Does this mean that piracy is just a "surprise discount" now?

Does this mean that piracy is just a "surprise discount" now?

Attached: the state of vidya 2019.png (844x189, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMUnimcaSsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is without a doubt THE funniest thing I have ever seen EA say. Even funnier than "we innovated too much". Holy fuck. Where do they get these PR people?

Attached: lals.png (268x320, 202K)

CORRECT!

Attached: 718BB0A3-32F7-4E64-A6B5-7636138E171C.jpg (442x442, 23K)

it's not rape, it's surprise sex

that comparison does't make any sense at all, did you even think about it before you typed?

How is it different than buying a pack of Magic cards?

>surprise discount
Unironically going to use this

Attached: gros lol.jpg (125x120, 3K)

Why would you ban something that others enjoy buying?

Reminder that if you want the government to stop lootboxes you are a fascist, and also a leftist.

Fuck off, cuck, back to paying e-thots.

because it's immoral and harmful to society. It's why we ban prostitution and weed, among other things.

I am a leftist. Stay mad, libertard. Enjoy your internet slot machines while you can.

Remember when their CEO introduced himself at E3 dressed like Satan.

You get something physical you can onsell unlike EA lootboxes, and there's at least some justification from the supplier's side because printing laminated card copies in little packets costs money every time, while digital distribution to owners of your existing update can be done an infinite amount of times past the initial outlay.

Also, if you want a specific Magic card, you can buy the individual cards you want online without having to rely on random chance gambling.

When did they say they innovated too much?

Of all the shit that's illegal due to morality and societal harmfulness, you pick prostitution and weed as your leading examples?

Weed isn't immoral, nor harmful to society, you dumb nigger.

I can sell a decent legendary from a booster for 20 bucks.

Banning prostitution is more harmful than allowing it because it drives it underground and the girls end up treated like shit.

ETHICS DEPARTMENT

>enjoy
Yeah, like people with Stockholm syndrome "enjoy" being kidnapped, or people with a painkiller addiction "enjoy" shoveling down pills
>okay today I will not buy lootboxes because I know it's bad for my wallet
>EA lootbox ad pops up ingame
>a-alright just one last lootbox
>shit i lost, maybe the next one will work
>two hours later: 30 lootboxes opened
That's how it works for compulsive gamblers.

Based retard

That said
Weed may not be one of the most harmful drugs individually but flit is one of the most harmful to society as a whole

I will be enjoying them forever because you and I both know nothing will come of this. I can spend my money how I choose. Deal with it. Dont like lootboxes in your games? Dont buy them. Get a new "hobby".

>ethics department: big tits are bad
>also ethics department: lootboxes are good

why don't they just use big tits to monetize lootboxes?

Literally no one cares about how prostitutes are treated.

CORE VALUES

>Replying to yourself with bait posts
Stop pretending to be retarded.
>While EA CEO Andrew WIlson recently apologized for the whole thing, saying it was wrong, Frank Gibeau, EA's head of mobile, has gone the other direction and speculated that audiences just weren't ready for it yet.

>"Dungeon Keeper suffered from a few things," Gibeau told Games Industry. "I think we might have innovated too much or tried some different things that people just weren't ready for... I don't think we did a particularly good job marketing it or talking to fans about their expectations for what Dungeon Keeper was going to be or ultimately should be."

Prostitution is banned cause it would encourage child grooming.

That's a good one, I'm using that.

Attached: your.jpg (400x250, 11K)

>"surprise discount"
I chuckled.

Attached: kek.jpg (1599x999, 180K)

Corporate publishers banned big tits so now I'm going to ban their revenue source.

tpbp

Its not DLC is surprise content

>dont buy them, get a new hobby
Seething gambling addict.

Attached: giphy6.gif (500x209, 1.73M)

Oh man didnt get enough rape in the last thread, you commie fucker?

real talk, prostitution is banned because the government couldn't effectively tax it if it was legal

Nobody feels sorry for people who piss their money away. Gambling addiction hotlines also exist. If its that big of an issue (its not) there would be lootbox addiction hotlines. Gambling and lootboxes are also not the same thing.

t. pothead who damaged his brain with weed

>what is nevada

Prostitution is banned because the fastest way to give your city the reputation of a low class shithole while killing tourism and business interest is to have a bunch of menopausal skanks with c-section scars harassing people for a quick fuck on every street corner.

can't forget "sense of pride and accomplishment"

>meme response with no argument
Yup looks like I won this one

If you like the thought of lootbox gambling addicts suffering, why are you opposed to taking away their lootboxes?
Because you're a corporate cuck who doesn't want to see jewdaddy lose money?

vegas spent a bunch of money lobbying the state govt to get degenerates to come and spend money

Alcohol, tobacco, opium, and ironically fucking tea have done more harm to society than cannabis will every come close to doing and they're all NOT banned.

