMES YOU BRAINDEAD CUNTS
THE PVP IS INEXCUSABLY BAD AND ITS ONLY REMEDY IS COMPLETE REMOVAL
STOP MAKING THIS HARDER THAN IT NEEDS TO BE

Attached: 1555253108341.gif (444x360, 1.28M)

FFXIV has been growing in popularity since 2.0, yeah it dips but it's been on a steady rise. They even announced new peak numbers.

Attached: 1560102794186.jpg (454x340, 31K)

People are speculating that he used Heart of Sabik to do so.

just switch to mael and get your free wins

>ratty
Odd way of spelling fluffy

Attached: 1549425876859.jpg (1200x1200, 188K)

I used to love playing MCH on Seal Rock before they cucked everyone's skill sets. Using the Bishop Autoturret to cover a node, using Blank to knockback people off of cliffs; shit was fun. Also NIN Stealth stealing nodes.

This design is the only tolerable thing about Minfilia.

If Lalashits prevents us from hugging her once we meet her again then I'm committing lala genocide.

Attached: alisaie wol.png (649x575, 389K)

because I'd like to play the game and have fun instead of wanting to blow my brains out dealing with the worst of the playerbase

You can still blank to knock people off cliffs. Shit's awesome on Shatter because the drop will usually kill them.

If you're lucky you'll get exchanged smiles. If you're REALLY lucky you'll even get a dialogue prompt.

ive never had a problem with PLD using Clem on themselves. means more rocks for me.

I'm thinking of doing a non-lewd commission for my cat and bunny should i do it?

No.

*nods*
*thumb up*

>I wish the TK rotation was dead!
Jesus Christ, please let the anatman rotation be a fucking meme because I don't want to go back to a psuedo BLM blizzard tick deicing my DPS

Attached: monkeypaw.jpg (512x384, 27K)

No one but you is going to give a single shit. You could get some upboats on Reddit if you post it. Spend it on an actual character instead.

>commissioning your donut
Fucking no, there's already far too much of that garbage. If you're going to pay someone to make art, at least have it be of your favourite NPCs or some shit.

No.

Expectation:
>24 man gear will be Nier Automata, Nier, Drakengard, one to each of the 3 raids.
>Bosses will be a mix of homages and new bosses.
Fear:
>24 man gear will all be Nier Automata
>Bosses will be 100% member-berries from Nier Automata and maybe the other games
Hope:
>I can't hope for unique gear let's be honest it will be Nier/Drakengard.
>Bosses however will be largely unique, 1 or 2 homages.

I've written off Nomura's gear that stuff is going to be an abomination but his bosses will be the tightest shit so I'm okay with that. Unless it's KH Nomura then sadness covers me like a blanket tuck me in and leave me to die.

If it actually happens I expect it'll end up being patched somehow. Either way I still won't do it because I don't do gay rotations just because the balance says so.

post more CANON ship!

Nice titties, but I'll wait until she's older and has those Hydaelyn-blessed magumbos that I gladly returned to Vesper Bay for.

Attached: Minfillia.jpg (600x617, 213K)

If you're expecting games other than Automata you're setting yourself up for disappointment. They're not going to plug the game that sold 300k copies over the game that sold 4 million, not directly. It's either going to be all references or actually something fresh with maybe some reused models. Taro would probably be bored just doing MEMBER THIS but it'd have to be balanced by model budget so the latter is likely.

I'm glad I already got my DRG garo set fucking back at SB's release and it's the only one I wanted. Hell it's in the colors I want too so I don't have to grind for the Saucer one. I might do some PVP to get the helmets though since they can work well for Ornstein style stuff.

I got the Frontline mount, now I'm doing Feast for the other 2. Maelstrom can't save me now.

Don't just do one of your own OC, do it of you and your friends' OCs together. That way more than one person will care about the artwork.

No one here but you knows your character so only you can make that decision.

which modes are still alive? i want to try and swing for the horses one last time.

I'm already not interested desu
The reveal was a brief laugh and then I forgot about it. Nier crossover but with 2Black, Automata wasn't even that good of an action game. The visual presentation coinciding with the soundtrack was fantastic but that's honestly all I can say about it.

They just keep growing as she grows in the blessing of light. After her time with the mothercrystal is up, they're going to be absolutely ginormous.

Frontlines and Feast Practice are probably best
Feast Ranked and Rival Wings are beyond dead though

dark knight

Honestly DRK would be fine if they really leaned into the regeneration/hp sacrificing mechanics, but I guess that takes too much effort. Alternate between keeping up hp and hurting yourself to dip into massive burst damage like WAR.

WITH A SERVING OF FRIIEEESSSS

Attached: CHICKEN TENDERRRRRRR.jpg (1629x1050, 258K)

>still no summer sales for Stormblood so I can catch up

summer hasn't started yet

NebNeb?

That sounds way too complex for this playerbase. Drks would be killing themselves left and right.

