He doesnt dual wield

>he doesnt dual wield

Attached: 1525901919608.jpg (500x580, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NpYqFJxVuBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I prefer duel welding desu

Attached: duel welding.jpg (284x177, 14K)

>using swords
>not just using the special beam cannon

Attached: 1534405756268.jpg (500x282, 54K)

>dual wield
>not supreme s&b

Attached: 1402623344536.jpg (900x1093, 237K)

you only like to dual wield so much because
BECUASE YOU HAVE TWO DADS YOU

Gods gave you two hands which you use for your weapons. I can respect that. To bad it doesnt compare to my magnum dong

Attached: 3688945-guts1.jpg (427x640, 126K)

>dual wielding
>ever

Attached: 1488400496106.gif (616x577, 970K)

I also don't throw stones

Attached: Berserk - Berserk 226 - 24.jpg (1176x1600, 280K)

>he doesn't use 2h weapons

>not using spears

Attached: 1538953338786.jpg (1920x2663, 463K)

>using melee weapons

Attached: 100F2891-D299-4438-995F-BFE4F36586DD.jpg (342x216, 21K)

>effectively the same damage as a giant sword but you can slot in twice as many upgrades because 2 weapons
Why don't more people realize dual wielding isn't just a meme?

Attached: Boner Shrug.jpg (300x198, 9K)

Can't get me
nuh uh
can't hit me
nope
can't get me

Attached: roman.jpg (564x704, 51K)

>requires twice the grind, farm and cost
the only good dual wielding is only with daggers, anyway

technically still dual wielding

>spear
>not using chain spear

Attached: MMZ2_Zero_(Chain_Rod).jpg (1309x1584, 235K)

no theres only 1 thing worth duel wielding and thats two handed swords. Titan grip style

>not just two handing the shield

>2handed weapon
>Only need half as many upgrades
>Can use all your best upgrades and have it effect everything

Based spearchad

>not dual wielding 2 shields

>twice the grind, farm, and cost
Why complain about gold/time when the end result is dealing Mercurial Greatsword-tier crit damage and having the ability to both stun-lock and DOT your enemy to oblivion on the process?
Plus, if you spent that much time farming any semi-tolerable rare gear you probably have room for at least 2 more enchantments/runes/jewstones to give you more proc damage/effects per weapon.
I swear, sometimes I think INT should be a prerequisite for dual wielding along with DEX. Brainlets just can't see the advantage.

Attached: Brainlet Loading.gif (500x493, 631K)

>he doesn't dual wield shields

Attached: 17319243121.jpg (427x430, 86K)

>not dual wielding fists

What's a cool game that features a lot of different weapons and isn't a mmo

I'm here for the scraps

your dad should have swallowed you

>Baldur's Gate II
>point of DWing is to give the right-hand weapon even more attacks
>thus you only use off-hand weapons that gain extra attacks per round since it goes to the right-hand
>thus a level 13 fighter will have 5 attacks per round, only one of them off-hand
>or 10 attacks per round with improved haste, still only one of them with the off-hand weapon

Attached: 1560812060874.png (657x527, 41K)

What game lets me dual wield shields?

>wielding at all

Depends on formula of the games honestly, some give offhand penalties unless you actively spec it, with the "Two-hand" equivelant getting better.

It also depends on how easy it is to hit damage cap. 2x 5000 > 1x9999 after all, but 1x5000 > 2x2000, but then you have shit like "chance to proc [ability] each strike" and fun things like that.

For example, SHIT GAME Bravely Second lets you Dualwield right off the bat, but gives a 50% reduction in Damage on each weapon, you soon unlock Triple Wield that lets you equip a weapon as a helmet with the same reduction and latterd Quad-Wield that allows helmet and body slot to both have weapons with the reduction. What Dual Wield does is not allow Dual Wield, but remove that damage reduction.

But here comes the crux, that only matters at roughly mid-game because the game favors magic, and since the damage reduction is only for the Physical aspect you can Dual Wield Rods without Dual Wield since the penalty doesn't apply to the magic boost, so you just use another ability instead and still get the stat boost benefit. So the optimal way to play is to dual-wield, but not use dual-wield and instead just cast magic (with the skills that makes you cast magic twice and allow a 25% chance of recasting of magic, including your recasted magic, Bravely Second is very magic biased.).

Attached: Dancer1.jpg (432x585, 238K)

>falling for the dual wield meme
"The force of the blow is twice as powerful for the double-handed grip" - Afro Samurai

Attached: SmartSelect_20180912-225229_Instagram[1].jpg (887x1133, 147K)

Most of the Souls series.

>Protect two niggas at once
>Protect one nigga twice

obligatory youtube.com/watch?v=NpYqFJxVuBc

That Kingdom Hearts video ruined the term "dual wield" for me, can't see it without thinking of it.

kek

Attached: DUAL WIELD.jpg (722x401, 45K)

fuck me, man. i need more afro samurai in my life. maybe a prequel with his dad or some shit

my nigga

I heard the last thing they were doing was a live action film, but that was like nearly a decade ago and I believe they canceled it.

IP is so dead that you can find the full movies on youtube. rip

>2019
>Not dual-wielding GU mines
>ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1523921072565.png (465x510, 301K)

I prefer using an axe.