>it's not homicide it's surprise manslaughter

The only reason weed is legal here is because the government saw the large amount of tax revenue and they couldn't say no.

Nobody enjoys loot boxes, they enjoy the relief that comes with knowing you haven't missed out on yet another time exclusive cosmetic.

And yet there's plenty of young, attractive whores in Vegas people with a lot of money spend big bucks on

make this a food analogy so that I can understand

making it legal would allow for the establishment of businesses to specifically prevent street corner shit, user.
They could outright provide birth control and the like instead of having pimps take 80% or more of the cut and leave the woman unable to even afford most birth control and such.
Public solicitation would still be banned too, idjut.

This.
If you have an alcohol.problem: Fuck you, drunk.
If you have a gambling problem: Fuck you, loser
If you have an opiate problem: Fuck you, junkie
If you have depression: Man yhe fuck you, you sad fuck
Its time to stop treating these people like victims. If you cant control yourself sort it out or get fucked. Either way the rest of us shouldn't have to pay because some people cant control themselves

The same reason im opposed to banning gambling? One dumb asshole shouldnt ruin things for everybody. Pretty simple.

Not to mention it would spread STDs like wildfire

KINDER EGG
CHOCOLATE
CAN'T EAT LOOTBOX THO

>he replied

Attached: 7rwyj.jpg (483x418, 17K)

>They're not loot balls, they're "wonder balls", and they're "quite delicious"

they'll get away with it too, all they have to do is grease the right people's palms

>Suprise mechanics

Piracy confirmed to be the best fucking deal ever.

Attached: 1533805058470.gif (448x373, 1.99M)

Don't worry, California has already legalized that.

it's not being banned, it's just restricting it from being targeted at kids

A surprise mechanic would be getting to the final boss and then they slap on a shitty new control gimmick that you have to listen to the tutorial explain while you're fighting the boss without pause

Oh look, it's the wannabe drug addict again. Cry more, cuck.

I hope they do. Fuck do gooders and their nanny attitude. I hope they sell more loot boxes.

fuck thats good

they are also banning pay to win type mechanics also not just loot box's

If magic the gathering had 20k players but only 1k types of rarity types of cards isn't that worse they a paywall? My fiend years year had a small collection worth upwards to 20k.

I spend money and I get better at the game.

What a surprise!

20 years later, I'm still mad at Mantis.

Fuck, they're weasley, aren't they?

>literal evil
Class act.

>Gambling and lootboxes are also not the same thing.
Yep, lootboxes are even worse. With gambling maybe you get money that's actually worth something to you, though you probably won't. With EA lootboxes you can get duplicate garbage that is literally worthless to you, and either way you're getting fucking pixels you should have gotten when you paid for the game initially, assuming it's not an F2P game.

As an aside, literally anything bad that happens to EA, they completely deserve.
>If its that big of an issue (its not) there would be lootbox addiction hotlines
"WOW DUDE IF GAMBLING WAS SUCH AN ISSUE SOMEONE WOULD HAVE INVENTED GAMBLING ADDICTION HOTLINES BY NOW"- t. person who lived before gambling addiction hotlines existed.
It is a problem, that's why you get kids racking up thousand-dollar bills from microtransactions when they figure out how to work mummy's credit card.

And no we don't need a lootbox addiction hotline, we just need a user spending cap in games, plus lootboxes only existing in games that are F2P, allow you to resell the contents or scrap duplicates for a reroll, and contain no buyable gameplay advantages.

And what happens when every single company caters to the whales and adds these mechanics everywhere. One whale is worth 100 of you. Voting with your wallet is a meme.

Who gives a shit you get his point, stop acting like a jackass. Who gives a shit what his leading examples are, you fuckers nitpick and change the subject.

If loot boxes are so enjoyable, why don't we have a company set their cosmetics up so that those who enjoy them get to play the slots, while those of us that don't can just purchase them directly for a slightly higher price?

Kids do not have disposable income. If a parent gives money to a kid to spend how they please, then there is no issue. A kid who gets addicted to buying lootboxes can simply have their parent cut the funding and then there is no problem. Again, pretty simple.

Oh look ,it the dumb faggot. again. I don't use drugs because that how you get addicted to them. Know why I feel 0 sympathy for heroin addicts? Because everyone knows that shit is addictive and they chose to do it.
Same with gambling. If you dont gamble you won't become a gambling addict. See how that works?

>what is gacha

That's just a case for banning selling them to adults.

