Comfy Bloodstained Thread

How's progress going, senpai?

Attached: 1560899344718.jpg (744x931, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/fjg87
mega.nz/#!ewMAXAKY!9FOuersPRZbRkYIDrDxTmmJvqxufcf5sN_7U6uWkz7M
youtube.com/watch?v=hWjx8NCZ9C4
youtu.be/5K3rFHoNKTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Miriam is cute. CUTE!

Attached: chefmir.png (423x251, 137K)

Keep dying to the carpenter

I CANT FIND THE LAST FUCKING 0.10% OF MY MAP AND ITS DRIVING ME NUTS

Attached: map.jpg (1920x1082, 628K)

Taking a break, playing Dishonored 2 now.

At a complete standstill because of the 1.02 fuckup

Guys how do I beat Vergil 2?

Same. Millionaire was pretty easy once I figured out his pattern of attacks.

Whip critical is so good there

I'm in biggie land, I hope I find the 8bit level soon.

>xbox players will have to start new saves next week after the patch drops
LOL
huge fuckup from the devs

Attached: chrome_2019-06-19_21-56-22.png (968x398, 68K)

I just sat at the piano with my fairy and it was at this exact moment that i realised i should've been playing in jap dub.
holy shit the difference is night and day, went from nearly making my ears bleed to a beautiful sonata.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.38M)

Spam homing missiles and run away

same way as the first
jump over his head and hit him in the back

Dumbass fucking Kickstarter nip faggot fucks.

I already progressed so much in the game

Attached: bloodstained fast.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

just beat it right now

pros:
it's basically a DS castlevania game for better or worse

cons:
everything else

I was already 4 hours in when 1.02 hit so I didn't restart, just kept going.

this is definitely not a $40 dollar game, i'll be generous and give it a $24.99 price tag

Attached: IMG_20190619_224704.jpg (1328x747, 696K)

streamable.com/fjg87

Attached: sn0kW2a.jpg (875x434, 181K)

Oh good, I was hoping they'd have a shard like this.

>make stone mask the best accessory in the game
>you can get it practically as soon as you start
>completely covers Miriam's face for the entire game

Attached: 1375347680249.png (572x380, 356K)

Theres any nude/lewd outfit mods for Mirian:?

this game makes sfiv look like the mona lisa

saved

>Xbox
damn I feel bad for the 6 people that still play on xbox

I see it as a good thing. It's an excuse to restart.

>doesnt have high jump to turn him into a super saiyan

also, i demolished the entire game with bunnymorph and later on the chisels from the carpenter, weapons meant nothing, just pumped up my magic and dropkicked everything.

She only has one outfit, you can only change the colors

This.

And i can't find the bikini armors

mega.nz/#!ewMAXAKY!9FOuersPRZbRkYIDrDxTmmJvqxufcf5sN_7U6uWkz7M

SWITCHFAGS RISE UP

Attached: 7646b3b6693a0c7a73669045bb81dcba_original.png (639x881, 648K)

you can wear the garbo hat and it removes it while keeping some other accessories

hey it's actually listenable in Japanese.

Where's double jump?

motherfucker
they using 3d render and still stuck in color variation only ?

Attached: 1556342434700s.jpg (72x124, 2K)

>Download quota exceeded, please upgrade to MEGA Pro

Haha, fuck me.

play the game.

gog version?

lol xcuck

in the library area

the silver bromide if youre still looking for it, will be in the clock tower area

You get it after beating a retarded rainbow colored boss

How far into the game and where is teh iga boss fight for the sword whip?

my computer cant run it so im waiting to play it for a week :(

Yes, latest version too.

bros the drill sword just cuts through everything like butter i thought hard mode was supposed to be hard

After third boss, you'll hit the tower and then need to go to the library.

Does any of the stuff that claims to improve attack speed actually do anything?

Where should I be going once I get the weapon to beat grem? I've already tried beating Gebel but clearly that doesn't work

Would prefer a vague hint

Attached: 1556306878569.png (400x339, 28K)

It's no Nocturne, but it's pretty good.

There's apparently two more costumes in addition to Pure Miriam. What the fuck are they?

?
I have it on POS4

you have no one to blame but yourself for this.
xcucks are almost as pathetic as vitafags.

Succubus?

Without going into spoilers, he is in the room of the not-final boss after you beat him.

>tfw stuck in Zangetsu's fight with only 1 potion
fucking murder me do it now

Where the hell do I find gold?

How is this rising up? I wanna play it portably

THE MOOOOOOOOOOON

Valkyrie dress covers her up more

Attached: valk.jpg (1920x1082, 558K)

I basedfaced when i saw not Alucard

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 706K)

the english dub is actually pretty good

church place up top

Attached: 2019-06-19_2306_1.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

practice backdashing
it works wonders

Time to whack some walls!

Go back and make some food?

All we know is it's from the poll. Nobody seems to know yet which is weird.

Idiot here. Anyone else trying to make a gamecube controller work with bloodstained via x360ce and the wii U adapter? Game won't work with it at all for me so far. I'm curious as to whether or not people are having problems with other controllers as well... jumping through hoops is fun

it gets easier once you realise you're supposed to run towards him when he does the jump attacks, not away from him, also get the meat grinder sword and meat grinder sword shard.

Magic or physical?

I should have specified. The SECOND fight. where the only warp point is behind dozens of buttfuck-ninjas.

gun

You get to play it on the proper time with a not God awful frame rate without paying IGA any more money. Rise the fuck up, faggot.

Ok so I just beat the carpenter and he dropped a shard but he's still alive and when I leave and come back he attacks again. Is this a bug?

WHEN does progress get blocked?
Just killed vampire bitch and still progressing smoothly, and I did the start game before patch shit.

