youtu.be/VFLkuUeiPpo
youtu.be/j01g8DYULO4
youtube.com/watch?v=fpwGyYTWCnc
youtube.com/watch?v=MqEvRBl0pgE
youtube.com/watch?v=N8axhZzIdWY
youtu.be/d5HT8HoiAHg
youtu.be/ydUt7GcQBO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Inb4 500+ bump limit thread between weeb autistic fedoralords arguing the philosophy of Deathnote and Light VS L blahblahblah

Nobody cares, faggots. It's fictional. You're not L. You're not Light. You're not some 300+ super detective with autism that solves crimes for the police. You're just a regular weeb with autism who works a mediocre job and shit posts on a basket weaving yogurt eating Malaysian board with other social rejects and losers about anime and video games.

You claim to be a player but I fucked your wife

Why the fuck did Light turn into a total retard against Near?
>By the way, leave a space in the middle of the names when you write all of them down. If they don't all die, write my name in the space so they don't know I was the last person written down.
Is it that fucking hard?

I would have liked to have seen an alternate ending where Light wins. Like what would society have looked like 10 or even 20 years in the future? He already had a cult following and it was pretty much a religion at that point. I just imagine the religion becoming global, but I don't know how Light would have maintained his identity at that point. His popularity would have been way too high. At the very end of the manga you can see a large group of cult worshippers for Kira and one woman who looks just like Misa is shown.

You don't even need to go that far. Just roll up a page, put it in a tube, lube it up, and literally shove it up Mikami's ass until it's game time. If you really wanna take over the world, you gotta play as dirty as you can.

You can't ever show the bad guys winning on public television, that's illegal.

Whats there to argue about, Light was a faggot with a god complex end of story. He was also a shitty swim coach.

You must not be familar with Deatnote threads. It's nothing but Light is better than L because blah or L was superior and correct because blah.

It's mostly neckbeards and edgelords arguing over nothing.

>shitty swim coach.
What?

I couldn't into death note because light is such an egotistical faggot. dropped it as soon as L died. He was the real protagonist.

Im not, and Im glad for it

How new are you?

>Main character uses ultimate attack on villain
>Villain seems dead
>Everyone celebrates
>Villain comes back and blows up one of the MCs friend.

Attached: DicksOutForKrillin.jpg (2200x1080, 532K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_GNqQ7N5aAM

this is a main character losing it thread, you and are the autistic weebs here

Holy shit how have I never seen this? This is hilarious.

Attached: don.jpg (772x768, 111K)

>How DARE people discuss the series they like!

You can discuss, but not to an autistic level. Discussing the philosophical nature of Deathnote does nothing for you in the real world. I mean, unless you are considering killing people or you're a sociopath.

Death Note's second half isn't nearly as bad as its reputation which was mainly due to a bad anime adaptation. The differences between Nears detective style and L's are much more well pronounced in the manga

Attached: 1505491221854.gif (500x281, 1.71M)

The author is a fucking hack.
Have you read platnium end?

How can your feet smell if they don't have a nose?

This. Part 2 whiners are animefags

God damn it that OST fucking SSS+
youtu.be/Yexm-CIIzf0
youtu.be/xFx8Aiu5Sdk
youtu.be/mqet4vHN9eM
youtu.be/WlE0Gmsf5s0
youtu.be/ruiXmrmWSUY
youtu.be/7qhdsk6aTd0
youtu.be/fznHWFIvGlk
youtu.be/0dahZOlHClE
youtu.be/kWs1vj1wbrQ
youtu.be/WJW_ldC7sUA
youtu.be/VFLkuUeiPpo
youtu.be/j01g8DYULO4

Guess what fedora tipping faggot? You wasting your time here projecting and arguing with other faggots about why they shouldn't be discussing something does nothing for you in the real world either.

Attached: tenshi this guy is a fucking idiot.png (553x454, 208K)

Light was right and I'm not even edgy

Cope

>Series revolves around the Protagonist vs Antagonist
>Protagonist wins
>Introduce new antagonist out of fucking nowhere just so that the series doesn't end with the protagonist winning

It was shit

I love all the chillwave tracks. When I had to wake up at 3 am to drive to work in the next town over, those were the tracks that soothed my soul on those empty, dimly lit highways. They're perfect for driving through the city at night.

Attached: BB501FF4-B9E2-4226-8885-3E2A3183F453.png (182x82, 4K)

Teach me how to swim, Light.

This. Most people agree criminals shouldn’t be kept alive.