It's a snuggle with a struggle.

Depending on the country, the element of surprise is important to the legal definition of rape, yes.

>lootboxes only existing in games that are F2P
Fuck that, they can sell cosmetics without the lootbox gambling bullshit

> Letting people make their own choices is bad
> Using the government to tell others what to do is good
Fuck you

>surprise mechanics
so why are they locked behind a money fee?

Thank you EA, very ethical.

If you don't sell poison to people, the government doesn't take you away and you don't get raped in the ass. See how that works?

the legal argument isn't even on this level, it's that there are current requirements for gambling age that are being circumvented with a thin veneer of legalese

>One dumb asshole shouldnt ruin things for everybody
But nobody enjoys loot boxes, so how does removing them ruin anything?

He's a libercuck, ignore him. People like that don't understand morality, only force.

You know I wonder if prostitution was legal would Twitch thots and instagram hoes be sought after?

Are all these businesses of being an E-hoe-Onions Fags thriving because of blue balls?

Why do we outlaw murder when some people enjoy it?

Magic cards are subject to gambling laws.
They need to tell you what the odds of rarity the pack has and you cannot get nothing out of a pack.
Furthermore Wizards of the coast is not allowed to set individual card prices if they want to keep being able to put them in booster packs.
Personally I think holding lootboxes to TCG standards would be plenty, but game companies are allowed to do basically whatever they want as things are.

>If you dont gamble you won't become a gambling addict
That's what the free lootboxes are for

I bought a pack of m15 and cracked a mox opal, which is over 100 dollars currently, whuch can be resold after paper magic is no longer being printed. My tf2 hats will stop existing when gabe chokes on a donut and valve sells out to ea.

If no one likes loot boxes why do people make the free decision to buy them?

People who purchase lootboxes know they have no real world value. Same with any digital good. Dont like it dont buy it. Kids racking up thousands of dollars in bills is the fault of the parent and boils down to "dont be a shitty parent". In either case, government intervention is not needed.

Because the games force them to if they want to succeed. Or through addictive mechanics, or deceptive advertising.

That wont ever happen, but if it actually did, you can just get a new hobby or deal with it.

because they're given free ones at a slower and slower rate in an attempt to get them addicted

Because they want the cosmetic, and loot boxes are usually the only way to get them? Do you even play the shit you're arguing for?

Pretty much. Mentally sane people who regularly get laid don't frequent e-whores. If sex was widely available as a paid service, it wouldn't even be a phenomenon.

so now everything is gonna be tagged as "ethical"?

I heard EA management likes suprise bullets

> Getting something free is the same as buying it!
Nope. Loot boxes work like real life: Why shouldn't I be allowed to spend my money to buy things? Poor people can grind for things just like they have to work shit jobs for things in real life. If anything loot boxes add immersion and depth

Attached: 1560925839715.png (1042x1050, 2.39M)

Attached: 1541326383082.gif (464x287, 273K)

Attached: 453457521.png (811x480, 140K)

They do
According to the E whores some of them used to be real street walkers saying they prefer this
It’s safer, faster, they make much more money and they don’t have worry about catching anything
Fucking cucked by tech man

>whales are allowed to ruin games but I'm not allowed to ban lootboxes
Double standards

No, its a case for dont be a dumb fucking parent. I should be able to spend my money on lootboxes if I so choose, one dumb parent shouldnt ruin that for me.

The game makes them? The game physically forces people to buy things? How?
How does that force people?
That just means people want it. People want Ferraris as well. Should they get a free car? Your argument is specious

>but nobody enjoys lootboxes
Yet millions buy them. Really makes you think.

>Why shouldn't I be allowed to spend my money to buy things?
But you're not buying the thing. You're buying the opportunity to roll a pair of dice for the thing.

>calling someone a nigger
>while defending weed
How many levels of irony are you operating on?

If im a libcuck, youre a fascist. See I can do that too.

>being this much of a disingenuous nigger
Christ.

Get the fuck out newfag.

Nobody 'enjoys' heroin after the first time either. But it's not about what you enjoy, it's about what you NEED, and once you've got your first hit, you NEED another.

user, don't bother. /pol/ is beyond help

Target demographics change, and the niche has to make due. You would know this if youve been playing video games since the early 90s.

interesting

Want to win a billion dollars? Well you have to gamble by walking through one of these 4 doors. One of them has the money behindd it, the rest are a drop off the side of this skyscraper

Btw not my fault if you die, nobody is forcing you

So? If someone wants to spend their money on that who are you to limit their freedom?

Thats a load of shit. Tons of people enjoy the high from heroin, and only need it after full blown addiction to avoid withdrawl.