>Thancred can't use magic
>Swaps to Gunbreaker
>Gunbreakers use gunblades that require magic

Where the fuck did he even get a gunblade on the first? None of this shit makes any sense!

Attached: 1559178156835.png (1104x1321, 310K)

He's probably not killing them, he's just defeating their host bodies and shattering their soul crystals. Like we did when we "killed" Lahabrea at the end of 2.0 but really only severed him from Thancred's body.

I'm so glad no one on this website is in charge of job design

I'm ending this.

strawpoll.me/18196961

fuck you, monkey paw. i'm just going to go do 20-hit ULTRA COMBOS on dragoon instead.

Attached: Hopeless.webm (362x316, 72K)

you'll be prevented because yoship doesnt approve of hyur-elezen relations and that's why hilda is dying in shadowbringers

>didn't even realize it's less than a day before the summer solstice

What the fuck where did the first 6 months of the year go?

Attached: 1420420931624.gif (320x240, 3.16M)

>>Gunbreakers use gunblades that require magic
aren't Gunblades magitek?

Yeah it's doable if you have patience, but like that user said there are people incapable of learning. Yesterday I got into Titan EX in roulette
>tanks refusing to move titan away from mid
>OT not picking up adds
>alternatively people killing adds in the center
>dps ignoring both Gaol
I spent about 35 mins on here explaining mechanics and even making macros with sounds. From the 7 randoms only 2 managed to learn something, sadly we didn't beat it, both healers kept falling off and one of the tanks would voke too early and get the party killed with Mountain Buster every other try.

>best job quests
>fashion
>big swords
>edgekino
>routinely gutted every single expansion
Why does DRK suffer so?

Attached: vivalagofuckyourself.gif (200x200, 2.94M)

>There's a Shtolafag ITT

Attached: 1545155704092.png (556x467, 420K)

BUTTHOLE

Is the PC download option on amazon for steam or do I have to get it on steam?m

Someone post a sadcat for me if you would, my new IP won't let me post images on Yea Forums for some reason (tg is fine oddly) and whenever I've reset my router it didn't change the IP. You're right though, and it's the gear that annoys me in particular. If it's just Nier Automata it's going to be dogshit because how the fuck do you pad that out? 1 dungeon and everyone gets 2b and 9s, one dungeon and everyone gets the combat armor (which actually does look cool, it looks like Garlean gear), and one dungeon and everyone gets the commander's outfit? At least if it was Nier:1 then you'd have Papa nier, or if it was drakengard 3 you'd have all the intoners. That'd make for a good variety.

But the bosses too. You have the chance for us to fight demon-babies or gestalts and we're going to have to fight N:A enemies? Fuck that.

Garlean ones are magitek. Hrothgar ones are made distinct from and independent of Garlean gunblades.

t. Naoki Yoshida
play something other than black mage you cosplaying fuck

Garlean gunblades are - The gunblades that Gunbreakers use are explicilty aether based

They're two different weapons named the same thing, just to confuse you

>anatmeme rotation
What does this mean to SAM Meditation? Does it also have to do the same tick fishing bullshit?

Gunbreakers themselves do not make sense. They had no lore for Hrothgar so they decided fuck it, they made the new tank class. That'll get people interested.

Like I'm supposed to believe a bunch of beta orbiters invented anything but a raggedy ass spear to prop up their yurts with those ineffective claws they have for hands.

PC download on Amazon is NOT steam.

They really fucked themselves over with the whole 'Garleans can't use magic thing'. All this contrived stuff they have to write just to justify them having these things

don't get it on steam

What if Yugiri was Viera instead of cumscales? Let's not forget they had viera plenned for HW but god knows why they changed to cancer patients on last minute.

Attached: shadowniggers.jpg (500x770, 72K)

>Cid and Nero, master engineers, are allies of the WoL
>still no Garlean inspired job
Nero or some Garlean turncoat serving as the GNB "mentor" instead of it being a totally different thing to the ones already in universe made by a bunch of furries would've been great.

Means literally nothing. You can get one tick of mediation at most from using Meditation in the opener for that sick 100 potency oGCD Shoah. Also apparently the meditation stack last only 30 seconds so there's no saving up either.

You always could fish for ticks on SAM, it's just 10 kenki is nowhere near as good in value, even with Shoha, as an entire early GL stack.

I expect the experimentation with overcoming that deficiency and artificial echo are going to lead to Garleans using magic in 5.x or 6.0.

What do you do when a regen lasts longer than a pull?

How do you make sure you're not being useless in PVP?

Attached: 1552302295310.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

Friendly reminder YoshiP plays and sees WoW as a mentor, not a competitor/opponent. Hopefully YoshiP's team will stop homogenization for the next expansion.

This is what it is to suffer. Through it, we gain power. This is merely YoshiP's test for us, to grow stronger. One step foward, one after the other.