Use any of your insane bullshit op shards. You should have tons by then.

There's a download quota on Mega??

Attached: 0169883a0500b976f80c0e75edacca1c.jpg (800x800, 105K)

No. He's a respawning enemy. His drops aren't guaranteed either.

Read the flavor text/remember your conversation with the person who gave it to you and pay attention to the object it's talking about during the fight

Any you'de recommend? I'm using Grinder and Welcome Company but they don't work at protecting me too well.

lel. Get fucked, stinkbeast.

same.
what were they thinking with the english version of that song.

in the last thread someone said the same thing, must be a bug

Gay. Does he drop anything important?

Like 3-5 gigs I think. and then you get locked in a 3 hour wait time.

Is your fairy leveled? She has her own stock of specific healing potions that can only be used by her. When you get low on HP she uses them on you.

Has anyone had issues with the glutton train boss on hard? Zangetsu just jumps out of the arena onto a pillar and sits there the entire fight.

Yep. It only let me download 3.99gb. I have to wait 5 hours and 30 minutes to download the rest.

Fuck.

Annihilating everything since I got Welcome Company. Does it get harder? Currently at 60% map completion.

Upgraded chisel throw is the highest dps action I've seen in the game so far I think.

Hol' up boi. These bosses are the same as COTM. Did they just release a demake first? and then with classic mode are they gonna remake the demake but still have the demake mechanics?

Yea I got the shard. I'm asking if he drops a key or something important to progression.

The elemental spells where Miriam calls out their names are mostly pretty good. Especially the fire ones and the light laser.

Meanwhile no issues on the PC because it launched with 1.02.

Attached: 1410727934558.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

I haven't seen his non shard drop, I killed him a few times and didn't get it. The demon lords he summons drop top tier upgrade mats but I'm guessing they show up normally at some point.

Train boss is kinda shitty on the "real" game.
He was much cooler and a better fight on cotm

what mode are you playing on?
Normal mode is game journalist difficulty.

WHAT SHARD FOR SANIC?

>her own stock
No she doesn't. She uses your stock of fairy potions that you get from fairy drops. Also no I don't. She used them all at some point.

Uh about that. There are some struggling against the boat boss. Yes the big booby water one.

Where do you have to go after killing the twin tower dragons?

Go take a photo with the nun, talk to the librarian and then take the train.

You sir are one based.

They’re in your inventory but you can’t use them. They’re hers.

Thanks, man.

Just got invert where now bros

Attached: 432432.jpg (1920x1080, 537K)

bells

the only gimmick to her is that you have to realise that you're supposed to use the octupuses to hide from the waterstream she spews. and that's it. the rest is standard avoid projectiles > wack it affair.

nyeh

Attached: file.png (686x751, 858K)

That's what I mean. She used them all.

Go back to twin dragon towers and use invert right at the start. Use invert in the twin dragon's boss area for another outfit as well.

You can start on hard? I thought they were greyed out and figured you have to beat the game on normal first but maybe I looked wrong.

Play on hard or nightmare then.

oh man the next step is pretty retarded almost impossible to know where to go unless you read it somewhere or spend like 2 hours searching where to use the power

Do you have it in English? I've been playing in Japanese so I have no idea what to compare it to.

yeah you should restart, the item is in the underwater part of the game one or two bosses away

and whackked her with all my might, I did

Am I missing out if I don't use the weapon skills? I've been shard spamming/short hop attacking all game and I've only died on one boss Alfred so far.

Most blatantly shilled game on 4channel right now

share it

farm them from other fairies.

1.01 to 1.02 bros, anyone manage to update and have the game play normally without chests getting fucked?

The Switch version looks like it has a vaseline filter over everything. It shouldn't be running like potatoes considering nothing demanding is on screen most of the time. Intro boss kicked my ass a few times, seems I've got some gud to git.

Attached: 1390349308427.png (309x305, 188K)

mean for

TIS ROZAIN
TIS ROZAIN
TIS ROZAIN

Nigger the entire problem here is that I need to go BACK THROUGH the buttfuck ninjas. where do you think all my potions went to begin with? Those niggers hit hard and are annoying as fuck.

go back to your smash thread nintenbab, you don't get to play this game yet.

I really like the ice one where it drops the shards of ice from above, just the ice spawning does damage to foes caught in it which is super nice for catching far off aerial dudes.

>Think I'm going towards the 8bit level
>It's actually towards the end of the game
Son of a bitch.

Anybody care to post what enemies (and locations if at all possible) drop passive shards? I've seen a lot of people talk about STR and LCK boosting ones, as well as a pick pocketing shard. Just beat Bloodless and a lame dragon after the Twin Dragon boss and explored my way into the Hall of Termination. Feel like I may have went out of sequence there, as Bloodless was almost an actual boss fight compared to the ones I fought before and after her.

Attached: 1452460790689.jpg (625x925, 541K)

>castlevania game hasn't come out in several years
>one is released
>people are excited
>it's shilling!

can someone tell me how this game is related to night of revenge? are people just talking about the two because of similar character design?

Only mastered 2 so far but it does come in handy being able to use skills on weapons that can’t normally use them. Big damage on the elemental katanas

I beat it first try, just played cautiously since Zangetsu is being a dickhead and not helping.
>hide behind mound during bullet barrage
>run up after it ends and get a couple hits in
>jump over the hand as it reels back in
>back off and shoot shard projectiles
>hide behind mound and repeat

Is it this room in the east area?

Attached: blank room.png (557x364, 145K)

I'm where you are and did the same order.. what was up with that dragon boss, felt weird as heck

They're dating.