I dont see your argument.. are you comparing violent premeditated murder to lootboxes?

>only need it after full blown addiction

That is the first hit user. Anyone who tells you otherwise is probably trying to sell it to you.

It's not murder, it's suprise doors

Guess you shouldn't use heroin then, huh?

Attached: 1560713333025.jpg (480x550, 32K)

>A representative of EA said this
>they actually fucking said this

I'm dying, send help.

Attached: laughing harder.png (525x809, 822K)

>wanting to forbid corporations from exploiting people
>fascist
>/pol/
Libertards are beyond cucked, holy shit. At least fascists wouldn't stand for this shit.

When are burgers going to learn that free market capitalism doesn't work and they're all just cucks to their corporate masters?

Since when Aoba is so blood thirsty?

They get them from Hell, obviously. Only an eternity of torment can make a person that fucked up.

Because predatory business tactics work, which is the issue at hand. The companies have gotten progressively more nefarious as time goes on and now they are paying for it. If you honestly believe that people, given the choice between the two, wouldn't pick a slightly more expensive direct purchase option (essentially opting out of the lootbox system altogether) then you're a fucking idiot.

Okay but heroin and lootboxes arent the same thing or even close. You dont withdrawl from not buying a lootbox, and you more than likely dont get addicted after the first purchase. Your whole comparison was a fallacy to begin with, but I just wanted to point out people do enjoy the high from heroin despite you claiming they dont.

Bruh leave me alone, if you don't want your chance to become part of the 1%, you don't have to participate.

Dunno, when will euros learn jailing people for twitter posts wont stop muslims from running them over with trucks?

it's not piracy, it's just "file sharing".

You can opt out of the system. You can simply not buy it. Problem solved and no need for the government to get larger

this
its the same as giving your friend a dvd except its all digital now and i can make perfect copies

As an additional, when will burgers learn that there are more than two places in the world?

>analogies and metaphors are fallacies because two things are not the same!

the absolute state of modern corporate controlled education. I bet the first thing that comes to your mind when someone says "there is a correlation" is "CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION THAT'S A FALLACY".

EA should get into the comedy industry because that was the funniest joke I've heard all year.

youtube.com/watch?v=qMUnimcaSsY

>hey horrible exploitation is fine, I have a tiny chance to become part of the group doing the exploiting
Naturally all of these cuckolds defending lootboxes are of the "temporarily embarrassed millionaire" ilk. Doing all they can to abrogate their own rights and let the rich do whatever they want because they think they'll be included.
Just kill yourself.

One, because gambling is widely accepted by the better part of society as being a detrimental activity and something that should be controlled, and two, because retards buying the lootboxes are actively contributing to a degradation of my hobby and if government interference is what it takes to reel them back then so be it.

Or we can regulate your corporations and watch as you swarm to the internet to cry your jewtears.
I dunno, that seems more fun.

Valid argument in that the only people who would take that chance are fucking retarded, just like people that buy lootboxes.

Good thing loot boxes aren't gambling.

Actually, people would likely purchase the cheaper lootboxes until they get most items, then outright buy what theyre missing as the more expensive option. I do agree that there should be other purchasing options so Im with you there, but I dont think lootboxes are inherently bad or need regulation because its all up to the user on what they spend their money on. I say this as someone who has never purchases a lootbox. I actually dont play those kinds of games. If I can do that, others can too, but if others wish to purchase those games then purchase those lootboxes more power to them.

You say that, but I know some rich cucks who buy lootcrates. They’re like irl loot boxes that give you random stuff like posters/shirts/figurines but they’re usually shitty and for something you’re not interested in.

A lot of people just have money to throw away and decide to spend it on mystery shit. Not sure what compels them to do it, but they exist.

So why don't companies also add a direct purchase option then? If what you claim is true and people do in fact enjoy the lootboxes themselves, then it can only benefit them.

This. Kids should be able to buy cigarettes and alcohol too. After all, if they buy it, it's the fault of the parents.

Friendly reminder that only people who make money with lootboxes and trolls will defend lootboxes

Based

Lawyers are required to defend their clients as best they can no matter what. Retarded statements like this happen when attempting to defend the indefensible.

