About to kill over a dozen people with saejima

>about to kill over a dozen people with saejima
>can’t kill a single blind girl or assassin

this nigga

Attached: CDEB618B-946C-4890-A32A-40A72F178D2A.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

its a pretty standard case of a character trying to be a hardass but isn't actually a hardass

Didn't he legit kill people during his chruazey phase?
Makes the, "oh no, don't kill the chink, you'll be like him!" moment even more retarded.

Soon we can solve crimes and do wild heat moves!

Attached: Project-Judge-OP-Movie_09-19-18.jpg (600x337, 27K)

People are already crying the game doesn't have Kiryu.
But didn't you play that guy in the violett jacket for the most part in the magnificent 4 and 5 anyway?
Really just curious, PC here

I appreciate you making Yakiza threads OP but maybe put Yakuza in the topic, we are a smol circle as is.

Purple Jacket guy(Tanimura) has the most personal relationship with the plot along with Saejima. Also I don't know why people would complain about not playing as Kiryu when he already fucked off in Yakuza 6

This is one thing I hated about Majima's story. Forcing some moe uwu blind chick to make him not want to go through with killing her when he's supposed to be a fucking Yakuza member. Some shit writing right there.

I meant Akiyama, but as said, I have purposefully not really any fucking idea outside of the PC stuff.
But if those 2 are the most revered while the ones with the least Kiryu in the main campaign, I can only asume people complaining are either other 0babs, but the sort that doesn't like change, or fucking retards.

you're just retarded

I feel ashamed of it but I liked Clan Creator/Majima Construction because tds make me anxious and this shit let's me feel like I'm good at it.

I'm not quite sure if it's people that dont like change, because since 4 they played with multiple protagonists. If anything its probably 0friends who came in super late to the party and dont realize the series has had 10 years worth of games featuring Kiryu.

Hey, just finished 0 and got started with Kiwami. Was Majima's story in 0 supposed to explain how he ended up the way he is in Kiwami / Yakuza 1? I'm having fun so far, but wacky KIRYU-CHAN~ Majima is still a big jump from 0 Majima at his craziest.

Also fuck the real estate minigame. Dragon of Dojima is a fun style, but still. That shit made me regret blowing through so many side stories early on.

Some people just don't like changing the status quo. I mean hell, the Dragon Engine is an improvement in a lot of respects and a modernization of the mechanics used to wander around and do stuff but it still needs work on the fighting system and the blocking bits so that it can be refined. You'd think with the reception it's the worst thing to happen to the series when the more modern games before that took years to get to that point. Just compare Kenzan to Ishin or even Kenzan to 5. It didn't get there overnight.

The same thing happened in the Assassin's Creed community when Ezio was getting his final game, people didn't want to move on from him (Though Connor isn't exactly the best character to move onto).

This seems the most likely. A lot of people only really got into the series through the PS4 generation games. Still annoying since we’ve had 10 (12 if you count Kenzan and Ishin) games where you play as Kiryu and i’d really prefer if the series could move on already.

uwu blind chick made Majima's story unironically better than Kiryu's.

>Was Majima's story in 0 supposed to explain how he ended up the way he is in Kiwami / Yakuza 1?
It does explain why he acts the way he does which is that he was tired of people walking all over him. Shimano and Sagawa both played him like a fiddle knowing he couldn't kill anyone and fell into their laid out plans, and after meeting guys like Nishitani, Lee, Sagawa, and I would argue Awano he incorporated all their various beliefs in life coupled with his own take on things.
If you want some minor spoilers that they go into with the later games he's putting on an act. He's not crazy, he does it because he wants to keep people from getting too close to him or bothering him. Even the Osakan accent is a show, he doesn't really speak like that. Kiryu, Saejima, and Daigo are really the only people he actually befriends and cares about, Akiyama too if you want to count Dead Souls but that's not canon.

Feel like it’s a bit much to say Majimas entire persona post-0 is an act. In Dead Souls he’s up to wacky shit even when nobody’s around. Obviously not canon but still the same character.

Not him and I only read the first few words of your second spoiler but I think that's pretty fucking obvious even in Kiwami but also what makes this wanna be madman so great in K1 and 2 which is as far as my PC Yakuza timeline goes.

But my nigga Tyrone didnt cap nobody brah

Attached: Saejima Tyrone.jpg (544x542, 36K)

It's what 3, 4, and 5 show us. I mean, he may enjoy acting like a goofball even on his off time but he can get serious if he wants to. Look at 3 when he decides to honor his promise to Kiryu and he becomes a serious clan leader, in 4 where he's having to deal with all the money issues, and in 5 where he's been sent to recruit (and then not recruit) an offshoot yakuza clan along with the fight with Saejima. Even his death request to Saejima in 5 feels like he's putting on an act just to get Saejima to feel less guilty and make up for his actions in 4.

Obviously he is still enjoying wacky stuff when no one's around, just look at how he treats the hostess, how he essentially fakes his way through that zombie interview, and the Daigo drag stuff even though they're essentially best friends by that point.
I'd argue he's able to be silly when he feels like it, it's just that in general the whole thing is an act.

Attached: Let's get this party started.webm (640x360, 2.84M)

I guess it just feels a little jarring even when I understand. I only just reached fake cop Majima in front of the tower, though, so I probably can't judge quite yet. I just think a little more Kiwami style Majima towards the tail end of 0 would have eased the transition better.

