Meanwhile on Rebel Flagship Yea Forums

Attached: Flagship_Whole.png (566x511, 96K)

I really fucking hope we don't get cheesed by some asshole with heavy lasers and hull smashers.

hol up, there are no doors in the missile room, how the fuck am I supposed to get ou

Or teleporters.

>tfw all your friends are dead because imperialist scum killed all your friends but not you to avoid activating the death AI

Attached: wG4Blu1[1].png (799x557, 45K)

We've got this AI that targets and repairs for us, dont worry about it

Hey guys, some nice Slugmen sold me these really cool spider eggs! Who wants to watch them hatch with me later?

Hell yeah man, that sounds great!
On an unrelated note, I had the clone bay replaced with a med bay at the last station, cause clone bays a shit.

Attached: 1477349723399.png (636x819, 167K)

I can't believe they're shooting junk at us. Building this thing costs us the yearly production of a small galaxy and they are killing us with space junk.

Attached: flagship vs flakship.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

I really really like this image

Just fire the superweapon the exact moment their shields are weakened by the lasers, it gets them every time.

I hope the (((slug men))) didn't make you pay too much for those.

So, like there's nowhere to shit and there's not even door that connects to the rest of the ship from this station.
Someone's gonna teleport me out of here right?

Yeah man, don't worry about it. It's not like they are ever going to be able to take the teleporter offline.

I'm manning the ion artillery but the dumbfucks in the other stations keep firing their weapons first instead of waiting for me to take down their sheilds. What do?

>too busy playing games to defend the ship

Save it friend, it's all yours.

Bounce your ion blast off of the enemy shield into their weapons.
It won't actually help, but it will be cool as hell.

GUYS HELP, IM TRYING TO READ ZERO-G JUGGS BUT THIS FAGGOT SLUG SLAVE KEEPS GIVING A SMUG LOOK, WHAT DOES HE WANT?

Attached: 1471035484935.png (289x364, 159K)

Attached: step 4: accepting your death.png (278x198, 90K)

Drink the goo user.

Attached: a8e.jpg (768x1024, 198K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: fire.png (521x590, 510K)

accurate
also AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

QUICK SHED THE PORT WING

>But still you reply: we do not accept surrender

Attached: community_image_1397185108.gif (936x540, 73K)

Did you ever unlock that crystal ship?
130 hours and no luck here

I did. took more than a few runs to find both the crystal pod and a rock home world, though.

Attached: Screenshot (11).png (1600x900, 1.04M)

Don't worry nanomachines transform your shit into harmless radiation.

Attached: chernobyl.png (988x614, 632K)

The game isn't worth over a 100 hours.
I downloaded a trainer and some mods to unlock all the ships and make my own.
First i won with all the vanilla ships on normal then started making stupidly overpowered custom ships.
I even made a concentration camp ship, but the game was one my old pc sadly so no pics.

Attached: 1560799734077.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

>tfw no cute mantis gf

Typical zoomer

le boomy zoomy

I played 700 hours, beat the game on hard with every ship, and never found the crystal sector. Fuck crystals.

have sex

le boomy zoomy sex reddit cringe based based sex

dilate

>The game isn't worth over a 100 hours.
Fuck off and die

le dilate boomy zoomy cringe reddit le sex boomy cringe cringe based dilate sex le reddit cringe based

yikes

Its been awhile since I played, but can't you ublock the crystal ship by beating the game with the lanius cruiser?

yikes le reddit cringe based sex dilate le zoom zoom cringe based reddit yikes le dilate boomer cringe based

I think this is the first game I've ever played where you play as the empire instead of the rebels.

cringe and redditpilled

>ublock
oops. meant unlock.

le cringe reddit dilate boomer zoomer cringe based yikes cringe reddit boomer based cringe yikes

big oof

GUYS I'M BEEN ON THE LASER BEAM CANNON FOR THE LAST 5 MINUTES HAILING YOU GUYS. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

That's the bottom of the barrel dude, come on.

based

I'm all out man

Shut the fuck up and DO YOUR JOB

big oof le cringe reddit dilate boomer zoomer cringe based yikes cringe reddit big oof boomer based cringe yikes

let's be real, you were out to begin with

Lads can you fuck a mantis?

Attached: 1507252979617.png (382x417, 325K)

MAYBE GET THE SHIELDS DOWN FIRST YOU FUCKING VIRGINS

Attached: 1548219076769.jpg (552x387, 22K)

Guys, we've got some colonists down on the planet asking for our aid against some giant spiders, should we help them?

Attached: 1383863490242.jpg (441x477, 14K)

Yeah, send the rock niggas in

NO FUCK THIS JOB
THERE'S A FIRE AND THERE'S NO DOOR OR ANYTHING FUCK

Yes, but it'll cost you.

How many credits?

>being an NPC on Easy difficulty
RIP

The game is excellent but unmodded it isn't worth 100hrs.
>go out side, it's summer, have sex

And anyway, why isn't anyone interested in my concentration camp ship?

Attached: hello goy.jpg (474x634, 27K)

Are the rebels really the bad guys?

user, the feds are the bad guys...

But you play as the federation

... And?

the feds think that the slugs should be allowed to live, does that answer your question?

Slugs are good people

oh fuck, these are some lethal memes
post more

But players are supposed to be the good guys
Zommm

Attached: 1507505455300.jpg (882x439, 90K)

What's wrong wiht letting slugs live, so long as they never leave their nebulae?

slugs are space jews and should be eradicated

Nebulae move. In twenty thousand years, those Sluggers might be rubbing their snotty fingers all over *my* planet.

Anyone else want to watch Space Girls Gone ᓵJᒲ!¡ꖎᒷℸ ̣ ᒷꖎ|| ᓵꖌリ⊣ ᓵ∷ᔑ⨅|| 4 with me?

Fucking lanius and their impossible to translate language
Damn right I want to see topless space girls

I did, I unlocked the crystal ships. I just never went to the crystal sector. Apparently you can rename a crystal crew member from a crystal ship (or from the type C rock ship) to a certain name (the name of the crystal being in the stasis pod) to cheat the game and increase the chance to reach the crystal sector but I don't want to do that.