Final Fantasy XIV SHADOWBRINGERS

These are you enemy in 5.0 they are NOT fuck breeding

Attached: 1560974530766.png (1100x1000, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8055HIDm1A
strawpoll.me/18188714/r
youtube.com/watch?v=393C3pr2ioY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Void bros...

Attached: 53395518_p0.jpg (789x523, 127K)

How do dragoonchads keep winning?

what would be more efficient for leveling GNB from 60 to 70? Spam HoH, spam dungeons, or spam leveling roulette? I dont think there will be much healer from 60-70 but roulette could give you some newbies, but i dont know if thats good enough exp

They can be both.

I am finally saying fuck my self-conscious bullshit and playing want I want to play: tank, which tank should I play including Gunbreaker? If it matters I played a lot of MCH, BRD, BLM and SAM.

SE ethics committee will see an end to them so the breeding won't matter

Who cares about them when perfection exists?

Attached: 1560965227826.png (397x764, 482K)

Attached: d8f5cf84893d5ebd13fef7d2a9fbb83c.jpg (1012x1433, 888K)

>he thinks the ethics committee can stop Yoshi-P

Attached: 1553837627185.jpg (1920x1080, 892K)

By dropping on the floor

Does anyone else change personality when they play on their alt?

depends on the queue times. only do leveling roulette once for the daily bonus.

They did it to Tifa's teets, the censorship will come for the rest later.

Attached: Square Enix has an ethics department and it told the Final Fantasy 7 remake developers to restrict T (852x940, 191K)

how can you be so upset that you're lashing out about tifa on another game

why is ilberdposting back? did Yea Forums finally acknowledge he did nothing wrong?

fuck off nobody cares about your shitty remake

>Friend is adamently trying to tell me FFXIV Rotations are "Deep" and "Complex"

Where did this meme start?

This game allows you to dress Lalafells in stripper outfits and underwear, it'll be fine

WoWfags started it.

That friend is a retard then.
Rotations in this game are easy.

imagine being so assblasted you feel the need to cry about tifa in other threads KEK

Attached: 74119644_p0.png (1097x2209, 443K)

she lies

>Trial DR as tank for the bonus
>Get a party with 2 WHM
>They both use Medica 2 at the start of the fight
But why tho?

Attached: 1536852240333.gif (500x228, 1.95M)

Shortstacks are proof of a loving god

I was leveling monk and doing at level dungeons with rested xp gave tons of it. That is the fastest.

Is your friend very_merri

>this is your raid for tonight

Attached: 11825855.jpg (511x324, 50K)

>like 8 threads all almost 600 replies today alone
>haven't had to see one autistic wojack "bros we're going home" thread all day
8.2 is dead on arrival and Blizzard killed the hype for classic by letting all those streamers play it in beta for months now

Attached: 1559695796648m.jpg (1024x580, 117K)

They're WoW refugees who think loading the tank up with regen effects when he pulls is how to do it

They are compared to wow

B-B-But the icon has to be on all the time or I won't get commends

I am behind
What is this about Protect and Stoneskin going away? What am I supposed to do now?

enjoy your brainlet tank
or fucking larryzaur, his videos on the new job stuff were atrocious even from a humor standpoint

Attached: tsl.jpg (853x616, 29K)

who's the one between Scathach and Cloud of Darkness

>Blizzard still desperately trying to divert players from ShB by putting their content patch right before ShB

It's just sad now

Attached: IMG_0524.jpg (502x515, 34K)

Yeah I see that shit slot in alliance raids and trials.

classic was doomed from the beginning anyways. people already played the game to death for years on private servers and now you have to pay $15 a month to play classic instead of playing for free.

bump

Nothing. They're useless anyway.

I helped out a wow thread by bumping it a few times some hours ago. It slid off page 10 before even getting 100 posts because nobody gives a fuck about that game any more

Penny

Attached: penny.jpg (960x540, 82K)

>tfw been playing since February and I haven't even gotten to HW yet

All my FC friends are gonna have fun in ShB without me

Attached: 1478288858001.jpg (231x250, 10K)

play gladiator or marauder, they're the training wheels tanks. drk and gnb are for experts

Attached: expert.jpg (423x189, 39K)

I thought they were good.
what do we get in their place?

