Grind the same area until level 98

>grind the same area until level 98

Attached: 1560393879928.jpg (720x888, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/Rk6e22S44QXWeZiTDxfLNg/
youtu.be/iNVlhZfy9jA
youtube.com/watch?v=37-GbX3iKbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he doesn't even need the money. old people often get part time jobs as an excuse to leave the house and talk to people. retirement is lonely and boring.

sometimes people just need something to do. I seriously doubt he's doing it for the money, especially with one arm.

>ulililia

luckily i will have video games, if i ever can retire

Trust me, old people without something to do die pretty early.

What happens with his arm?

>yfw don outlives chris chan

Attached: 1558745934239.jpg (998x1024, 75K)

You know something?

I’ve come to realize that life is EXACTLY like an MMORPG.
Come in early and you’ll be ahead of the rest and have fun doing it.
Come in too late and the economy is fucked and everyone hates each other.
Grinding was viable, but optional.
Now it’s required and you’ll be required to do much more than daily grinding.

Wal-Mart is the epitome of how disgusting American consumerism and people are.

Vietcuck veteran.

where did he lose his arm, the pots and pans section?

98 years of 2 hour fapping sessions daily leads to rapid muscular degeneration in old age.

I just got out of neetdom at 22 and at age 25 already want to fucking kill myself because of work. I can't even take a few sick days off because I'm part time and we don't have time off.

so 1000000bc was the best time to be born

You know you're a zoomer when you don't understand this guy.

Once you go a couple years into your retirement, the boredom becomes unbearable. These old farts NEED something to do or else they'll go insane. It'll happen to you too.

How that capitalism working out for you Americans?
Meanwhile I’m able to enjoy free college and healthcare working 30 hours a week.

this is what i believe too

If you don't have something to occupy your mind post-retirement, you bloat and die very, very quickly.

>walk into walmart
>need some lemons but I didn't see any
>ask blueshirt is they have any lemons
>they point to the limes
>tell them those aren't lemons
>"no sir those are unripe lemons"
>"They will turn yellow eventually"
and that was the last time I ever went to walmart.

Attached: pherb.png (720x708, 578K)

i feel the exact same way about this as the way old people feel when they say that younger people don't realize and respect and take advantage of what they have in their youth.

i want to be alone when i'm retired. i put up with all of you for decades, i did my time, fuck off and let me relax before i die.

my dad retired in august last year and by the end of winter he was already losing his mind lmao
he has yardwork and other shit to occupy his time now that the weather is better but it's just him and mom in that house and mom still works 4 days a week and they don't have a pet.

>My dad hates walmart because its non union
>So is most every other supermarket
>Most minimum wage jobs are difficult to live off of anyways
>Shop there from time to time
>If the workers don't like it then they can work elsewhere

Am I a cunt?

Attached: 5sMtpY5.jpg (604x604, 52K)

Everyone knows that pre-alpha is still the developmental phase.

Fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

>free healthcare

I really wish we had this.

>to get a new pair of glasses it's around $700

It doesn't need to be a public thing to occupy you, as long as you have some craft or hobby or job to keep you invested in living.

you will have video games, but will video games have you?

Would painting or reading or gardening be an adequate substitute for working at Wal-Mart?

the modern job market is a hellscape
getting a good job without a $70,000 degree is impossible and wal fart is one of the only places that offers health insurance to part timers

>the was the last time I ever went to Walmart
Seriously? How long ago was this? Shouldn’t those lemons be ripe by now????

>college and healthcare
>free
someone is paying for it but you don't care because you're benefiting the system more than those who contribute

Yeah you're kind of a cunt a lot of people can't just up and quit. There's a lot of factors at play.

nerve gas

if you are naturally introverted it would be
this old guy in the op is probably not introverted at all if he's working at walmart

If boomers are so bored to take part time jobs then wouldn't future boomer just take up a huge % of the internet if we grow that age too?

i like to shop at target because they employ more attractive girls

Those services are usually easily affordable by most first-world governments and a much better use of tax-payers money than a lot of other shit.

Am I the only getting deja vu here? I've seen this exact post before in the same thread

Optics and dental aren't covered under most free healthcare acts. Same with cosmetics.

