How kino was 2007?

how kino was 2007?

Attached: The2019WesternGamer.png (1022x703, 567K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_Control_Act_of_1968
youtube.com/watch?v=PePaCQBMyrI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it was about the peak and everything tanked after that. i have enjoyed about 2 games released after 2007

Which ones?

I unironicly liked strong female characters like that of Silent Hill 3 or the Cat Lady but all that bullshit really turned me off from ever wanting another character like that again. Also thinking back to those times, when my best friend was still sane and didn't become your average 2019 guy.

Oblivion horse armor DLC. I thought people where overreacting. If only we had heeded the warnings.

I still act like its 2007

the only ones i can think of are ck2 and heartgold

>2007 being the best year in video games
lol

>2007
>good at anything

Attached: 2007.jpg (3335x1403, 1.16M)

'07 always brings back the best of memories to me for video rentals, games and good times in not having to worry what goes on in the world while hanging out with bros or crowds. But in the years to come, it was the changing of the guard in a sense in entertainment and computers, and even some people compared to now where everyone is just complaining about everything in the mid-late '010s. In short, it was a simpler time when you could just share and talk about the experience and make it better as time progress. Good luck doing that now with certain groups on your ass in discussions on the shit that you care about in life. '07 was not meant to end like this for '010s garbage to surface.

>iCarly
>bad
t. tranny

Every game in the 2007 part sans Mario Galaxy was a step down from the previous title or Xpac

that's it? maybe gaming isn't your thing. people do grow out of childhood hobbies

>lol imagine if marxist commies ran gaming haha never
literally nobody ever said this

I said it exactly 12 years ago.

Show me the proof. Show me the logs.

to look at the hundreds of games released, in just these 6 months, and feel angry that things aren't better... I am glad that I still have the ability to enjoy things.

Borderlands 2 just got new (FREE) DLC, and parth 3 is coming out in a few months. By all accounts, Bloodstained is a fantastic game, the indie scene is still spewing out hits... there is so much I can't even care about whatever trite bullshit aspies will obsess over

*zap* you were briefly in 2007 and I said it to you

I've been here for 12 years. Not much has changed beyond word filters, honestly.

Dialate, Nevel I know it's you posting

Attached: NEVEL.jpg (639x469, 45K)

>iCarly
>Wii
>Iron Man 1
>bad

Attached: 1550809987553.png (346x291, 11K)

Please go back. I don't know where you're from, but go back.

Attached: file.png (788x626, 66K)

daily reminder that the peak of gaming has long since past

Attached: 1998 in gaming.png (1891x366, 565K)

Member me?

Attached: mstom_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

The average Yea Forums thread is starting to claim Valve and Blizzard never made a good game. Soon every game there will be described as trash here.

My only friend.

based and redpilled

Literally the last good year before everything went to shit

94 to 04 is the best decade of gaming.

10 years from now

>BROS, I wanna go BACK! Shit was so much better in 2019 man, kids these days are so KEKED!

Attached: file.png (1022x334, 263K)

notice after 2007 was 2008...which was the year obama got elected which is the same year everything went to SHIT

This is where we're at now is it? The shit Yea Forums used to DESPISE in 2007 is now looked back on fondly?
It truly is a zoomers paradise here.

cringe

Haha exactly man, we used to say that all the time back in 2019, everything was cringe, damn I'm getting all sappy...

dilate, haha gottem

careful user dare you rue this day

Based. Keep dabbing on zoomers

>climate change fag detected

go study your big bang evolution darwin shit faggot

Nice reddit spacing

(((climate change))) is a jewish hoax. just more kikes trying to undermine the white aryan nations.

Take me back to 2002 and put the year on repeat

This.

>Everyones getting nostalgic for the 00's now.
>The 00's are almost as far in the past as the 80's were in the 00's.
>Tfw we're all getting old and there's nothing we can do about it.
>Soon our kids will send us to Florida and forget about us.

Attached: 1559566803861.jpg (291x333, 26K)

>Soon our kids will send us to Florida and forget about us.
user, I'm already a Floridian.

Attached: 1550351702136.png (500x522, 144K)

Newfag here, how was Yea Forums like when DP came out? I went in Gen 4 blind.

Welcome to the ride.

Attached: 1538306599.jpg (361x370, 19K)

You don't think its real??

>Dominos
>Mountain Dew
>Cod4
>Pokemon Diamond

All I'm missing is Smash Bros Brawl and my appendix and it will truly feel like 2007-08

I just want a time machine back to 2000 so i can play online with my Dreamcast and laugh at all the kids still playing PS1 and N64.

Attached: 1559830268261.png (542x478, 101K)

Why does time go by so quickly?

You won't be laughing next year Segatard.

Attached: 1559570337362.png (902x652, 359K)

I wish Marxists ran gaming. Capitalists aren't doing a very good job.

Back to pol, zoomie.

Awful, you're a zoomer born in 2000 and you have nostalgic memories of the year everything went downhill.

CoD4 was good fuck off faggot boomer

But user I am from Florida

Based post.

Now that was a good year for gaming.

Attached: uylap7s5hjo11.png (488x525, 101K)

The best time for vidya. Period. It all went downhill after Halo 3.
Vidya has been making recovery though. REmake2 and DMCV have shown me that vidya is coming back.

psyops

fallout 3 trailer was hype

I hope your kids still call you.

>2007
>A good year
Holy shit zoomers have taken over this site. And were those really the best examples you could come up with? Christ 2007 must've been more pathetic than I remembered. Let's run down the list.

>Babies First FPS: 3
>The start of the god-awful modern FPS trend
>Stripped down, generic fantasy Morrowind, now with Horse Armor DLC
>Casualization of one of the best PC RPGs into a console shooter with RPG elements
>The game that literally killed roleplaying in MMORPGs
>Shitty rhythm game made to sell overpriced peripherals
>Unironic Dewrito gaymer culture
I knew people would eventually have nostalgia for even the shittiest games but seeing it happen in real time is the worst.

Attached: 1559955041945.jpg (1920x2160, 1.05M)

Less then people claim, It was already downhill, but you know how it is Todays Newfag Cancer is Tomorrows Average user, so now we have faggots who were keeping up the downhill slide being all nostalgic about it and using faggot terms like "kino".

Attached: 1524013052933.png (700x700, 254K)

>liberals
>fags
>femminists
those responsable for ruining everything

>minecraft
>2019
Yeah nah. Todays generation is done with minecraft. Not enough going on to fuel their ADHD.

2007 is exactly when it all went to shit

Attached: 1538290573891.jpg (443x455, 32K)

2007 was the beginning of the end.

... le wojak fac xD

nigga there are only 2 good games there
fuck outa here

I too have the Floridatitis, fuck Rick Scott, give me my backyard ranges and internet cafes, amen.

Attached: 1557173881189.jpg (750x562, 65K)

>Obama
>the only good president in the last 20 years (since Reagan)
>"bad"

What did he mean by this?