>still using welcome company and grinder at that stage of the game
You're supposed to start learning how to dodge not stand around and hope the boss takes 10000 hits.

Grinder is still probably useful for one more boss fight.

IGA

Attached: IGA_up.jpg (720x480, 26K)

thanks, i'll try that, was wondering if i was bugged or this was intentional.

All of the boss fights are kind of meh, actually. Especially Big Rich Boi who I thought was a girl in CotM

and because the two are from metroidvanias, yeah that's about where the similarities end.
i'm not complaining, the art we got is pretty hot.

I mean, is that real lore or are people just shipping them? I'm totally overthinking this I know.

You have so many tools to mitigate damage and get your health back though. Also those portal stone things

They fucking.

they're shanoa's daughters.

I've had one or two green chests that were already opened, but I still was able to grab the silver bromide after the Twin Dragons boss. Not sure if there is another key item that got screwed up by the glitch. I figure I'll keep going and see if I hit a wall.

Has anyone 100% the map yet?

Here's you third playable character.

Attached: alfred.jpg (700x1100, 77K)

This fucking mace I'm using does good damage but you stand still for like a full seconds. also the buttfuck ninjas like to spam the fire pillar move. Especially if there is more than one of them.

Where the fuck do I go after getting Double Jump?

They met at the audition for Bloodstained, and Miriam fell in love with the soft with booty.

>literally only 10 hours to beat
>piss easy
YFW YOU DIDN'T BACK MIGHTY NO 9 2.0

Everywhere you weren't able to go before because you lacked a double jump, dumbass

anywhere you couldn't access before

It's real lore.

>normal mode
lol.

>being grounded while attacking

Nigga short hop and attack, landing cancels the recovery of the swing so you can hop and attack again faster. This is some day 1 Iga-vania tech man.

Just a visual glitch thats a mandatory hallway ive ran through like 20 times

I'm guessing it's an intentional hard mode change.

Protip, press whatever button would be the xbone's B button while scrolling the map to place markers to help you remember places you couldn't access before.

Does IGA's Backpack work in this? I downloaded a different GOG version that had the dlc file but it wasn't activated apparently.

nigga it's a double jump in a metroidvania where the fuck do you think

What's the best familiar?

Come on man you know the answer to that already.

Attached: zangetsu.jpg (1200x800, 717K)

I constantly feel like I'm taking the wrong route in this game. The first path I take usually ends up beating me to hell, but then later I stumble into some place that's way too easy.

Medusa head but they're all shit. Just use your active shards.

They are in love.

Can someone here gift me a steam key for the game?

That's literally her dad, though. His eternal butthurt comes from thinking his daughter is dead, and he doesn't recognize her because she isn't blonde anymore.

I like silver knight but havent leveled up buer bloodbringer dantalion or dullahammer
carabosse only good for emergency heals with fairy items wich i practically never needed

I finished mine up a few hours ago. Lucked out and found the 8 bit level as my last percentage.

Go back to the tower stage and use that double jump to find the boss.

silver knight is OP for how early and easy you get him, it's actually upsetting because i thought i was really lucky for getting Bloodbringer and Dullahammers head so early, but then he comes along and completely overshadows them.

>only boss medals i have are Gebel and Valefor
how much of a shitter am i
to be fair i only learned that bosses even have medals after taking out Gebel
and how the shit do you dodge Iga's wine toss when hes low on health

Forgot what its name is but it's a floating book. Casts buffs on you outof combat and cast spells on enemies in combat.

Guess I gotta take another tour around the map then, been wandering for almost an hour.

>british girl is a race traitor
Yeah, story checks out

Fake news. Only one is. It's not incest.

Attached: Family Tree.png (800x710, 210K)

Sequel when? In five years once all the other updates are done? The sheer amount of customization is the best but everything else is mostly average so a sequel polishing everything else especially the presentation would be perfect.

My Miriam has a glowing blue anime eye and I'm not sure why

Attached: PS_Messages_20190619_233439.jpg (1920x1080, 486K)

but that's not a cute girl

I don't believe you.

Wait how do two girls make a baby which one has the dick

I hope it's Io

INVERTO

Why is the carpenter so strong jesus christ

Hard to be dating someone when youre a dead man
atleast he gave her his sword

If they get more money and keep the studio together it might happen and they will just make Bloodstained games for like 10 years. Like wayforward makes shantae games. Idk i figure they will just make this one game and that will be it though

You have the passive shard that may negate MP costs when casting on.

zangy isnt dead he just got sent to gremory's handjob dimension. forever.

Velvet would absolutely turn her arm into a futa dick if she could.

This. I can't even see what's going on when he starts summoning so many demons

downloading rn

based

My name is Aeon. Shall we begin the first trial?

Attached: aeon.jpg (426x600, 66K)

doesnt help that 1/3 of the room is taken up by that stupid machinery

He basically cant hit you on the roof so just go there and kill the demons he summons. Then jump hit him till he dies

Is it me or is a lot of the game matching up to COTM?

hello

can you delete this?

thanks

look at this dood

Attached: file.png (811x683, 229K)

Has anyone found any costumes?

What gender are you?

>using a weapon past the early game

Just got the ID. As someone who loved OoE, these shards are making me love this game as well.

Attached: delicious brown.png (457x742, 636K)

thats right i forgot about invert

Then hit him with magic faggot whatever.

I can't remember if this character was a man or woman anymore. That game could have been so much better.

>everyone praising customization
I hate it. I'm going for max luck and best luck helm I have is a santa hat. I just want a toggle for default miriam so I don't have to look at a mess of accessories + santa.

>lots of accessories have cosmetic looks, which is good
>can't have them as pure cosmetics while using other stuff for the stats
iga needs to lay off the fuckin mac n cheese and fix this shit

That's totally it, thanks

Is it me or does the castle feel oddly linear?

