Digimon Wins

Digimon Wins

Attached: D9d899iUYAISoXb.jpg (1200x1200, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZjKL8r3e6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't read nip

I still love shit like this

It's a new V-Pet with X-Antibody versions of Daemon (which appears to take heavy cues from Daemon's Super Mega mode) and Lucemon. I can assume that the copious use of iconography relating to the other "Demon Lord" Digimon means that these two V-Pets are Demon Lord themed.

Attached: 1558763081735.png (1140x1450, 749K)

Who is that smug ass cunt on the right?

the fuck are those "monster" designs

looks like it's probably LucemonX given the similarity to Lucemon FM and the symbol of Pride above it
X-antibody Digimon are always funky looking

Attached: 800px-Lucemon_Falldown_Mode_XW16.jpg (800x450, 66K)

lucemon x straight-up looks like an smt demon, it's amazing. daemon x is pretty cool too, but not as cool as his super ultimate form.

>here's your new DemiKids bro

lilithmon!

Attached: lilithmonx.png (646x686, 542K)

Lucemon shota= Satan from Devilman
Lucemon Falldown= Dio
Lucemon X= Dio ascended

Attached: AIH_DIO.png (990x1080, 1.37M)

バカ外人

oh cool a vmu

Me and my bro had one during late 90's, it always ended in a battle of poo monsters.

>X-antibodies for the Demon Lords
can't wait to see this jew's new form

Attached: Barbamon.jpg (360x480, 52K)

dio's a good comparison, but he also looks a lot like metatron.

Attached: MetatronSH.jpg (1228x1520, 1.7M)

Best girl

i would go down for the purple one

Same. Apparently even losing a battle can cause a "bad care" increase and fuck up your Mon.

So why are we discussing a tamagochi in 2019?

because we're waiting until /vp/ collapses into becoming /mon/

all 7 of the X-demon lords

Attached: 1561001050494.jpg (1303x2048, 559K)

Attached: lucemonx.jpg (1152x2048, 635K)

>the general 'mon threads back on /tr/
Those were the days. Even had discussions about shit like Jade Cocoon.

A 2 inch 720p oled screen costs like 20 bux why the fuck has this shit not changed in 20 years

More profit margin

>look up previous digivice X black and white
>200 dollary doos
>good chance this shit will be expensive too

Attached: 1551720841920.png (1080x1470, 2.26M)

That strikes me as odd as well, there's clearly been at least one device of this sort with full color and everything: youtube.com/watch?v=2ZjKL8r3e6E

Attached: DeMK6hfV4AAqdy7.jpg orig.jpg (894x1024, 126K)

Because Digimon is kino and Pokémon fans jaded by their franchise's current state are finally realising it.

Poor little Beelzebumon

You can get the Digital Monster X for about £40-60 (about 110 Aus dollars or 77 US dollars), or at least you could at release, so that's probably around how much this will cost too, as it looks to be a 'second series' kind of device, like the Dukemon and Beelzebumon versions of the Pendulum 20th.

Based
Leviamon looks nice

he really looks out of place now. they should have taken the time to redesign his x form, i never liked the darth maul mask.

Beelzebumon X Antibody (2019 version)

If the localized releases of the 20th Anniversary Digivices sell well maybe they'll send these our way as well.

>Almost half the raisable Digimon are Ultimate level
Isn't that kind of lopsided Bandai?

Attached: Dpetx_ChartB.png (800x444, 146K)

gotta shill the big superpowered bullshit somehow

Funny how back when it started adult level were what there were the most of.

JB sells digipets now

What are the sigils of the Olympic Spirits doing there?

the big superpowered bullshit is kino.

>bullshit mecha looking thing #1
>bullshit mecha looking thing #324
>bullshit mecha looking thing #99999999999999
>bullshit waifu looking thing #4
>bullshit waifu looking thing #875
>bullshit waifu looking thing #999999999999999

Not really. There's too much shit that could destroy the entire planet or universe in an instant because it feels like it at this point, now.

Attached: 1534395856571.gif (500x224, 140K)

I wish they would release a 32x32 v-pet again. 16x16 is not enough for X designs. Sprites on the Digital Monster X were pretty mediocre even taking that into account.

lot of digimon dicksucking going on here lately now that some games are going to switch.

Attached: 1470852438905.png (371x353, 148K)

I've been a fan of the series since adventure so I'm just happy the series isn't in the shitter. That and Survive is coming to PC so that's nice too.

Nah, what happened was, Pokemon fucked up right around the same time Digimon decided to step up

Is it coming out in english?
If not then how the fuck do I care?

>Over $50
>preorders out everywhere
>scalpers will be selling them for $100+
dead on arrival

... why isn't this shit a phone app yet?

because phone apps are soulless zoomer shit while v-pets have soul.

You can buy Digiman V1s for $35 for the moment. I think Big W still has online pre-orders open. Unsure if Europoors and Amerifats are getting the re-release.

Digichads finally are rising up. We were the true digichadenstined all along

Because it's very niche. People demand phone games be free with easy to ignore micro transactions. You can't dickride nostalgia on a phone game to milk retarded 30 year old+ millennials for $40-$50 a pop for a cheap plastic keyring.

The Garlic champions.

The real question is, when are they going to put X-Digimon in the new console games.
Digimon Links was ok, but the fact that the only way to get megas was through gatchashit or keep farming for pieces untill the RNG gods decided to pity you killed it for me. All I wanted was a BlackWarGreymon X ffs.

Attached: 1543702546241.png (1000x1000, 230K)

>digimon dicksucking
god i wish

Attached: 1559538499104.jpg (557x570, 163K)

>tfw I just pre-ordered one
Thanks user, I was looking everywhere for somewhere that was selling these fuckers and couldn't find them.
Can't wait to get my nostalgia-rush when it shows up.

No worries
Nice trips!

so do these have the online fighting feature or do I need to buy two to actually rank up since no other person is going to have one of these.