Black Desert

>When the newest class can T-Pose to assert dominance over you while only being 1/2 your character's size

Attached: BLACK DESERT - Lumaea 2.webm (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/bzh9hq/ultimate_bdo_ryzen_performance_guide_june_update/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When does it release?

26th is when the shai class is released. shai are up for pre-release creation right now.

>pre-release
Do I need to buy the character or is it a free add-on? I bought the game when it first released and haven't really touched it since. I know when I logged back on a few months ago I was still in the top 5 players for the trader rankings.

>Do I need to buy the character or is it a free add-on?
free addon on.

Attached: BLACK DESERT - Lumaea.webm (1920x1080, 1.03M)

>shilling this p2w trash
im a pedo and even I know better than to reinstall

>dont need a sub to play
>spend as little or as much as you want, still get the full game to play after you purchase it
>access to all classes, all professions, all parts of the map
or you can go back to WoW like the little bitch you are, just throwing dollars and activision

hmm $15 per month and everyone is on the same level
or $0 per month and I never get to play pvp at highest tier, always behind in progression, not allowed in tree parties, have to spend longer dealing with inventory bullshit management cause I didn't spend enough, etc

post BDO waifu butts

only thing you ever really need to pay any cash for is increase inventory slots and max weight. Pretty much everything else can be sold on the MP (like costumes) so you can easily buy that with in-game currency.
If you want to play the game being a dumb poorfuck, then be my guest but more than a few people have made tutorials on how to make good income in game without spending any cash.

My waifu

Attached: BLACK DESERT - Galxias.webm (1920x1080, 1.18M)

wow character kinda looks cute actually
are they fun to play

>our games sucks, we made you fight all the bosses on low hp. our mobs are just different colors and health bonuses.
>WE NEED MORE PEOPLE
>LETS US GET THE PEDO CROWD!!!

Didnt they already have that crowd thanks to the Tamer?

>our mobs are just different colors and health bonuses.
Did you even play the game?

sorry sometimes they have different models
same ai
same boring bullshit every mob

>korean mmo

And which MMO has mobs that has tons of different ai's?

>/bdog/ is finally dead
>gotta shitpost your trash on Yea Forums now
lol
you're game is fucking bleeding active players
better go afk in safezone so you don't have to play
maybe one day they'll add actual content
lmao

he definitely doesn't

>same ai
all basic mobs in every single mmo has the same dumb AI. At least black desert is actually adding lots of different roaming mini-bosses to territories with different skill sets and AI.

>we don't use the same ai
>we don't use the same general soulless attack
>we didn't brown forgons and nagas, and gave them an hp boost, and made them live in the dessert.

Why do people always start to seethe about this game? Why does it make them so mad?

>shilling trash p2w gook garbage with probably the most brainless greedy shit devs of the past 20 years

based redpilled so based wow epic sage and report

i was 270ap btw the game is a shart glad i sold my account ages ago

Attached: cat31-2.jpg (725x725, 56K)

Cause they ruined this game. The vision they started with and promised is not even close to the pay to win trash we have now.
It was supposed to be the first "next gen mmo" instead it's just another boring korean rng p2w grindy mmo

>BDO is dead

>has large content expansions still getting released.
>just added new boss tier weapon
>added new (small region) to the game
>adding new class
>major ocean content release in a couple months
sure sounds dead alright.

Soulcrushing p2w korean grindfest game that ruins peoples lives and makes them really bitter and jaded (but actually)

based homo striker boy
cum chug in heaven my guy

No you don't understand, only a MMO like WoW that does a minor update once every 8'th month is alive!

as someone who played wow for nearly 15 years, BDO for about 2 years, ESO since release and a few others, I am significantly more bitter about WoW than Black Desert.

i said bdog not bdo you retarded fuck

thanks gamer

so what makes a MMO alive is the updates and not the playerbase

intredasting

>make a shit game
>instead of making it interesting, they try to port it to mobile, and try to buy nexon.

some people waited thought this was going to be a great game. It is trash, and that is in the lesser p2w america mode imagine how retarded russian,chinks and koreans have to be for liking the unadulterated p2w version.

Got damn the animations are so good. Koreans are on a whole different level when it comes to animation

Updates and playerbase, yes? Not sure what you are getting at that.

>its totally getting new players I swear guys
dead shitty never log off simulator.

Attached: Arena Orcs.webm (800x300, 2.61M)

>All these sheeting WoWfags

Attached: 043fd5efa24953db190743bea729e63.gif (351x398, 87K)

>play boring grind were are mobs are the same and just higher hp levles that you literally start doing the same rotation while sleep since it is so brain dead or grind jew in the city, or simply only log in for the autism boss timers and pray rng gives you liverto..
>playing blizzard shit ever in your life

shit taste, lad

u r 400lbs

Where did the Naga's touch you?