Any boomer will tell you free healthcare is a scam and just exists as a tax goblin. It'll cover surgery, some medication, and here at least you can bulk-bill doctor's trips. You're always better off on private health insurance which gets all those anyway.

One of my uber drivers was an old fart who said he does it because he gets to drive around and tell people his stories.

Why not just drown yourself in cute anime girls and pointless arguments over amazingly trivial issues? It works for me.

>"Kids today are so lazy. Why don't they go out and get jobs?"
>refuses to give up his job by dying or quitting

What kind of vidya do you think this boomer plays?

I just don't see Target or Kroger as better options(which he is ok with).

There's no way he's 98

You think most people work at Wal-Mart because they choose to?

I was thinking the same thing bro.

>optics which are part of people health
>dental too
>it's not covered

holy shit the system is fucked

idk about kroger but target gives you jack shit for hours
when I worked for walmart they made me full time in like 6 months just because I showed up on time and did what I was told

they also pointed me towards the gift cards when I asked for fly paper. Basically nobody speaks english at walmart in major cities. It's the most frustrating thing in the world. One time I asked where something was and the person I talked to just stood there, didn't say a word, then turned around and walked away. It's a store manned by people who do not speak english, the disabled, as well as poor retired veterans. You don't go to walmart for the atmosphere and service, you visit the place when it's 5AM when nobody else is open. Fuck walmart.

Attached: huh....gif (220x190, 2.17M)

I feel sorry for the guy, but maybe he's happy. I wish he could work somewhere less soulless.

"You don't need it to survive, it's not necessary, fuck off" is the general reasoning.

This but a lot of people don't have access to private health insurance so it's still better to have some services free than nothing at all.

He is contributing, dumbass.

amerimutts are fucking soulless

probably because old people do not comprehend that there's something outside of reading and watching television, and they so desperately crave attention (that they obviously do not get from their family who has long since abandoned them) so they go out and get a shitty job where they get to talk a lot. I can't tell you how many times some old cunt will start gabbing at me about their entire lifes story when I buy a soda and they're like OH DR. PEPPER BACK IN MY DAY I USED TO ONLY DRINK COKE NOT ALL THESE FANCY SODA POPS A- and by that time i'm just tuning them out, thinking about what I want to fap to when I get home. Fuck old people.

Attached: 1552886045706.webm (640x360, 1.21M)

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/Rk6e22S44QXWeZiTDxfLNg/

he just stands/sits in a chair by the doors and says how's it goin to people as they enter and exit the store

The fuck is the deal with that? So many cuties. Shame I'm in my fucking 30s now and socially retarded.

I can see it, greeters are (well, were) a very common job for the elderly and handicapped. However now they're switched over to Customer Hosts who are a branch of AP, and thus need to be at least mildly able-bodied.

that actually makes me a little happy

Kind of.
Why don't you be a server? You might make tips.
Why don't you work at Gamestop?
Why don't you work at Target, or the Dollar Store? Or any other similar market in your area?
Or Best Buy?

Look at this disrespectful, autistic, faggot old man.

He's like that kid in elementary school who keeps his arms inside his t-shirt for no reason the entire class. Except this faggot is 98 but is STILL doing it.

Our generation won't be able to afford coffins, let alone retirement homes, idiot.

>game doesn't account for optional quest items when acquired earlygame
youtu.be/iNVlhZfy9jA

personally I like to go to Target because it's stupid easy to shoplift here. Everyone is too busy looking at their phones to care.

more attractive people generally make more money which enables them to not shop at walmart where all the goblinos are

The current American career landscape is a complete shitshow
Most lower education jobs like factory work either gets outsourced to third world countries or taken by immigrants
Anything higher has such a massive competition to get jobs so they have ridiculous requirements to even get an interview opportunity
Walmart and other shitty customer service jobs are all that is left at this point

Poor horses

Despite some of the angry replies you're getting; No, you're not a cunt. Getting a job is piss easy these days, as long as you don't expect to make more than whatever your minimum wage (or a few bucks above it) is. People who work at Walmart are usually at walmart for a few reasons: They've been there so long they don't want to leave, they're just starting out, they can't get a job anywhere else because they're shit workers or they're old and desperately crave human attention.

