THIS JACKHOLE RUSHES ME WITH A SPOON

THIS JACKHOLE RUSHES ME WITH A SPOON.

Attached: 48714554-352-k37018.jpg (352x550, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TazywZDuj9I
youtube.com/watch?v=hWtcDpa0mNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Borderlands but fucking hell, the humor in it is terrible.

A FUCKING LEAF

Attached: AF74E2B4-C7C2-4A2B-8BCE-20A1BE854D74.jpg (900x900, 74K)

YOU FUCKED UP MY FACE

why does he wear the mask?

>played through The Pre-Sequel
I thought 2 was bad and tedious. I clearly knew no better. The Sentinel may possibly be one of the worst final boss fights ever to be put in a videogame.

Attached: 1551973571036.jpg (780x846, 53K)

>play the cold sniper lady
>final boss is immune to ice and has no crit spots
what the fuck were they thinking

Attached: over the line.jpg (166x231, 8K)

Attached: YOU FUCKED UP MY FACE.jpg (1920x997, 436K)

Man the buildup in Hero's Pass was great, then you enter the vault of the warrior and man does shit really get tense
youtube.com/watch?v=TazywZDuj9I
shame the fight was a letdown

Attached: zer0.png (625x687, 376K)

>there are people who unironically argue that Jack was a misunderstood hero just trying to save Pandora from itself

He was just as fucking stupid and crazy as the rest of them, he just had the money to back it up. Burch is retarded and his writing is ass, ideally everyone on and around the planet should be wiped out of existence for the good of the galaxy.

He does have crit spots, they're on his faces after you knock out the masks. Honestly, I just played as Jack's body double and spammed Moxxi's lightning gun to whittle down his shields and guardians.

It's such a painfully padded out ending too
>that fight against the discount Warhammer 40k ship that just bombards you with shit while it spawns ads at you
>those fucking tunnels prior to entering the vault
>those two circles filled with guardians that can spawn shield drones and turrets

Who the fuck designed this game? It's not enough that the movement sucks shit harder than a colonic irrigation. Every mission draws on for-fucking-ever. It's always the same shit of "oooh, deceptively simple objectiv- Haha bamboozled xD now trounce through this whole fucking map back and forth".
The fact they charge you money for this is insulting.

Attached: 1555529475114.png (350x350, 48K)

Oh look this thread again. Fuck off Randy I don’t want your game.

That's only the second form, despite having a head the first form just has no crit spot whatsoever

Eugh, these pretzels suck.

Is Jack the only good character to come out of this franchise? I swear I actually like him more than any of the Vault Hunters.

Doing the second playthrough of 2 as we speak.

Hyped for 3

He was alright in the Telltale one, he only got a little crazy and retarded towards the end of the fourth episode

The part before opening the vault is a much better example of bad and tedious than the boss itself. The Sentinel's only crime is being way too piss easy no matter what you do, even on "Raid difficulty".

You don't like fighting tanky enemies that turn into two slightly less tanky enemies that each turn into two slightly less tanky enemies?

Shit man 3 might be shaping up to be good
youtube.com/watch?v=hWtcDpa0mNY
Nah Krieg is aight

Attached: 1560300230923.png (1065x738, 529K)

Definitely gonna pirate it but something looks kind of offputting about the shooting and movement tweaks to me, and I don't really like the focus on alternate fire modes. And the writing looks like it's even worse somehow. Hope it turns out good but I'm ready to be disappointed desu

T.K. Baha was a good character. Shame he died so early on, it was good to see him in that BL2 headhunter pack.

>And the writing looks like it's even worse somehow.
Seeing Brick do that "LE EPIC SAX SOLO XD" was enough indicative that Burch's obnoxious writing is going to continue plaguing this franchise is already enough of a red flag.

I'm just happy we're getting more Tina

Attached: 20190619_203000.png (604x707, 468K)

stop that

Attached: vrmm.gif (240x160, 210K)

That wasn't Burch.

>and his kids are all WAAAAH

Attached: 1542832389207.gif (160x160, 502K)

>I finally get to BE Marcus

Attached: marcus.png (500x558, 660K)

>the moral is you're a bitch

Attached: Todds had enough of your shit.gif (250x190, 1.84M)