If you will spend the rest of your life whit only one console (not PC) what would be ?

if you will spend the rest of your life whit only one console (not PC) what would be ?

Attached: UJ28vNgUFuCpX5ZfjASGdE.jpg (1622x912, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Moore_(serial_killer)
retrorgb.com/dreamcastode.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Either Xbox one or Wii U

Vita baby

Attached: 20190404_194048.jpg (2560x1280, 1M)

Gamecube. No contest.

PC

Zoomers
Give me a Super Famicom, I can last months with just Panel de Pon

Give me a list of essential GameCube games user. I have one in my room but never use it. Good third party titles too

Unironically Xbox One X with a nice 4K TV

Switch. I like playing games in the bathroom.

Was the Dreamcast good? Never heard of it. I just found out the turbo graphics 16 was a thing did anyone ever have it? Any good?

Sega Saturn easily, only thing that comes close is the PS2.

Attached: saturn-games-collage.webm (2048x1102, 2.7M)

original Xbox or GameCube

You can emulate it easily with a Wii/U/Xbox.

Attached: homer peanuts.gif (500x335, 797K)

Wii because with homebrew and the magical powers of piracy it's basically NES + SNES + N64 + GCN + Wii

Zoom zoom back to Redd it
Based

forced meme cock sucker

ps2
theres literally a lifetime's worth of games on there.

>old thing good, new thing bad

Attached: 493A7CED-7E01-4EA5-ADDC-604222EEC125.jpg (728x728, 246K)

I'm 29 you nigger.

Gamecube is legit my favorite console fuck off.

Maybe an early model PS3 that still had backwards compatability

I'm not an Emucuck
Yeah exactly
Whatever
Okay kiddo

First Gen PS3

Virtual Boy

Yes. Great USA launch, fantastic graphics for the time, online play and other neat features. Was filled with lots of weird titles, good titles and was an arcade nerd's wet dream. A lot of the titles (DC original and arcade) have since been ported, but it's still a neat system to own. One of those that can still be appreciated today but you really had to be there.

Basically it was Sega's final hurrah. They were financially fucked (and in-fighting between SoJ/SoA) and so the Dreamcast, despite its great qualities, was one foot in the grave from the get-go. Sad shit but I'm glad I got to experience the wild ride back in '99. I do have a Turbografx 16 with no cables that was given to me. Never owned one when it was relevant. I've yet to play anything on that though.

Attached: 1553399473947.png (674x666, 362K)

Sega of America really fucked up the company

SNES.

Yeah, a lot of their original productions were just flat out bad games that hurt the brand more than anything. SoJ isn't innocent but what really mattered was a refusal to bring over good games and the creation of bad ones at the end of the day. Consumers would have forgiven a bombardment of stupid hardware when it was the Saturn's turn if they made it up with good games, but instead there was a trickling of releases and a lot of great shit left in Japan. By the time the Dreamcast rolled around things were as bleak as they could be.

Attached: pokemonvsshenmue.png (2700x1088, 2.66M)

I wish both of mine hadn't broke.

>SNES and not the Super Famicom
Enjoy your censored games cuck

Based. Saturn is my favorite console I own. Too bad Sega goofed themselves.

Attached: 09y89698.png (648x405, 44K)

>Sega Saturn is a huge hit in Japan plans to bring over many games to the west
>Sega of America cancels most of these releases leaving many games highly rated Japanese Exclusive
>Sega has an American and Japanese graphics company compete
>American company goes public and discloses all of Sega secrets including development of the new console
>Sega gets mad and goes with the Japanese company
>Sega of America throws a temper tantrum, employees quit to protest
>EA wants exclusive rights to publish sports games
>Sega says no
>EA says fuck you
>Ken Kutaragi lies about the PS2 to hype it up saying that it will have Toy Story graphics and you can jack into the Matrix with it
>claims that armies can use it to launch nuclear weapons
>retards fall for this lie and choose PS2 over the Dreamcast
Nah Sega of America ruined everything and then Sony lied like crazy and people fell for it like retards and chose the PS2 over the Dreamcast