Where the hell is it? What am I missing?

Attached: 20190619223559_1.jpg (1920x1080, 482K)

Dress up > efficiency.
Yea Forums is a /barbie/ board sweetie.

There's zero reasons games these days that shove cosmetics out the ass shouldn't have that Terraria/Xenoblade X system of Cosmetic Slots and Equip Slots.

So what weapon(s) did you guys prefer to use for your first run? Was using the gun and aside from being locked into the hat and scarf it was pretty smooth sailing. Didn't even have to dip into the mythril tier ammo until the last few bosses

Just started the game but I am not feeling it desu.
The clunky control and no directional attack feels weird after hollow knight.

Best active magic and weapons so far for you guys? Just got to inferno caves and the bosses were retardedly easy until bloodless and now I'm barely scraping by with the crissaegrim pre upgrade weapon and the spiral sword. I use an upgraded sword familiar, the spiral sword active ability, and welcome company primarily.

it is.
it has the longest fucking corridors of any Igavania. I honestly thought he was gonna tone it down with this shit after OOE but he doubled down on it instead.

>big hand on upgrade says it gains offensive capabilities or whatever
>expect to be able to grab enemies
>it only does damage

Fucking lame.

I just went back to version 1.00 and got the silver bromide. I guess I'll be finishing the game like this since I don't want to miss out on literally every other chest in the game due to the glitch. It all works out I guess, I was concerned that 1.02 made the game too easy anyways.
Its impossible. Even 505 themselves said that the only fix they could come up with is to just start a new game in 1.02 because of the rebalancing.

this is all the advice i will give you

Attached: here.png (1920x1080, 3.03M)

I'm mostly using flying edge. Not done though

She looks like she fucks ca-.
Oh, I see my presence here isn't needed.

I love boots, whips and swords. Whips feel more situational to me though.

don't play on normal. it's too piss easy and you'll hate it even more.

Rate, getting the valk headdress soon

Attached: BloodstainedRotN Valkyrie.png (686x747, 1.08M)

That's not included here.

got you senpai

Attached: hidden rooms.jpg (1920x1080, 600K)

Attached: 1556045154449.gif (200x200, 6K)

>wandering around in Hard mode
>new enemy shows up
>does a billion damage because I don't know the new patterns
>die
>last save point was 20 rooms ago

Attached: 1560545234532.jpg (1024x1024, 157K)

I like the rapier the most, though I've been sticking to swords and maces since they outclass what I've got

clubs

Maybe blonde looks better?

Attached: BloodstainedRotN Valkyrie 2.png (628x749, 1.02M)

So what're the odds this actually gets porn mods and not just nude mods?

This no-head bug where it softlocks the game is getting fucking annoying.

RIGA STORAEMA
TEPS OCEUS
RIGA DOHIN
TIS ROZAIN

>This will just take a minute
This aloof motherfucker was great. Shame he was never used again.

I can invert gravity now and got the Aegis Plate. Where do I go next?

I HATE THE DESERT, UNDERWATER, AND FIRE CAVES SECTIONS

>THOSE FUCKING ELEMENTAL ENEMIES AND GHOSTS AND JUMPY MONKEY FUCKERS

Getting a weird vibe from Dominique she claims she can't fight yet she was deep as fuck in the castle. And she's very pushy about you selling her shards.

Black dragons' Ode because i like love stories.

Where do I get the Curry Recipe?

What like new animations and actual sex scenes? 0%. Probably some SFM would be way more easy to make.

I enjoyed the game too much and finished it last night. now I have nothing to play again

Just beat the boss in the oriental lab.
Is there anything I should be doing before fighting Geb

Thank you both. I got it now.

I've used Rapiers mostly. I like how fast they are and I make up for the tiny range with the fire magics. I also have a Mace loadout with the holy shot and chain lightning, and a greatsword loadout with the painting shield and doppelganger ability. My last loadout is for travel, so I have the laser teleport thing and the move faster underwater passive, but no unique weapon for the loadout.

you'd have higher chances hoping for a RoTN mod for Night of revenge.

Is Castlevania: Lament of Innocence any good?

Her comments make me think she's actually a villain

youtube.com/watch?v=hWjx8NCZ9C4

I like the fairy singing in English.

JONATHAN

shit taste.

I haven't beat the game but I'm almost certain she will betray you. Why else would the little girl be there other than to act as the shop keep when she fucks off?

Is the game worth pirating?

>cheesing the ever living FUCK out of Valefor
thats what you get fuckin fgt got the medal and everything

her voice literally breaks like 4 times, what is wrong with the "singer"

If you just want to run around grinding a lot, it can be chill. The aesthetics and music are nice. I'd say Curse of Darkness is the better of those two PS2/Xbox games though.

Attached: 1538795543876.png (953x712, 559K)

Go to the castle entrance that has the tall vertical room. Shift up and make your way through the iron maidens and spikes using the armor and craftwork.

No, we're all just rationalizing our purchases. Yes, you tit.

Attached: bloodless_brotn.jpg (2560x1440, 2.23M)

Are you the same guy telling people not to pirate from yesterday? lmao

i just realized i never gave what physical version i gave so i put that in
have they shipped the physical stuff yet?

does every enemy have a shard? what does transforming into a lili do for me? it just seemed to make me have really good unarmed attacks

nice dolphin porn

Where to get Dreadful Rag?

Oh wow I didn't know you could craftwork the iron maiden. Thanks user

like chalk on a board.
Why can't white girls sing?

Can you stab the librarian's ass?

This game doesn't actually look too bad. Why was Yea Forums hyping it up to be dogshit?