>Reagan

Attached: 1436268695136.gif (266x207, 260K)

(you)

shit
looks like an orchestrated attack happened in 2007
what a coincidence

Trump is the first president who isn't a complete irredeemable steaming pile of shit since JFK was killed. Reagan was a cocksucking queer with no testicles, and is only remembered fondly because literally anyone who wasn't Jimmy Carter at that time would look like Lee Van Cleef by comparison.

Every year after 2001 has sucked. I should have killed myself when I was 9 so I could have died happy.

even if it is theres nothing we can about it you cant win against mother nature and i know nobody who actually thinks climate change will kill them

moot

It's so weird seeing Xbox meatheads making all these late 00's nostalgia threads here on Yea Forums. I wasn't super active on Yea Forums around then, but I don't recall it being "lol pizza and halo bro"
I remember a lot of talk about wanting to fuck Nintendo girls, and jerking off over Metal Gear

Trump is just as bad as the rest of them, faggot. If you don't want revolution at this point you deserve to have your liberties taken from you.

None of you were actually here in 2007.
Mentioning World of Warcraft would get you ostracized and your thread saged to hell.
Stop pretending to be boomers. You're not.

in like five years you can repost this and give people nostalgia feels when they look back on today, having forgotten how badly everything sucks today

being alive is only enjoyable retrospectively

Attached: 1553595014508.png (633x758, 496K)

Zoomers are actually going back to minecraft now that the fortnite kick has wore off.

That was the year of the great recession you 10 year old faggot

Thanks to Trump we lost bump stocks and suppressors. He's still the best option imo, but this doesn't mean he's a good choice. I like to think of him as "step 1".

Attached: 1 (62).jpg (599x449, 42K)

OP is the kinda guy still anally-annihilated over gamergate shit half a decade after the fact

Attached: 1558987880875.png (434x374, 99K)

this is the truth unforgettably and totally

how kino was 2010?

Attached: 1560486638299.gif (908x119, 4K)

2007?

Attached: 2007 you say.jpg (215x287, 19K)

Obama literally got elected because things were shit you fucking idiot. Literally the fucking economy crash that ruined your life happened 2 months before he was elected

Agreed, my fellow MAGApede. Let’s make Israel great again!

We used to rake people over the fucking coals for playing shit like Modern Warfare.

> ability to travel back in time
> purposefully chooses the year directly after 9/11

Okay...

The absolute fucking state of nu/v/

Its humans causing the planet to warm up tho, not nature, and obviously it won't kill you directly, but you can't tell me every summer being hotter than the last doesn't worry you.

How kino was 1972?

Attached: gallery_gaming-magnavox-odyssey-console.jpg (768x576, 31K)

Oblivion was not kino

>Implying that I could see 2007 through my hair

It's not good to play God.
It'd be best to just enjoy yourself if you time traveled not change things.
Those towers had it coming anyway.

i heard we had more shit skin immigration with trump than any previous president
dont know if this is true or not

Tbh the only reason people will be nostalgic for 2019 is because it was before the mass sufferings began and authoritarianism took over

I miss when PC and console games were still heavily distinct from eachother instead of the homogenized AAA multi platform trash we have now.

Attached: 2007 (2).png (493x651, 137K)

I miss MySpace.
>Tfw you will never click on your friends profile and see their psychedelic pot leaf background with 20 dancing gifs and 30 videos trying to start at once while Soulja Boy plays in the background.
Facebook has no soul.

>2007
>kino
this world needs a purge

Attached: 1522000372338.gif (200x153, 2.48M)

What a great year, 1999 was great too.
Man, I *still* remember holding the box for Unreal Tournament.

Attached: 1999_in_pc_gaming.jpg (670x1139, 412K)

>there are actually people that think this
The last good president was LBJ.
FDR was also pretty based. Even Bush senior was less cucked than drumpf

I'm not a huge fan of Trump but if he wins again, I'll relish the tears of every bootyblasted anti-Drumpf poster that got triggered by your bait.

Wtf Halo 3 was 2007? Man I feel old.

>Halo

Attached: 1560452956913.png (753x960, 29K)

My condolences

Best part is, it wasnt bait.
McKill yourself. FDR was the WORST PRESIDENT in the entire history of the United States next to Woodrow Wilson.

>The last good president was LBJ.
lol no
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_Control_Act_of_1968

>The last good president was LBJ.

LBJ is debatable the most evil US president of the past 200 years.

He's a fucking Jewish sellout. How does it feel knowing that Obama had more balls to tell Israel to fuck off than Trump?

>How does it feel knowing that Obama had more balls to tell Israel to fuck off than Trump?

Nothing, because he gladly pushed the prog Jewish agenda like a good goy.

I discovered this site through YTMND. I've probably been on here longer than you.

why is the pizza talking WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: Untitled1.png (501x363, 359K)

Honestly, in retrospect, I'd rather have dudebros be the boogeyman for gaming. Soys have done much more damage to the industry, at least dudebros cared more about the games themselves instead of the societal impact a walking sim could have

Attached: sneedmaster.jpg (166x153, 7K)

FUCKING this

It's a parasite

>lol imagine if marxist commies ran gaming haha never
That's a really specific thing to wonder in 2007.

>Reagan
>signed FOPA into law, banning machine gun sales to civilians
>Iran-Contra
>good

>Re-Volt

Fuck, I wish somebody would re-release that. Isn't there some asshole chink company that's basically just sitting on the rights now or something?

>Posting the shitty Wojak version
>Not posting the original

Attached: 1554448527908.png (1022x703, 585K)

AOEII and HOMM3 were the tits

el goblino...

>galaxy was braindead easy
>after years was garbage that butchered the original material
>diamond/pearl sucked ass
>bioshock butchered system shock and made cinematic narratives the new norm
>oblivion looked and played like ass but since it was babby's first ES game its great

this image is cancer

Like others have said in this thread 2007 was the beginning of the end. In retrospect it really wasn't that bad but the seeds that were sewn put us in the shitty state that we are in now.

I remember every single one of those games in the top sans like 2 being completely shit on Yea Forums endlessly.

You're just the new wave of retards

Attached: 12343566724.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

It is technically true but do you think it's true because of Build_The_Wall.wav or do you think it's because of Walls_Are_Immoral.mp3 and/or Abolish_Borders.mp3?
Because frankly, I would put my money on there being more immigration because Democrats hate trump so much they would literally rather fucking legislate that The United States of America no longer is a country that fucking exists than give Trump any kind of Victory, including but not limited to admitted that immigration was an issue that needed to have some action taken and then went completely off the fucking rails.
If you have half the government and half of the other half of the government all saying that "Immigration Reform is code for Ethnic Cleansing" then yeah, of course some oppurtunists are going to be like "fuck it lets go to America" because all the visible propoganda is telling them that no one is going to fucking stop them.

>casual shiteater of yesterday is having nostalgia threads about games that wernt even that good when they released, they just had huge marketting campaigns
>these same casual shit eaters will grow up to be devs
>they will take inspiration from the most soulles era in gaming
gaming will never be good again

Attached: d94.jpg (435x600, 40K)

For a second, when I saw this thread I thought I was on Yea Forums and got baffled how low quality trash like that wouldn't be deleted.
It's just Yea Forums being Yea Forums luckily

>before the mass sufferings began and authoritarianism took over

Care to elaborate?