Attaboy

Attached: DaS3 Character.jpg (1920x1080, 435K)

>not using a two-hander with just one hand

In tales of maj'eyal, some builds use short staffs, which have almost the exact same bonuses as two handed staffs except they're rarer. So you gain power at the cost of the game becoming an awful to play loot RNG-reliant mess.

>Dual-wield staves
>Cast the mightiest spells

>Not going unarmed and using your fists

Attached: symphogear training montage.webm (600x336, 2.7M)

This was such a great show until the 3rd season went full dubstep. Just what were they thinking?

Who /morningstar/ here?

Attached: w_5_0034298_silver-spiked-morningstar_550.png (550x550, 118K)

I hate the Dragonslayer. The handle is too short and the blade is too wide.

Attached: 1560999072532.jpg (427x800, 236K)

I'm no expert on Berserk, but isn't the entire point of the Dragonslayer that it's basically just a giant hunk of metal on a stick?

>not being a sorcerer

Attached: BIG THINK.png (624x624, 56K)

>not dual-wielding two-handers

Retard

They got rid of the wubstep in S4 thankfully

Unfortunately BEAR HANDS tends to be woefully undertuned, either it is a crutch early game, or ny the time you unlock TRUE POTENTIAL you have several copies of Ultima Saber or whatever.that guarantees max damage hits while BEAR HANDS are just out of reach for it.

I still love speccing it though, but let's not pretend devs put effort in them, when they do it is exceptions.

Attached: 1376616420876.gif (340x191, 2.8M)

Any weapon using two hands is fine by me, spearbro.

>he uses bladed weapons

Attached: 227a6197b3167dc099ecd7e3c7a96981.jpg (564x797, 66K)

>Plenty examples of awesome characters who dual-wield
>Picks the milquetoast faggot

Attached: kill yourself.jpg (960x660, 55K)

The other one is on my back

That ps2 gladiator game i think

>He trusts his weaponry to faulty smiths and treacherous casters
>He doesn't make his own armament with his sheer force of will

Attached: 4294016-2490084180-proto.jpg (900x671, 75K)

>kirito is the first thing that comes into his mind when he thinks of dual wielding
2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

It's a big solid chunk of iron that guts handles like it weighs nothing. If Guts weighed like 400 lbs of pure muscle and armor, then the dragonslayer would weigh at least half of that. There's no fucking way he should be able to swing like he does, even if he is peak human. Guts should have the arm strength to punch down trees and the grip strength to crush skulls just to be able to lift it. His golden age sword was much better.

Attached: KiDD4lb.jpg (1633x1021, 93K)

Why does it have the recess in it?

user it's fucking fantasy fiction with magic and fairies and shit and your major gripe is "sword too big hurr"?

Berserk went to shit after Guts had his rematch with Zodd in the graveyard of swords. After that the JRPG party formed and Magic was introduced.

>dual wield shields
>have a third shield on your back so bitches can't sneak up on you
I like the way you think

Get on my level.

Attached: 49B6F8FF-938A-4019-A015-B06A9EC1D75B.png (606x420, 367K)

>not dual wielding spears

>not being a master of all weapons

Attached: weird.png (300x300, 50K)

fucking this

Guts its not a normal human.
All the apostol kills and the magical bullshit had made him something else.

Im waiting for the reveal that he has become a pseudo apostol/ anathema of the god hand or something of the like.

I love dual wielding but it always seems fucking worse than 1h or 2h in most games.

2h greatsword is hard to beat

>realizing it's kirito yourself
user, I've watched SaO as well but I didn't recognize the character from the back of his head. Got something you wanna say, champ?

Attached: the wall.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

Weapons are good....yes.....
HOWEVER

Attached: fmt.jpg (3154x2493, 796K)

>Got something you wanna say
yeah, you're a fucking liar and pathetically trying to make shit up to save face

games where dual wielding is upgrade kino:
>???

Attached: 1550428872766.jpg (658x462, 44K)

>Kuma’s game was so bad they delisted it and canceled the sequel plans.
Damn

>Game has melee and magic
>Magic becomes completely broken by end game with insane damgage AND utility
>meanwhile melee only increases in damage linearly and falls behind with no utility, and still falls behind in damage as well.

Are there games where this doesn't happen?

The joke is that it was commissioned by a mad king and anyone not insane could see it couldn’t possibly be wielded. Then Guts shows up and falls in love with it.

skyrim

two handing one weapon in souls is objectively better regardless of size, and in skyrim the animations are trash even with mods

blades of mercy is best bloodborne tho

Most games are suppose to be like that
>melee good throughout
>magic ''eh'' beginning and finish stronger

>he doesnt pick axe his rivals

Attached: fortnite-no-skin_feature.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

>not strapping a shield to each forearm and wielding a longsword in each hand

Elona

Dual wielding is fucking gay

I'm not the OP, sweaty. :^)

Ive wanted a Black Virgin(Kirito) vs The Chad Swordsman(Guts) meme but cannot into paint for edit.

Most SMT games, the 3rd in particular.

In tales of maj'eyal, people who wield instruments designed for killing are actually the best at killing. Solipsists can deal quite a bit of damage by throwing imaginary hammers at people, and cultists of entropy can deal quite a bit of damage with their spirit bomb that takes 15 turns to charge, but it's nothing compared to what weapon classes can deal. Though over half the weapon classes are technically also users of magic.

Attached: Seven.png (2362x1782, 1.96M)

how is he going to get those blades out of the sheathes

Considering armies still have bayonets on their guns, that means spears are still in use even today