Glasses are trash.

I have the stuff that lets me jet around underwater but I can't open any of the chests I find. I'm guessing there is something that lets me walk underwater? Prease undahstand

you can but he immediately regenerates and doesn't even flinch.

Jap fairy is MUCH cuter!
streamable.com/fjg87

use a waystone?

Go play VTMB to get some more vampire fix.

I fucked up beating most of the bosses taking damage, is there a new game+ so that I can get the medals without starting all over? Do I keep Accelerator as well?

Attached: rider kick.jpg (1920x1080, 468K)

Well it for sure doesn't look good.

Progress, boss in desert area has the shard you need

I can actually understand this girl though!

because Yea Forums is boring and all they want to get is some (You)

FFS they're already shitting on FF7 remake because of small tits.

please respond to this post

Goddamnit Mega LET ME KEEP DOWNLOADING THE GAME.

aaaaAAAAAAA

guys what weapon does the doppleganger use? its quite badass with the kanji spelled out

Yea later. Get past the water area to get it.

Where do you go after Sepukuing the Moon?

I know I need to track them down but... there's literally no info on where to go.

Attached: 1522031198078.jpg (447x438, 38K)

You're wrong
Here have some decent fairy ENG singing
youtu.be/5K3rFHoNKTQ

Does the rank on mastery skills even work? It says it's supposed to make the attacks faster but I can't notice any difference even when swinging the slowest weapons, Greatswords, with rank 7 Greatsword mastery.

Can I get an Aradia mod for RotN?

the bowdudes. the first variation of them.

>That Shin Godzilla boss

It makes the attacks more powerful, not faster. Either they fucked up the description or it's bugged.

Where's the 8 bit level? Is it behind a locked door?

You passed a giant red moon in an area you HAVE to go through ya dingus.

Sitting through the endless backer credits for a fucking achievement, I've completely lost control of my life.

I mean not really suprising since he does disappear and does his own thing during the game like Zangetsu.

Yes there is a new game+, but you will have to get Accelerator again.

Why is Poison so OP in this game?

damn, this just reminds me how much better the music in SOTN is

Finished the game, how do I use the alternate characters? Are they not in the game yet?

you get bunny girl pretty early

The Grade is supposed to make it stronger while the Rank is supposed to make it faster. It seems like Rank does fucking nothing right now.

I was actually trying to remember where that was. The clocktower area?

What do you mean, no?

Attached: fashion.png (641x992, 967K)

Why cant we change the color of accessories or at least have a full color palette for clothes? Bugs me i cant change my clothes to fit my hat

Attached: Cowgirl.png (1592x894, 1.9M)

Nude mod when?

F U C K

U

C

K

Attached: Capture.png (684x150, 16K)

What the fuck do I do after defeating that twin dragon thing at the tower?

>Final True Boss keeps recking me
Fuck, I kinda wanted to end this tonight, but I'm starting to think I should make some better gear.

halls of termination break the ceiling in one of the larger rooms
then break the wall on left side in that room

Now I'm just grinding weapons. Where do I get Imbrued Fangs?

Above the save and warp rooms near where you go to fight Gebel.

It's the garden area you go through to get to the first Zangetsu fight.

Jesus christ someone please tell me how I get a better INT accessory, these glasses are driving me fucking nuts.

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_2019-06-19_18-22-10.png (601x669, 642K)

>reached jeeble
>beat him
>GAME OVER

I've clearly missed something important before fighting him, but I have no idea what it is.

>Accelerator transfers over to NG+
L A D S
A
D
S

Attached: 1325009680161.jpg (745x631, 100K)

This any different than the codex one?

S a m e
Why there's no torrent of the gog version yet? What the hell.

Literally the rest of the fucking game

I'm having a hard time figuring out where it is.

That's the name of that game with the girl in that picture Miriam's holding? I saw it all the time but I never actually bothered playing it.

How much of the map have you unlocked? How many times have you fought Zangetsu?

Have you fought titty vampire yet?

WHERE DO I GET CURRY REEEEE

very late game

millionaires room

I thought she was going to be more important when I saw the trailer, kinda disappointed.
Related to her, I'm stuck after draining the blood pool, I think I've rounded the map 3 times now with no clue what to do.

Can you change the difficulty level in NG+?

I got it from a blue chest in the Volcanic area.

did you fight bloodless?
if you did, use her ability on the blood fountain
if you already did that you need to farm squid duds in the water
craft it

Why do you gotta turn all the cute girls into lesbians.

Yes

Imagine sacrificing your fashion for a couple of points of int.

>the blood fountain
bingo, that's what I'm forgetting to go back to, thanks

Oh dear lord, I could sing better than that.

how many months/years will it take these technically deficient jap devs to implement coop?

Say what now?

some people got a 98mb patch on steam, others got a 1.8gb patch on steam.. what the fuck are these devs doing?

id say 3-16 month, leaning towards nine

*unintelligible sword noises*

Attached: sword.png (257x541, 228K)

Finally got the game this afternoon, and I'm stuck on the katana guy. It just seems like he has a ton of HP and his sword does damage way further than the model.

pls help me I'm serious ;_;

Actual buyers got the real patch while pirates got a fake one

I hate it. The movement feels like you are running underwater and the models look like something out of the ps2.

Homosexuality is fine as long as both people are attractive.

Attached: 1528860741610.png (1246x1350, 986K)

Please don't joke, I wanna go fast in my next run

>farm squid duds in the water
Oh, so that was it, I didn't put attention when I got its shard, kinda random that a normal ass enemy allows you to go underwater compared to it always being a special item in Castlevania games.