I'm still disappointed with how they butchered the ending.
Not only did they remove the whole fucking point the ending was trying to make but also Ryuk literally laughing at Light as he writes his name infront of him was much more interesting scene that him just sitting somewhere and saying some monologue.

Attached: 1535894218909.jpg (846x1024, 59K)

Not really. That's why jail is a thing. And death penalty barely helps lowering crime rates anyway.

Light was wrong

And fuck you

Attached: 1554133894803.png (631x710, 1003K)

>Low of Solipsism

Attached: 1540484828430.png (812x634, 582K)

Yeah I agree, I like how in the manga Light squirms on the floor and begs for his life, it really contrasts the god complex that he had built up.

fucking based, how will weebs recover

I hate how they put out the hints suggesting that Light became a Shinigami. It ruins the whole point about how death is equal for everybody .

Why were M and N so shit

Attached: 2WoAB.gif (225x127, 2.66M)

>thread about characters losing it
>first post is by some user who is "losing it"

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Attached: eh nande.gif (200x200, 742K)

Damn man I just binged this again. My first anime rewatch.
Sadly it's the quintessential anime superpower thriller. Nothing else really measures up

Attached: original.jpg (400x282, 16K)

>characters express pride

Attached: ceb38dde2244ccf049008e80e9511084.png (1935x1348, 2.89M)

This. A year after Light dies in the manga its even stated that the global crime rate had gone back up to normal like nothing had ever happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=fpwGyYTWCnc

>Ratatosk mode

Attached: 1531884244693.jpg (371x458, 30K)

>main character knows they can kill

Attached: 1524789858737.png (736x627, 110K)

>main character is just an edgelord seeking conflict solely for the thrill

Attached: 23b77d8c709eb48d398d5566d24059171493843713_full.png (640x482, 262K)

>Main character knows the truth exists beyond the gate

Attached: 1537575748404.png (577x480, 234K)

Attached: The Truth Exists.jpg (333x500, 34K)

now they've lost it?
does the truth lie just beyond the gate?

>Main character is just howling in the shadows

Attached: 1560235064637.jpg (512x384, 20K)

>main character can confuse enemies

Attached: 1445888558295.jpg (428x1272, 157K)

s-sakujo

>No Yotsuba theme
Shame
youtube.com/watch?v=MqEvRBl0pgE

I like how autistic Near was. L's thing was eating food, Mello eats chocolate, Near just plays with his fucking toys until he reaches a conclusion

based manga chads

I absolutely love it. So many little scenes, like when they're flying to Japan and his chaperone has to hold the toy he's not currently playing with. I think people would appreciate Near more if he got more scenes of just genuine interaction, but his separation from Light compared to L stopped that from happening.

Contact was fantastic.

>didn't post Kitai
youtube.com/watch?v=N8axhZzIdWY
Makes me want to marathon that whole show again

Attached: 1471250857698.jpg (333x333, 45K)

youtu.be/d5HT8HoiAHg
HEY, HEY, I NEED TO SUCK HER
I NEED, I NEED TO FUCK HER

I really hate that meme were people describe Yea Forums as an obscure Asian nationality forum for some obscure hobby. I actually thought it was a boring shitty meme from the beginning and the fact that even the anti meme people use it just makes it worse. I hope this meme dies

i always hear the vocalist saying "faggot" in the second half instead of "fuck her"

WHITE PEOPLE
*drums banging*
WHITE PEOPLE

Why didn't Light just tell Mikami to keep a part a separate part of the notebook for "special occasions" if hes so worried about there being a fake in the first place?

SWACK

Attached: GxG2s3.gif (320x180, 1.42M)

HEY HEY NINGEN SUCKER

near's team discovered the notebook by absolute luck. light had the whole game locked up, he had no reason to take extra measures because he was already clear.

i've always hated the end of death note, totally brainless ending that threw everything away.

Attached: 1545704356369.jpg (1600x1114, 469K)

Why did Mello give up?

But is the contract worth the price?

Attached: 1532451528176.jpg (338x600, 111K)

>implying I have a job

something about chocolate

Who’s she?

>he can't read

how about you try some sexual intercourse?

used to listen to this song so often when i was a kid, listening to it now brings back so many memories
youtu.be/ydUt7GcQBO0

Attached: 03ad71abf3741f3188428ff0d95d1616.gif (500x373, 1020K)

After slightly learning mahjong I can finally ask the question of what the fuck is Akagi doing
I watched the show a long time ago and forget what the situation was but what the hell are those calls?