>things are illegal because of black and white reasoning :)

prostitution was outlawed under the faulty pretense of preventing the spanish flu after world war 1. Suffragettes and their allies collaborated with 'scientists' to present a false narrative that soldiers sleeping with harlots was causing the spread of the flu that was killing everyone returning home from the war. Quite a few of our so called modern standards created during the early 20th century actually follow this trend. Age of consent is another example. Age of consent was heavily pushed by sufferegettes, presumably because they didnt want their husbands fucking the hired hands/their workers. So the plan was to essentially set at the average age at which a woman was expected to be already married, the purpose of which was to keep unmarried women out of the work force. In some places this was 14. or 15. or 16. or 18. In some places it was as high as fucking 22 or 25. When the general population started catching onto the con, the narrative was changed to 'lol its to protect kids from getting penises in their vaginas' and the age was standardized to 16/18 depending on the area. 100 years later you ask people about the purpose of age of consent and they will say 'hurr durr, muh brain developments', as if the dip shits in the 1910s understood any level of neuro-science.

There is no morality, and there is no greater good. The laws and systems of control in place were put there by people with an agenda, an agenda driven by their own selfish thoughts and desires.

Some platinumgames bosses.

Heroin withdrawl is life theatening. Lootbox addiction withdrawl - if that were a thing - is not. Lootboxes do not destroy lives. Lootbox addiction is not anywhere near as powerful as heroin addiction. You can make good and logically correct analogies/metaphors, but you chose to make a terrible one instead.

>We innovated too much
>In regards to the soulless cash grab that was the dungeon keeper mobile game
Yeah nah fuck EA

I gotta migrate to Yea Forums, for some reason that reminded me of Riker taking off Data's arm.

Now I've never actually played Drakengard but I feel for the people who have.

All the other hobbies are either infested with leftist garbage or suck.

Because they wouldn't make as much money. But again, you can just not play those games or if you do, you can just not buy the lootboxes. But who knows? If companies that implement your idea see wide success it might become the norm.

>doesn't know what a red light district is
lol

Well, to be fair Riker wasn't really fully commited to the case.The only reason he played Devil's Advocate was because the Admiral in charge of the trial gave the Enterprise an ultimatum so either he would be the prosecutor or the cientist that wanted to take Data would be able to keep data while they argued their case to starfleet.

To make money. Why does it bother you?

weak arguments are supposed to be picked apart, to discern if your "opponent" really knows or believe what they're talking about. basics, user.

Nicotine and alcohol are drugs and are also harmful to child development, thus the age restriction. Lootboxes are not. Try again dumbass.

>addictive gambling isn't harmful to child development
l o l

>surprise mechanics
>you put down money
>surprise mechanic invokes
>you get rewarded based on randomness

that is the definition of gambling. randomness used weakly here of course, because retards will argue everything is random or nothing is random.

>Heroin withdrawl is life theatening. Gambling addiction withdrawl - if that were a thing - is not. Gambling does not destroy lives. Gambling addiction is not anywhere near as powerful as heroin addiction

Play an instrument, or pick up art. Those dont have to be political if you dont want them to be.

> Lootboxes are gambling
> Children have jobs and can support a gambling habit
Oh man,if only children had adults who looked after them. Why have we never assigned adults to look after kids? What an oversight!

A parent can easily cut off the supply to their addiction and thus instantly stop the problem, as children dont have disposable income. Read the thread. Also, try again dumbass.

Why are you so supportive of the idea that children should have access to gambling in their games? This is merely an oversight because boomers can't into technology. No reason not to support this unless you're an EA shill or you exist only to be contrarian on Yea Forums.

I am an authoritarian. I want most of you in camps as undesirables. Stay mad.

Damn you're right. Wtf, we need to tell all of the industries who cater to children as their target audience the news, kids don't have jobs! Holy shit, businesses are so stupid!

Because there has never been a situation in which a child has done something against their parent's wishes recorded in human history.

T. Idiot. Just leave the thread man youre embarassing yourself.

Why even allow it as an option in the first place then? We already put other things behind an age gate. Now lootboxes will be, too.

Maybe we should be trying to regulate shitty parents then?

You're misreading it. He doesn't mean "mechanics that are surprises" he means "mechanics of surprise".

How the fuck is this different from yugioh.
>muh physical cards
Same shit happens in duel links.

Yea fuck me for expecting people to raise their kids instead of the government. How shitty were your parents? did they interact with you at all or just run off like reptiles?

I'm looking forward to EA and Activision getting dabbed on. The contrarian salt on Yea Forums will be everlasting.

Someone should use that argument against them on public media and post results...

t. mad cuck who got owned

Unless you keep a kid on a literal leash you're not going to have complete control over everything they do and everywhere they go. If they've developed a behavioral addiction odds are they're going to at least try to find another way to feed it.

>hey maybe this gambling aspect we overlooked should be behind an existing gambling law age gate
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>points out the difference
>hurr how is this any different
based retard

Who are you to tell a private company how to do business? Id like to remind you that Citizens United vs US clearly decided corporations are legally people and therefore EA has constitutional rights

I don't have to tell a private company to do anything, the Supreme Court is finna dab on 'em for me instead.