>play in english
>miriam's voice sucks, but the sword is 10/10
>play in japanese
>miriam's voice rocks, but the sword is some gangly-sounding loser
He sounds like an NPC from The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker.

how much did they end up getting on kickstarter for this game? better be way less than Hollow Knight since that game blows this one out of the fucking water.

Does it ever become non-edgy, non-shrieking savage?

Jap sword noises are based, too.

OH FUCK I FORGOT TO RETURN THE BOOKS TO OD

do I have to go to newgame+ or hard difficulty to use the other coins?

It's a fucking mask, what did you expect?

Pirates update their game through steam?

You don goofed up homie. He wont be happy

How much did that shit game make?
Bloodstained got over 5 million

Enjoy your bad end.

OOPS!

Attached: 1db1a5b2b8db9473f4d9216377f6cb71.png (919x747, 640K)

Random drop from that thing? Surely there's other spots.

>Autistic Sword Screeches

Is OD going to throw Miriam down his poop chute?

My only complaint with this game is that there's no level customization.

>gimme them stat points where I can allocate it myself.

That said, that does lead to Min/Maxing

Who the fuck told this woman she was good at singing? there has to be a better one in fucking fiver or some youtuber who would do it for free just to be on the credits.

this
its a shame SoTN outclasses it so hard

>get my code a day late
>safe from having my progress fucked

Attached: 57C2FD9C5A474A148057BEA5BE02A50F.gif (400x300, 320K)

Attached: pls respond.jpg (750x750, 181K)

Night of Revenge

Attached: He's in.png (1194x1200, 861K)

CAN YOU RENT MORE THAN THREE BOOKS

5 million... there's no fucking way 5 million dollars shat out this turd...

>look up Hollow Knight
>funded with 40k USD

I would be so embarassed I'd probably die if I were Iga

Attached: 1560103277288.png (1152x1116, 1.18M)

I FUCKING FOUND IT OF COURSE IT WOULD BE IN THE GODDAMN SHIP

Attached: 20190619232608_1.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

Please send help

Attached: 20190620002418_1.jpg (1920x1080, 488K)

Where git Leonine pelts? Likely from Leonines, sure, but where are they?

One good game deserves another, you're doing it right

based

Japanese version sounded much better.

My backer copy of physical PS4 version arrived monday. So maybe? My switch copy hasn't been shipped yet.

We need a comic of Miriam going into the killer barber for a makeoever, but he makes her skin black as a prank for whatever reason and so she piledrives him through the floor.

Attached: killerbarber.png (700x723, 273K)

>he didn't go back for that chest the moment he got the double jump
You only have yourself to blame. You were marking double jump spots with the map right?

get them from Beur's.

The green rolling wheel things in the undergrond water section

Should I send them a message?

Is it possible to get up here with the Kung Fu boots?

Attached: 20190619212639_1.jpg (1920x1080, 422K)

you're forgetting the part where hollow knight was actually funded by the Australian government sending the devs autism wellfare checks.

I went back and got the room at the very back of the ship+ the teleport area but somehow missed this little quarter section of a room

Why? You already have teh reflector ray by then. Just reflect and double jump

here i think. try on both sides

Attached: here.png (1920x1080, 2.94M)

Yes. Why didn't you just try it before asking?

Have you checked here?

Attached: imageJ.jpg (1920x1080, 603K)

Library

that oen needs invert i think

Is it specifically the Buers in the underground area?

Hollow knight is a 2D, 8-bit game that only lasts like an hour.

God French is such a fucking sexy language. I get chubs hearing Miriam count to three on her kicks

You can get it with the mirror travel thing.

Those grants are pretty small, I know a dude with one and it's not enough to hire 1 junior fulltime for a year

4GB limit then a downtime of like 3 hours, plus if you don't pay for a premium subscription you get locked out of downloading files larger than that as well.

>You will never have a four-armed pink fairy familiar to hand you drinks, sit on your shoulder, sing songs and be jealous of you around other people so she puts curses on them
Feels uninvited claws, man

Attached: 692850_20190620002459_1.png (565x747, 806K)

Nah just kick off the monster. In fact you can get a lot of places with just double jump by kicking off monsters. You can even get up the bell tower to the blood countess by kicking off lamps.

Man what a letdown he was in comparison to his COTM version.

Electric librarian nerd is in the game too, right? Hopefully he won't suck dick.

Oh, I didn't think I could double jump after you reflect. Apparently you have to do both at the same time.
Because I'm terrible at hadoukens

Why would I lie to you, user?

Attached: FAST.webm (800x450, 2.64M)

>Hollow knight is a 2D... ....game
And then everything else was wrong

Optimizer shard actually gives working attack speed bonus. Dropped by the orange bird things in the bell towers.

Hard is literally the same with more grinding

These medals are getting tedious to get

Attached: ss+(2019-06-19+at+06.34.13).png (793x372, 272K)

I finally maxed out my first shard.

Attached: 20190620002258_1.jpg (1600x900, 313K)

Godfucking damn it bros i wanted a good metroidvania, not a game that reminds that I'm fucking HORNY and LONELY.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

>tfw switched my Vita pledge to Switch
>have to wait a week
Ah well, I'll play Warframe in the meantime.

I'm assuming these are the same as OoE? Welp to do an all medal nightmare run since I somehow pulled off a all medal lvl 1 run in OoE.

Thank you, this was it. The room had 500G in it...

That tile is a real bastard. Already had it but took me a couple of scans to find it.

Think I'm ready to move to NG+. Looking forward to getting good use out of this Accelerator.

Attached: 1560539647566.gif (498x373, 2.5M)

>the chair one
Does it do anything differently?

Attached: 1537724884846.png (532x582, 385K)

My favorite part was when Snake said Game Over.