I love the new design, it's just that we have now have proof SJW's are censoring games like Tifa's teets. This is only the start, OP image will get censored in later games like the females have in Mortal Kombat or R-Mika's butt slap in SFV.

What dungeon is she at?

How the fuck haven't you made it further? Even 1-2 hours a night you should be well past that by now.

>I am finally saying fuck my self-conscious bullshit
it won't last. stick to dps, I hate dealing with low confidence fairweather tanks who pull small when I'm trying to level up my alt classes.

Pyros

SOON

Attached: 1560635511494.jpg (838x1024, 131K)

Why yes I intentionally pressed superbolide right after your benediction. I am a firm believer of healers respecting the content.

Attached: 1559269673520.png (476x476, 149K)

I pull big and have high confidence, I just worry about my own personal failure but it never happens.

Guys I think I fucked up by not moving servers sooner. I'm currently in Tonberry right now and I'm an americuck and I'm fucking sick of playing with 15000 ping, but I don't even know if it's worth the trouble to transfer to Crystal for free when the playerbase just ERP all day and can't get any fucking content done. Feels like the game is unplayable for me either way. Do I just stay in Tonberry and suck it up or is Crystal really that fucking bad

Attached: 1560618871289m.jpg (726x1024, 122K)

HW is kino, dont rush through it, its the peak of the story, your paying for the content, you may as well take your time and enjoy it

>respecting the content
I've been playing the game since 2.4 and I still don't know exactly where this meme started

>SHB DRK
>for experts
I really hope you mean expert roulettes

Primal and aether exist.

>This amount of obsession.

Oof

>Succubis would be overly aggressive and scare meek high-school boys away and then get sad because she can't get a date
>Scathatch seems like the perfect mild mannered girl at first but has a violent yandere side and threatens any girl that she thinks even looks at her boyfriend
>Cloud is big, loud, and gets what she wants or else, she declares the student council president is her boyfriend and starts to corrupt him into a delinquent
I don't know about the others

before I transferred out of crystal I was able to witness entire parties wiping at Syrcus tower, take that as you will

Around late ARR and HW. It took off during HW since people couldnt do Gordias due to being content respecters.

I play healer and my logic is that, if I can handle big dick pulls, he'll be fine. It only really backfired on me once during Doman Castle and I took it steady during Bardum cause I hated that place. Will probably get my DRK to 80 the same way, spamming dungeons.m after my AST is 80.

LAWFUL
HOT
DICKINGS

DRK is my first tank and I don't find it for experts really but I haven't done like savage content or even extreme primals, still just a new 70 at the job.

The trial is free up to level 35 user, give it a go

I really don't know user.
I've leveled my crafters and gathers (excl fisher) to 50 as well as 3 dps jobs but I feel like that should've taken me a month at most. I guess I'm also getting side-tracked by a lot of post-ARR content like beast tribes and HM trials and shit.

Medica II lasts 30s, you can place the hot without losing a gcd. It has nothing to do with wowfugees.

>leave the bitch boy on the ground and spam heal a dps
>continue without bitch boy and just pull smaller
>bitch boy throws a fit after being cucked out of his only purpose

Have a max level! Did it just so I could shitpost about the game accurately. Post 4.0 story is shit, most of the MSQ shit and is pretty much

>Go to Y
>Talk to X
>Teleport back :)

>Get the adds
>adds

nani

huh, I always thought that was a dude in that pic. kinda of a flat chest.
Ya know for a Japanese game thee really aren't many (any?) traps in this game.

Does anyone in primal want to help me clear O1-2S? I'd like to at least see some savage content before the expansion.

>This amount of obsession.

Oof

>tfw just going to ogle all the bunnies standing near quest npcs

Attached: D9VqC-7UYAA7JWC.jpg (723x1023, 84K)

Trying to unleash the inner beast. Any ideas?

Attached: 64472638_898234500525437_4635573045979774976_o.jpg (2048x1152, 178K)

Yea it’s really weird. I feel like a legitimate girl when I play my character!

Really makes you think about how XIV threads are constantly deleted and moved but Pokemon threads like this are perfectly fine.
They have an entire fucking BOARD to do this in.

Jannies need to be brutally fucking slaughtered.

Alphinaud is confused for his sister more than a few times, and in a dev sense they did design Alisaie first and then just copypaste her for Alphinaud.