How can a game made by random gooks can be so good looking? Are western devs just lazy?

thanks but i've had enough of shitty midget children races from playing XIV to hold me over for the rest of my life

Attached: 412897610.png (196x197, 34K)

game is bad maybe you should try getting laid instead of playing a p2w grindfest virginity sim haha fucking losers

have sex

Attached: dinosaur.png (1172x838, 1.75M)

>not a new post

>Are western devs just lazy?
looks aside even GW2 has better pvp than this shit and thats bottom of the barrel PVP.

i was calling someone 400lbs stupid retard shut ur fucking mouth chud

>pay to win shit
Nah fuck off

Worth getting into this as a yuro or is everyone playing on NA servers?

Attached: 1533224939495.png (425x247, 101K)

>All KR MMO's are p2w!
Just one moment, just going to buy the latest expansion for this western MMO in which I pay a monthly fee to pay, also let my buy all the cash shop items, level boosts, some in-game gold and pay over 10 bucks to change my characters appearance.

play WoW instead

Attached: 1560931191511.png (677x636, 667K)

>pay2win garbage
fuck oooffff

NA is the dead server, the devs had to nerf a boss just because NA could not kill it in time while EU had no problem doins so.

cope

Is it just one server per region?

bdoshart cope

I would be too if I wasted 15 years on that shit game. Why didn't you quit after WotLK like the rest of us?

>na is woke as fuck

now you can have your alienware memes all to europoors.

>NA is the dead server
not surprising glad i got out before the game died and had to be "remastered"

ABSOLUTE COPE LOL

I'd rather pay a monthly fee to keep third world niggers to a minimum and pay to win shit out than to pay $500+ for max tier pets and upgrading shit.

Attached: WHEN I WAS.jpg (271x186, 7K)

made EU should take the fucking hint

Man the best part about BDO was getting some retard to argue about how alienwares are shit. Good times

I would like to play this game, but the UI and pop-in are both god fucking awful.

>all the stockholm syndrome sunk cost fallacy cucks justifying how they still have BDno running 24/7 mining bitcoins for kakao in 2019 because they are too pathetic to give up their account they spend a years rent on chasing that 1AP upgrade every 2 months

cope!

Attached: 1559378178677.jpg (900x1200, 223K)

>NA is the dead server,
nope
>he devs had to nerf a boss just because NA could not kill it in time while EU had no problem doins so.
its because Quint doesnt drop anything worth doing, and half the fucking time he spawns at times when half the US has already logged off.

Yeah the game only has 1 server per region, but there's lots of channels in each region that you can swap through. They kind of work like servers.

>Not a new IP
Are these legit Activision shills?

>Quint
??

Is the BDO Kakao the same one that owns the chat app?

>but the UI and pop-in are both god fucking awful.
They updated the UI awhile ago.
As for pop-in, depends on your rig, settings and internet connection.

too bad its a mediocre game filled with p2w and massive grinding. B-BUT LOOK AT THE PRETTY GRAPHICS! :D:D

>every korean MMO ever

just because WOW or FF are sit models does not make BDO any less of a shit game too.

>he think subs stops the third world.

I hated that shit.
>chat is some retarded reddit crap you don't get or some alienware meme.
There was never a chat where it wasn't any of these. Game felt lonely cause of those meme chats

Attached: 1552408731080.png (452x523, 927K)

whoa... bdo players look like THAT????

GROSS!!!!

I would think my rig and internet are fine, but I tried fucking around with the settings and that didn't help any, so fuck me.

cope

Let's talk about the real good features of this game, like how your clothes start to rip and tear the lower the durability gets. I played a female ranger back before there was male rangers and that shit made me diamonds, I would never repair my gear. I bought a second pair of gear just to keep the ripped up one in my inventory. Too bad the game is shit.

I dont usually have that problem outside of hauling ass on my T8 courser, then I am usually going too damn fast for a lot of stuff to pop up. But most other situations I am pretty good.

I love sailing, horse training and the player economy. one of my biggest disappointments with WoW over the years was at how badly they fucked up professions.

Attached: black desert sailing.webm (1920x1080, 1.53M)

>moving goalposts after being called out for being a bullshitter
wow user you sure are trying hard to convince people to play your shitty ass game. black desert online is one of the worst mmos i've ever played

Attached: 1556238602493m.jpg (1024x1023, 128K)

Nope. You'll only waste your life even more in this shitty korean grind fest

It's free. You can just do your character customization a week early as some sort of hype up event. You get some free shit for doing it too.