I could see Judge being cast as a Garlean profession for their occupations and it being given to us in 6.0. Though I was hoping they'd use dual-headed weapons like in FF12 that split into dual wielding rather than a big two handed hammer like Nero used.

Accord will assuredly show up as part of the story, she'll probably mention something about the first not having nighttime just like earth in the Nier universe (or at least the side players saw, the dark side is still unexplored). Just fighting rogue Emil copies and robots would be kinda shit so I expect them to pull out some enemies from the first Nier just for variety's sake

>One step foward, one after the other.
So when does DRK take that first step forward? Because so far it's been two steps back from 0.

I'm afraid we're riding that train to its logical conclusion. None of these devs, not even eastern ones, have any idea that there can be too much of a good thing.

You'll get more Alisaie/Ranier and you will damn like it.

Attached: tumblr_pgsyx9bhgy1x5uqzlo1_1280.jpg (1280x1810, 692K)

You haven't embraced the darkness. A fairweather fool like you has yet to fully envelop themselves.

Can I get a quick rundown on Fray and why people are hyped for him?

Attached: q1558938180462.jpg (432x231, 38K)

Yoshi hasn't played WoW since ARR. If he played it now he would go NIGHTMARE

>Accord will assuredly show up to grope 2P's ass
Fixed that for you, bro.

Because every mentor I've run across is worse at the game than sprouts.

>Au Ra
>Glasses
>Full time commissionfag
It's like he was born to be despised.

he's an edgy motherfucker and 90% of the people in here is underage so they like him

Did the guy who comissioned this also write those Powerpuff girls epsides?

Classic will probably be big for a month or two and then it'll dwindle down to a much smaller, autistic playerbase than modern WoW.

>skipping cutscenes

YOU NINJAS WONT STOP USING SHURIKEN OUTSIDE OF TCJ SO IM NERFING IT INTO THE FUCKING GROUND AND ADDING TWO NEW TWO MUDRA MOVES

RESPECT THE FUCKING CONTENT

Attached: yoshida.jpg (1155x699, 633K)

No, go do your DRK story before some clown spoils it. Unless you've already been spoiled, I guess.

Attached: 1546354063267.jpg (571x719, 112K)

>queue for EX trial to help friends or just for fun
>lots of sprouts of course
>and a mentor
>roll my eyes "here we go again"
>1 wipe
>the asshat with the jester crown throws a full on autistic manchild tantrum at the group he's explicitly there to teach
>we either kick him or he ragequits before we have the chance
>I explain the mechanics
>few more pulls and we clear

Every. Single. Time. Why the fuck are the mentor restrictions designed so that the people least deserving of the title are the ones who get it? Anyone who has done 1000 fucking dungeons is probably an autistic faggot with zero patience for other people's learning experiences who just wants to farm their shitty mounts.

I even cleared ramuh ex and thordan ex like this just in the past few weeks. Incredible how chances of success rise with every sprout in the group and drop with every crown. Fucking losers.

Only underage don't like edge so they can pretend to be adult.

description says
>The weapon itself combines a sword with a firing mechanism, emitting a range of magical effects by utilizing aetherically imbued cartridges
now whether that means they are imbued beforehand by someone who can use aether or at the moment by the user is completely up to speculation, either way it's retarded that they're segregated from Garlean ones especially considering we didn't get the Gaius pose for likely that same reason

unironically the reason I'll stop playing NIN in 5.0
fuck your melee caster bullshit

I'm yet to level DRK
The fact people are mentioning his comeback to ShB feels like a spoiler to me
I'll just level up DRK on the weekend then

He's the dark manifest of the warrior of light.

i'm still going to use fuma and you can't stop me

Well the Zenos fight at the end of 4.5 proves that its moreso tied to their souls instead of their physical forms since Elidibus is still more than capable of firing off spells while in Zenos' body

whatever makes you feel better, zoomer

You'll just be confused for a bit.

A person who only wants what's best for you.

Attached: 1554873832057.jpg (864x834, 41K)

he's you, but meaner and without any interest in being the hero
and by that i mean he's literally you

based sprouts overtaking reddit mentors

>the high potency single target nuke is upgrade Hyoton instead of Raiton, the actual single target 2 mudra move
P-please use Hyoton gaijin piggu.

Attached: 1553722705371.png (423x310, 46K)

Thancred's body can't use magic. His soul can. He's in a cloned body made inside crystal tower. That's how he can shukuchi as well.

Liking edge is what underages and manchildren do to pretend they're grown up. Liking those non-edge "kiddie" things would just out them as being underages otherwise.

>DRK
>edgy
Isn't their whole schtick that only someone who defends what they truly love can master it? That seems pretty wholesome despite the veneer of DARKNESS honestly.