They're both congested and there's not a single server I can transfer to. I guess I'm just sol

It'll be interesting to see the post game drop off in subs when people realize

>Wait where is the endgame?
>Just raids? and a sidequest?

Find a dick and suck it until the inner beast juice comes out

Unleash a .45 round into your skull instead

Welcome to all post X.0 stories.

Will MCH finally be popular with 5.0? Will my favorite class finally have a decent population?

Attached: 1500926329224.png (500x465, 116K)

There's the sidequest in Kugane about the Roegadyn guy who falls in love with a woman he sees on stage and then finds out that it's actually a dude but doesn't care.

>nani

Nanithefuck are you this new?

There's at least 3 or 4 threads about Tifa's tits up at any time as well

>kinda of a flat chest.

Attached: 1549157373601.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

>Got 8 books from A4S, A8S and A12S (Yes I know there may not be gunblades for these shut the fuck up)
>Got 10 totems from Bismarck, Ravana, Thordan, Nidhogg, Sephirot, Zurvan, and Sophia
>Got all the materials to buy and upgrade both types of Shire weapons
>Tomes capped
>Wolf marks capped
>Fancy dyes on stand-by
>Was able to save up 2 million gil (that's a lot for me senpai, I don't craft or gather and I never win rolls on Nidhogg scales)
Mother fucker I am READY for Gunbreaker. What are you doing to get ready for 5.0, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1560959751048m.jpg (687x1024, 182K)

Is it okay to cast Regen pre-pull if I run closely to my tank?

>Don't use GCD heals on tank
>end up having to do GCD heals on dps
played just like a fiddle

She does have ass to compensate.

Attached: 1558352353186.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

>flat chest
are you fucking blind

Honestly i took that as them pointing out that if they were too big they would flop around like crazy, and since they didn't really want that, they should reduce the size so that she didn't have completely stationary bolt ons, which would like unnatural

People will play it but it will be the SAM of ranged dps so not only will there be a ton of shitters but nobody will invite you for raids. Enjoy

On 3 separate occasions I've tried leveling DRK, and I've dropped it for other classes every single time.
Maybe the darkness just isn't for everyone...

Attached: 1445156112682.jpg (350x277, 17K)

No because you'll still aggro things initially. The tank has to then get it off of you when he can just have initial aggro instead and gain aggro while still moving forward. Just heal them after the pull finishes and then Holy spam to get the stuns rolling.

t, greylets

If the tank isn't shit he'll pull two groups at a time, just toss a regen on him after he's grabbed the 2nd pack and is moving into position to let the dps start going ham

Now this is flat.

Attached: 1534618164103.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

I was referring to this you morons.

>Grinding through Eureka Anemos - stocking up on glamour and materia
>Stacking up on Aetherite tickets and food.
>~4 mil gil in the guildbank.
>Market shennanigans
>Leveling NIN

rent free

>A8S
It really fucking bothers me that people STILL fuck this up and farming it is difficult because of that.

No, your regens generate aggro outside of the tanks range and fuck up enemy groupings during pulls making things less efficient
Every good healer knows this

No it isn't. A good tank will click it off, but most will ignore it cause FUCK YOU IMMAH TANK.

Shields are ok, regens are not.

what's she doing in Idyllshire

you can barely see the other girls' tits either you dumdum, does that mean they're secretly men too?

What the fuck is going on, i haven't played since a few zones into heavensward, when did this game get so many sexy sluts

Dark Arts sucks. Don't listen to anyone here who says otherwise.

No retard. Never.

God, I cannot fucking wait to play GNB just so I can use Nebula when healers Regen me to try and counteract their stupidity. Fuck off.

there's not a single fortnite thread, doesnt mean its dead

Getting my God of War title before 10 levels and 2 new jobs gets added to everything. Probably do some pvp once thats done to grab some more Garo stuff.

Do it. And slap dots too while running
If the tank has a brain he'll tag mobs while running

Chillin

Attached: 1533222490772.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

>it'll be fine

People were saying the same thing about Japanese games in general several years ago.

There is absolute nothing sexy about that image, what the fuck

that was always my guess. giant tits probably don't look too natural doing intense anime moves and acrobatics.