In my area both places pay the same, and mostly cost the same to shop at. Its purely up to brand image really.

dental issues absolutely can kill you though, you're just likely to see a dentist to be rid of the pain before it's likely to happen, it's seriously crazy to me, especially with how much importance america places on teeth

>Unexpected romance option.

Attached: Walnut.png (601x1145, 1.16M)

kek you think college and your healthcare is free

You realize Walmart is the same, if not easier, right? Fuck, most big chain retail stores literally cannot afford to give a fuck.

don probably fucked more girls in his prime than the whole of Yea Forums

I've got the kind of horny that nutting doesn't fix. Like a dizzy mind worm. Head is hot, face is flushed. This is 24/7.
What the fuck do I do? I mean this genuinely

Attached: 1556879955533.gif (285x279, 1.54M)

The first two were probably manlets compared to the chad human

no

This. Only three types of people work at Walmart: minorities from the ghetto, stoner kids, and old people who can't bag or stock properly because they have cerebral palsy.

I think they changed the greeter position to be more taxing to not have to hire the disabled / retired.

Yeah but Walmart is bigger to navigate and the Target is literally a 10 minute walk from my house.

That's a very narrow perspective you have. Some people have disabilities, a family to care for and can't afford to apply elsewhere that's a bigger commute, no access to education because of other responsibilities so they can't afford it in order to further their career etc.

have sex incel freak

How Banjo met Kazooie.jpg

try a big black cock user

yeah you are right but that pic might not even be from this year

old people aren't effeminate s-o-yboys

youtube.com/watch?v=37-GbX3iKbU

I agree, along with optics. But good luck arguing that to a government representative.

I get the universal/free healthcare reasoning of "corporations are greedy and out to rob you" but governments are also pretty greedy and out to rob you. You shouldn't trust anyone or any institution. Including yourself.

>People who work at Walmart are usually at walmart for a few reasons:

wally manager here, teach me how to find actual jobs besides browsing indeed aimlessly

>pin that god damned sleeve warampsie!

Attached: bugger.jpg (224x224, 5K)

In my day, I would just never steal a thing that I couldn't actually pay for, that way I can just play it off that I forgot about something and then pay for it and be on my way.

I never got caught, but it's good to have an alibi.

No that's just your alzheimers

You have managerial experience, apply for better management positions

Yes it was the same pust, but stills a fact

I used to LOVE shoplifting. Granted I used to be a bit of a klepto period (never stole from friends or senpai)
>dad tells me he has to go pick some stuff up from a few places in this shopping center
>tell him i'm gonna go into kmart to look at video games, he fucks off
>walk into kmart, beeline straight to the video game section
>not a soul in sight
>pick up a diablo 2 battle chest (diablo 2, lod and strat guide)
>literally just turn around and walk back out of the store
>no one looks at me, no one says anything
>just walk out like I already paid, with complete confidence
>give the battlechest to friend who was too poor to afford it
>dad doesn't even ask how I got it or from where, too busy with his own shit

I did the exact same thing in a Target but it was with a copy of Jedi Knight II back when they still had some pc games on display in little jew cases. Excellent game.

Attached: 1556166335057.png (858x718, 482K)

why do you think he has lived to 98? it isnt a wild coincidence that most people who retire die in few years due to stagnation in their physical strenght. day job offers an excuse to get off your ass once a day.

And you're the reason they lock everything in display cases now. Good going.

So, basically what I said but more PC? Gotcha. I literally do not care. Walmart is an absolute shithole, and virtually everyone contained within is irredeemable and would probably be better off ceasing to exist.

>>pick up a diablo 2 battle chest (diablo 2, lod and strat guide)
Good taste user

Attached: 1477955354408.jpg (600x857, 56K)

Reminds me when I took a WoW box into the Target bathroom, took a picture of the CD key inside, then walked out. Ended up getting a free copy of Legion.

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that it was taken this year or anything.

Also fuck Walmart for doing that. Scumbags.

>virtually everyone contained within is irredeemable and would probably be better off ceasing to exist.