But I have! I need 100 more dungeons/trials to unlock it though. I plan to unlock it this weekend and then spend next week until Shadowbringers' release helping out Sprouts in the Novice Network. :)

I'm fucking hiding the BK crown though

after the end of ARR base game story, there are 100~ish quests between that and the start of HW, and the first 70 of them are pretty terrible

Yeah, whatever you say kiddo. Talk to me in a decade when you've gotten over your insecurity.

Yes. This exact problem is why Sidurgu had a massive autistic fit.

If body dictates whether one can use magic or not then how come Elidibus can use magic using Zenos's body?

More like
Fear
>battle ground turns greyscale

>Every dps jobs looks boring

Maybe I should switch to healer or tank this expansion

Lot of people don't understand at all and just call them edgy as fuck.

Attached: miUVRkk.jpg (430x536, 91K)

There's also that pink haired Au ra with glasses who molests Alphinaud.
Why do these elf teens attract lizards.

Attached: Alphinaud and WoL.png (841x597, 513K)

Why isn't that shadowbringers.
You put wow classic but not shadow bringers?

The worst part is there's some good shit there, like Leviathan's summoning, Ramuh, Moenbryda's arc, but there's just way too much running around for no fucking reason.

Attached: lizards were a mistake.jpg (3500x2292, 2.4M)

Garleans are genetically incapable of using magic. Thancred can't because of what is essentially an injury.

poat a list of all the starred level 70 gathering collectibles right now

It's Naruto all over again. Sasuke was edgy as fuck even if his power was love based

He's a Xaela, they're all sperglords. Doesn't he come around by the end of the job quests anyway? DRK has my favourite questline but I haven't played it since like Stormblood's release

I am not ashamed.

No idea. I'm a knightcore middie NPC, so I'm not allowed higher thought processes.

>healer
DON'T TELL HIM

it's more that you either turn into a monster or give up out of despair if you go full edgelord, so you need love to balance it out

sid took it to heart though, he calmed down a lot between his introduction and sb

I'm behind on my lore bullshit. Do all Ascians are aware of the whole balance deal or are they as dumb on worshipping Zodriark as the Scions are doing with Haydelyn or was is just Lahabrea being an absolute retard and everyone else is smart enough not to go full Zodriark?

Attached: alisaie 455445453345.jpg (1000x1000, 101K)

Does anyone else find Yugiri jarring compared to other lizards? She stands out from these horrible player made ones easily.

Attached: tumblr_no5j6kUNGx1rtmccpo1_1280.png (880x1520, 811K)

>playing any race other than Elezen

Attached: 1560772802605.png (720x829, 586K)

Yeah, it's been a long while but I think he comes to terms with the fact that he really does want to protect Rielle and see her grow strong, and he's not doing it out of a sense of obligation.

>having to milk minfilia's aether-filled tits

If the Ul'dah plot happened before the WoL was the primal-slaughtering, Garlean tribune duelling madlad who could just murder Teledji, his guards and half the city instead of fleeing it would've been god tier

If you guys told me this was for XVI I would believe you.

He's your second best friend.

Attached: yrvmK2A.jpg (1680x1000, 576K)

shut up and show me your running animation

>custom-made character looks better than player options
Gee I wonder

3k hours in and I still don't know what the story of SB is about

I can't figure out if mael keeps winning because they're actually skilled, cheating, or because flames and adder are incompetent in Frontlines?

the red skinned ones are kinda cool desu

garleans bad, chinks/niggers good.

>b-but he's not edgy

Edge is the prime medium underages embrace to combat the insecurity of not being an adult, but it's okay, in a decade you will hopefully stop being a wristslitting, projecting zoomer.

>Maelstrom
cheating tryhards
>Adders
utter retards
>Flames
skilled by obsessed with individual killcounts, can't work as a team for shit

I fucking wish XIV's MSQ was more traditional FF with a greater focus on the party.
Star Wars except the rebels are actually completely and honestly unlikeable.

Badders and Immortal Lames are shitters, and Maelstrom usually has at least one guy that can tard-wrangle well enough to win

flames are retards who ignore objective and want to kill
adders seems willing to indulge the mindless slaughter half the time, leaving mael to scoop the win

>merchant tries to jew you out of shitloads of cash after you helped him
>tell him to fuck off
Pretty reasonable honestly. Fray only goes properly edgy when he says to leave people to die and tries to take over

DRK is not edgy. Fray is supposed to be edgy.
Sidurgu is supposed to insist he's edgy but he isn't actually edgy.
This isn't that difficult a concept to grasp.

it's really just elidibus who gives a shit about balance, the rest of them just like stirring up chaos for various reasons

he didn't feel obligated to protect her, he was just using her as an excuse to murder ishgardians for revenge. i think he changed his mind on the subject once he found out rielle was forced to drink dragon's blood, he seems genuinely shook when he finds out

>remove divine seal from white mage and make it into a role action so every healer can use it
>remove the role action and give it back to white mage as a level 80 skill

Wow thanks for the brand new skill Yoshi.

