HOLY SHIT HE FINALLY DID IT

HOLY SHIT HE FINALLY DID IT

Attached: 20190619_213615.jpg (367x507, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045532751
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who did what

What did he do? is he finally not the worst of the group? I guess since Landis got outed (again) Jack could bump up to a close last place

finally killed himself?

James looks good with a shaved head

looks a hundred times better

is he now a she?

Attached: confuced (semen) demon lord.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

stop being a fag and just say what he did nigger

Patreon post said that he's signing off from RLM and he's joining some other internet group as a video editor

He'll never be the worst as long as Josh exists.

SHE SAID NIGGER

Attached: 1560032550881.png (231x363, 208K)

Well, good luck in his future projects. As long as the main three guys are around, I don't mind.

Holy shit James Rolfe shaved his head?

>RLM losing SJWMOBY
>Mega64 just confirmed as WigNat friendly
WE'RE TAKING IT BACK

Attached: trump1.jpg (2186x1639, 255K)

lie

>ITT people who can't notice photoshop

Seeing as how he doesn't work for them I doubt that.

WHERE DID THE HAIR GO

there can never be a truer statement

beardfat is worst

Drunk Jack is good

This is a board for discussing video games.

>they cancelled previously recorded because the only reason people watched the stream was in hopes of Jay or Mike showing up

Attached: Hogan2.jpg (393x380, 53K)

They didn't even want to do it in the first place.

Is that true? Don't bullshit me, I'm very gullible

Then why did they do it, smart guy?

>all these people who think aidsmoby is james rolfe
how do you scum spend so much time on the internet and not watch any good content

Attached: Charlottepickles.jpg (200x208, 9K)

Yea Forums has been saying that for months but Jack keeps popping up in videos

They're literally twins.

Attached: AVGN.jpg (1091x611, 331K)

They had a Machinima contract for a short while and were pressured to make them in return for hosting shitty cut down HitB episodes.

I forgot that people with autism have trouble with faces, my bad.

Is he really leaving? He wasn't my favorite mind you, but he's less annoying than Josh.

>We will never have the perfect Best of the Worst crew of Mike/Jay/Jessi/Rich ever again
The only thing keeping me alive is the Mike/Jay/Rich/Macaulay episodes

avgn?

>that
>twins
aight

No it's wrong I cannot handle reality anymore

Josh is good on Re:view since being a Jay-tier movie hipster is good for those.

the best host combo is mike/jay + those 2 canadian special effects guys

No lie, I enjoyed PreRec. Everyone else on Twitch just seemed overtly autistic. Jay episodes were comfy because you got movie talk.

WTF is Mega64 thinking? They fucked up with this PPS stream.

Yeah, but they still missed their mark. They have actual experience with movie scripts, directing, editing, etc. But the only time they leveraged it was with Order 1886. They could have actually developed a successful place for themselves if they took on the "cinematic" ambitions of game studios.

It didn't work because RLM fans expect decent production, and don't actually want a non-edited podcast.

It would have done fine as edited Let's Plays, but it takes a very particular personality and a very particular audience to pull off the unfiltered garbage that is streaming. And by "pull off" I mean "find someone who will tolerate it".

But they openly disliked the "cinematic" ambitions of game studios.

Exactly. Bringing attention to the incompetence of those studios, instead of being one of the million e-celeb cocksuckers who jizz at the thought of a cinematic game would have been a plus. Not just stating, "I don't like," but being able to say, "Here's how it fails, cinematically," would have filled a pretty good niche.

I don't know if it is true, but one of their most popular stream videos was the one where they invited Jay to play the new Friday the 13th multiplayer game and Jay was just pointing out all the references in the game, explaining where the devs got those references from and getting quite decent in the game at the end of the stream.

Really comfy.

Great point, user. They should have gone through David Cage games, old FMV games, etc.

Yep, he beat A20.

>old FMV games
Harvester is a cinematic masterpiece.