You must be daft. Speed runners can even beat it in a half-hour.

It's a simple, 8-bit NES game clone with no voices, short stages and no depth.

You should probably go play that since it seems more your speed.

Attached: children.png (1194x1200, 706K)

WHAT DO I DO IN THERE PLEASE TELL ME

what does the fairy attack actually do?
it makes enemies glow for like 2 seconds. does it lower their defenses or something? i didn't notice any changes to my damage.

>more chairs

You get different types of chairs.

Do you keep this going into NG+?

Moral support

it's not an hour long. not on a first playthrough. not even on a second playthrough.
stop talking about games you haven't played online.

CUTE AND FUNNY FAIRY
Her second set of arms looks a little odd desu.

Wait did you finish all of Benjamin's quests?

>8-bit
user, I know you weren't alive for 8-bit, but holy shit.
Why do you think you have permission to talk when you're this ignorant?

What does each familiar do after they're upgraded?

I am using Dullahan and I get more heads as well as dealing more damage.

I also know the book buffs you up more and casts a dark blast.

How about the others?

>Hollow Knight
>8-bit
Shitposters dont even try anymore

Attached: file.png (750x493, 603K)

Time to grind out chairs

Is there a piece of equipment that boosts shard drop rates, and if there is how early is it obtainable? I've killed over 200 Medusa Heads and I haven't gotten even 1 shard.

>hollow knight summon is OP
>throws dirt that can deal like 500 damage per cast

as usual.

Attached: file.png (649x480, 305K)

Oh wait you're talking about SHOVEL Knight? Holy fuck you're dumb as shit.

I grew up playing those games so I guess it was much easier for me. Blew through the whole thing laying in bed waiting to fall asleep at night and it only took 2 nights. Couldn't have been much longer than an hour.

the irony. Well, kiddies, you learned something today.

Attached: mega-man-6-18.png (640x480, 19K)

Silver Knight gets a block and big magic spears that fly up from the bottom of the screen. He can cast two of them for me currently.

any item that has high LCK.
but also keep a look out for your desire sensor.

You need more luck, but this is an IGA game and you need to live with his 0.1% drop rates

>She only has one outfit, you can only change the color
Wasn't the budget for this game in the millions?

Attached: 1534380402188.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Oh shit, grinding time

Attached: 1549677144181.png (289x289, 192K)

>you learned something
That stupid people don't know Hollow Knight from Shovel Knight?

No faggots allowed.

>he was talking about shovel knight
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: file.png (626x348, 109K)

No Soul Eater Ring equivalent in this?

how often does he block? and be at the right spot at the right time? doesn't seem all that great.

>2019
>playing Warframe
Jesus christ

They needed to pay the Social Media Managers and other essential staff

Based fucking retard

Attached: file.png (960x960, 1.52M)

Nah, I might do the 8 Bit level before I move on but I don't want to do all quests on this run.
I checked NG+ and you have to restart all the Quests anyway.

Even if it's Shovel Knight you're talking about, it's still not a 2 hour game by any means, even if you don't die a single time or take damage at all, you still don't know the level to just blaze through them

oh... OH... yeah, ok. Yeah that's a different game.

Played that one too, btw, and it's terrible. It's Newgrounds Flash tier.

Attached: 1521408421788.png (620x581, 16K)

I think I accidentally reached bloodless early

you played neither of them.
why do you keep doing this to yourself.

speaking of shovel knight

Is his entire gear/armor/skill set worth using or is it just for kicks?

And not even a typo, he said it multiple times. What a retard.

>Played that one too, btw
Your being retarded wouldn't be so bad if you didn't lie.

Nah she hits for 80-150 but her attacks are telegraphed to shit.

Quit while you're behind

Attached: 1553932243970.jpg (1157x1600, 378K)

Where git Flame Circlet?

>I'll just keep posting what the Yea Forums memes told me about the games

Attached: 1452288942142.jpg (403x403, 53K)

shovel knight I got for Vita which gives you both tthat and the PS4 version. Hollow Knight I have for Switch and was given for free by Nintendo.

Donno, but most items in the game that make you ugly tend to be powerful.

>was given for free by Nintendo
Cuz your dad works there?

Holy shit, that was intense.

Attached: 20190619234508_1.jpg (1920x1080, 499K)

what do those paintings do?

bruh the game's like $5. No, had a service issue and after it was sorted, bam, code for hollow knight in the email.

there's a long waterfall in the moist pits, you can go across to the other side when you get the ray
the chest there has the recipe for curry

When he goes for the block he'll fly in front of you a bit faster than he usually moves, but he doesn't do it all that often. It's helpful when he does though.

Behold my miriam's huge INT, and despair, brainlets!

Attached: 20190620005245_1.jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

Buy regular Circlet from shop, Johannes will give you a Flame Circlet to craft

Take the item you got from the gold chest under the boss battle and go to dominique to get your picture taken and then take it to OD.

>moist pits
The where? the caverns?

Shield you, and lets you roflstomp anything that is close to you.

Doesn't help you that much when fighting Iga though.

yeah i don't see it. your Miriam's INT is about as big as my Miriam's

Attached: file.png (350x201, 129K)

That's pretty good

Attached: 1504107690763.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

>Have been to every concievable place except the very end
>99.20%
Hoping I just need to beat the game now. Kinda wish I had the Ultimate Greatsword, but I don't feel like farming anymore and just wanna call it a night.

Damn, is she good at investing in stocks now?
Does she know what to buy her girlfriend for christmas?

pfft. that's not int. THIS is INT.

Attached: file.png (707x1000, 1.04M)

Is it just me, or pre1.02 patch you could buy the weapons you can craft?