Attached: fray.jpg (1083x905, 443K)

>Maelstrom
I don't know why everyone keeps parroting this meme. Mael is a bit better than the other two, sure, but it's not like they're so far off. It's populated mostly by PvPers who refuse to Freelance and play with autists. By now so many people have swapped to Mael it's pretty garbage when I run at night.
>Adder
Either insanely dominant or utter garbage in my experience, no inbetween
>Flames
Populated by autists and bots, always

Yugiri looks just like that fetal alcohol syndrome player preset.
Mide is the only npc with a good face.

To be fair, killing Temple Knights isn't murder. It's vigilantism.

Attached: 1555949756703.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

But now it comes with a party wide half Rampart so be grateful

>

Attached: elezen male sprint.gif (500x281, 1.99M)

White Mage is clearly the team's idea of "healer", so they're bare bones boring instead of having any unique characteristics

>murder
>ishgardians
that implies they're real people

It's simple. People who want to win and get fed up with losing transfer to Mael and then turn off freelancer. People who don't care if they win or lose just stay in their starting GC and do whatever. So you end up with one team of players who care about winning vs two teams of players who don't give a shit. Surprise surprise, the team that puts in the effort usually wins.

the true nature of a zoomer is revealed, here's your complementary no u

hoth?

I don't consider public service vigilantism

>femFray

Attached: 1532826198556.jpg (413x550, 24K)

You know anyone of any age can be edgy right?

Fray is Fray!

Attached: D8DodV3U8AAKJnB.jpg (811x1200, 157K)

idk they give me darth maul vibes

Attached: Darth_Maul_profile.png (653x816, 785K)

Attached: D8DodV1UEAAMzwM.jpg (1075x1032, 102K)

Attached: 1548497381111.jpg (325x325, 18K)

>"One day, I will own this place"

Attached: hai.jpg (640x458, 110K)

>fray rhymes with tray
really makes you think

Please fucking delete BLU and remake it into a legit job, thanks

Attached: 1555468481142.jpg (300x364, 27K)

the farther you are from your zoomer days the more you realize it's cringy as shit and quit it or take it in moderated amounts. japs even call it the middle school syndrome.

from left to right,row by row
ugly, cute, cute, ugly, ugly
ugly, cute, ugly, cute needs diff hair, ugly, ugly
ugly, would be cute without the stupid facepaint, cute, ugly, cute, cute
cute, ugly, double ugly, ugly, build for horse cock, ugly.
Any questions?

Attached: D8zXLPoXsAA342U.png (900x900, 404K)

>Please fucking delete BLU
end it there
perfect

Fuck BLU

any design in particular you want for BLUE to stand out from the rest of the other Job? also you have to make sure that BLUE have to have 100 spells and above.

delete au'ras right now

why no one queues for urth's fount? 3 days in a row and nothing so far

I don't get why people like the drk questline so much?

The entire questline is about how Fray bitches at you for following what people say and yet he has us doing the exact same thing with him.

no

People only do it unsync for WT, because it's too hard for the retarded playerbase otherwise

in japan, shadowbringers is called jet black traitor.

jet black traytor

even male raen? we aren't trannies or edgelords we just wanna be skink people we swear

>Any questions?
when did you start transitioning?

Bros.....

Attached: shadowbringerssssss.png (960x629, 1009K)

Attached: lizards truly were a mistake.jpg (868x1012, 308K)

Everyone does it. It's the go-to Wondrous Trail.

Oh n-

more like delete your apostrophe right now, how do so many people fuck that up?

imagine paying a monthly sub to play an mmo with outdated mechanics and no content

Not on DF. Only on PF.

I saw someone in POTD that had mentor status but didn't have a tank job capped yet. Thought you needed 70 in one job from all 3 roles?

God i'm so fucking bored and also hyped, i want to play it already. It's going to be a long week lads.

Who is the best scion and why is it Krile?

Attached: Best Scion.jpg (424x600, 53K)

Unsync killed old content, I'm afraid. People just want their rewards without any work.

play other games

Attached: xcx.jpg (3458x3397, 3.94M)

No fucking wonder I wanted to use that minfilia as an onahole

and 2 weeks later no one will do this dungeon anymore because its too long and award shitty gear

Why is Urianger dressed like a fucking slut in Shadowbringers?

Attached: 1550719747078.jpg (200x200, 12K)

Old content was already dead. At least with unsync you have a chance of clearing it.

yawn, come up with something new, cuck.

They were probably a Hand/Land mentor, not a combat mentor.

Kurenai is the cutest lizard to me

Attached: ffxiv_06122019_183227_970.png (1920x1001, 2.8M)

I'm playing Escape from Tarkov like a madman but its just a distraction for now. I want me some XIV goodness.

Doesn't the icon look different if you're a Hand/Land Mentor?

Kill yourself cat shitter.