>join a byakko ex farm because it’s one of the last dogs I need
>first pull
>three people die before the free fall phase
>someone else dies during the free fall phase
>dps still pretty decent after everyone gets teased, on track to killing well before enrage
>SAM pops LB3 at 20% so Tank gets use it and we wipe
>second pull
>three people die again and the same person dies during free fall
>get on track once more until the healers die somehow

boi. There’s not a single difficult mechanic in that fight.

>Couldn't get a group for Coil back in the day, had to unsync it mid-HW
>Couldn't play enough to do Savage Alex at the time
>Missed the boats on Thordan, Zurvan and Nidhogg EX
>Haven't done a single SB extreme or savage
There's so much content I've missed out on, and nobody wants to do it anymore

Attached: 1542584301329.png (532x549, 309K)

post her feet

Based

>He doesn't like petite milfs in skintight outfits.

if only....

That'd make sense, but why would the ethics department say a damn thing about game physics? That's now their job.

Just hit 70, what's the easiest way to gear up? I don't think i'll be shadowbringers ready by next week.

Attached: 1472963544076.gif (720x720, 36K)

Dude, I'm there with you. I fucking pugged Twintania and Titan EX back in the day. All of the HW trials I ended up having to skip.

Irregular work schedules fucking suck. Will never fucking get a group, no matter how good I get at getting clears with randoms.

Hold this sophia.

Attached: 1537498914167.png (1920x1080, 2.85M)

t. shit tank that can't pull wall2wall

That's exactly what it is, but you know, gotta sperge and all.
Saying no to gainaxing is perfectly in thier area.

most EX trials are still run for the mounts, although granted it wouldn't be the "authentic" experience.

Buy 380 shit from the market board, and then stop giving a shit, because your gear will be obsolete within the first two or three quests.

>WoW is as cancerous and shunned as fornite
Damn, I didn't know things were that bad for blizzard

In the Twitter drawing he initially replied to she's flat not in game you mong

>Pugging Titan EX
This was one of the sweetest and most painful hells, but I'd do it again

Attached: 1546435582713.png (569x567, 639K)

Could've just been via a meeting/conversation when discussing how much breast physics would be acceptable/too much. They likely have mandatory meetings, and probably came up at one

Attached: 1533149606494.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

Do Centurio hunts, buy a Rakshasa weapon if you have the money, unlock level 70 dungeons and run those for tomes and upgrades, unlock Ivalice and do that

Buy from the market board just so you can finish the story then buy 390 vendor items from ShB vendors to fill in the pieces you're missing

She looks like an ayy there, dude

no, dont put a regen on a tank pre pull ever, its annoying

if ShB adds gear into the 4.X quests like HW and SB did for the previous tier, then just wait until it drops to do the post-Shinryu quests.

Did you have problems going from 50-51 or 60-61 gear wise? no. and you wont 70-71 either

Yeah, it's also an issue if you are out of game for a few months, and then come back. Learning them is a bitch because of shitters who just want their clear + dog, or want to one-shot on a learning party.

Who here miss cleric stance?

Attached: anyvthread.jpg (621x451, 34K)

>started playing late into SB
>6 month old player essentially
too late doesn't even begin to describe it. at least i'll be there for shad on time.

Attached: 1494396046496.gif (480x270, 1.76M)

Technically she is

I learned to solo-heal that motherfucker to like the last phase with no echo by the end of it.

this game has always had a bunch of slutty monster chicks

Attached: birdslut.jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

I'm kinda poor and I did buy a 380 wweapon but that cost half of my gil.
Guess i'll just do centurio hunts and unlock some of the level 70 dungeons.

Attached: drunk dog.gif (220x220, 734K)

If Yea Forums is the Source, what shards are the other forums?

Why is the Mentor Network filled with so many absolute shitters? I haven’t played in like 2 years and came back recently and even I can tell these “Mentors” have no idea what the fuck they’re talking about 95% of the time.

You should have tomestones for i360 shit, otherwise IDK. Hop into eureka and grind the fuck out of NMs?

>Giving suggestions regarding game physics is the ethical department's area.

Uh huh. Suggestions, user, not "censor these titty physics." Nomura makes it sound like it was just a suggestion.

/vg/ is the void, without a doubt.

/vg/ is the Thirteenth, /vr/ is the First

ShB will have NPC vendors will gear better than the best gear atm. Just buy gear in ShB.