Radicalization intensifies, and that's all it's done for nearly 5 years now. There have been no breaks on this train, and there's no evidence to suggest the brakes are going to get thrown on any time soon.

>KINO
>BASED 2007
>wojak
instant wojak ban when?

Attached: 1557891097037.png (800x600, 70K)

Would be based if you didn't use wojack

All of those were claimed by reddit by 2007 too.
We were doing original MSPaint comics like the Animal Crossing guy by then.

almost as kino as 2017

>top
before GooberGate
>bottom
after GooberGate

So, would it be better if I used Sojak instead? By the way, Wojak isn't spelled with a "c", newfriend. I'll let you off the hook this time but be sure not to make that mistake again or risk being known as a 2016 election newcomer.

Attached: file.png (647x644, 118K)

I'd rather make new memes instead of recycling the same meme over and over again. I can see the positives of being ecofriendly, but I see no point in it since the whole global warming thing is a sham.

Attached: basetJames.png (1050x637, 20K)

I can smell onions from you.

I'm a zoomer and even I cringe when I see newfags calling 2007 a great year. There were a lot of good games sure but that year also spawned countless terrible trends that persisted for years and years to come.

Funny thing is that I distinctly remember people ranting on the late 00s-early 10s stuff like icarly, Hannah Montana, johnny test, Michael Bay transformers, the recession, CN Real, Bieber, brownnbloom games, etc. as being the "downfall into shit era" when they were new. People kept saying "Everything after 9/11 sucks" or "Everything after 2005 sucks" or "Bring back le 90s" constantly on forums and Youtube rants.

But now we've reached the point when Early Zoomers, now teens/college kids, have become the main audience of the internet, and they post childhood nostalgia for the once-hated 2007 era, rehabilitating its reputation.

The sad thing is that Sword and Shield probably will look good compared to whatever lobotomised piece of shit they release 10 years from now.

Yea, I agree.
Kind of sad isn't it.

Change the white delivery man to a paki with an Uber Eats bag.

not him but
>I'd rather make new, even lower quality content that won't be reposted because it's shit solely to be spiteful
Practice artfagging for a year or two then come back when you produce something funny or decent. None of this garbage has ever stuck, when will you learn?

LBJ governed during the most damaging legislative period in modern America. Granted he was basically a figurehead and most of that shit would have been passed under any Democratic president, but I don't see how you can call him good.

anything can become a meme dipshit

Attached: basetJames2.png (1050x637, 21K)

for something to be a meme people actually have to repost it sweetie. this is just shitty art you made in paint that will be forgotten when the thread is archived

That looks disgusting, kill yourself.

Attached: SoyInTheVeins.png (720x644, 84K)

This. I'm filled with absolute fucking disgust from the idea that 2007 was a good year, for all you zoom-zooms out there, this is what it looks like when you tell me how great Halo was.

It's sad how the simultaneous introduction of smartphones and social media recked the internet so bad. What s coincidence all of these things came out at the same time.

Attached: index.png (205x246, 6K)

I appologise for not being up to date with the r*ddit memes.

Attached: basetJames3.png (1050x637, 20K)

2007 had some great shit but was mostly fucking awful. Nothing has changed.

Attached: 2007 v.png (2089x885, 1.51M)

95-00 was a peak vidya period
04 was pretty good as well
07 was the moment of nose-dive

So are you going to update it to say 2020 next year?

Pretty meh, the golden age of gaming just had ended couple years earlier and the cancerous trends we are so familiar today had already taken root in gaming.

>having vidya related nostalgia for any year newer than 2005
t. born in the 2000s

>2007
>had no sex
>2019
>still had no sex

Attached: this is it.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

HL, LoZ, MGS, BG, and Banjo are all garbage though.

Having nostalgia for any year newer than 2005 is general is pretty zoomer.

That's because the subversive elements are going into emergency overdrive mode because Hilary fucked up the victory lap and now their century old plan is unraveling
Trump isn't even allowed to enforce existing laws without all the dems and half the GOP condemning him for it, shit's retarded and they ICE is literally and unironically running a day spa for Mexican trannies while Congolese aliens are swarming the border, having been mysteriously transported here by some (((NGO)))
News is pretty entertaining these days, but only if you listen to multiple sources and winnow out the self-contradictory nonsense

>thanks to Trump
It's thanks to (((them))) using their MK Ultra agents to commit mass shootings every time there is positive gun legislation about to pass.

>OLD GOOD NEW BAD
fuck off brainlet incel
all of those games are trash except maybe SMG and GHIII, if you're into that kind of thing

It's actually spelled, feels guy.

Attached: Feelz Cozy.png (796x1060, 407K)

2007 was the last hurrah before shit started going downhill. Ironically, it was the massive financial success of several of those 2007 games (and some from prior and following years) that led to the increasing interest from stock market investors with no knowledge of vidya. The hype trains surrounding those games and the boatloads of money that they made would lead to a cycle of repetition as the AAA industry tries to replicate that success every year.

The insane success and popularity of those mid-to-late 2000's games that we remember so fondly are the very reason we're in this cycle of annually released generic garbage that we're in now. 2007 was a great year for gaming. It was also a great year for stock holders. Was it worth it?

Attached: 1472106563835.png (1126x845, 666K)

I wanna go back

Attached: 1559850899874.png (1143x1181, 285K)

the only good games on that list from 2007 are CoD, Bioshock and WoW, everything else is american boomer garbage that nobody played

Why does it feel like each year is hotter than the last then? I hear it's like 55 celsius in India, protein supposedly starts breaking down at 60

Attached: 1558411283853.png (460x460, 429K)

tablet of truth.png

>Why does it fee-
Facts don't care about your feelings lmao

Attached: basetJames4.png (1050x637, 20K)

Decent but not enough for it to prevent the absolute travesty that was 2008, see this Picture. The GOTY's got progressively worse each year

Attached: Astral Chain will be GOTY.jpg (1592x1159, 2.68M)

>the giant fucking box and manual for starcraft 1
I want to go bACKKKKKKKKKKK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>kids
user I...

>Nope, they're all imagining things, all fake I tell you, today seems pretty hot tho ... probably nothing, after all, it's all fake, phew, anyone smell burning?

Attached: 1446796053.gif (498x318, 320K)

Even Ocasio Cortez made fun of the retards who believed the world was going to end in 15 years because of climate change
the climate hoax is older than you are and they have to revise it every year because the world keeps not ending or freezing or melting or whatever they predict

bros..

Attached: 1509806416478.png (550x627, 98K)

>FDR was the WORST PRESIDENT in the entire history of the United States
the fact that this is common sentiment among the right says a lot about the party. You can easily say he is in the bottom half but not THE WORST. Hoover, Johnson, Pierce are magnitudes worse.

2007 was the very start of everything going to shit, everything was garbage till around 2015, fuck 2007.

