Video games are fucking dead lmao

video games are fucking dead lmao

Attached: DdH0-u7U0AAKWjL.jpg (1200x762, 80K)

imagine getting triggered by a sports bra

the sports bra in ops pic?

imagine getting triggered by human female breasts
must be the typical suspect, a jealous tranny.

SQUARE ENIX

who do we blame. Snoy or Squee?

Gaming has been slowly dying since 9/11, 2006 was essentially the straw that broke the camel’s back. Every gaming veteran knows this

don't incels stop and look in the mirror and realize going on internet rants because the breast size of a fictional video game character was reduced slightly is pure cringe? where's the self awareness? where's the self respect?

What do games have to do with tits?

criticism is normal.

>internet rants because the breast size of a fictional video game character was reduced slightly is pure cringe
t. will rollover and die while fascists take over his government.
Go be a good NPC elsewhere you fucking limpdick tranny, resisting is a good thing, the core of liberty and democracy, something trannies like you would never understand or participate in.
I protest these things because they are setting precedents against artistic expression and there is no way you can sugarcoat it and who knows what's gonna be "unethical" tomorrow and would need censoring.

If you're gonna have females, you're gonna have tits. What a stupid question.

I don't know why people like this so much, her face doesn't even look like Tifa. Please tell me people wouldn't prefer Tifa to look like that.

Tifa never had big tits. This is why hentai needs to be banned.

>Ethics Department

Attached: 1560926903218.gif (300x169, 2.91M)

Yes she does, and they're still fucking big in Remake.

I'm not a Final Faggot 17 fan but I like this model better

Big talk coming from someone who is more than likely for the government intervention of lootboxes. But slightly smaller tits is where you draw the line? Give me a break fedoralard.

BOTH

They've been dead since the first faggot bought horse armor.

So I did the right thing in buying FF7 instead of the remake?

Attached: D8NFknAVsAAQoMM.png (734x900, 629K)

>Big talk coming from someone who is more than likely for the government intervention of lootboxes
swing and miss, subhuman.
amerimutts literally cannot argue without doing this, they have to plaster you with something. Why don't you debate me directly, user? trying to go for my character or my background is an admission that you cannot topple what I said. Even if I was FOR intervention on lootboxes you still haven't refuted me in any meaningful way.

Attached: kys.png (800x1000, 1.03M)

Exactly. Where's the self-respect of the devs who are so petty as to change a fictional character's well-established bust size and cover her up even more against fans' wishes?

STOP CRITICISING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS CRINGE JUST GOBBLE UP SHIT LIKE I DO