Don't forget that one au ra drawfag who's obsessed with him

Attached: 7854545444645.jpg (600x411, 151K)

>dont know what to do
>friends ask to try EX trials for dog farming
>they keep fucking up mechanics
>they dont want to continue after just 5 wipes
Word to the wise, DONT RAID WITH FRIENDS

Fuck all of you. Now I have to be contrarian and go with Yugiri because we're all Alisaie fags.

Attached: Untitled.png (1227x917, 43K)

still didn't answer the question

>Unsync a fight you have never done because nobody does it synced
>It's over in 10 seconds
Here's your clear, bro.
Combat mentors have a sword, crafter mentors have a hammer.

Yeah, his had neither. Just crown.

Why not go with Tataru if you want to be a contrarian?

I'm a straight white male. Go obsess over trannies somewhere else, nigger

Why would you even farm EX trials with one week left before the next expansion anyway? By this time next month everyone will have better gear than anything in SB and it will be a lot easier to farm.

Sepirot EX still wipes unsynced parties. It's hysterical.

She really is the best, huh?

Attached: 1540928020311.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

I can respect a man who stands by his waifu even if I don't like her.
You, I cannot respect. You are spineless. Like leetle worm.

Retards don't have explicit orange puddles to explain there's something painful about to happen, all sense goes out the window.
Even if all the information you need is clearly presented.

Attached: 1558624736509.png (1073x897, 1.62M)

even in shadowbringers, sephirot ex will still wipe unsynced parties because taking orange damage as green or vice versa will do the damage cap. if that doesn't kill them then falling off the arena will because you can't rez in that fight if that happens.

Not him, but...
>Straight white male
>Takes the time to type that faggot shit you typed
My nigger stop

Attached: 1520201735695.png (211x244, 72K)

to be fair, you have to have an extremely high IQ to understand Sephirot EX. The mechanics are extremely subtle, and without at least some experience with orange parses you will miss the intricacies of its execution...

But I actually like that one, looks kinda like an African tribalist voodoo thing.

Because why not I guess.

>N-N-NO
kill yourself.

Don't worry the race will delete itself once rabbits hit and all the fags and trannies fanta to that before going back to catgirls

Attached: benis.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

>Blocks your unsynced path
SUCCUMB TO THE INFERNO

Attached: 1559253065218.jpg (1123x828, 186K)

Why are you giving them (You)s?

>you will never be Alphinaud's boytoy

It's 2am and I'm bored.

>Saves you from 23 minutes of leveling roulette

Based.

The 2-2.5s GCD in this game really annoys me. Instead of just pushing buttons for a combo or what not I feel like I have to watch my hot bar instead to make sure the skill comes off of cool down. I never had this in any other mmo I've played.

I'm fairly sure I know who you are, you shitposting gaylord.

Attached: 1536066014023.jpg (1024x554, 85K)

I like lizards idk why everyone hates them so much. some of the specimens ITT are pretty grotesque but I don't get the hate

Fuck off, don't go with Yugiri just because the girl you like is popular.

protip: you can press the button at 1.5s and it will still activate once the cooldown is ready. it's called skill queuing. every tab target MMO had this for more than a decade.

>Ramuh Extreme
If you clear that with 7 sprout DF pugs they're either sprouts or you're a literal god of this game and should have more prestige than someone with the Ultimate Legend title

They are awful early game when you don't have a lot of abilities but I find it fine 60-70.

Playerbase more than likely. I'm a niglander so I have no dog in that fight, though I find the au ra to look very stupid with their 90 degree ear-horns. I wish they had gone with the Viera in 3.0 and given us more monstrous au ra in 4.0 or 5.0 (allowing that it would have required re-doing how SB went. Also Yugiri becoming a bunny from Nagxia or Vietnam instead of Doma).

>Simultaneously an easy clear and a tardfilter
>But he will never get his own theme
See how they massacred my boy

anime edgelords and histrionics, even though a lot of people just wanna be big boys without being build like a fridge like roes

Medicus

Attached: images.png (633x476, 20K)

>There will never be a race that looks like this.

Attached: 9764987647894654679.png (850x637, 536K)

Will he even have time to do the colors when we're level 80 and in like 530 gear shitting out 16K DPS?

I'm not any attentionwhore who would have recognition outside these threads if that's what your getting at. Just got a boycrush on Alphy

When they are made right they are cute. Its just most player made ones are those hideous abominations with heterochromic eyes and bright limbal rings, hair highlights, shitty makeup, etc.

It's called Au'ra and they're played by the same types.

Faggot

Attached: 1559740779411.jpg (1125x1143, 693K)

Thank god this shit looks ridicilous

Correct me if i am mistaken, but i do believe general threads belong on /vg/.