Head Flail is best conjure fight me.

it works super well with bunnymorphosis too, since the damage scales off int. I'm doing 100-200+ damage with every kick

>Does she know what to buy her girlfriend for christmas?
Don't be ridiculous, no one is THAT intelligent

Is that the IGA fight? For some reason I can't unlock him on my current save, but I see a TON of others being able to unlock him.

>fight carpenter
>accidentally invert the room from jumping and shit
>suddenly the fight is 1000000x easier
>bone throw suddenly becomes a great skill here
Fuck me...

wait till you fight OD and he pulls some ZA WARUDO shit while having 10k hp

Is Miriam a womanlett?

Attached: 2019-06-19 23_58_50-Photos.png (315x356, 262K)

Sorry to be a bother, anons, but does anyone know where to find the Cookbook for Spaghetti?

Titty monster Miriam

You need to craft them first and then she stocks them.
Otherwise she will get weapons as you progress

1.8gb patch for PC version went live tonight. What's in it?

Attached: Capture.jpg (756x127, 13K)

Oh fuck really?
That's a good idea for a second playthrough

I hope this game is easily moddable and gets a lively modding community.

I wonder if they'll be forced to at least somewhat recognize the most popular mods.

Does this game have a potion seller?

Attached: potion_seller.jpg (700x544, 54K)

why is the crack so shit?

what's the best directional shard? I was using true arrow and later the homing version but the throwing daggers from assassins seems good too
but then the aim graphic kept bugging out so I missed everything

Is the game aware you can stand at the top of the Gambler's boss arena and attack him with impunity?

you could've just said you wanted to play as oppailoli Miriam. we don't judge.

Either True Arrow or Heretical Grinder.
Grinder helped me immensely on Vergil 2.

So this game plays fine and it's fun, but god damn it is visually a mess. Everything on screen is grabbing for your attention and it all ends up blending together. Nothing stands out and it's kind of hard to tell what's going on.

is there new game +?
just finished the game on normal.

Women are generally shorter than males, user.

Attached: 1557555354594.png (1709x2345, 1.82M)

Is the 8 bit place supposed to be saved for way later? Seems like everything there has about as much HP as the bosses I'm at right now

Yes, two of them in fact.

Reminder for all newcomers to name your save NIGHTMARE and start with the hard difficulty.
Normal is gimped mode.

Yeah but look how short she is in comparison. She's even shorter than Johan if you put them on the same perspective.

First impressions right before Zangetsu:
>solid gameplay
>new mechanics
>non-nauseating 3D background
>PS1 side character models
>lazy fonts
>unpolished UI (key displays, dialogue box and minimap)
>hitting enemy sword counts as a hit
>main in claymore as usual
>lack weight, too fast unlike previous games
>animations need polish, more variety (hopefully can get different animations)
>character jumping down a ledge will go behind instead of front
>shit music
>sound effect need a little bit more impact
>weird bugs here and there (face gone missing on menu and crashing)

It will be a great game if not for the lack of polish and the garbage music. Feel like the whole thing is rushed for release. The music is extremely disappointing considering this is supposedly a castlevania game.

What does mastering a technique even do? I tired it with the Critial Whip skill but didn't notice anything from maxing it.

The pig is OP, especially in a small boss room
Upgrade it a bit and the duration is insane, it keeps bouncing, and you can spam them to get like 4-5 on screen at a time, all dealing damage

i got filtered by the first boss in Hard mode and went back to normal.
igavania is supposed to be comfy

short girls are extremely cute

Where's a good place to get money? I want to buy the 64 bit upgrades

Johan would be a male, user.

Even still, they're probably the same height.

>garbage music
You niggers have wax in your ears.

After mastering it you can do the move with any other weapon from the same category

any tips on fighting master carpenter bitch

invert the room

It allows you to use it with any weapon of the same type. Normally techniques only allow you to use them with a few certain weapons.

you should've tried just a bit harder.
Hard mode has better enemy placement and your healthbar is not too inflated so you have to learn patterns instead of tanking everything, but it's not so challenging that you have to do it all perfectly, there's still plenty of room for error especially later on.
it's just alot better balanced imo.

Yeah it's end game, I've got a fully decked out end game Miriam, and I still was only able to barely able beat the boss.

thats for a replay nigga. im getting my money out of this game

The laser. You don't have to keep channeling it, just tap it.

there's a room full of music boxes I got a key for
is there something hidden there?

Whoever has manged to download the game can you please put it into a magnet link please

Attached: blood.jpg (850x1202, 222K)

Shit, it said it saved and the castle is gone, I didn't actually 100% it, did I? I should've made a seperate save. Oh well.

Shit was pretty damn good overall, I'd say. It was slow in the beginning and kind of painful to play at times, but overall, it was a nice throwback to SotN. I beat it in about ~14 hours with nearly 100% completion. I honestly can't decide if it feels like it was worth $40, but it was worth playing, I can say that much. I look forward to all the DLC. I guess I'll NG+ tomorrow.

Attached: 1408140267203.jpg (197x190, 29K)

Fuckin hell gog just updated to 1.05 but there are no patch notes

Are they cantankerous asshole?

One of them is, the other is just a 10(?) years old kid.

Is there even a better fetish?

I've been using this circular saw thing that shoots out a saw like a yo-yo; it's basically a better heretical ripper. with int stacking, I'm able to get 500+ damage per saw

Procreation is not a fetish, user

>Arrow shot skill you get at the beginning of the game and Portrait backer summons are the best and most easy to upgrade skills bar none

Attached: 1544156918075.gif (600x332, 1014K)

You're right, its THE fetish.

because its so best it is in a class of its own

>skills you get early on are easy to upgrade
Yes?

thanks based user