I-I may not have Banjo, Ridley, or K.Rool... But I'm still the best smash game right? :'(

I-I may not have Banjo, Ridley, or K.Rool... But I'm still the best smash game right? :'(

Attached: 220px-Super_Smash_Bros_Melee_box_art.png (220x307, 124K)

It's still my favorite yeah, although Ultimate is definitely a great game too. The aerial momentum and the microspacing options make movement feel great. It feels great to control.

Yeah, it still plays the best

Haha
No. You were literally only the best before Brawl came out.

yeah yeah

Attached: 1560719903591.png (570x770, 390K)

Only stupid fucking losers who can't adapt to new stimuli play melee. It's the definition of sunk cost fallacy.

considering i weigh under 300 lbs and not a nostalgiafag im gonna say now

Yeah, Ridley, Banjo, and K Rool are meme characters

Nobody even likes them outside rosterfag circlejerks. The only exciting thing about them is that they were so dead you didn’t expect to see them again.

Attached: DA276AE9-5608-4271-B6F9-53C48B7524B5.png (682x676, 382K)

But it has that pterodactyl

What's his endgame?

I love Melee and Ultimate. They're both great games.

yeah

Attached: 1541248800208.webm (600x338, 1.23M)

What about the other newcomers? Everybody seems to love Joker.

Best for sweaty manchildren who cant move on.
Not for anyone else in the world

>m-more characters and stages mean it's better1!

By that logic Street Fighter 5 is better than Third Strike.

I hesitate to say which Smash game is the 'best', since each smash is simply unique. I will say this: I've never played another fighting game quite like Melee

Why do I need them when I have Sonic, Tails and Toad?

If you care about gameplay.
If I was an autistic fanfiction roster faggot I'd have to resort to playing some slow, boring ass game by comparison.

It is. SF3 is broken and practically solved. SF5 has a bunch of quality of life improvements and has a huge pool of players, relative to SF3 on fightcade.

The difference is the people who play SF3 don't just play SF3. They try other games. They learn. They adapt. They may not move on, but at least they don't cling to their past and are constantly afraid of new things. Melee players are autistic morons that have buried themselves so far into a single game that they feel like playing something new means they're falling behind.

Fuck that. Life is too short for you to be a pathetic wimp.

Yeah, who needs those chars when you got Fox, Falco, Marth, and Sheik anyways?
inb4 “muh Falcon & Pikachu”

Attached: 45D18754-D373-4CA3-BAD1-70E6678E1882.jpg (303x166, 7K)

you can't just inb4 an argument and think you completely invalidate it