Login Steam after a week

>login Steam after a week
>"hey bro bought that mic yet xD"

Attached: 20190619_140710.jpg (924x720, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sony-ECMCS3-Omnidirectional-Stereo-Microphone/dp/B0058MJX4O/
amazon.com/dp/B07C148RJY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_bVWcDbZQC80RD
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
vocaroo.com/i/s1rCutyvgMjl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't understand why any grown "man" would be scared to use the mic. My fucking little brother and sister use mics

based and d'avella pilled

Don't even remind me

I work talking on a headset all day. Last thing I wanna do is talk on a headset more

Attached: 1559318303051.jpg (902x713, 82K)

I'm shy >\\\\<
:3c

I'm spic, they make fun of me.

Just tell him you're shy. Avoiding the issue makes you seem like more of a faggot than just owning up to it.

I never play online, so there's that problem solved.

I have one friend on steam, a Finnish mongoloid. We tried talking on mic after chatting for 3 years and it was the most awkward shit ever because his spoken English sucks. So now we have a pact to text chat only.

It's not that I'm scared, I just literally don't have a mic. My headset broke like a month ago and I don't have money to drop on a new one.

Attached: 1547904075553.png (848x761, 657K)

Why don't you play with other spics?

What games do Chads play?

Attached: 1560913251759.gif (400x373, 2.54M)

You can get one for like 10 bucks. How poor are you?

>buy shit mic
>everyone hates you for having a shit mic
genius

Minecraft

>that nigger mirin on the right
kek

I’m just shy. It also doesn’t help that for many of the early years I’d get called a nigger at the first moment I spoke.

I was actually going for a pretty standard mic. You don't need a fucking Blue Yeti unless you intend to profit off your voice recording. Just get this one: amazon.com/Sony-ECMCS3-Omnidirectional-Stereo-Microphone/dp/B0058MJX4O/

OP just buy this amazon.com/dp/B07C148RJY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_bVWcDbZQC80RD

>the way his legs unnaturally bend inwards
the bane of being tall

>get on mic with old friends for the first time in a while
>they're all constantly spouting reddit and Yea Forums memes

Attached: 1541138013245.gif (200x150, 1.87M)

Literally just rewire your brain to get over the mental block of being unable to properly communicate that most likely developed from some form of trauma or other environmental falctors during your developmental years bro. What are you fuckin dumb?

Attached: IMG_4100.jpg (1024x908, 59K)

>Finally buy a mic
>Say hi
>WTF YOU ARE A GIRL?
Then my gaming buddy starts being conscious of me..

Children don't have anxiety or any social problems. They are too stupid for that. As you grow older you develop a lot of insecurities.

Attached: 1555682367808.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>mic users

owned retard

you will never be a girl user

Attached: 1559600696378.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

I'm just uncomfortable with it.

I stutter a lot, people who don't know me or who aren't speaking to me in real life to see my body language just think I'm retarded.

They'll find out that I'm not a girl if I use my mic.

Attached: 1460480167353.jpg (456x402, 30K)

Don't you think that'd be a liberating experience? Then you'll know if they accept for you for the freak you really are.. or not

I paid $7 for a 3 pack of mics and it works fine for me. My friends only had problems with it a few times and so I swapped to a different mic once one burnt out. They audio quality isn't that bad.

This is a feel I know well
>spend 8 hours a day speaking every second I'm at my job, less than 30 minutes of that time is spent without speaking
>finally break from hell and try to unwind
>friend starts bitching at me that I'm not talking, asking why I always seem tired, why I always seem like i'm in a shit mood
>snap at him that I just spent the whole day talking and that I don't really want to talk anymore, and just need some time to relax
>stops talking, I get my refreshments and leave
>actually has the balls to be mad at me for snapping at him and tell me he thought it was unfair of me to not want to talk
I serious thought I was going to burst a fucking blood vessel.

But that's a positive surprise.

user I think he means he pretends to be a girl to manipulate people

Not if they stop giving me free Steam wallet codes...

Attached: 1521524103337.jpg (400x400, 25K)

I cant talk and play vidya or I'll do shitty or miss something.