Brainlets all of you.
If the healer puts the hot and runs together with the tank, the mobs will go to the healer who's right next to the tank making the pull the exact same thing except the tank is being healed while pulling.

Healers should only not use HoTs on tanks when the tank running and the healer is sitting in africa, when the healer is walking with the tank is perfectly fine.

I just hit 70 and I didn't start getting mendacity tomes from roulettes til then.

>You are already tempered

Attached: calofisteri.jpg (300x300, 32K)

How the fuck am I the problem? If you regen me and shit pulls off me what the flying fuck was I supposed to do? I don't need your HoT you fucking NPC. Save it for when I am done pulling.

Is Magnai an incel?
>Too scared by godslaying WoL
>Shut down by cute Au'Ra in a pink dress
>Shut down by Y'Shtola

How about you fuck right off either
a) making me take damage when the tank isn't paying attention
b) making me do extra shit if the healer is a shitter

when I'm healing/tanking, whichever one, take your pick.

>arr relic glows were completely unique and made to fit each weapon
>hw relic glows weren't as unique but were still interesting
>sb relic glows are just generic glow made to cover up how low quality the weapon models are even though it's the most annoying relic to earn

How will they manage to make shb relics even worse?

>that guy that says some dumb shit
>everyone else in novice network tells him he's doing it wrong
>that guy throws a fit and says everyone is unhelpful and storms off
That's how it always goes on Cactuar at least, are you being that guy right now user?

t. not a tank

Magnai is volcel. He doesn't want to touch filthy mongol sluts, he only wants his Nhaama.

Yes. That is literally his entire character.

You know the base equips for GNB will be better than the shire shit right?

We don't need your fucking shitty regen during pulls retard

The poor sirens can't catch a break there like what 4 we defeated now?

HW relic glows were pure kino and way more interesting than the ARR ones, as nice as they were.

Mentors aren't actually meant to be good at the game. The novice network is there to answer banal questions like "how do I get a chocobo" and "what is materia", it is a live help query database for random shit the game doesn't explain.

*right clicks regen buff off*

Attached: D36EaCjXkAEZY_c.jpg (888x894, 61K)

based and tankpilled

I doubt it myself, but maybe it literally was a suggestion and Nomura was like "you're right, that amount of jiggle would look out of place with the aesthetic im trying to convey". Cause both Sony's latest censorship crazy and Nomura agreeing are actually possible

I mean at least they'll all get unique models. Thats more than can be said for the utter halfassery that is the Relic Armor.

Attached: 1535180245277.jpg (960x720, 85K)

This Sultana-raping ogre genocided them and got paid by Limsa for it.

Attached: 1557543093595.jpg (210x240, 15K)

It’s mostly just the Mentors seem to be using it as their own personal chat box with their own cliques and would rather engage in banal conversation and their own personal blogs to the point that a lot of legitimate questions get drowned out. And when they do respond they just give the most basic of answers or are just wrong sometimes.

Not augmented shire. SAM and RDM started at 115 when the ivlvl max for level 50 is 130. It’ll probably be the same for DNC and GNB, 15 ilvls below
Eh, I’d argue PLD, WAR, NIN, WHM, DRG, and SCH had better Zodiacs. MNK, BLM, and BRD had better Animas

Tank and healer that's better than you here, they're correct. Even if mobs do poke the healer they're effectively a 50k extra hp buffer for the tank. If you're not regenning the tank and running with them you're bad.

this is your fc leader for today

Attached: lal26.jpg (949x1200, 78K)

what's this based on? cuz rdm and sam gear was worse than base ironworks. close, but worse.

>houtengeki

It's for glamour bro. And no it won't. Augmented Shire will beat it just like upgraded Ironworks beat SAM/RDM.

>/wowg/ is that way ->

t. grey parsing shitter

Sit down and learn a few tricks.

>I’d argue PLD, WAR, NIN, WHM, DRG, and SCH had better Zodiacs
Funny, those are all my favorite Animas. I really like the "normal", practical design of PLD, WAR, and NIN. And the angelic halo on SCH pushes all the right buttons for me. I love angelic themes. I'd give anything to have the SCH anima as a SMN.

how do i overcome my urge/addiction to fanta?

The servers are never going to survive Shadowbringers' launch.