2007 was the start of the decline but still better than what we have today by far

1994-2006 is the golden age though

2002-2005 - last gasp of the old school

2007-2011 - the downfall

2012-2015 - the cancer era

2016 2019 - an era better than the previous era, on par with the downfall era

2007 didnt have political pandering, always online or microtransactions though idk what the fuck you guys are smoking but i'd like some

Let me guess
>Earth is flat
>Vaccine bad
>Science/facts bad
>drumpf good
>religion good
>fox news/ms paint comics good

2015 saw Capcom give us REmake HD and went full based after that at least

Attached: 86F36A65-EF4B-48BB-8D7F-EDBA626BE7AB.png (1022x1920, 671K)

So? It still had "every game must be brown and bloom shitty western follow the marker set piece FPS" fuck off. Only an actual zoomer would think "politics" is the only thing that can go wrong with gaming and that the 360 was in anyway peak. What the fuck are YOU smoking?

Real talk: take a moment to contemplate how intellectually and morally destroyed you are to have typed that up.
You have that strawman shoved so far up your ass he's poking out of your mouth. I just want people like you to suffer now, that's all.

>So? It still had "every game must be brown and bloom shitty western follow the marker set piece FPS" fuck off.
that's a cool stereotype that has a kernel of truth to it but even with it being mildly true that era was much more varied than what we have today i think
>Only an actual zoomer would think "politics" is the only thing that can go wrong with gaming
so where did i say that? are you fucking retarded?
>and that the 360 was in anyway peak.
and where did i say that?

aight man whatever fuck it you seem like a giant retard

Ok maybe i was too agressive being mad at you implying 2007 was better than what we have now, sorry, but all games really did want to chase that COD4 money, look at what RE turned into UNTIL 2015, and also paid DLC started around that time. For me there was so much wrong with that whole strech. It got so bad that "hard games" became a meme we pretended Fromsoft invented, that is how focus tested video games became.

In my opinion it's definitely played up by the media to be a bigger thing than it is and it doesn't affect everyone the same, my city has been getting colder in comparison to other years

Attached: 1538973210487.jpg (723x1024, 112K)

I miss vidya sleepovers. Me and my gaming bros would stay up all night playing local multiplayer and then sleep all morning. Now we all stay up late playing online games but it's really not the same.

I wish I could go back but I can't. I guess the only thing I can do is go forward like everyone else. Maybe having kids is the answer.

Attached: 1478288858001.jpg (231x250, 10K)

Talk about a garbage year if it wasn't for Grim Fandango and MGS.

But if those sleepovers were in 2007 you would have been playing zoomers consoles, unlike if it were a few years earlier (in the pre downfall era) when you would have been playing boomer consoles at those sleepovers

God that's a lot of shit.

I wish pizza was still a thing

>but all games really did want to chase that COD4 money
yeah i agree it was the start of everyone making everything homogenized and stuff just to chase that AAA buck and that era introduced a lot of things wrong with gaming today but it's not like today is much better

we still have the dlc but now we have less new games, more remasters, more dlc, always online drm, sometimes political pandering, idk for me this era is definitely worse than lets say 2007-2012 and what came after is just a natural degradation of the situation getting worse and worse though tbf we do see some stuff like doom eternal coming out that's pretty good

we still get good games sometimes

but the difference between now and the 90s is that back then you bought games to be entertained. now its like they expect you to buy games because youre supposed to. because theyre important. the culture changed, and it changed the games. you can partially blame the graphics race, that drew in a bunch of new people. then you can blame online connectivity. that turned into social media presence. once you have a club and that club has fun people want it, no matter what they think fun should be, and the other clubs theyre already in arent enough. a positive press release in 2019 is that a major game in development never had "fun" on the table when it came to its development.

our digital toy hobby turned into a virtual experience and job simulator hobby. but still some good games get made. by japan. im no weeb but thats simply the state of things. and other 30yo boomers who go indie and make fun projects like pizza tower.

Attached: pizzatower.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Ever since the commie marxist SJWs outlawed pizza and Mario Galaxy, life just hasn't been the same.

Most accurate posts in this thread.

It was pre-2007. The vidya sleepovers I remember were on Gamecube and PS2. Gen 7 is when we all ended up at different colleges. I was still having fun playing vidya with my room mates but it wasn't ever the same.

When I was a kid I remember three different sleepovers. The first was in 2002 when I was only like 5, and we played Spider-Man on the ps1. The next was in 2005, and we played Pokemon third gen games on the GBA and Pokemon on the Gamecube. The third and final in 2008, felt drastically different to the previous ones, since it was spent playing some Mario game on the WII. The first two seem like a lifetime ago, whereas the third is still recent in my mind.

>Casualization of one of the best PC RPGs into a console shooter with RPG elements
What game is that?

system shock

>Using that old Yea Forums bait image
>anime was invented in 1980

Attached: 1549127550254.png (666x886, 882K)

I'm there's something to say about wojak being a representative of 2007.

>economy failing
>two major wars
>most of Yea Forums being leftist
>most of the web and Yea Forums being supportive of Obama

why does anyone think it was better then?

Nothing will ever be more kino to me than Halo:Reach.
>Pester mom into pre-ordering the game for me
>Do 3 weeks of work around the house to earn it
>Release day comes around
>Actually go to the midnight release with mom because i was a retarded 4th Grader
>First time
>Feel sick the entire time waiting in line at the game stop
>Finally get the game
>Mom buys me an RC Warthog as a "Don't tell dad" gift
>Walk outside and puke my fucking guts out
>Get to stay home from school the next day to play Reach, all wrapped up and comfy in a blanket on the living room couch
>Felt like shit all day, but i got to play Reach 7 hours before all the fags that went to school
>mfw

Attached: 1446971264463.png (312x233, 19K)

Every year sure seems hotter than the last, wild fires getting more common, there are now tornados in my country, something that has NEVER been a thing, hail the size of a football, certain areas are nearing 60 celsius, pretty much the point where life starts to slowly die from the heat, some areas have people wearing masks at all time. But I'm supposed to guess that EVERYONE, literally EVERYONE on this subject, studying it, is lying, and that the POLITICIANS are not and that they know better? I'd really love a science and fact based report on why this is all not accurate or indicative of a huge problem that needs to be fixed.

2007 was the last year before earth was literally sent to hell

Comfy and NEETpilled

Just like your dear old Trump.

Kill yourself incel.

Kill yourself you fucking waste of life.

Most games were completely forgettable and several franchises from '98-'04 died a pathetic death.

No I wasn't there and you didn't say shit.

CoD, Oblivion, Halo and Pokemon Diamond are shit, your taste is shit too.

>Halo:Reach
>4th Grader

Holy shit stop making me feel old.

Attached: 145-1455308_nicholas-cage-face-png-picture-library-download-memes.png (670x502, 336K)

>bottom is a "collection of redes faces I dont like"
>anthem andromeda
>mk11
i bet you faggots will shutup when that nier dlc comes out.
as for anthem, for most people that have not touched it because muh bioware, the game has an extremely solid movement system and abilities. gun play would be a 2nd best if the game wasnt so focused on elemental combos causing everything to be a bulletsponge. Most modern games fail to capture this or they just copy from their previous line of successful games. cod has been using the same movement parameters and animations since cod4. its why every game feels the same. So anthem was barebones on launch but bioware knew what they needed to be perfected before launch. I can come up with several games that fall under the same category of solid foundation with no content and people would defend that shit like their life depended on it. some studios dont even know what to do with their game and just keep throwing shit at the walk until it sticks and beat it like a dead horse until the players get iterated (warframe since you niggers wanted to compare both games but none of you faggots have ever played either).

