You faggots don't even have a clue what SOUL means...

You faggots don't even have a clue what SOUL means. You wouldn't know SOUL if it came up to you and punched you in the face.

Attached: file.png (800x780, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGqGirO7yRU
youtube.com/watch?v=I_s1n3ryhio
youtube.com/watch?v=GNU_NPQLKY4
youtube.com/watch?v=7SZ72iqw-j4&list=PLFqTvOsjFbRrSVCtOz0QrK1BFdeFOcQOG&index=11
youtube.com/watch?v=Voht9VSneQE
youtube.com/watch?v=_J2xH18TAvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=98TpesAQTNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Licensed games are negative soul products overhyped by manchilds who's parents carrying the same amount of extra chromosomes as them were unable to decipher good games & buy them good Vidya IPs
Go die in a favela, DBSpic.

>Licensed games are negative soul products
>Assumes I'm a spic because I like DBZ

Kek, alright. Enjoy Fortnite and Minecraft.

t. seething smash tranny zoomzoom
Chads of Yea Forums dominate this board too

Attached: 1480928772823.png (443x451, 162K)

legacy of goku 2 is one of the best games on the gba, fuck off retard

Good game. The future track is liquid soul.
youtube.com/watch?v=QGqGirO7yRU

I hope you aren’t seriously using pic related as an argument as to why you appreciate “soul” more than others
You’re fucking delusional
One of (if not the ONLY) series of licensed anime games to have real soul is the ultimate ninja storm series
>but muh naruto sucks !!!!!
Grow up

>Ultimate Ninja Storm
>Weeb telling people to grow up

Holy shit..you're serious aren't you? My god, user. I mean I'm weeaboo trash that likes anime but if you want to argue what Naruto game had soul then you don't know shit apparently. Ninja Council was top tier and Rise of a Ninja is highly underrated for it's time. It was even an exclusive that had online play. The storm series is great, but you're giving far too much credit because of the overhype it got.

Legacy of Goku is WAY more soulful than fucking Ultimate Ninja Storm, but we're comparing two different series on different platforms that came out at completely different times. Legacy of Goku came out in 2003 and the first Ninja Storm game came out in 2008 on PS3.

Attached: computec_oxm_naruto_rise_of_a_ninja_01.jpg (1280x720, 832K)

This was the only time I enjoyed the american soundtrack.

Great game. I played it as a kid before I even watched DBZ and loved it.
youtube.com/watch?v=I_s1n3ryhio

Attached: 1536267871329.jpg (3464x3464, 905K)

>Cell has Super Saiyan 2 aura

Always thought that was interesting considering he's an abomination of science. I guess since he had saiyan cells it makes sense his aura looked like that.

Minecraft & Fortnite are really just the modern equivalent of licensed games, just replace the license with popularity attracting all the surrogate "friends" of zoomers. It's the same kind of guillible faggots attracted. But please, do stay with your shovelware games & modded PES/GTA games with DB characters, nobody wants subhumans infesting good games. Better yet, why don't you go eat a banana & scream like a monkey? That's what you're supposed to do

imagine being this fucking ginger

I only played the first game was the second one good? I remember doing a lot of pot shots at enemies and killing a bunch of weak ones to level up.

Rise of a Ninja was kind of a weird game. I loved it though.

I wouldn't call it super saiyan 2. He had just reached such an obscene level of power that he got lightning too.

Attached: 1532835016546.jpg (867x1300, 237K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GNU_NPQLKY4

Best GBA soundtrack ever made. Discuss.

>Imagine defending Fortnite and Minecraft
>Imagine being this much of a hipster whiner elitist.

Go vape, Larry.

This fucking anime rereleases really fucked the background characters with all that blur. The original releases never looked THAT badly traced

The 1st game was terrible. 2nd game was an amazing improvement, much better gameplay, better ost, with a great number of sidequest and extrabosses(movie related), multiple playable characters and great world exploring.

It was his SS2 version clearly. Things got so retarded that Cell even learned instant transmission after "dying"

>Things got so retarded that Cell even learned instant transmission after "dying"
Goku exploded right next to him. He absorbed some of Goku's cells and got a power up along with a zenkai boost.

>Goku has failed. And so will all of you.
This line is so underrated. His delivery is perfect.

Don't have sex

The beginning is fucking delicious.

youtube.com/watch?v=7SZ72iqw-j4&list=PLFqTvOsjFbRrSVCtOz0QrK1BFdeFOcQOG&index=11

Based Yea Forums telling how it is

youtube.com/watch?v=Voht9VSneQE
youtube.com/watch?v=_J2xH18TAvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=98TpesAQTNU

based, it already creates a shitstorm like no other series on Yea Forums, imagine when he gets into smash.
Crashing this shit board with no survivors.

Attached: goku_14892.jpg (500x375, 41K)

great game and the first title I got for the GBA:SP. The pixel art was maximum comfy. I even remember saving before boss battles so I could replay them.

Attached: serveimage.png (512x288, 256K)

this one was pretty good too

Attached: GBA_DragonBallZ_BuusFury.jpg (217x220, 19K)

Dragon Ball died with Frieza.

>Frieza
who?

Attached: 1560460922475.jpg (1080x934, 78K)

Fuuuureeeeza you fucking weeb.

it was alright, but the world exploring was way worse. The early part with Goten and Trunks was terrible

yeah that game was the shit

Dragon Ball died when Goku beat Piccolo Jr. It wen't from an ancient chinese martial arts story to fucking aliens that shapeshift in gorillas.

>aliens that shapeshift in gorillas
That happens in Dragon Ball you daft cunt

>there are "people" who actually dislike Faulconer's score

I literally replayed the ending of Legacy 1 hundreds of times just to watch the short anime scene of namek blowing up

Fuck this game way too hard for me as a kid

I never said it didn't. Goku was based on Sun Wukong not retarded ass aliens.

I'm sure at this point 'soul' just means nostalgia or whatever I played first as a kid