Please, Yea Forums, you're my final hope

please, Yea Forums, you're my final hope
for the last week I've been trying to remember a game which I played back when I was a smol 4-9yrs old fag. The problem is that I have no fucking clue about when I actually played it and what the name or even genre was. The only things that I remember are that this game maybe had lots of black humour, very absurd plot and was a 3rd person shooter with maybe linear level design. Everything was kinda cartoony, and story was shit but dear god I need to know which game that was. It probably came out in 2003-2009, but I have no fucking clue exactly when. Please, help me, Yea Forums, you're my only and last hope

Attached: 0UNmWVy8jcE.jpg (960x958, 133K)

I-ninja

destroy all humans

what console

Oddworld Stranger's Wrath
or Darkwatch: Curse of the West

I dunno if it even was released on consoles but for sure I played it on a PC

Armed and Dangerous except that game has a good story

nope, nope, nope and, sadly, nope.

I think I kinda fucked up and didn't provide enough information, but this game was based in an american town, maybe in 90s maybe in 00s, I dunno. There were black people in this game, actually, I think, a lot of them, and no, this wasn't san andreas. Also, if i recall correctly, there was a lot of vomiting for some reason, maybe as a 'very funny' joke

Total Overdose?

duke nukem time to kill

Mercenaries 1 or 2?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

nope, nope and nope
damn, i guess I'll never know what the fuck that game was. It was absurd as shit tho, like someone back then thought "random = funny" and tried their best to make a lot of random mess

Eat Lead?

State of Emergency?

Attached: F7B8BED5-8BA1-417C-948A-5150C7415B78.jpg (300x300, 27K)

bugs...

TIMESPLITTERS 2

Attached: E4B02201-D136-4011-B8DD-5CE1FF9B28C9.gif (171x199, 39K)

I was thinking timesplitters but that’s not a TPS

Bad Day LA?

wow, what the fuck.
I was trying to remember what artstyle this game had and then compare it to something. I remembered that somewhere around the time I played it, American Mcgee's Grimm came out and I played it too, so I started to remember that these games had a kinda similar look in terms of cartoony things and stuff. And then it hit me.
Open google
Type "American Mcgee video games"
Here it fucking is boys
American Mcgee's Bad Day LA
jesus christ this game looks ugly now. In my mind it looked way more cool and even somewhat funny.
But anyway, here it is. Thanks for nothing I guess

Attached: 220px-Bad_Day_LA_cover[1].jpg (220x310, 33K)

yup. already posted about it. thx anyway

>thanks for nothing
>

Drake of the 99 dragons?

Can anyone help me too? Thinking of a game that was probably ps1. Your character was some kind of gangster and when you died you didn't just respawn but you started another game in a Hell-like place with possibly another character. One of the characters had goggles/glasses on a bit like riddick I think. Last played it when I was probably about 4! (I'm 19 now) might even be a gamecube game

what was the setting of this game? the time it's story took place in or something like that, even an art style may be helpful

I'm really not sure desu... I think the first mission takes place in a scrap yard

whats that one game where you play as a ginger and u fight this other guy whos really mean in a school. think his name was henry or something

Bully?

oh fuck yeah thats the one, time to play it, thanks bro

No problem breh

Shadowman maybe?

MATE that is exactly it thanks so much. I've literally been trying to remember that game for over 10 years

Kek I got almost everything wrong about it but you still knew the game. What made you know? The goggles and the hellish world?

Shadow man is the best game I played as a lad. Remake fucking when? Had that game on N64 now have it on PS1 and play it on PS3 but man it runs like crap. My younger brother got it on his laptop but i wanna play it with a controller

It must be absolute gaming Kino if I remember it 15 years on after playing it once (once!) I'm gonna buy a ps1 just so I can play it again

you can buy it on steam

Nice

Just get the PC version, the PS1 port is garbage.

What about my game? I remember my brother playing it on his PC. It was a mature, 2.5D video game released prior to 2003 with rollable cars that the player can steal.

I distinctly have a memory where the player could drive off a bridge and destroy their vehicle. I believe it had failable missions. It was dark and had a somewhat realistic city. The player might have also been able to go into buildings and use fire.

It wasn't Grand Theft Auto but it might have been a similar game.

Brute force

>There's a sequel

Attached: Shadow_Man_Second_Coming.jpg (256x363, 29K)

Metal Arms Glitch In The System

Yes the game is my all time favorites. The soundtrack atmosphere and world are incredibly well done and creepy. But like Said. Get it on pc. The PS1 (which I have it on) does not run well and is a downgrade from PC and Dreamcast believe it or not.

I'm having the same problem. It was a PC game with top down shooter elements similar to Binding Of Isaac and you were in a mansion of some kind. The last boss was a giant head that was your dad.

Attached: 1560667966874.png (670x578, 345K)

I'll get it on PC then lads

postal?