Total bullshit. I have kids and you can control them. The problem is shitty parents. You cant reason with a kid so you just spank them and they respect you

>Yea Forums defending E fucking A

16-18 is a healthy age of consent because of the sufficiently low risk of childbirth complications.

whenever this topic comes up I play an obstinate contrarian as hard as I can for the (you)s, ask me anything

more like E GAY

It's just people trolling newfags

EA is a person. You dont have the right to tell a person how to live their life.

>I have kids
Fucking hell, god help them.
Presumably, he's a citizen in a representative democracy which allows its people to participate in government decisions such as the regulation of business practices. Seethe.

>mfw soon you can trace EA's downfall all the way to fucking Oblivion horse armor

Attached: goldkek.jpg (250x217, 8K)

Duel Links has a finite card pool per pack so you're guaranteed to get the loot you want eventually.

The government does. When people are harming other people, they get stopped from doing so and punished.
Or don't you think bad people should be punished?

Kek

>not killing Bullfrog or any other smaller based game devs

I do if they are offering gambling services to children when the gambling age of the country they operate in is 18.

Yes, parents can watch their kids 24/7, that's why we don't need a legal drinking age.

Good, if they're a person than they're subject to the same laws we are. They're gonna get dabbed on and you will continue to seethe from your basement.

Same reason crime is illegal

>I have chance to be a billionnaire by being a wagecuck
The absolute state of burger

You can't buy lootboxes unless you're 18. It's that simple. Why are some brainlets defending fucking EA?

UK isn't the totality of Europe

If you make minimum wage in the united states you're part of the global 1%.

What's your ideal alliance of political ideologies in Alpha Centauri?
For me, it'd be Lal, Zakharov, and Deirdre.
Yang and Miriam are the axis of evil while Morgan and the Spartans are meh.

You people are misplacing how the word "surprise" is used. What the actual fuck was your education? Granted EA could have fucking worded this shit better, but you people running away basing an entire fucking meme off of a poor grasp of language is just embarrassing.

It's "Surprise Mechanics" like "Mechanics of surprise". The mechanics deliver Surprise. Not like "A sudden existence of a mechanics".

FUCK EA
FUCK LOOTBOXES
FUCK CORPORATE DICKSUCKERS
THE ONE TIME THE GOVERNMENT HAS A GOOD IDEA YOU GUYS LAP UP THE CUM FROM EA'S COCK

Attached: 1493860099209.jpg (800x771, 103K)

Attached: aha.jpg (3123x4000, 491K)

>all these faggots arguing about lootboxes on moral grounds
i want them banned for the sole reason of fucking EA in the ass. fuck any reprecussions, the sooner they tip over and die the better, it's why i always (and will continue to) pirate any game of theirs i want to play, and there'a nothing they can do to stop it

Attached: 1447978316483 (1).jpg (600x600, 65K)

Because this is an assualt on capitalism. It socialist bullshit and a bunch of whiny faggots restricting the Free Market because they are too poor to keep up

No you're not.
>According to the 2018 Global Wealth Report from Credit Suisse Research Institute, you need a net worth of $871,320 U.S. Credit Suisse defines net worth, or “wealth,” as “the value of financial assets plus real assets (principally housing) owned by households, minus their debts.”
Keep trying to divide and conquer, though, I'm sure it'll work out eventually.

Everybody understands that you ESL, people just find it an amusing way to try and paint them as acceptable.

It's not different from Yugioh. TCGs are cancer. I once got addicted to opening Yugioh packs as a teen and spent $150 in summer job money on them over the course of 3 days. After the high from the third one wore off the resulting crash made me so sick to my stomach that I threw up.

There is literally nothing okay about the TCG model. It is just as bad as loot boxes. But we have to fight one battle at a time, and loot boxes are a relatively new problem.

Socialism is inevitable. Keep raging against the dying of the light, cuck. You'll get dragged into the future one way or another.

Bro we haven't had a "free as in freedom" market since the 1800's. Get over it.

So basically that was developed by Japanese ethics departments
also when the fuck was it okay for any "ethics department" to make design decisions for fiction. Holy shit that's so wrong in so many fucking levels. Our whole culture is trash.

>EA: They're not loot boxes, they're "surprise mechanics"

Attached: ea.png (811x761, 407K)

I want EA fucked but I also appreciate retards keeping Dota2 free, for instance. Cosmetic lootboxes keeping games afloat is fine with me.