Tryed to play this on free week a couple of months ago:
>Is defaulted to my language for whatever reason that has a fucked up translation and won't let me change to english
>Has 2 graphics mode??????
>Story is ????
>Auto walk to missions works half the time
>Tutorials up the ass that don't actually tell you anything useful
>smash whatever button because tutorials were that useful on class basics
>UI is a clustefuck of windows
>Go randomly from city to city doing whatever mission aimlessly
>Story is ????
>Monsters die with 3 hits
>lvl up is not rewarding
>A shit ton of other systems with no introduction

Yeah ok, fun game

maybe you should go back to your general if you wanted a safe space to shill without negative feedback.

wouldn't call it a feature, since it purely visual and only feeds on the the masturbating to your character toxicity that is all bdo has.
was so happy when i saw boats, I thought they would make it fun and interactive with other boats and boarding... I would like real naval gameplay...

>calls game p2w trash without actually explaining how its p2w
>calls couterpoint 'moving goalpaost' without actually countering or coming up with examples
you never fucking played the game. outside of buying the game, you never have to spend any cash at all in the game. You can buy premium time, costumes and almost everything else in the pearl shop in the marketplace.
at worst its pay for convenience, which is what most other MMO's are doing.

>i love AFK
and
>being AFK
and the
>shitty player economy where things would randomly spike for no reason

There's an ocean+boating expansion/rework coming sometime this year. I wouldn't get my hopes too high up, but a lot of the changes they've discussed sound pretty good.

I won't they would need basically make an entire new game with primary focus on boating, or else it will be a half ass shit

>sailing
>AFK
Confirmed not knowing wtf you're talking about, at all.
>no reason
Your inability to understand market trends, or to read the patch notes to get an idea of what's to come, is not the games fault.

>i-it's n-not p2w
>it's pay for convenience
actual fucking cuck

Attached: 1560274644910.jpg (398x376, 40K)

>in the marketplace.
The place you use in game currency.

>sailing
>AFK
people sailed afk all the time to get their shitter sailing rank up.
WAS IT BAD? yes, because ocean auto path is EXTRA retarded. DID IT WORK? yes.

>sailing is afk
alright faggot, go from epheria to ratt in a fucking fishing boat, see how AFK easy it is.
>oh no, the economy of supply and demand in action
filthy fucking commie

>I play on korea, I know what the controlled communist market floors and ceilings are.
>afk jew cooking,potion etc.

most the game is afking if you don't do combat which is almost afking since it just the same patterns over and over till you are no longer conscious of these actions.

>loli boomerang class
GIVE THE MAN WHO HAD THIS IDEA A NOBEL PRIZE

Attached: 1552565476977.png (244x213, 67K)

implying you need to sail THAT FAR to level up instead of just sailing back and forth in and out of the safe zone at Velia.
cope.

>Think the marketplace is the pearl store

Attached: laughing girls.gif (386x232, 2.72M)

yeah let me spend my silver instead of new gear and progression on cash items that whales just buy with money
hahah

You dont get sailing experience in safe waters, you only get sailing XP in margoria

>he doesnt know how to getgud and earn his gear and lets it interfere with buying costumes, premium time and pets with silver
okay, maybe try being less of a faggot and actually play the game. learn the economy and lifeskills and make your own damn silver instead of using cash

You can not AFK sail in the ocean. You'll get locked down by pirates or crash into a whirlpool.
>Ocean
>Autopath
Only if you're buying up compasses, but even then, see the top of the post.
Seeing as you don't get Sailing exp unless you're in the ocean, where you lose the ability to auto path, yeah, you need to sail "THAT FAR".
You don't need to play on the Korean servers to read the translated Korean patch notes, which rarely affect the global market anyway. You also don't need to play on Korea to read your regional patch notes, which very much do affect the market.
If you feel your silver is better spent on AP at that time, do it. If you feel you need the cash shop item more, spend it there. What is the problem? Gear and general power plateaus eventually, and it's reasonable to hit that plateau without swiping your credit card. Hell, swiping your credit card doesn't even get you there in a reasonable time for the amount invested. You're limited in how many pearl shop items you can sell on the marketplace per month as well.

maybe they changed it after the remaster shit came out but I always saw people sailing around velia when i still bothered to play and raging about people knocking them off their boats while they were afk.

by that description i genuinely cant tell what mmo you're burning there

That was you being a retard. People afk FISHED at the coast of Velia, on land, and complained that you could scoop afk fishers up with boats and drop them out in the ocean. And before you start bitching about this, you have to be fishing right against the water for them to be able to scoop you up, it's very easy to prevent.