Also I have nothing much to say

I refuse to buy anything unless it's absolutely necessary. I'm extremely cheap.

>turn my social circle into 4channel browsing brainlets
>sit in discord all day with them
>every other word spoken in discord is 'based'
>anytime someone says anything that can even remotely be perceived as positive (ironically or not) "based"
>post links to Yea Forums
>post images from Yea Forums
>constantly bitch that Hiroshimoot hasn't made a smashboard to make Yea Forums more bearable
>based, based based
it's all so tiresome.

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
Just post this whenever they say it.

>go to work
>people are watching one of those kids' youtubers whose gimmick is to loudly overreact and scream at stuff in games
>co-workers in their late twenties are absolutely doubled over in laughter at the comedy masterpiece playing out before them

Attached: arnold-mud-face.jpg (510x275, 27K)

>login
>not always being invisible
not gonna make it like that

Because it's a fucking waste of time
>hey faggot use mic
>put on mic
>they never talk

based and minimalism pilled

Can you imagine having such normalfag problems?

Taking exhausts me and I'm bad when put on the spot. I like text conversation because I have more time to think about my response.

vocaroo.com/i/s1rCutyvgMjl

I quit pretending to be a girl for good when I met this really cool dude who I play fightan games with regularly. I need gold medal in gymnastics just to fucking flip discussion around when photos of me (although I have a small cache of hard to find pictures of a thot for emergencies) or mic talk gets brought up. ERPing with him is a pain the ass too and always takes up some of my precious gayman hours. I was secretly relieved when he removed me some time ago because I refused to "open up" but then he fucking added me again because he's a lonely fuck and he loves my low key loves my persona and I can't bring myself to destroy this farce.

Attached: Anime_Mistake.jpg (349x349, 25K)

How does it even get that far?

>vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
cringe.

At first I liked the attention but trying to maintain a friendship on a gigantic lie is just downright sad, unsurprisingly.

>what is autism

I sound like a faggot

Attached: 1297793257708.jpg (475x267, 20K)

You should probably ask your parents about your personal problems.

It really is the superior communication method. So much of verbal conversation is absolute nonsense filler and most people tune out anyway waiting for their turn to talk. Hell even I do it and I can't just scroll up to reread what they said.
Finding good conversationalists is difficult either way but people make much better discussion when they're not having to do it in realtime flow of consciousness style.

I'm autistic and hate my voice with a passion

I don't talk online outside of chans because I don't want to have a traceable online history that anyone could look up.
Also I just find it awkward as fuck sitting at a computer and talking into a mic to strangers who usually have a lot more ego than me and constantly crack jokes while I'm just stuttering single word programmed replies.

one reason you don't skip core or leg days.

I don't have this problem because I don't add anyone to my friend lists lmao

Attached: 1560100455134.png (416x402, 257K)

Maybe it's time to change jobs user

Add me cutie

Says the grown faggot that's too afraid to do a basic human function that's not even face to face.

No rofl

>That guy who dares to use a voice changer.
Don't do it. Everyone is just too polite to tell you they know, but they know.

You have made a powerful enemy today fool

Attached: 1532831157506.jpg (500x480, 33K)

you're right i would
just stay out of the us

You ever think that maybe it would help you in the long run to get out of your comfort zone like this?

rude

senran kagura shinovi versus

I bet you have a really cute accent.

>boot up PC to do homework
>within 3 minutes friend is calling me up on steam
>"hey let's play x?"
Or
>playing CS
>get 3 invites from different friends to matches
>"sorry bro I have to go in a bit"
Fuk guys. How to reduce the anxiety of having to disappoint people with minor inconveniences?

Attached: 1558974774695.jpg (811x506, 230K)

nigger

shit get me into that shit rn

>tfw known friends for 6 years and they've still never heard my voice
I wish I could use keyboards in real life too, fuck speaking.

Attached: salvation.png (400x240, 77K)

Terraria

"Haha, nope not yet. XD"

ITT: catfishing FAGGOTS
Fucking kill yourselves seriously

I genuinely dont enjoy talking