Attached: 1510796871541.jpg (226x223, 6K)

Most of them have actual mental problems, theres a few that don't and are cool dudes but thats finding the diamond in the mountain of mentally ill and edgelord shit

MOOT

Post yfw you realize Thancred is the only tank available in the Trust system officially making him death proof story wise for Shadowbringers

Attached: 1559808707294.gif (320x294, 1.7M)

Attached: Gladium.png (2713x1221, 2.64M)

God I fucking hate XIV's Ifrit design

moooot

well I assume that most people are going to be going in with less people at level 80 so they won't push as hard compared to going in with a full group

It's just trannies on Yea Forums upset about cuteboys playing as cute girl characters. Female Au Ra are decently popular compared to Miqote, and Yea Forums can't cope with the fact that the populace choose these two races because THEY ARE cute. Meanwhile Yea Forums and /vg/ like to fellate roes, highlanders, and elezen. Two of which are MtF tranny tier and the other is a fucking WELCOME TO EB GAMES. Additionally, they're almost always guaranteed to be good at the game, so Yea Forums is seething with jealousy whenever a small cute Au Ra or miqote is pulling orange percentile dps over them.

How did Koji get away with this?

Goddamn you're ugly as fuck dude. How does it feel to know parkgee gets more pussy and is prettier than you?

twitter.com/ch960116

He's the only one we've seen so far. Trusts aren't available in every dungeon, the list changes.
But yeah, he's not dying.

Au ra and miqote are the tranny races, though. Dilate harder

>cuteboys playing as cute girl characters

Attached: nxpX1B6.png (641x694, 445K)

>almost guaranteed to be good at the game

O I am laffin

Screw Sui-no-Sato for not joining the Eastern Alliance. They are the worst and it makes me ashamed to have a Raen character.

>entire lead up and expac is saying the light isn't good and hydalen isn't to be trusted and 100% light is bad, now we fucking know hydalen is a primal
>ever trusting the literally voice cock sleeve of hydalen
You have only yourself to blame if your surprised if she fucking tries to take you out.

do you also describe them as "smol" you faggot?

Can you keep your shit tripfagging to other threads you fucking goblin?

raen sam here, this nigger is at least half right, 4clams remains contrian niggers, but most of the faces have some kind of serious issue, like the fish fin horns giving you downs

Attached: FUCKCRIT.png (120x297, 10K)

>Final boss is actually Thancred
GUNBREAKER DUEL LET'S GO WOO WOO

dress the Ruby Princess in slutty clothing as revenge.

haven't played MCH since HW ended. Is it fun to play now?

>parsing orange on a brainlet job is supposed to be impressive
Show me your orange on NIN you absolute shitter

>Cute

That's the reason I hate au ra. They are more kawaii ugu~~ than fucking miqo'te. That takes effort. It's almost jarring how you have these anime edgelord looking lanky faggots and then a race of big eyed scaley perpetually looking shocked and scared unless they are yugiri or Sadu (surprise surprise, the au ra that everyone actually likes because they don't look like a moeblob anime character). I was just about to say the fact that you niggers like them for being
>Smol
says it all. They aren't an intentionally midget race like lalafells but rather are walking fetish fucking bait. Whoever designed them at SE did them as their magical realm.

Ask again in 5.0

>final boss is thancred trying to defend loliminifilia
>you are forced to kill him to get to her
that would actually break fucking kino levels

Attached: 1534540429965.png (850x850, 924K)

no it got worse somehow

is it really that bad? I remember having to play the fucking piano with it back in HW

nin is easier tho, unless you're a third world nigger with shit ping

And yet fags doing these will argue they make them ""unique"" and that those are ((((((race features)))))) you shouldn't turn off.

most people only flock to Mael for the glamour so more players = higher chance of a skilled group

SAM>MNK>DRG>NIN in terms of skill ceiling and how hard it is to hit 100%

Lose weight.

SB machinist is a fucking travesty, and I don't know why fans of the job didn't whine themselves into a rework like WARs are capable of doing.
Luckily there is only 8 days left of it.

180 and can deadlift 4 plates. Try again tranny.

Attached: 1559722783653.jpg (768x1024, 66K)

cope

>yfw they kill him off in the final scene

The fact that most ogcds are like 30s cd doesn't mean much. There's still like 20 seconds of 1 wait wait wait wait 2 wait wait wait 3.

>Role playing on the internet.

Dilate, then have sex with your gaping, rotting wound

rent free

>He thinks 4 plates is a huge feat
Yikes

Attached: Gmark.png (80x80, 14K)

>SAM > MNK
LMAO IF YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

Are they loaded with tendies? Fuck off fatass.

Hey guis, PLD main here, returning After 3 years. Im almost through HW now, is stormblood worth it or should i skip it and go right to SB?

>surprise surprise, the au ra that everyone actually likes
You mean the tranny charcoal nigger character that's liked by an already mentally ill audience? That's indeed not surprising. Yugiri is the most basic bitch dutiful female type designed to appeal to easily offended waifuf/a/gs so that one also checks out.

>walking fetish fucking bait
Not with bunnygirls in lingerie now being part of the game.