Higher level BDO areas takes different rotations balancing cooldowns/cc/forward guard/super armor. You can't just mindlessly one shot the good shit.

loli class got censored in NA/EU
fuck kuckao

>all the BDno cope itt

LOL!

Attached: 1554166006202.jpg (425x453, 15K)

>I always saw people sailing around velia
You always saw people with their boats parked in Velia. If they're logged on anywhere in the world, and their boat is parked in the Velia harbor, then you can see it there.

As soon as this game comes out on the PS4 I'll buy it.this shit eats my toaster it had a good idea behind it and I don't give a shit about end game, I just want a dress up sim

how much do you spend a month on blizzard tokens?

Look man, grinding WoW gold is better pay than working my actual job.

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Venezuela_(state).svg[1].png (255x170, 7K)

i would AFK fish off the coast and come back to see the same boat going back and forth.
and no i didnt mean them since you HAVE TO BE MOVING TO GAIN EXP but sure the dock was chalk full of all kinds of boats.

You have to be moving in the ocean, not just off the coast. Are you sure you weren't see the NPC Ferry or any of the NPC transport ships?

they were player made sailboats, sometimes with the fancy cashshop shit so they could move faster. like I said maybe they changed it for the remaster release since i dont know why you would afk in the actual ocean with how pathing works and the sea monsters

>they were player made sailboats, sometimes with the fancy cashshop
>sailboats
>cashshop shit
Literally doesn't exist.
Sailing has always required that you be out at Sea, you could never get sailing exp AFK like that. You were either seeing the transport boats or active fishers going between hotspots, but they'd be stopping for 10 minutes at a time if that were the case. You get nothing for autopathing in the Velia bay, you have never gained anything for just autopathing back and forth in the Velia bay.

they might have just been afk fishing, but they heavily nerfed fishing in city areas. you have to be off the coast or outside of safe zones to do afk fishing. it was to help unclog the dock areas and stop people from just safely fishing afk.

you can still safely fish outside velia on the beach hotspot, but because so many players are there you dont make much money, so you are incentivized to find different places to fish so not everyone is crammed at the same spot, but that still doesnt stop people from blobbing at the velia spot.

If they were afk fishing then they couldn't have been driving their boats back and forth.

>If they were afk fishing
>then they couldn't have been driving their boats back and forth.
so then they werent afk then now were they? are you really sure they were player boats and not just the transport ships?

It's actually hilarious to see how mad this game make some people

>that level of detail tied to one of the worst engines and companies
it's not fair, why can't XIV have this fidelity

bruh when have you seen the big ass npc transport galleys just go back and forth in a line? its not hard to tell the difference between npc and player ships

black desert fucking sucks

When have you seen the boat autopathing generate a straight line and stick to it for longer than 4 seconds ever?

>FF14
>a game that failed at launch so badly they had to kill it and rebuild it
>expecting it to look as good as a korean MMO
well first they fucked up with it being FF, then they fucked up by fucking the entire game up, and then trying to rehash ff11 with only enough of a graphical upgrade to keep it ahead of a 10+ year old MMO

dude, this game doesn't just shit on toasters. i was using a 760 when i first played. practically lowest settings i could get. i updated to a 1060 6gb and the game still runs like complete shit. haven't really touched it in a few months though.

what screenshots dont show you is the constant terrible pop in on everything thats also tied to your vision stat. they also dont show you the ultra obtrusive UI that freaks out over everything

they fucked up since they rebuilt it for fucking PS3, nips always do this dumb shit which is why their games will always look horrible. at least gooks build for PC

I run it fine on Remastered / High on my 1060 6gb. You have to go our of your way to configure it right. Also if you're using a Ryzen processor get the latest Windows 10 update (from May, you might need to do it manually because Microsoft is retarded) it improved performance in BDO tenfold.

both PC and Xbox. I am still kind of surprised how many MMO's they are able to put on the Xbox. BDO, STO and a few others.

You can fully customize your UI. Are you one of the retards who couldn't figure out how to turn off all of the global alerts?

But now FFXIV is perfect. You can't compare a game with content for everybody including good dress up to what is essentially a p2w honey select without the sex and wow which is dead and stayed shit for the past 10 years. It's leading the market, are you really talking shit you stupid faggot because you sound like a retard.

