It's going to flop

it's going to flop

Attached: 1560895463399.jpg (600x600, 152K)

check my 5

check this 5 + 1

Hype can sell anything.

The only thing that's going to flop is my fat cock on your mums face OP

>The seething Xtranny tells xerself for the 27th time

Nah, for all it's weirdness and pretense, for all the hiking simulator bits, it still has guns, vehicles, and action sandboxes. it'll do fine.

If you look at the letters that are dripping it spells Eat Standing

it looks like its going to achieve the feeling of weightiness that RDR2 was going for

Critically? That's possible
Financially? Absolutely not. It'll sell based on current hype alone no matter the actual quality.

No, it spells u r gay

No no
As a matter of fact, if you look at the remaining letters: D H R, you will see a funny Easter egg.
Dr. H, or Dr. Hideo [Kojima]. This is because like a doctor, Kojima is healing the gaming industry.

Attached: 7966380A-7690-4A95-8A37-B6258E46C6E3.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Cyberpunk stole all the hype

That Benji Sales guy says pre orders are tracking to make it his highest selling game yet. But that's just some insider speculation so take it with a grain of salt.

not likely, cause it's kojimbo. it's probably going to be a boring shitfest of a "game" tho, and journos are gonna call it an "experience" and praise it to try and seem intellectual

it's gonna be avant garde and it will launch kojima's career in hollywood
why would anti-kojima drones hate this game when it's gonna be the game that will get kojima out of the gaming industry

Attached: 1548557498598.jpg (828x825, 245K)

Hi different user, it’s funny that you say that, because if you take those three letters D H R, and turn them into numbers based on their position in the alphabet, 4 8 18, then add them together: 30.
Do that with the release date of Death Stranding. Kojima is a clever man.

This. It's literally going to be the TORtanic of the decade.

I've already pre-ordered the deluxe edition so it doesnt matter to me how well it does in sales.

Get the actual release date: 8th of November(11) and change it to letters: H K: Hideo Kojima.
It’s not a random date. It’s a signature.

November 8th 2019?
11+8+19=38
So what?

i cant wait for the game to be nothing but snakes and ladders with the occasional 30 minute long cutscene.

Month comes before date in Japan.

So do surnames.
Kojima Hideo would make more sense in Japan.

Why didn't you just write it out like that in the first place?

Now add that to 30: 68.
Add 6+8= 15. Change that to a letter and you get O, which represents your mouth when playing Death Stranding.

Kojima greatest sin was that he didn't breed Joosten right. That girl needs to be impregnated immediately.

Because I forgot about that fact until you pointed it out.

Oh shit. That's also the action button.

That is a better theory

Fair enough.

check this 3

>implying I didn't preorder it
>and also for my friends
We're all hyped.

Literally guaranteed GOTY 2019 much less a financial success.
COPE.

Attached: 1559192467584.jpg (893x483, 136K)

Check this 723

it will be a commercial and critical success, but the gameplay will be uninspired and the cinematics will be heavy handed and pretentious

Attached: 1503236409725.png (278x297, 135K)

So it'll be a great game and you'll be forced to use vague and ill defined criticism to justify your contrarianism.

NO NO IT WON'T DON'T SAY THAT

Kojimafags are ready to eat any shit out of Hideo ass

it's possible, but unlikely based on what we've seen so far.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 1.71M)