Attached: 1543475890477.webm (1000x562, 2.75M)

can us niggers who have nostalgia for '98-'04 get our own board already?
We are clearly too old for Yea Forums and I don't want to go shit up /vr/

I'm sorry i wanna go back too.

Attached: 1561021780723.png (621x476, 381K)

Ban anyone on this board who admits to being born in a year starting with 2, problem solved

The Western Gamer - 2020
>Halo 3 on Steam
>World of Warcraft Classic remake
>Super Mario Maker 2
>Call of Duty: Modern Warfare remastered
>Final Fantasy 7: Remastered

It's alright young user. I was 20 in 2010, fuck...

Add Tekken 7, MK11, Endless Space 2, Rain World, Assetto Corsa, Forza Horizon 4, Dirty (Dead) Bomb, and Hollow Knight.

I feel bad for people who can't find games to enjoy and would rather be cynical little 12 year old bitches. Also TES4, CoD4, FFVI:AY, and Pokemon all sucked.

>He says this insane shit while zoomers love battle royale shit where you can go for the entire match without seeing a single enemy

>Earth is flat
No, but you'll use that bullshit to make your political opponents look bad, won't you.
>Vaccine bad
Governments should not have the final say in what enters a baby's body.
>Science/facts bad
The term science is being thrown around quite loosely these days. Humans have been wrong about a lot in the past, always good to be skeptical. But of course no-one could logically decree all science is bad, retard. I'm sure you FUCKING LOVE science tho and watch every Space X conference.
>drumpf good
No, but border security is.
>religion good
Christianity and Hinduism are great and have been very beneficial to human development. Judaism and Islam need another look tho...
>Fox new/ms paint comic good
We just talking about /pol/ now retard?

The point is, that Climate Change, I mean Global Warming, I mean, Overpopulation. All scare/distraction tactics from the absolute corruption of our governments, the uselessness of the current government science sectors and the upcoming passing of peak oil which WILL lead to serious shit. We're preparing for lack of resources, not global warming, it's just an easier name we came up with for dummies like you.

>Playing Halo 3, MW2 and Minecraft all night.
I miss it too.

It really stings looking back, those days feel like they were just yesterday
>Summer 2011
>Schools out
>In getting yelled at and being called a squeaker in a Reach game
>Getting absolutely thrashed in a Big Team Death Match
>Too dumb and spaced out playing the vidya to actually care
I miss just being able to just play the games to enjoy them instead of having do good to enjoy them

Attached: 1557403998494.jpg (1024x934, 78K)

This. Make a /z/ board for zoomers too.

Saving this to shitpost on 2029

How much Ben Shapiro, Stefan Molyneux, and /pol/ did you have to ingest to create that boogeyman?

>Zoomers who grew up with Web 2.0 and 7th gen can now walk and talk and are the overwhelming majority of the current internet
AHHHHHHHH

>The future is now oldman
The future is now oldman
The future is now oldman
The future is now oldman

Attached: NiggasIffyUh.gif (284x264, 69K)

Attached: gw-annual-global-temperature.png (1084x796, 99K)

CRINGE BOOMER

ME ZOOMER

I AM BOOMER

NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES

ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES!!!!

THANK GOD FOR THIS STRAIGHT BLUE LINE TELLING ME EARF GETTING HOTTER. THE SCIENCE IS CONCLUSIVE!!!

>Hinduism is great
Opinion immediately discarded.

He was in the 4th fucking grade you stupid fucking zoomer.

Funny, my fellow user that was born in 2000! Can I share it on my favorite subreddit?

Attached: images.png (212x238, 7K)

Nah, he's not too far off. I was shaping up to be a little fucking NEET.

Yeah it's charting a very specific trend of the temperatures rising. It's raw data showing it's generally hotter around the world.

I like how the 07 summary is showing the early signs of decline in the forms of Oblivion and Pokemon. Accurate!

Isn't 1°F per century little? Sorry I don't really know how farenheit works

Attached: 1544766504248.png (342x395, 183K)

The more things change, the more they stay the same...

Obviously the picture is anachronistic since we wouldn't have been talking about reddit or 2019 or commies running gaming. World of warcraft was ruining mmos with casualization, call of duty kiddies were getting annoying, pokemon was uncool as hell at the time, and oblivion crossed the dlc rubicon. What 2007 lacked, at least as Yea Forums is concerned, was the current feeling of insecurity. Metaposting didn't exist and we didn't seriously question our value or place in the world. As for the world in general, it had its problems. It always has and always will. The big change in society over the last 25 years and especially the last 10 or so has been that the web has proven to be more harmful to humanity than helpful. It was supposed to expose us to the world's knowledge and allow us to form global communities and make us smarter and happier. While it has done that, it has also provided a platform to amplify stupidity and it has done that so successfully that its benefits are more than cancelled out.

This pic has a fatal lack of TF2

>People born in 1989 are leaving their 20s forever this year.
>People born in 1990 only have one year of their 20s left at most.
>Half Life is 21 years old
>Quake 3 is 20 years old
>Halo: Combat Evolved is 18 years old
>Yea Forums is 16 years old,most people who were using it when they were kids porbably have jobs now, or are at least old enough to work.

Attached: Cat (307).jpg (1014x897, 88K)

I remember when the horse armor dlc came out I was arguing that it was a bad trend to support and people on message boards responded that it wasn't going to be a trend and I was making a slippery slope fallacy. Any time someone has to accuse you of slippery slope fallacy online, you're probably the one that's right.

This board is dead.

to be fair I wanted to say "Based and Comfypilled"
But I went full retard on the wording.

I UNIRONICALLY wish there were ACTUAL Marxist games.

Just because a game has women doesn't make it marxist lmao. You know there are ugly women in capitalism too?

Why did it become acceptable? People lost their fucking minds over that and Bethesda was panned to hell and back. Fast forward over a decade and it become the norm and there is no way back.

Most folk using Yea Forums in their youth during the 00's are well past being of job age. In fact we're closer to 30 than 20 and it fucking kills me inside because this place is past redemption and I'm too god damn old

Modern marxism is just the deconstruction of the status quo.

pic related is the reason why I still dont buy a new PC or console

>swat3
my brother from another mother

even if india and china both disappeared tomorrow the world would still be fucked, no matter what the rest of the earths nations collaborated on to try and stop it.
just look into micro plastics alone, or ocean acidity levels rising. what do you think happens when plankton, which provides 70 percent of our oxygen, can no longer reproduce?
the only reason governments pretend to care is that it's scary enough that people will be more susceptible to giving over their rights and autonomy to some international institution charged with "fixing" the problem. it's just an excuse to consolidate power
>world is a fuck
>bomb the jungles
>piss earth 2020

Attached: 1560205733606.jpg (758x1024, 122K)

zoomers

So, how's life boomer fren? Hanging in there?

