You did hug him, right?

You did hug him, right?

Attached: Brad_RightThing.PNG.png (372x310, 9K)

no, since canonically Lisa is a shitty person

Expensive surgery...

>Lisa

Attached: 1495912053355.jpg (500x307, 86K)

He deserved it

he did nothing wrong

he did everything wrong

This.

holy cringe

Attached: 1551917767514.jpg (720x528, 34K)

Attached: pathetic krool.jpg (1503x1080, 334K)

>game constantly beats you down and robs your stats, party members, items and money without warning
>player starts despising the in game world and doing everything they can to get back at the game
>without warning or any kind of notification game bumps your stats up sky high
>you're breezing through waves of enemies without thinking twice
>you suddenly gain moves unique to horrible abominations you fought without realising it
10/10 build up and payoff

Attached: 1532291829370.jpg (730x767, 77K)

Attached: 1476681921637.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Lisa BECOMES a shitty person and it's mostly due to shit circumstance.

And even when she turns into a piece of shit she still cares for Brad despite his questionable parenting.

>in the original draft of the script if you hugged Brad he was too far gone and bit Buddy's head off
>cut to blackscreen with a crunching noise

Attached: 1558933428343.jpg (349x394, 64K)

You mean buddy

Buddy is a cunt. Brad did not deserve any of this.

Attached: 612378647_preview_Brad.png (3000x1364, 1019K)

Honestly sounds better then what we got.
Lisa the Joyful isn't the worst thing ever, but it suffers what a lot of world-building franchises do like Star Wars, Aliens and Harry Potter where it put to much focus on answering questions that either nobody asked or should've never answered.

he's right, incel

Was this taken out for Joyful? If it was even conceived by then.

The only thing he did wrong was refuse to hear Buddy out. The best case scenario was instead of trying to drag her back home, he accompanies and keeps her actually protected. Instead of just under lock and key for some chance at being a dad.

This so much. Game beautifully wove its gameplay and flow into the story. Only problem is whether or not Brad did everything wrong, but that debate is the game’s ending mystery.

>Was this taken out for Joyful?
I don't think so. From what I understand it was just supposed to be one final kick in the gut in a game full of them. I guess Austin decided it was just too much of a "fuck you" ending.

Attached: 1543119127108.png (601x295, 51K)

Yeah. The Kickstarter stretch goal for Joyful was reached, so he scrapped this.

Would you be Terry's Friend?

Attached: community_image_1420666835.jpg (2560x1440, 234K)

WARNING EXTREMELY CURSED IMAGE DO NOT OPEN

Attached: 1543582323257.png (1053x206, 37K)

It was because Joyful reached it's Kickstarter goal.

Honestly if it's possible to go back and give Dingaling advice I'd say to either not bother with Joyful or rethink it entirely, then have the spoiler ending happen if you took Joy and the happier hug ending we got as reward for not taking Joy.

>Perfect bittersweet ending
>Brad is hugged, and 'dies'
>Becomes back as a Joy mutant for post credit chills
>Austin decides to ruin it with shitty DLC

What was he thinking? I wish I could forget it even exists.

Attached: LISA head splat.gif (126x126, 59K)

i am gonna be honest, Studies came and i could never finish a single Lisa game
This gotta be an edit or the characters on joy,rigth?

It's an edit

Attached: 1554105956685.png (800x550, 1006K)

genuine question: who was in the wrong here? martin for being an abusive rapist or brad for not doing anything about it?

Ironically, people gave him too much money and he needed that money to go somewhere.

Thankfully while it was definitely poorly though out, it's not nearly as bad as something like Alien: Covenant or JK Rowling's insane twitter ramblings. The trilogy as a whole is fine and the last game doesn't ruin the story as a whole, even if it wasn't necessary.

Both. Martin is the greater evil but Brad failed Lisa as a brother.

Marty, obviously Marty. Dude's a tough fight even however many years after the Great White Flash, a fight between him and teen/young adult Brad would be a squash match. Brad fucked up for not reporting Marty to CPS or something, but he can't be held accountable or culpable for something his beast of a father did.

When I realized who Buzzo was when seeing those trippy (and probably inaccurate) flashbacks and why he was so pissed off, it was a great moment for me. Didn't feel like one of those pointlessly cruel villains for the sake of evil anymore. I mean he was wrong, but I understood.

Why was she such a cunt?

Attached: Buddy4.png (158x150, 2K)

I agree with this, but I think by the end, Brad had redeemed himself. It doesn't absolve him of failing Lisa, but he did right by Buddy for as long as he could.

Nobody's perfect, and he couldn't have known Rando wanted to protect her, as well. In the context of their world, it makes sense he wanted to hide her.

Nah, it just didn't make sense for Buddy.

The Painful or The Joyful?

That not Lisa, tranny.

brad is a modern day man thinking there's any hope for females being decent people
he was wrong and paid the price
yes I am an incel and no I dont want to look at your mutilated open wound you call a vagina

> yes I'm an incel

yeah we got that.

She’s a crackhead Joy-powered murder hobo with a clawed up face, maybe missing a nipple, her father figure had her personally execute restrained prisoners who begged for their lives, she watched her second father figure who was actually nice to her(Brad’s dad) get pulled by Brad, and lives in a world where everyone other than Brad and Rando wants to turn her into a cocksock. Just among a few things

She has a pretty understandable reason for being such an angry cunt

Attached: A7CFB217-3A84-4223-AE95-9AE7F8BD3A74.png (400x400, 83K)

What happened to Marty was comeuppance, but Buddy didn't know that. I understand Brad not forgiving Marty, but I also understood why Buddy didn't want to go back. You can only shelter someone for so long before they start looking for answers.

Attached: 1467242042850.jpg (540x651, 114K)