>But now FFXIV is perfect
Take the way it desynchs the castbar+hit detection and the animation+damage going out and put it in literally any other genre. Instant 0/10.

im on Win 7 still (might switch to Linux when i finally decide to upgrade/build a new PC)

im not sure i'll get back into it. i installed it a few months ago and was completely fucking lost on what i was doing so i just uninstalled after dicking around with the video settings for a bit to get it running nicely while looking alright.

thanks for trying to be helpful though, user. good to see that on Yea Forums

that was a shitty port like 4 years down the line, BDO and all other gook games are PC first. XIV was primarily designed for piss 3 since the nips are allergic to PCs, which is why everything looks like it's straight out of 2004

>But now FFXIV is perfect.
it plays almost as fucking bad as fallout 76 with how shit its hit detection and desync issues are. At least ESO can maintain some semblance of functionality even on heavy population nights.

That's literally just a 1 second delay you melodramatic cunt. We don't all live in a shit hole with no internet so we don't have this problem.

Because eao servers are empty lmao cope

This is my only gripe with it, you know your game is shit when you have mandatory techniques (weaving and clipping) for circumventing the intrinsic latency to fucking everything in that game. God, it feels so bad to cast literally any spell compared to the instant feedback of something like WoW.

It's leddit, but the guide is solid: reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/bzh9hq/ultimate_bdo_ryzen_performance_guide_june_update/
The info about the new Windows 10 update is irrelevant to you, but all the random bullshit settings should still work. Only other thing is that BDO needs an SSD more than Path of Exile. If it's not on an SSD then you're just in for a terrible time.

They havent been dead since the release of BFA.
Fuck, BFA has been the best thing to happen for literally any other MMO.

That's funny, I've had long queues for months now

1~3 seconds depending on how it lines up with the server tick, and the attack in question. That's also being generous since it doesn't even begin to get into the cast-bar-less attacks that are still heavily desynched. O10S inner circle aoe shouldn't be killing you on the outermost edge of the arena.

Because there's not enough players filling every role?
I cant imagine having Stockholm syndrome this sever with such a shit game.

Login queues you fucking retard

Christ you're retarded.

Kill yourself you fucking idiot.

REEEEEEEEEE Get out of my mushroom forest you spergs. It's my chill grinding spot, why did they have to ruin it by making it good.

I tried to play bdo but even on max setting looking further than 50 feet away made it look like someone smeared vaseline all over my monitor and I couldn't deal with it.

i didnt say it was straight whenever I saw one they were janky as shit but they weren't npc ferry or npc trade ship, unless they werent afk and someone lied to them telling them they could level sailing close to land, but i didnt much fuck with boats myself.

>not knowing the difference between a jk and a jc

FUCKING NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>shitty player economy where things would randomly spike for no reason
that was probably me bought everything below minimum market price and sold it all at max price people were stupid enough to buy it raising the prices rinse and repeat

Attached: 1489546395248.jpg (604x452, 26K)

>things that didn't happen

cope.

>just added a new boss tier weapon
If you ever played BDO then youd realize this is a shit point. Wow i get to rng enhance my weapon all over again so fun

The game could've been so good, if only they'd just remove pet tiers and made cash shop shit earnable ingame

they added a new territory (stars end) and a rather lengthy quest chain to get it. it wasn't just adding the weapon to the database.

also Advice of Valks scrolls are rather plentiful, including a quest chain where you can get a +50 and even a +100 scroll. and they have made it easier to build failstacks. though its still in the game, its not nearly as painful as it used to be. not to mention you can get 5 valks cry a week not including any even rewards

Waiting on the day we'll have chargen like this on a good game.

>But now FFXIV is perfect
>tos updated this year, can now be banned for using the wrong pronouns
>notorious for being the tranny/faggot mmo of choice
>shit pvp
>mandatory monthly sub fee with no in-game alternative in fucking 2019
>no expansion pack sales to speak of mere days before a new one launches

Attached: 1547913672621.jpg (720x706, 102K)

>dying game resorts to pedobait to pull back players
lmao

you forgot
>no content

Lmao BDO does have both, a sub AND pay to win shit. You can play without the sub, but you'll get less gold from the market, less exp etc.

the ears looks like shit, should have been pointy

Post more webms

Do you even play the game liverto?? But yea i agree soulees grind game its not for everyone desu also hella pay 2 win and a bunch of shill white knights that defend it is hilarious

why won't Koreans just make a good game with these sort of graphics and animations for once? Why does everything HAVE to be an insufferable grindfest?

Cause they want to make money and not a good game

I'll spare everyone the green text white text of ultimate faggotry and instead state you are factually wrong on two points and have shody ideas on what would be a good game.

SEETHING

Oh boy, cant wait for the nude mod to be updated.

cute loli
i might bite it again

>Playing MMOs
Dilate
Have sex.

Attached: 1555829607782.jpg (478x540, 51K)

all right who cares about all this mmofaggotry. tell me if you can wear the lewd outfits with the new class