Attached: Cat (269).jpg (2718x2718, 592K)

Tribes ascend was killed last year. It would have been 7 years old this year

Attached: shazbot.jpg (1000x755, 84K)

Boomer here.

I have pretty good memories of the old days. The best period of gaming was the early 90s.

It was the last era when arcades were just as, if not more, important as any other platform. Yet the home gaming technology of the era was already pretty sophisticated. The 2D consoles were not overly primitive. I also liked how customisable PCs were during this time. It could make things expensive as fuck but the hardware was really interesting.

The mid-90s had a lot of classics come out but there was plenty of roughness. Early home 3D graphic was a shitshow, particularly on PC. Things became refined in the late 90s, but was also an experimental era. Probably the second best gaming time.

The late 90s style of things died around 2002/2003 and while games continued to get more polished, the industry started to dumb down gaming and the trajectory is still going to th present day.

tl;dr games haven’t been as good since 2001 and probably 1994 desu

Tom never left. What a bro.

Why do all pol shitposts boil down to pic related?

Attached: 1528786723911.png (1243x719, 429K)

ah yes, now we've progressed into over-saturated teal and yellow with generic phong shading with clutter everywhere and flat lighting

Because will pay for things their rational mind screams at them not to pay for. It's called being a sucker.

>minorities
you mean majorities?

Remove fifa and add tony hawk's pro skater and we're good

Im so fucking sick of wojak

LIKE I SAID SAID
GOOD OLD 911!

Attached: sundowner.gif (640x360, 1.52M)

It's the same no matter how far you go back. You may as well crawl back into your caves. Adapt, or die.

If you were living outside America then 9/11 didn't mean shit. In Australia, 2001 and 2002 were culturally the same years, a continuation of the culture that began around 1998

Op is unironically a zoomer born in the 2000s

It's really not the same for video games because they've only been a meaningful industry for about 40 years. The video game stone age is well within living memory.

Hate to break it to you user, but USA culture filtrates down to Australian culture. I mean kids celebrate Halloween now for fucks sakes.

kek

yeah ok five eyes member. the patriot act had been floating around washington in various forms for years before 2001 and 9/11 was the opportunity to jam it through congress. you got dragged into this surveillance state mess with us.

That doesn't mean people consider 2001 to be the end of an era in Australia like they do in America. Here the end of the golden days would be like 2004, since thats unironically the last year that was similar to the late 90s

Bioshock came out in 2007
so you really are a lost faggot
If you think it wasnt a good year

Attached: 1526434321234.jpg (1920x1200, 1014K)

Good games come out every year. He's talking about longer term trends.

Australian government was in lock-step with USA at the time. Immediate crackdown on security (flying was never the same), anti-terrorism laws, general fear of local attacks happening, etc. 9/11 had an immediate effect on Australia. Maybe you weren’t old enough to remember the things adults were concerned with.

Also I remember 2004 very well and it was nothing like the 90s. Pretty much all remnants of the 90s were gone by the end of 2002. About a year is what it took for 9/11 to sweep it all away.

>2003 was nothing like the late 90s
VHS tapes and late 90s stuff like Dragon Ball Z was still popular as fuck in 2003. And Web 2.0 aka Youtube didn't exist. It has more in common with the late 90s than it does 2006

The year anime was saved

Attached: gl1.jpg (576x432, 51K)

Dude don’t get stuck in the past, it’ll only distract you from what joys could bring in the present.

>Maybe you weren’t old enough to remember the things adults were concerned with.
I see this a lot on Yea Forums. "No one in my country cared about 9/11!" "How old were you?" "5" I was 5 in 1991 and I'd never heard of the cold war or the gulf war. My perspective is not influenced by those events, but I know plenty of people were influenced by them.

By 2003, the DVD sections in video stores were a lot bigger than the VHS sections. Of course VHS wasn’t dead yet, but it was like audio cassettes in the 90s.

And you don’t need fucking YouTube to mark a cultural shift. For example, reality television was virtually non-existent in the 90s and yet by 2003 it had completely taken over programming. Big Brother and Australian Idol were the most popular shows at the time.

according to todd, "people will buy anything"

GIVE ME MY YEAR 2007 BACK

I think you could say youtube is a bigger change in culture than reality tv. Reality tv was just a trend in a form of media which had seen trends come and go. Youtube is more of a new form of disseminating and interacting with video. The fact that you see young children sitting around staring at youtube videos rather than cartoons on tv is a testament to youtube changing the game a bit. They're both cultural changes, strictly speaking, but youtube is more influential.

We're just in a transition period right?
That's why things are bad, right?
I mean, things get worse first then they get better, right?
Any day now, right?

You’re just homing in on one particular major change and saying that it was such a zeitgeist shift that every other one doesn’t matter.

That’s a misleading way to look at the past. If I had to mark out distinct Australian eras I’d do it like this.

1987-1992: Turn of the 90s
1993-1998: Core 90s
1999-2002: Turn of the Millenium
2003-2007: Core 00s
2008-2011: Turn of the 10s

But that’s just from my experience. I don’t call it the objective truth.

2007 marks the start of fullblown mainstream gaming, with devs casualizing them to appeal to a wider audience
shit like being temporarily invincible while on 1% hp became the norm with bioshock and assassin's creed

i want to go back bros
i fucking hate everything surrounding video games nowadays, but pulling myself away from it seems like even more of a fucking mistake
fuck leftism, aka jews, parasites that have ruined society

Attached: Pain, eternal.png (482x427, 127K)

The Wii and the Iphone. It's that simple. That was the end.

It isn't video games that are tainted, it's you.

>fuck leftism, aka jews, parasites that have ruined society
mentally ill

No, they're worse. They're millenials

>all the games old Yea Forums despised and the year everything started going downhill are now the "good times"
I fucking hate zoomers so much

Video games now might be microtransaction filled shit but at least the games themselves are better than last gen. The 360 Doritos and Dew era was fucking cancer with nothing but shitty console brown and bloom FPS games.

stop trying to act like an oldfag, it isnt working

I’m surprised that people shit on 5th gen for being 20 FPS ugly 3D jank when 7th gen was exactly the same thing minus innovation.

Is this meant to be ironic? Why did you pick the most trash games from '07?

Gaming died at 2005, if you didn't play games before that you will always be an irrelevant shit tier zoomer

>ESL
>zoomer
your opinion on anything doesn't matter

>2007
BAZINGA XDDDD

This. Now we have people on this board who were born in 2001, who weren't even fucking cognizant in 2005. All they've ever known is the shit era of gaming

i agree, they are mentally ill

Attached: 1526250738836.jpg (1024x768, 346K)

Windows Vista was almost identical to windows 7. The only reason people hated it at the time was because of poor performance on their shitty computers. There was not nearly as many PC gamers back then and nearly everyone who had a pc was using a potato.
>What do you mean I need more than 1GB of ram and better than a pentium celeron for good performance in Vista?