I agree and I work there

>If the workers don't like it then they can work elsewhere
just an idiot

The Dark Wanderer approves

I literally do not give a single shit whether you have "a family to care for." Shouldn't have fucked Tyrone and popped out five niglets if you had no prospects other than Walmart cashier.

>manager
You're already set. Browsing indeed aimlessly is fine. if you're okay with customer service or tech support style roles, look into a companys like Kelly Services or Conduent, they pay well into the teens for absolute brainlet level beginner shit (and it can also be work from home, saving more money) and well into the 20s and 30s for experienced managers. Work is absolutely brainlet easy, and you get to tell people you work for Apple (they will tell you not to do this, but cannot actually stop you from doing it).

I work at a walmart, and we used to have a 72 year old cartpusher who outdid every 19-22 cartpusher we had. Eventually he said fuck this and left because everyone he worked with was a lazy piece of shit and he'd have to do the whole lot himself.

They still have plenty of opportunities for easy jobs: self checkout, apparel, electronics, literally anything overnight. I honestly can't feel too bad about Walmart phasing out a position where people literally did nothing and got paid for it.

your reading comprehension is shit. keep up

I wonder how Norm is doing

Where as here in America it goes towards what? Military spending which we already spend more than the next 10 countries combined? Face it our government is of no benefit to anything but itself. Doesn't matter if your left or right they just want to keep people at eachothers throats so we don't see how bad things really are.

>Also fuck Walmart for doing that. Scumbags.

Disabled and super old people are also scumbags for making the rest of us have to put up with them.

Nah, you can thank the plebs who suck and get caught for that. I still see open games everywhere I shop anyway, but besides once on accident I haven't stolen shit in like a decade.

There's the response I expected out of Yea Forums

The young people sound smarter than him because they realized it's not worth busting their ass for $11 an hour.

Nope not what you said but okay I'm not gonna argue with you. Shitting on people in a worse position than yourself is the easy alternative to being compassionate.

not true. there’s a high demand for semi-skilled laborers (electricians, carpenters, welders, advanced construction)

Sorry lad, keep trucking. You'll escape eventually, as long as you put even 1% effort into leaving (if you want to).

Getting paid $11 an hour is all well and good until you get fired 2 months in for being a lazy shit. We go through cart pushers like toilet paper.

The PC games aren't locked behind cases at Target here. But the console games are. Which is stupid anyone can just rip open the box, take a picture of the key inside, then walk out.

What is actually wrong with black people?

every day shift position at walmart as a nightmare
they are always understaffed no matter what time of year it is
people that shop at walmart are for sure not intellegence enough to operate a self check out
electronics is also a joke (that's where I worked) because there are almost never more than 2 people on the clock, a lot of times it's only 1 person, and basically everything in the department is under lock and key. it's a fucking joke honestly I have seen stores where the generic phone charger cables that are like $4 are behind glass cabinets.

I know that it’s a pain in the ass to get a job in GameStop. They only hire the bare minimum. Most of them only have like 5 cashiers. They only hire people when one of them leaves.

Worse position that I am? How can you possibly make such a reaching statement without knowing anything about me, let alone what I'm going through?. Stop trying so hard to split your asscheeks on that high horse and fuck off.

Average IQ of 75.

What is with all the posts about unions lately? Is this a psyop?

Attached: hyena face.jpg (800x600, 141K)

He was wearing a yellow vest, it must've been somewhat recently. They probably put him at the door as part of the loss prevention team.

What?

Fucking this. There's an old couple who I work with that have a part time job for the sole reason that retirement gets boring after a while.

Nah, they gave them to Greeters during the transition period which was about 3-4 months.

I.e. stuff where you literally destroy your own body.

>understaffed
Seriously, fuck any employer who does this shit. It's so goddamn infuriating knowing that my day is going to be much harder/more annoying because the boss or management decided to save a few bucks. And the worst part is they use it as an example
>We really need more people on the shift, please
>"No no no, you managed just fine the other day!"

I stopped caring about "the disabled" when they started demanding that every aspect of society cater directly to them.

>tfw too dumb to get a job

Did they? My store just encouraged all of them to retire and then went straight to the LP people.