>second spoiler
I'll keep this in mind moving forward, thanks

I want to have more fun and shenanigans on the Dragon Engine but the combat trailer for Judgement has me nervous. The moves look flashy, but weightless

But Saejima didn't kill anyone

Attached: 800px-Rubber_bullet.jpg (800x1144, 217K)

They hit much harder than in 6 and K2 but you do feel like you float a bit during some attacks (This is only in Blue style, in Red you feel like your hits have a lot of impact). There's also some delay after every finisher which is a pain in the ass. They reintroduced glass guards from the older games instead of the bouncing block we see in the newer games, but the bouncing block is still there on the higher tier enemies like the crab walk taunt guys and the more aggressive looking ones. It's just a mix of both blocks now and it's much better than before. Plus the added systems like leaping, sliding, and attacking off of walls is much better. If you want any examples feel free to ask though keep in mind I only have the demo, I'd just need some time to record a scenario.

Attached: Leap that man if you're so great.webm (710x400, 2.81M)

The red style has guard breaks on every attack which might make that style feel more powerful

Doesn't Body Balance also give you super armor? it sure feels like that once I unlocked two of those upgrades.

Will judgement extreme heat be even more broken than 6/k2? It flat out cancels damage and drains heat unlike extreme heat which still let you get to 1 hp and then started eating heat when you got hit.

Thanks for that. How generous is the list of item heat moves in this one as far as you're aware? My favourite part about roaming the streets of Kamurocho is all the different items I can beat up people with

So what's going on with Shin? There's been like 3 games announced and released since it was announced, and radio silence on Shin.

>made a dumb april fools video with shin MC in it
>no new info on the actual game

I played Dead Souls before Kiwami 2 so I was confused when Ryuji died . Then I got sad because I thought he was redeemed in DS.

We're back to 6's amount of items, not K2, which means 1H items (Traffic cones, planters, etc), 2H items (Bikes, trees, giant traffic cones, etc), pistols, baseball bats, knives, and swords. In terms of Heat Actions it's a bit more than 6 but less than K2 when we're not counting any weapon Heat Actions. Many of the same ones from 6 return (Like Essence of Batting, ground stomp, etc), there's several new ones like the swing in Children's Park, drunken martial arts, Heat Actions off of walls and near walls, there's some turtle one, Akiyama's kick from 5 is back but it requires the enemy to be stunned and it's a bit shorter, there's new team ones, etc. I want to say most of the ones we see are new, but it's not as much as K2, just brace yourself for that.
In general the game seems like it was built off of 6's base rather than K2's with this in mind along with the instant battle transitions being back.

I don't have as much invested into Extreme Heat in Judgment as I do in 6 and K2 so I can't reliably say, but the Extreme Heat you have by default is hilariously weak. I get knocked out of combos every time I use it and it doesn't feel any more special than basic attacks or any stronger though that might change later on. We'll have to see with the full game but that one item that gives you passive health and I think more damage is more overpowered from what I understand.

Attached: Tatsuya's got some competition now.webm (710x400, 2.92M)

a small subsidiary of the Yea Forums clan

Was extreme heat as strong at the start of 6/k2?

You had access to the mashing skills straight off the bat so that already made you more powerful, and you could grab things like motorcycles and stuff to hit enemies with. I think you also gained a damage increase from going into it in general. I forgot if Yagami can grab big items like long benches or motorcycles, but I didn't notice the mashing being back, it was just normal combos. It also drains all your Heat like mad, it's maybe 10-15 seconds long at the very most by default, I know the upgrades increase the time but I'm not sure by how much, and, at least at the start, Heat Gain is faster from taunting a guy 5+ times than actually hitting him.

Virtual On(!) is for faggots

No, you're for faggots.

HOT DAMN NIGGA TIGER DROP IS SICKK

dame da ne

>at first struggled to tiger drop in the dragon engine
>figured out that some enemies get baited by dodging into them and then double dodging backwards to get enough distance to safely time it

Attached: 1492019896158.gif (500x500, 1.09M)

If you bounce off of a guard they will also usually retaliate giving you time to do it as well. You can also block and if the enemy bounces off of you they will usually go for an attack as well. The timing upgrade in K2 in particular really helps, I found it way harder in 6.

Attached: Consider yourself dropped.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

>they tried to make k2 ryuji's third fight harder by having him retaliate immediately after getting hit on occasions
>the counter is so slow that its easy to tiger drop him and then tiger drop the retaliation

How soon can it be unlocked in judgement?

Hate the way his jacket rises up when hes running

Attached: 20190609_114036.jpg (3264x2448, 2.91M)

As soon as you get access to the drone in chapter 1 which is around 80% of the way through the chapter, you need 3000 SP to unlock it though and that's way better spent on attack speed upgrades or Body Balance. Go to the Champion District where Komaki usually farts around in 1 and 2. Take out your drone and if facing the exit fly up and look to the left. In a window there's a QR code, take a picture of it. Picture related, I don't believe the regular camera worked.

Attached: _.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

Why the FUCK did he retire? He could have ruled Japan by the end of the week.

Attached: kiwami kiryu.jpg (1399x755, 130K)

Because he's a faggot. Kuze was right.

Rubber bullets still have a good potential to be lethal, especially at certain ranges.

just use temjin

Attached: VO.jpg (1920x1080, 412K)