What are your red flags Yea Forums?

What are your red flags Yea Forums?

Attached: red-flag.jpg (800x800, 62K)

>dyed hair
>likes horses
not even once

anytime I hear the word "procedural" and any time devs start talking about how deep and engrossing they consider their story because that just means "our game will have a lot of walky talky moments"

Attached: Collage-winnie-1024x538.jpg (1024x538, 55K)

this

tattoos

>Open-world sandbox

>when they said there will be lots more content without going into detail
When Oblivion was announced, handcrafted dungeons were talked about even though they all looked the same. When they said Skyrim would have a ton of quests when half of them are radiant.

>Open World
>Shooter of any kind
>Dystopian Setting
>Unwarranted crafting system with no depth
>Character is too small/Game is too zoomed out
>Slow, lack of potential in the options, low APM

prodecural animations are pretty neat if you ask me

>game uses the word ''incel'' unironically
Yikes !

>battle royale

>OPEN WORLD
>RPG ELEMENTS
>SONY
>CRAFTING SYSTEM
>THIRD PERSON ACTION
>FIRST PERSON SHOOTER
>ROCKSTAR
Just a few.

Attached: 1541142152157.gif (326x300, 852K)

>the sun has fallen out of orbit with the earth

Open world
Action WRPG
Sandbox
Sports
Racing
Visual novel
Naughty Dog
Ubisoft
CD Projekt Red
Bioware.

I've written off the entire looter shooter concept/genre as a bad game flag, borderlands, division, destiny, all the same shit and once you add looting to a shooter game good gunplay flies out the fucking window

when you have to mash a button to go fast.

nazi flag

Day one update
Always online

A pride flag next to your twitter handle

Remake

open world
multiplayer focus

> Inclusive
> Free To Play
> Woman MC

Yea Forums likes it

Open world, crafting, politics.

Long ass overly serious intro pertaining to a story that really isn't all that interesting and cannot be skipped. usually starts off by people doing things slowly narrated by a deep voiced monotone man talking about some acient prophesies i really don't give a shit about.
>long ago there was a princess who tried to silently break wind and it created a crack in the fabric of reality and demons came through to wreak havoc
lots of games honestly need a "skip intro sequence?" and just drop you at the beginning of the game if their shit is too long and winded and especially if its a second playthrough i don't need all that shit.

>Developer: Valve
>>Free-to-Play

Female Protagonist

Voice acting
"Cinematic experience"
Real time combat RPG

>racing game
>flagship cars are DLC
I don't mind if they're one-offs like the Lamborghini Veneno or the Centenario, but you have to be absolutely retarded to not have the newest offering like the 812 Superfast as part of the main game.
The Crew did this (unsurprising move from Ubishit), by having the new Corvette locked and only available if you buy their shitty Ubisoft currency, but the old ZR1 as part of the main lineup. The same happened with the Viper models, and some of the Ferraris.

>Female Protagonist
>westen

Attached: MFW.png (931x280, 458K)

>rougelike
>randomly generated world