So how badly has this image aged now?

So how badly has this image aged now?

Attached: bd2.jpg (540x547, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VI__EW_fPJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bloodstained is decent, but feels like a polished turd. MN9 is just amateurish. Yooka Laylee is kind of bland.

Oh man, only one of those three have risen to the top.

Mn9 wasn't amateurish. Is was unabashedly terrible.

Yooka Laylee was always just the Street Sharks to Banjo Kazooie's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Yeah it offers the same great spice but in a different form, but its just a lesser Great Value version of the real deal at the end of the day. But they might have a chance at redemption if the new game can deliver. Never played Bloodstained, but its a good decent game from reviews I've read. Wish I can say the same for Mighty #9. The hell am I ever going to touch that disaster.

Yooka-Layle needs a retro spinoff.

Tight budget

Confirmed for never playing castlevania lol

>Bloodstained alive and well
>Yooka-Laylee on life-support
>MN9 banished to shadowrealm

amateurish is a huge understatement, it was a Torntanic in Kickstarter format.

Wouldn't the Street Sharks be an IP that was actually around Banjo's time

The only one of those three I've touched is Bloodstained; I just defeated the second boss.
I think it's great; it's pretty much SOTN 2

>amateurish game from a decades old company hired by an industry veteran
worst part is that this is quite common, just look at wii music and star fox zero.

Attached: 633958_toasterz_wario.png (2047x1668, 833K)

Attached: bloodstained threads.png (1200x675, 957K)

Bloodstained is good

rest of them are FUCKING TRASH

I backed MN9 and still have yet to claim my copy. Never again.

No, much earlier.

Which one is Biker Mice ? This is the only thing that matters.

The fact that their N64 visual mod update is locked behind game progression is an incredibly bad idea from a marketing point of view. It would have been a great way to get people to try the game. Really all I wanted to do first is a complete playthrough with the N64 visuals.

Bad, really good and underwhelming

Holy shit.

Bloodstained and Yooka Laylee were good.

A Hat in Time. Mario Odessey for me is the Battletoads.

I do hope that Playtonic takes what they have learned with Yooka Laylee and makes a followup to another beloved Rare property.

chilling

You know my heart :') . A Hat In Time is one of the games I really liked from the past years (but to be fair, I really fell in love with Act 1 and thought the rest wasnt as good).

Shouldnt Battletoads be an hard game though like...Battletoads.

Mario Odyssey kinda remind me of Adventure Time, a lot of creativity and eye candy.

Attached: 1395341160668.png (999x519, 297K)

Mighty Number 9 is complete shit
I enjoyed Yooka Laylee but it had some noticeable flaws.
Haven't played Bloodstained yet but the general consensus is people are enjoying it.

Attached: D80JR3vVsAAL10J.jpg (1200x1167, 180K)

way to drink the koolaid, I bet you feel accomplished wasting money and then bragging about it on Yea Forums, making you a double retard

I'm sure the next Yooka Laylee will be a solid 2D platformer, but I fell so in love with the game because it was an adorable and solid 3D platformer when that genre has more or less really petered out. I'm sure it'll be good, but 3D platformers are different games entirely imho.

besides, Extreme Dinosaurs is better in both as a show and fap material.

>Bloodstained was good and should live on
>Yooka-Laylee was okay but will die if this next game is mediocre as well
>MN9 was a fucking mistake, but it did finally expose Inafune for the fraud he was

That image is slightly tarnished, but it's mainly due to MN9 being such a piece of shit. The real holy Trinity of KS games should have Shovel Knight, Bloodstained and Shantae.

Say what you want about Con Man, he really is good at playing people right under his thumb.

Shantae is as mediocre as YL. I think only SK actually promised to deliver without delays.

What about Road Rovers?

Attached: 1396311825925.gif (170x170, 107K)

>tfw Psychonauts 2 at least looks bretty good

Attached: D8v-iFFXYAA18xV.png (614x644, 312K)

Holy fucking shit I had no idea people actually watched extreme dinosaurs other than me, I was convinced I hallucinated the whole thing up. Thank you user.

Emulating the art style is probably the easiest part. Getting a fun, complete experience with someone who is notorious for mismanaging funds is the problem.

Why is Shovel Knight dancing with that thot?

Nah, its Shovel Knight, Hollow Knight, and A Hat in Time

Shantae is pure.

MN9 is better than most Mega Man games.

Attached: Capture.png (373x369, 255K)

With the microsoft board breathing down their back, maybe they'll actually be able to manage the money properly this time.

I mean, this is Doublefine and tim., so I know it's not gonna happen and it's all gonna go to shit, but it's still fun to dream.