>le reddit brain number

Office jobs also destroy your body, numbnuts. Or do you think sitting at a desk for nine hours a day is the peak of physical health?

Only if you’re stupid or careless

big box stores are especially bad with it because there is basically no penalty for calling out. if someone in your department calls out oh well just deal with it lmao. I threatened to walk out at least twice when I was going to be doing a full closing shift alone.

You know what you must do

Attached: 1541036618631.png (382x274, 101K)

this is the reason I have a part of me that loves black people

Either way you're still condemning them rather than being empathetic.

is this texas.

>tfw to intelligent to get a job

your body is degrading every day. everyone dies eventually.

>I have seen stores where the generic phone charger cables that are like $4 are behind glass cabinets.

That's because Walmart specifically targets demographics that are most likely to steal shit rather than pay for it.

working at walmart is not that bad if you're single and have no kids.

>sedentary lardass wants high pay without having to work for it at all

Color me surprised.

He probably only started working there because he has fuckall to do and Walmart greeting is an easy job for the disabled.

There's a lot of merchandise more expensive than a phone charger cable not behind a glass cabinet.

Not if I die first I hit the 50s

People steal the stupidest shit. Not only do they steal the expensive ass shit, they will also steal a ton of those $4 phone chargers and resell them at the flea market and shit.

>tfw get a job but social anxiety is too great and i quit after a week everytime
guess i'll just die

itt edgy teens getting mad at an old disabled man who is just trying to help out his community by working a simple walmart job while providing service with a smile
happy birthday don

I got a job at Sam's which is basically the same shit as Walmart. One of the "training" videos they show you is straight anti-union propaganda, it was crazy how blatant it was.

Surprised no ones said it yet. Lets give Don a hand for reaching 98.

But is that stuff the type of thing that the """""urban market""""" can't seem to live without?

Don't you love that active shooting video they make us watch every 3 months?

So how much will your brain deteriorate from shitposting and video games vs whatever sedentary old people do?

>98
>Vietnam
WWII, more like.

My local store has a $150+ weighted blanket right by the doors not locked up but the perfume is, they definitely know their clientele.

I know right
dude looks pretty damn good for being so old

fuck

Brother, you know nothing about me. You don't know who I am, what I do, or how I choose to spend my free time. You're not looking to 'better' the world, or change someones mind. You're looking for an opportunity to shake your little cock at someone else online about how amazing and great you are and how sad and pathetic it is they can't feel the blight of human pain. You words (and consequently, your life) mean nothing to me, or to anyone else. So for future reference, please save your horse trotting. Oh, and also; Fuck off.

My work is just as bad because the boss is a fucking pushover who doesn't actually punish anyone for shit. We've had a girl call out less than an hour before her shift dozens of times, and he never does shit about it.

Fuck you I'm non of those things!

Capitalism is horrible. This 98-year-old man has to grind a horrible job just to continue existing. They probably even have a life insurance policy out on him.
Can't wait for the revolution.

>he doesn't even need the money
He's an old person in america. I honestly find that hard to believe

You mean Korea, right?

How do NEETs do it then

AVOID
DENY
DEFEND

They have a life insurance policy out on every walmart worker

Missed out on the bitcoin craze, huh?

>live in the easiest, most prosperous and compassionate era in human history, whereas in centuries past you would have been euthanized or thrown to wolves
>instead of being grateful, you hire a lawyer to sue some poor shmuck because you're blind and his website doesn't support text to speech
>expect me to feel bad for you afterward

Anyone who doesn't understand must not have seen their grandparents much.
My grandma worked until she was 75 and within a few years of retiring, she went crazy. She never really needed the money when she did work, either.

>tfw I live in port angeles
Damn, never thought I would see this place mentioned on Yea Forums

It's a lovely town. Lots of beautiful scenery and nice people. Good fishing and crabbing and well maintained national parks. Come visit and spend your money here, please.

Holy shit I wish I had friends

I work at a unionized grocery store as a manager making 100k a year. Its damn near impossible to get fired unless you steal or get into a fight with a coworker. I gotta say starting out as a bagger 5 years ago making 8.35 an hour and making more than some college grads feels damn good.

We post on here

Attached: 1510536063282.jpg (960x720, 88K)