>Sega of America were the problem
>Japan rushing out the Saturn months early, fucking over distributors who blacklisted them
>Forcing Sega of America to announce it way early
>Sega of Japan rejected SGI's chips
>Shat out the 32x and forced it into the American market right when the Saturn was releasing in Japan
>Made the 32x and Saturn share CPU's, so there was a shortage for the American launch, making things much worse (lead to the blacklisting from retailers)
I don't think SoA was the problem

nintendo ds

>Saturn releases in Japan
>want to release it in America
>WTF WE WERENT READY TO SELL YOUR PRODUCT WE'RE BLACKLISTING YOU
>Sega of Japan rejects a retarded company that acted like the Chinese and spilled the beans on all their secrets, Seppos get mad at this for some reason
>Sega of America shits out the 32X at the same time Sega is releasing the Saturn
Just a reminder Peter Moore was the head of Sega of America back then, yeah that Peter Moore

The NEC PowerVR hardware was far beyond what 3DFX was doing too. The PowerVR chip was so good Nvidia had to create mountains of FUD for when it was coming to PC and then copied the technology they made nearly a decade later.

Still on my second DC but I haven't put as much time into it as my launch model. Went full autismo a decade ago and bought a brand new DC in box for peanuts as another back-up.

this Peter Moore?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Moore_(serial_killer)

consider looking into an ODE so you aren't disposing of a perfectly good DC.

PS2

yeah, killed his victims whit the saturn cable

Whatever
I'm on my first Dreamcast, yeah after all this time my original works
The battery is dead so the clock doesn't work but that's it
Might as well be him he helped kill Sega

PS2

Can play all those games, a fucking lifetime's worth. And PS1 minus a few (MK Trilogy doesn't work on it).

Spoilt for choice. Just hope I have enough memory cards.

Wii U
The online library of old games covers a lot of other systems.

>implying they all won't come to Switch
>Not just getting the superior console

I just bought a Saturn, thanks for the reccs.

Attached: 1537267057078.jpg (4500x3000, 522K)

I'd go find a different hobby.

Damn I forgot about this. Thanks for the reminder, man. I still have my launch DC in its box in storage. Maybe I'll resurrect it soon.

Shenmue genuinely shocked me when I first saw it in person on a CRT a couple years back. I didn't think a home console game could look that good in 1999, considering something like Mario 64 came out only three years earlier. The shadows are really what got me.

The crazy thing is the Dreamcast was finalized in 1997, a year after the N64. Released in 1998, it runs games at twice the resolution (240p vs 480p), twice the average framerate (30vs60), and looks several orders of magnitude better.

Attached: lacie-dc.jpg (2419x1814, 474K)

This, without a question

Attached: 1560901951769.gif (448x230, 1.92M)

GBA or 3DS if I can homebrew.

WELL the n64 was finalized, mostly, in 95 and had a failed expansion (N64DD) that would've brought even more to it, though I don't think it would've improved graphics or computations.

>ODE
A what now?

Sega Genesis because it will probably die before I ever beat Ecco the Dolphin, Spider-Man and Venom: Maximum Carnage, and Comix Zone.

Why were Genesis games so hard? Even Disney games like The Lion King and Aladdin were crazy hard.

Xbox one X. 3 generations in one baby. It's like cheating

I could be wrong, but they might've been talking about this: retrorgb.com/dreamcastode.html

>There are still shit taste Sega grandpas out there.

Attached: 1560793542500.gif (480x242, 1.6M)

Western games often thought they had to design themselves to compete with the rental market. Usually the first stage is easily beatable. Stage 2 gets ridiculous very quickly. Japanese games like Beyond Oasis, Monster World 4, Trouble Shooter, Land Stalker, Crusader of Centy, Panorama Cotton, Midnight Resistance and Bonanza Bros. represent a lot more what the Genesis really is.

you just posted it

Have sex.

Beyond Oasis is incredible. I played it for the first time like a year ago and was impressed by how good it is. It's basically A Link to the Past on the Genesis.

Attached: Bobby_bitch_bobby_bitch_catching_fucking_bodies_bitch_bodies_bitch.jpg (480x319, 53K)

I did a couple of weeks ago

>>Sega of America shits out the 32X at the same time Sega is releasing the Saturn
Because guess who was fearing the fucking atari jaguar? Oh that's right, sega of japan

PS42069

They ruined Sega