>watching anything that has anybody besides mike/jay/rich

Attached: 1560799595089.jpg (295x350, 18K)

All the streams with Jay there are super comfy like that. Just him talking about random old movies while a video game happens in the background.

what happened?

Charls is on Mega64's PPS stream right now. Lots of MDE fans are flooding the chat and discord.

Should I know who that is?

Do you know Sam Hyde? MDE is Sam Hyde's ""altright"" comedy group and Charls was a former member

Much better, he has a great skull shape. Now he needs to lift and grow a beard.

LINK YOU FUCK

twitch DOT tv/videos/441527147

thanks nigger

Literally who or what the fuck is this thread about

how does every conversation about redlettermedia somehow included mega64?

>go to the king's castle and enter the throne room
>no royalty are there, instead there's just a bunch of peasants whinging and throwing shite everywhere
How is this a big surprise?

Give me the dream team of Mike/Jay + Colin and Macaulay Culkin

Fuck off Gay Moby!

No surprise, Rich is insufferable when Mike's not there to knock him down a few pegs.

Mike is shit as well. Jay is literally the only good thing on RLM now that Home Alone fag is on. Also that ONE random "new" guy that was just in one video lol.

This, Jay+Josh Re:views are the best thing on the channel.

Rich has some of the most pleb opinions known to man.

And he is shaped like a full garbage bag

Jay > Mike > Rich with Mike > Macaulay > Canadians > Jessie (RIP) > Len > Freddie > Rich without Mike > Josh > Max Landis > Jack

>Holy shit James Rolfe shaved his head?
wooooooooow

Jessie was only good with Jay. Macaulay is Josh tier.

>Jay > Mike
nigga wut?

The Canadians are based, one of them is literally Canadian Jay without a beard, it's hilarious.

Also didn't one of them legit win an oscar for visual effects or something?

I still cant believe i'm friends with Rich Evans on Steam.

Attached: 1497304196047.jpg (280x330, 19K)

Wait, did AVGN get cancer?

>Jay > Mike
In terms of opinions, absolutely, but Jay doesn't have the charisma to carry a show. Mike is the big comedic draw and carries the RLM label on his malformed, obese back.

What is he playing nowadays?

I'd rather have Aidsmoby than Beardfat.

link his profile

Doom, FTL. Sometimes his gf plays games like Planet Coaster
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045532751

What happened to Jessie? Was it a falling out, or did she just move on?

neither, she just doesn't want to be in videos anymore

People from Yea Forums started stalking her and sending her creepy shit in the mail.

Classic Yea Forums.

I loved how Jessie teased Rich. Really brought out that tortured soul out for all to see.

Josh seems to miss out on any joke or irony. At least Jack gets the humor, he's just bad at jokes. Josh does have valuable movie analysis but I'd rather have them make dumb jokes than talk about hipster movie shit like Pink Flamingos

You are aware that these internet celebrities ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS, right Yea Forums?

I believe it but I don't think it was ever proven or confirmed by anyone on the inside. Probably just had her fill of it, she spent most episodes bickering with Rich after all.

How is this thread still up. Mods are sleeping I guess.

>Thinking any of the core RLM members are bad.
You people are philistines.

>Probably just had her fill of it
This is what I think too. She never seemed nearly as enthusiastic as the rest of them with the idea of watching 6 hours worth of shit films and then spending 2 hours discussing how shit they were.

Rich has some pleb opinions but I really think he's genuine and not really a poser. He doesn't really shittalk about something he doesn't know. Also;

Mike > Jay > Rich > everyone else

>Mike
>charisma
lol ok Mike

Dry wit and lowbrow humour is charisma, user, not just being an amiable slick host.

Jay is fine, a good foil with good opinions, but ultimately people show up to the channel to watch Mike make poo-poo jokes, no matter how hard they push other people who show up to the channel.

She totally broke up with Mike.

My favorite episodes don't even have Mike in it.

And they could have pointed out why. If it is. Dunno, never played it myself.

Attached: 1235278364875273.jpg (600x338, 150K)