>180kg
Holy fucking YIKES user

Attached: 156976077099.gif (800x430, 564K)

>going to the gym

You'll never be a woman no matter how unique you try to make your cat or lizard

Attached: 012.gif (600x538, 204K)

>Implying you're not a fat fuck who can't even lift 2 plates due to sedentary muscle atrophy.

Just stop embarrassing yourself internet tough guy.

>Paying for content
>Paying to skip it
The fact that you honestly ask this question is both comical and sickening

Attached: 1538316972458.png (588x660, 421K)

>Samefagging because BTFO
Oof
>KG
??????

Attached: Me.jpg (900x900, 126K)

once you have TK down mnk is pretty brainded です, proper kenki management and getting the most potency out of it is more involved than lmao keeping gl3

>memelift
"lmao look how much i can lift up to a small shelf or something instead of an actually useful height" - you, 2019

Forums are truly bizarre world, you have raiders wanting changes to gameplay and then you have roulette heroes who only care about big numbers.

A clunky ass job doesn't mean it's big brain, all of Monks difficulty comes from TK management. After that it's braindead as shit.

You fucking people. Thank fuck the thread's a few minutes away from bumping off page 10.

Attached: 1547099435070.jpg (846x1080, 346K)

if you aren't dead lifting 6 plates you need to sit down

And everyone is a tranny

NIN is harder than DR"literal linear rotation"G

don't talk about lifting in a tread with trannys user it wil lget you nowhere

>Samefagging

Retard.

Attached: 306237349764892364689.png (354x186, 49K)

>*breathes in*
TRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 13455624677.jpg (820x976, 142K)

>You fucking people.
I see you think quite highly of them.

SAM are so retarded holy shit

Attached: you.png (552x784, 73K)

I would play all dungeons etc later ofc. But i like it to start in a new world with the community. I just heared Stormblood is lame from a few guys and since i dint play it,i just want to know if its true or are they talking shit.

cope lol

>MNK doesn't have any argument
no surprise

Do you have anything to actually say in your defense? Because so far the sam niggers have given actual reasons

>saving pictures of trannies on your computer
>I-I-I-I-I--I-I-I-I-I-II'M STRAIGHT

>GL stacks full
>brain empty
predictable

Play it and form your own opinion, stop blindly following others.
If you really need an outside perspective, it has its ups and downs. It still fucking has quests leading into the next expansion and you're just going to slither back asking for a goddamn recap anyway.

Attached: 1554643681779.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

>Posts easily editable text code
>As proof against unedited screenshot proving me and that poster are two different people.

I don't know what I'm looking at here but whatever makes your fatass sleep better at night, diabeetus.

cope

We can run the numbers if you like, statistically speaking the best players are potatos

>t-tk rotation is v-very big brain
>it's much harder to play MNK because it's big brain
>not because it's a giant clunky piece of shit

>He doesn't know Cosmo

Attached: 161.jpg (1000x750, 56K)

Sounds legit

And they're all on JP.

WHERE’S MY TRACKING CODE REEEEEE

>stumble into an old YT video of a Wind Waker run he did
>he was so full of joy back then
god fucking damn it cosmo

Attached: 1485233167313.jpg (357x400, 53K)

Cosmo died years ago, user

Narcissa*
sexist.

Did you preorder ce? What do you think of the Grani Mount?

Attached: IMG_0245.jpg (2000x1500, 222K)

It's ok Mr. Happy you'll find a static that is ok with you soon.

Where are you guys getting your mogstation codes from? Is ebay safe? GM pulled me for interrogation, asking me where the fuck I got my codes from and I don't know where to buy. Got mine from those reseller sites similar to g2a.

Cosmo's gone man he's long gone, and he's never coming back.

Attached: 1446941837477.jpg (640x640, 122K)

how does it feel to still be the most autistic mmo playerbase just after wowtrannies

what did you answer? I get my codes on the mogstation but I bought one on ebay once

Used to get mien from Playerauctions, havn't tried recently.

Its an mmo, its expected, thats the kind of person that plays an mmo

I did, not big on the mount. I'd rather have the one from HoH but as if I'm getting a group together to spend hours crawling all the way through the tower multiple times.

I tried to talk my way out of saying they were gifts from a friend but GM kept insisting to know where my friend got them from and who was my friend. Ended up saying my friend's alt name (a character from an account he almost never uses)
Ironically my last 2 codes were from PlayerAuctions. I wonder if this is an isolated incident or SE is trying to crack those things down.

I'm tired of waiting. I'm not super hyped or anything for Shadowbringers but there's fuck all else to play.

Attached: Ciri.gif (600x337, 2.55M)

>most autistic mmo playerbase
you're not looking very hard at mmo communities

Me too, the flight animation of the grani is quite cool tho

I'm tried of waiting but that's because I'm super fucking hyped for Shadowbringers and the only thing I can do to hold off the wait is beat off harder to Y'shtola porn.

Attached: 1536546414842.jpg (214x750, 53K)