> Socialisim is inevitable
Thats why their nations keep collapsing, right? Tell me how Socialist Venezuela is doing

This. I don't give a shit about the laws or effects on gaming, I pirate everything anyway.

Attached: gigachad pirate.png (1673x2160, 1.26M)

The funny thing is, that's actually saving you from having to endure that instead of just plain spending money to get the shit you want.

Based retard.
Thanks to corporations and faggots like you not caring enough to vote against it, the entire western world made copyright infringement a criminal offense.

Reminder that so the phone gacha is actually less cancerous than the physical game. Balance aside.

Oh no, whatever will I do when the copyright police come for me for torrenting games? 28 years and counting. Any day now!

Attached: piratechad.png (976x658, 272K)

Wow, stealing is a crime? What a shocker!

Likewise, tell me how all of the jew-infested capitalistic societies are doing. I hear you're going to get those immigration numbers higher than ever. We're all fucked.

The biggest problem people like you have is that you don't understand that the word "progress" is completely amoral. Thinking that time moving forward makes things better is a dangerous way of thinking. For reference a progressive view at the dawn of the last century was eugenics. Just because you believe you're in the know and think your way of belief is the way of the future doesn't make it true or right. Unfettered progress is as dangerous as being completely stagnant. It takes a disciplined society to wait and understand the benefits and consequences of using new technology and social models and unfortunately those societies aren't around anymore. We're a runaway train and everyone is too busy shoving coal in the engine to notice the track is coming up short.

tl;dr
Time is not a straight line, you are not on "the right side of history" as you don't understand history itself to make such a claim.

>muh free market

Attached: free market.png (890x876, 352K)

Americas economy is roaring. We arent eating dogs and scavenging in trash like socialist utopias such as Venezuela, North Korea or having migrant terror attacks loke Europe.
>/Inb4 shootings
Thats just our culture. Its an aspect of our society we are just used to because we know nothing we can do will ever stop them. Mass shootings are like acts of God desu

We have migrant terror attacks all the time, they're just committed by Mexicans and African gangs we import which then covered up by the news. Thanks capitalism for encouraging mass immigration.

>...and the best part is, it's completely legal!
Has anyone ever said this and had it actually be true?

>Thats just our culture.
A sick one. It didn't happen thirty years ago when guns were just as common. Something changed.

>le wealthiest country meme
It doesn't mean shit if all the wealth is in the hands of the rich. The economy being good doesn't matter when it's unequally distributed. There's fucktons of poverty, poor health, crime, homeless, etc. in murica.

This is what rats tell themselves to cope with being trapped in the rat race.
>but just think about the cheese at the end! Surely it's there waiting for me!

Thats just criminals murdering each other. They largely just murder each other so its no big deal. Europe is a caliphate. Sweden is the rape capital of the universe

Not really. Thats a media lie to pass gun control. The shootput at the OK Corral was technically a mass shooting

>They largely just murder each other so its no big deal.
No reason not to import more then for the cheap labor, the innocent victims are just part and parcel of living in the modern multi-cultural world.

>supporting capitalism is now the same as supporting bad market trends, or outright ignoring said bad market trends

Fastest way to make someone a communist. Just tell them that if they do not buy lootboxes, then they do not support capitalism.

The frequency of them, dude, and the number of casualties. OK Corral was one of the biggest things in American culture for decades because shootouts like that were actually few and far between. Only three people died in it, and it takes four for it to legally be a mass shooting. Columbine was something that never happened before, ever. Now it happens yearly.

Killing studios doesn't affect EA. Following the microtransaction scheme is biting them in the ass now.

Almost monthly. Weekly if you count niggers lighting each other up in Chicago on the weekends.

Cities like that don't count. I mean something substantial like a school or office shooting.

Yea,but what can you do? There literally no solution. You will never round up guns, its patently unconstitutional to restrict them. The best solutions is to arm teachers.
My state told kids to bring in cans of food and sit kids inside blindspots so you can chuck cans at the shooter and tackle him but now. we have built shelters inside areas that are bulletproof and impenetrable. My mom is a speacial ed teacher and got a permit to keep a 9mm in her desk so she can try to pin a shooter down until Swat arrives

Well obviously they'd go down swinging defending their river of gold. They're literally selling the stink on dog shit and people eat it up. If I was in that position I'd be spewing similar shit.

2nd Amendment is about arming Militias, not the common citizen

I never said get rid of guns. I never want to get rid of guns, the problem isn't guns, something changed culturally and that's the root of the problem. Guns have always been around in the numbers they are today but shootings like Columbine and Sandy Hook never happened until 20 years ago. Something changed.

>t. non-american

Accurate. Americans don't know their own constitution. Just what they're told it is by lobby groups.