Blacked is best, the rest I can live without.

i was on Yea Forums in 2007 and everyone thought gaming had gone to shit back then as well

everyone on Yea Forums hated halo and that every game was brown with a shitload of bloom. you're all just a bunch of babies that have fond memories of being 10-12.

gaming did go to shit in 2007

Attached: video games died in 2007.jpg (1748x2284, 545K)

>and everyone thought gaming had gone to shit back then
But it did, literally everything wrong back then still reflects nowadays

my older brother said the same thing in 2003, that gaming had gone to shit and that he missed 1998. you're just getting older.

Morrowmind was never good.

To be fair though, just because somebody thought the past of the past was shit, doesn’t mean that it hasn’t or can’t have gotten worse.

To say otherwise is to deny the existence of an objective reality.

Sad thing is that this image will still be contextually relevant because 2029 kids will still be using Wojaks

Said the same thing during the fucking PS2 era are you delusional? What fucking console in 1998 comes close to this library?

Attached: ps2 games 2.jpg (5748x6740, 3.9M)

>Zoomers are now nostalgic for 2007 and the downfall of videogames
I'm too old for this shit.

Having a lot of games doesn’t mean much when individually they are all worse than the ones from 1998.

But society hadn't gone to shit yet in 2003 like it had in 2007

so much weebshit

the average Yea Forums poster is either a reddit tourist or underage so it's completely unsurprising

Attached: 1530016737152.jpg (354x352, 8K)

>doesn’t mean much when individually they are all worse than the ones from 1998.
you haven't played a single game on that list
kill yourself zoomer

>obama good
>reagan good

Attached: 1529253604119.jpg (403x403, 31K)

yeah sure, but people are governed by nostalgia more than they would like to admit

I own too many games on this list. That’s the problem. And why I know they were disappointing.

What’s Jak and Daxter but a lamer Banjo Kaoozie? Or MGS2/3 but a lamer MGS1?

even if only 10% of those games were good it would still shit on anything in 1998

Bwahaha. That logical fallacy means its impossible for anything ever to gradually get worse. You're talking shit again.

My sister had a laptop with Vista and it was the only time I used a laptop that ran extremely well. Shame it was stolen.

>>The average Yea Forums thread is starting to claim Valve and Blizzard never made a good game.
Blizzard never has, though. If you're Korean, then MAYBE you can give SC a pass, but anything else? It's all dogshit. WC3 was only "good" because you were using it to play fucking DoTA.

Half life is still an objectively good game, though.

>diamond/pearl babbus

There are people BORN in 2007 who are probably underage posting here now. They view 2007 as some ancient time like people born in 1987 view the 80s

>MGS3
>Lamer MGS1

Attached: [tidus prepares to laugh].gif (268x325, 1.96M)

xenosage III > I > II

whoa dude logical fallacies and shit man youre like a real philosopher or something

he was a PC gamer that thought PS2 was a casual console for babies that dragged the progress of graphics with its shitty specs

sounds familiar?

Nothing will touch this era.
Exactly. 2007 was just when it started to get shit. Was 2007 better than now? Yes. But games (and the internet) slowly started to get worse around then.

Even Windows ME wasn’t that bad. People shit on it only because some new features like System Restore were utterly broken. The core OS itself was basically Windows 98 Third Edition.

feels good knowing I send millennial faggots into fits of impotent rage by simply existing

Attached: millennials.jpg (994x745, 189K)

>2007 was just when it started to get shit
From my perspective, 1994 is where things started to get shit.

If the phrase too high brow for you, I'll happily shit in your mouth to make you feel more comfortable.

wow not a single game in that image is good

2k made ME look like a joke.

whoa a shit philosopher. philosophize about feces for me, oh wise one

Not it isn't or you wouldn't be here. Everyone who stopped playing in 25 years ago has moved on. And if didn't quit vidya in, despite it being shit for 25 years, you're like a dude who smiles at other men in prison. Something the fuck is wrong with you.

I mostly stick to /vr/ but yeah.

It’s not that all games since then are shit, just most of them. 3D was a mistake from which gaming has never recovered.

2007 was the year everything started to turn into shit.

I haven't really enjoyed new IPs, but some of my favorite old franchises have continued to be great. Most recent example is DMC5. I have been a fan for a long time, and it is probably my favorite entry in the series.

I have nostalgia for that time now too, but everyone used to shit on most of those games and said they were for casual dudebros. Funny how time changes things

t. born in 1980

^This is what we call Prime Cope. lmao. The mindless goyim retreats into endless dialogue loop, similar to a badly-written Shenmue character.

>3D was a mistake.
Tough sell. I'd say a mistake of the 1994 industry was relegating everything two-dimensional to "the past", calling it outdated. Even though the quality isn't yet up to scratch, it's only recently the style has come back. You should be happier.

I remember 2007. We used to say everything good was epic. And everything bad was faggotry. We did things for the lulz. We watched 2girls1cup and other shock videos. vBulletin forums were thriving. The PS3 had no games.

what? i thought you were a philosopher, whats with all these buzzwords?

>it's only recently the style has come back. You should be happier.
Only the facade of old 2D gaming. The way that these game play is insufferably 2010s. Hopefully it will get better but I don’t have high hopes.

I don't like how feminists forced "toxic" into everyday use.

>if there is not a worldwide cataclysmic apocalypse then that means there is no climate change!
And that's why we're fucked. Shortsighted brainlets like you.

Attached: udfpiv27cr301.png (403x448, 53K)

>we're fucked

Attached: onions.jpg (320x310, 38K)

> Shortsighted brainlets like you.
Says the trannie that wants to import millions of shitskins. Dilate.

>early Zoomers

No one really uses it except for radical leftists and liberals. Unless you actively surround yourself with such people, you'd have as much a chance of stumbling upon it 'in the wild' as "cuck" or any other in-group lingo

Attached: soyjacking.png (917x599, 46K)

The fact that saving our planet has been politicized as a "left-wing" ideology is also part of the issue, especially since people are too fucking braindead to realize that aspects of both sides may be correct.

You just come off as such an ignorant tool right now. But it's ok, you'll never hold a job or be a functioning member of society and you will always be miserable and lonely and just wither away.

>goo goo gaa gaa
-you in 2007

Anyway, to answer your question, 2007 was the beginning of the end. That was the year the iPhone came out, which is one of the biggest forces responsible for Cultural Sterilization. Now, some things, such as the Internet, still had a generally retro atmosphere up until about fall of '09/2010, and the decline accelerated in 2010, but 2007 marked a turning point for culture.

2008 and 2009 still had some kino though, such as Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Newgrounds, and old-school Internet fads.

Attached: 1557958184953.png (1500x1016, 1.79M)

> You just come off as such an ignorant tool right now. But it's ok, you'll never hold a job or be a functioning member of society and you will always be miserable and lonely and just wither away.
Imagine saying that without a slight of irony. Why do you even bother, just skip ahead and contribute to 40% stat.

Web 2.0 didn't coexist with 7th gen.

I don't associate 2007 (or the rest of the late 2000s) with the iphone because only rich people had them back then. The main reason i consider 2007 the start of the downfall in society is because that's the year 7th gen gaming, Youtube, Facebook and high def solidified their popularity. It's also the first year where the last remnant of late 90s culture had been nuked, with Malcolm in the Middle, That 70s Show and The WB all ending in 2006.