Like an anime fan on prom night

Biker Mice was fucking kino

>Bloodstained is decent,
Underatted.

Well at least they won't be able to waste money on raves and DJ Phil Fish.

could be worse, they could release it in early access and then upon release make an update that makes the cut content section of the wiki larger than the actual content section.

themesong was hype as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=VI__EW_fPJs

the four horsemen of kikestarter scams

This.
I can't think fo a kickstarter game better than those 3.

But Bloodstained is close and since there are many free DLC planned, it can reach them and be on equal ground.

MN9 should live on.

Attached: feat-mighty-gunvolt-burst.jpg (800x445, 149K)

I don't think Microsoft as any saying in Psychonauts 2, the game was founded with crowdfounding, so probably they will start working for M$ after that game is released, same with Obsidian and The Outher World, they were already developing that game as multiplat when they were bought by M$. ad that game was untouched.

There is nothing redeeming about MN9. It has bad gimmicky gameplay, below average level design, and irritating bosses. And didn't live up to its promises. Remember when they claimed you could absorb enemies and use their abilities? Remember when that was boiled down to pitiful temporary stat boosts instead?

Bragging? Who's bragging? Who would brag about backing that piece of shit? If anything I feel ashamed, hence why I'll never back anything again. You must be a truly special kind of stupid.

Nintendo has gathered a surprisingly strong first party lineup as of late.

Did you at least play it somewhere? You should at least experience it so you know what was so bad about it. If you're just taking Yea Forums's word for it and hating it on meme principle, shame on you. Don't be a sheep.

Microsoft has gathered a surprisingly strong first party lineup as of late. Think they've learned their lesson after selling off and/or closing their first party studios during the 360 era?

Street Sharks had some cool action figures though

I'm not just taking Yea Forums's word for it, I've seen the gameplay, I've seen what the mechanics are and the shitty design, from the stages to the characters, not just functionally, either. Everything looks unpolished and low effort. It is possible to tell that you won't like a game before you play it, and everything about MN9's finished product screamed that at me.

It plays like a Megaman X-ish game. Nothing more, nothing less. It's perfectly acceptable. People just bought into the hype like crazy jackases and backed way more than they fucking should have.

this is going to be a powerful image when both games are out

Attached: imbalanced.jpg (671x870, 375K)

They actually have a head of studios who actually worked on games and has a history of being incredibly hands off so maybe they won't fuck it up. Who knows.

Attached: 1558082137248.jpg (556x702, 75K)

Still bitter over FASA games closing.

Well, while I backed the minimum amount to get the game on release, I still feel like it was a low effort cash grab based solely on the allure of the name of Megaman.

I appreciate your attempt to change my mind about my wasted money, but sadly my mind is already made up.

I'm really, really hoping Indivisible is good. Though, like most things that lure you in based off of fondness for it's spiritual predecessors, they usually aren't what you were hoping for. The original VP is probably my favorite RPG of all time, so I can't see myself being anything but disappointed.

Blame that retard at FASA who thought a Shadowrun FPS was a good idea

This is the current version.

Attached: 1550612969314.png (579x587, 108K)

Yooka Laylee's atrocious camera that has to be adjusted after every step you take completely tanks it.

...What's VP?

uhhh excuse me?

King of Cards has been delayed MULTIPLE TIMES.

The last one was because they're the only devs on the face of the Earth who care about their faggot cuck customers on dead platforms like the 3DS and WiiU. They're too decent.

>MN9
A low quality megaman game, level design is pretty poor and fighting enemies feels like a chore. The whole shoot it till you can dash in for a mild boost just wasn't a good implementation of the original idea. Is it the worst thing ever? Nah, it just joins the pantheon of mega man clones that just didn't really get it right. Yea Forums's whole the community manger is secretly ruining everything was just outright lies, it only got a pass cause people had turned on the game.

>Yooka Laylee
I really disliked playing it, but I can't even call it bad. It is bland, unmemorable and sometimes a little frustrating but not bad. All the pieces are there but none are done just right. And small issues like your standard faster movement option being on a meter just make things a chore. Shrink the worlds down a bit though and I'd probably liked it way more. Character designs were just bad though, dialogue never had the same punch Banjo did,

>Bloodstained
GOTY, one of IGA's best. Man is it ugly though.

The kickstarter tragedy trilogy is mostly based on exaggeration and shit posting. MN9 is the one game you can argue is actually bad, Yooka could be enjoyable for the right person and Bloodstained is outright a good game. So 2/3 are okay at worst.

Video Pames.