The internet happened. Now social outcasts can find other like-minded bitter people and come to the conclusion that shooting up their school is the only solution to their problems.

"The people" means collectively, as it does elsewhere in the constitution. Otherwise you righties wouldn't be whining "muh republic" and using the constitution to deny direct democracy.

Look up DC vs Heller. Supreme Court affirmed milita means all citizens and every american has a right to a gun

>unconstitutional ruling in court
I am SHOCKED.

Look at Plessy v. Ferguson, the Supreme Court has been wrong before.

>mocking a traumatic event that causes severe and permanent damage and irreparably ruins a person's life by comparing it to a standard capitalist action that doesnt affect anyone and could easily be ignored
>thinking that mocking rape is funny
You underage pieces of shit make me sick. You should all go fuck yourselves and never reproduce, your genes should end with you. Kill your fucking selves.

Blow me faggot, the legal definition of rape is no laughing matter but actual fact.

get raped, faggot

Prove where this is wrong.

Attached: 2nd.jpg (827x628, 85K)

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Wht does an armed populace upset you? Regardless there are 400 million guns inside America and over 2 billion rounds of ammo. You will never get the guns. The american populace is the most heavily armed group in human history

So these are the types defending the CM's tantrum.
have sex or get raped

To the reddit you go

Yuros don't understand the concept of natural rights and think rights are something the government gives you to validate your existence.

Unwilling sperm recipient

I think this country's hard-on for having guns has been a detriment to its growth and development
it's too late to do shit now though
But the Government routinely deprives people of their rights, which by definition means they're not rights, they're privileges

>I will be enjoying them forever because you and I both know nothing will come of this.
In the netherlands it's currently imposible to open cs:go lootboxes so probably other ones as well

I was never going to spread my seed, but now I feel like I must just because of your post.

Where did daddy touch you snowflake?

It's not rape, its surprise sex, and it's quite ethical.
Yes

Attached: 0003GZ83XHKHMS2V-C122-F4.jpg (795x1000, 194K)

fuck off back to wherever you came from

Attached: 1560984409492.jpg (500x1200, 134K)

MTG cards wont magicly disappear when servers go down

Yeah wtf don't ban crystal meth.

They'll disappear when you have sex

This isn't bait, its just a surprise devil's argument

This is the perfect opportunity to short EA's stocks. Its gonna crater like the Challenger the second this legislation passes any branch of the US government.

>cums in you from outta the blue

Attached: 1519776995618.png (349x409, 250K)

i sure do like surprise sex

>credit sequence is a tutorial for a new NG+ mechanic
fucking hell dmc5

reset era is that way, sorry you got raped faggot.

get raped

dont think it stops at EA
Activision
Rockstar
Ubisoft
even fucking Valve all heavily depend on games with MTX or Lootboxes
the effects will ripple trough all of AAA gaming

It will fuck EA particularly hard though because their entire company is currently being propped up by FIFA. If that shit gets regulated, everyone is gonna sell the shit out of the EA stocks because MTX are the only thing keeping the company afloat.

>Nero gets bringer back
>You have to go figure out all the new shit you can pull off with Bringer Knuckle out in training after beating Vergil
Shit made me diamonds

Attached: 1538658981110.png (540x453, 276K)

>you know how we destroy most games by chopping up content that would normally be in the game already into pre order bonuses, season passes and microtransaction?
>well what if we did that but made it so you only have a CHANCE to actually get what you want when you pay?
How the fuck does anyone defend this shit

lolbertarians have no principles

got me

Because it's outlawed.

Face it, you wanted to be didded by your uncle you fucking weirdo.

>how dare you mock a traumatic event
>kill yourself
Bruh moment

As long as you get a sense of pride and accomplishment out of it

>If you have depression: Man yhe fuck you, you sad fuck
Sure, let me just tell the chemicals in my brain to work correctly, that will surely fix it.

Reminder if you trust the government to regulate shit responsibly you're a retard regardless of your political affiliation

you have a physical good that you are free to trade and resell

This is the best food analogy I have ever read

It's because they're braindead. They want "nerdy" tat, but they don't want to actually pick stuff out.

To be fair, those lootcrates at least offer some form of value. You pay 20 bucks, you might get something you might've paid 5 bucks for.

Loot boxes are something totally different. They're designed to abuse the mentality of gambling addicts, and limited time drops only accentuate this.

Lmao, the only reason weed's illegal is because big pharma lobbies against it

where do you live, you little faggot
you unironically deserve to be raped and you'll spend years unable to come to grips with the fact that you enjoyed it and you'll always remember for the rest of your life what it felt like to have someone cum inside your tender ass