Yeah but 2009 also has more in common with the late 90s than it does today.
Smartphones really fucked up our society's progress.

>WoW
>CoD:MW
>Halo 3
Are you seriously implying that these were good or anywhere close to "kino"?

I can't imagine how shitty things will have to be in 2029 to ever look back on now with fond memories

That's why I said the BEGINNING of the end. The invention of the iPhone signaled a turning point, even though no one actually used them until around 2010.
I also wouldn't put YouTube in the "downfall of society". YouTube had some pretty kino content back then, albeit there was always a lot of garbage.

iCarly, like all adolescent sitcoms, are pretty bad
i wanted to FUCK sam tho

2007 was shit. The peak was 1998-2004.
If you don't agree, you don't know shit about video games.

o im laffin

CoD didn't really become CoD as it is now until MW2

Hoooooooly shit there's an actual creationist in this thread.
Now guys, let's all remember to be gentle around it. Any big words could cause it to malfunction.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a tranny!
/pol/tards as stupid as ever. Then you wonder why almost everyone on this board is dead inside and hates their lives. Oh right, it's because you're delusional, mentally ill, and are brainwashed by posts that are meant as bait and satire but people take seriously.

It's not too late to make a change.

Attached: 77b761797828e70fcc85a3e3aa147fdeab5436c5a11c1a4828625ba8d9c58d1e_1.jpg (1080x1374, 194K)

Yeah iCarly sucked dick.
Dan Schneider should be memed into jail.

objectively still superior to current gen
you're a dumb faggot, arguing that 2007 was better than now isn't arguing it was the peak you cocksmoking retard

I use to moderate the biggest "nerd" forum in my country and around 07-08 I was literally asked for a interview from the seventeen equivalent here...that's why when I realized that it was the end

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 65K)

>ramos
heh

this, he's a complete outsider
>muh zog
>meanwhile IS is dead and syria is left alone
>meanwhile trump actively advises against attacking iran
>n-no! you can only not be controlled opposition if you do the impossible and nuke israel hehe
you faggots are fucking retarded

not very, i was complaining about the state of videogames back then too

>picture
Yeah, you're underage.

Look on the bright side, we'll see far far worse shit than you'll ever have to

>ended the Great Depression
>worst president

You have such a hateboner for democrats that if they cured cancer you would still hate them.

I was 7 in 2007

Attached: .png (640x789, 506K)

Every president after starting with Wilson should've been hung for treason, besides JFK

>why is my strawman living rent free in my head
You tell us, schizo.

I was also 7 in 2007. How could you tell?

Attached: 1534560246080.gif (358x262, 224K)

On a scale of 1 to 10 how screwed do you think our futures are fellow zoomer

You like both Obama AND Reagan?
That's a pretty uncommon opinion.

it's about half a degree in celcius.

20/10
It's ogre within 50 years so I'm focused on making money. I'm in med school and work parttime at the moment so I'm broke.

Its more fun when you do this for a bunch of years and compare them to modern games

Attached: take off the rose tinted glasses, videogames are better than ever.jpg (1796x1638, 1.29M)

i want resetera to leave

he's right tho

>Halo and CoD

Cringe

Man I remember paying $1499 for a fucking tiny 4:3 LCD monitor because they were the future, little did I know I'd keep the CRT monitor I had back then and use it for vidya 20 years later.

Honestly shit's gotten significantly better since 2017. Still not as good as before but it's a far cry from absolute shit-tier years like 2014 and 2015.

>marxist commies
What kind of retard talked about it back in 2007

/n/

Nobody
People that actually played games back then still do.

Great games are coming out every year old man get over it.

Attached: Zoomer Vs. Yoomer.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

Honestly I plan on living until I hit 50 and start feeling my body break down, after that im going camping in the woods in Alaska with some sleeping pills

2007 was definitely one of the better years for vidgams but youre also just nostalgia baiting, criticism of which was also very popular back then

also
>sjw shit
>caring what other people play / say about video games
normies are retarded yeah big whoop no one is making you play Mass Effect Androgynous

this
possibly the only fault of those 2007 games is that they were too good so that everyone afterwards tried to copy them
they were innovative and revolutionary maybe even so that the audience couldn't and didn't look back and developers and publishers immediately followed suit by shitting all those clones of said games

Probably with some codeine as well so my heartrate reaches 10bpm.

Good goy

Even if the industry gets better I feel like everything will just keep getting worse, getting old kind of sucks

Attached: 1560884943603.png (3049x589, 169K)

K-ON and Monogatari are the reason Anime is dead, lol

and Haruhi

96-99 was the gold age, i want to go back

Attached: 1558005127720.jpg (752x670, 100K)

delivering some Yea Forums nostalgia:
youtube.com/watch?v=PePaCQBMyrI

Attached: pizza-delivery-man-stock-image-1035455.jpg (909x1360, 98K)

>kids today are growing up with MtX, Early Access, lootboxes, pre-orders, mobile games, gacha, and live service models as the norm.
>by 2030 the industry will be catering entirely to this new generation

Attached: 1535057205049.jpg (1024x665, 58K)

They don't have to appease us, eventually we'll just go away

95-99 was the golden age of gaming, this is not debatable

Brown and bloom and shitty casualized shooters like halo and MW being played by childrens and brainlets.

>t. Oldfag.

Attached: balrog.png (227x215, 28K)

>being alive is only enjoyable retrospectively
damn

Retard.

>pic
what a load of bull

western gamer 2019 is depicted wrongly
considering my experience on Yea Forums, the most influental and biggest gaming community on the whole world, the 2019 western gamer should be someone who's triggered 24/7 about literally everything while not caring in the least about game-design

this

This thread is soulless as hell. I'm just gonna leave because nobody here seems to enjoy games.

Have you played Stalker Call of Pripyat?

It was pretty fucking bad. Please tell me you are being ironic right now.

I miss 2007 and 2011 Yea Forums even if the latter was a shit show.

we didnt lose supressors.

Go back to /pol/ faggot

>Rome
The suits at HBO are such fucking retarded niggers.

Attached: 155309446857.jpg (640x372, 19K)

Daily reminder that Tortanic ruined everything

Shooting is so clunky. I got bored with it two hours in.

its been used too much
WAAAAAAY too much

>until I hit 50 and start feeling my body break down
That shit is starting in your mid 20s, my man. Don't be so confident.

based. only people who are nostalgic about 2007 weren't adults at the time

>440 posts
I hate this board

Liking shit games because you had to lower your standards in order to find any semblance of entertainment and joy is not something to be proud of, faggot.

except for SMG, all those franchises are shit and the reason why AAA games are so bad now

I liked 2007 because it was the last time I had a ton of friends and everyone at school knew who I was. It was also nice because the internet wasn't filled with bitter fucks who think life is miserable because PRODUCT BAD.

Attached: Bppq_1dIUAET6_x.jpg (592x594, 68K)

name one (that's not a remake of an older game)