Endless Legends

>Get this game gifted to me years ago
>"well It's sitting on my backlog, better try it out"
>70 dollars worth of DLC
>Some of which was released within the past few years
Holy shit, how dedicated is this franchise's playerbase?

Attached: Endless-Legend-Faction.png (640x480, 324K)

I know you faggots have heard of this, because I've been in Dungeon of the Endless threads before, and I'm pretty sure I've scene endless space discussed before.

Endless Legend is a gem. That is all.

Does the DLC ever go on sale? What is the funnest faction to play as?

I played a bit, but there's too much faffing around with unit customization and suffers from the same problem as other 4x games where there's very little visual stuff to keep the casuals entertained.

Civ V got the idea really well, but even they forgot about the importance of colors and iconic designs in future games.

I find this game's lack of feedback and terrible UI too unbearable play tbqh

Be dragons
Bully the pleb races

Attached: 1535276651117.jpg (130x292, 19K)

DLC does go on sale, yeah. The factions are too varied to tell someone what they'll enjoy the most, as there's something for everyone.
Personally I like Vaulters/Mezari and Allayi, but Cultists and Ardent Mages are cool too.
Broken Lords is for kikes who want an autowin.

I currently have a Broken Lord game going, they're a bit boring because all I've been doing is upgrading towns using dust buy out to generate more shit. I set it to a 600 round game and only about the half mark Have I started a war with dragon men
Except my units are all incredibly underwhelming (Except for the haunts I should probably just horde) and I'll probably get wrecked soon.
I know that one can win by generating a metric fuck load of dust so that will probably happen before my preferred elimination win.

I should have gone cultist, I played a small game with them and their greater dependence on lesser races would probably make them more interesting.

The map is a clusterfuck unless you scroll into colored mode, but what do you mean "lack of feedback"?

If you're running BL you need to pack some healer units in with your troops.

Yeah I've been using the Dust Biships quite a bit, but regardless it feels like everything I fight hits better.

Constantly upgrade your gear and do sidequests to get relics for your leaders. If you're keeping on top of it all, you should be autobattling your way to first place.

Little things that something like Civ does to make something as simple as clicking on a unit feel responsive. It's mostly an audio thing. Button sounds, sounds after clicking where to move. Go into the tech tree and click a tech to research, it makes a nice, solid sound. Also how it looks visually when you hit a button. It's very minor things that add up. Maybe I'm just autistic.

>Quests
>Science
I will admit, I've neglected that shit, I spent a lot of time getting towns to produce as much dust as possible because my starting area had very little industry (but high dust, which I knew was needed for the broken bois).
Not that my towns don't have a high science yield, I just put jack shit in it to meet Dust demands because my industry is shit.

Vaulters are great for science turtling. You get those cities big and meaty then just teleport your units to your other cities across the map and roll your neighbours with superior technology.

How do the bug men play? They sound offense oriented, so I guess investment into city building isn't their thing.

Attached: Dead Eaters.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

kill enemies enslave and eat them

vaulters > dosh lords > everything else
fact

dragon, if you wanna bully people.
roving clans if you wanna roleplay the chosen people.
broken lords if you wanna ball out of control

Attached: 1460324770934.jpg (862x543, 479K)

>vaulters > everything else

Attached: 97e89b0284a7821446b6151599fe4837.jpg (480x472, 24K)

best faction
kill and pillage
expand cities at double rate
influence a fuck
get 50 unit battleborn doom stack to the tune of -20k dust a turn

that's right

Attached: 1560919478304.jpg (749x750, 99K)

I love Vaulters but in ES2 they almost feel like cheating. Plus i love the vodoyani's sweet dust tiddies.

>vaulters
I wish they would have froze along with Auriga.

Attached: Ss4NtpC6hWunxFURTTGDk4.jpg (937x538, 122K)

What is peak cultist gameplay like? How do you win with only one city?

Attached: Murder Puppet.jpg (700x350, 30K)

Game looks pretty but the combat is fucking shit and 3 units per faction is fucking ass.

>3 units per faction
But a multitude of tribal race units to take advantage of.

And half of those are shit.

as far as I understand, you are supposed to convert neutral units and sell them to boost your economy and build your city
Cultists mainly need money and influence and they can just sell all surplus troops to stay afloat.

Not all units, even faction units, can be top tier. Cultist Calvary units are by far the most useless unit in the game.

The bugmen are dope their basically, necrophagia, necrophilia and necromancy for wars not battles.

Dragons suck ass, they're only good as a ((custom race that controls the markets and world peace)))

Attached: necrophage.jpg (474x266, 32K)

and it's not a coincidence

whoops posted wrong pic

Attached: FUCK YOU.png (1440x900, 1.36M)

>but the combat is fucking shit
Why?

>I'm just autistic.

Attached: ferengi soy.jpg (692x530, 84K)

Why would you play that game, all of the race are ugly and can't be fixed.

Attached: thomas-du-crest-portrait-horatio-3-large.jpg (1920x1153, 696K)

>and that's not coincidence
Why?

>H*ratio
Thank the Virtuals for core crackers.

Attached: core cracker.webm (644x362, 2.76M)

>Half the races are ugly
Most are humans.

>Most are humans
xeno's and humans are both sub-Horatio

Attached: best waifus.jpg (768x432, 145K)

>Thank the Virtuals
Yeah because soulless destructive "GMO xeno chimera cyborg" are so much better the soulful beutifying Horatio.

Attached: thomas-du-crest-population-quest-chap3.jpg (1920x1036, 806K)