Attached: serverstatus.png (963x422, 28K)

The tank doesnt need a buffer when pulling trash.

You also don't need healer dps to clear a dungeon but hey, it's there. So shut the fuck up.

Doesn't affect me since I don't use the method, but realistically speaking it's completely fine to regen mid pull if the healer isn't a retard.

>but this method doesn't work with shitters
Who would've thought.

>raping
>impling all femlalas aren't cock hungry sluts

I predict them adding another world to each DC.

By not being a discord tranny

Literally my FC leader. She's polite and all, but has paid for like eight houses around the FC manor and at one point went on a 30 minute rant about Koreans.

Damn I’ve been playing on Behemoth from the start and never realized it was that populated. I don’t remember having a hard time getting in during SB EA though.

Servers are never the problem during launch, it's blizzdrones DDoSing that does it

The only correct way to do it is to pop a regen, then pop Lucid Dreaming. So who's the shitter now? :V

im not, im not even a gay man either, i just cant decide how i want to look

>actually liking NIN anima
your opinions are actual garbage and should never be dignified

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-222739.png (1306x2048, 310K)

Nope I have very little imagination. I have never role played in my life, and the one time I tried to play D&D I got super bored and just left my friends halfway through the session.

bought this game + expac thinkin i could roll a toon on my buds' server. They're on Gilgamesh. Spent 6 hours first day just refreshing the servers thinking i could snag a spot, only to be told toon creation is locked there until devs unlock.

Is there a good chance they'll open toon creation up on the expac's release? I don't wanna play even with cross server play unless im REALLY in their server.

Shut the fuck up kid. Regening the tank pre pull in dungeons is a completely retarded thing to do. I am going to equilibrium mid pull for any damage I take and also use that healing to gain aggro. Your regen completely fucks that up. I also need to get up storms eye before the pull finishes so you regening me makes the targets run to you and ruin that because I have to overpower.

Prepull bosses, you should use HoTs to get an extra DPS GCD without needing to heal but if its cases like Chadarnook where you build aggro while the tank cant actually attack, then dont.

you can pay like $15-16 for a server transfer

>b-but whewe awe aww the spikes mommy?!

You know im 70 and I still have no idea if anything you choose during scenarios affects the story at all.

Attached: whatpick.png (914x1060, 1.22M)

>weapon gets uglier the more you upgrade it

Attached: hyperconduct vs lux.jpg (998x1274, 277K)

But user that's fucking retarded. The regen keeps ticking but lucid only drops your enmity once

>why are people being social
Stupid complaint, if they aren't answering your questions while being social that's a problem, what server are you on

It's free hp. It's literally only a good thing. If they don't need it because the pull dies too fast then fine. If you have to heal them a single time then it likely mattered.

This
Healer hots during training is the most dumb thing you can do

I don't know if the midnight trick still works

The whole thing is retarded in dungeons.

Haha

shut the fuck up, they're just too fucking big.

The tank still doesnt have aggro until they use their aoe aggro attack, which after that point your lucid wont help since theres no way you're taking threat from that.

just dialogue

If a server is listed as "congested," that means it's going to be locked no matter what time of day it is. That status will only be updated when a patch comes out, and I can guarantee it'll stay congested for a long time to come. Going to have to settle for cross-server play in the Aether datacenter.

Attached: 1b1c272573624d4f517c69b3413d8c59.jpg (564x564, 87K)

>She doesn't know

hyped as fuck for ShB but im still going home

You are literally never getting on Gilgamesh.

I'm not even really roleplaying it's more that I'm a different person playing my character.

It doesn't. It's for the illusion of personality because people got sick of the WoL just standing around silently just to nod at the end of a cutscene.

No it's not dangerous if you have any semblance of familiarity with your job and the dungeon. It completely does NOT fuck up pulls if you run and equilibrium generates far more aggro than the entire Regen does. Learn the game.

Yep, it's hilarious.

Attached: 1529609049131.png (404x442, 185K)

>screenshot without a name, could be from anywhere on fflogs
>parsing dungeons
>phoneposting
wow you sure showed me oh boy

We had pretty bad queues during SB launch, peak population is around US east coast evening times, since the server has a fuckload of Brazillians who are close to that timezone

the only decent looking nin relics are yukimitsu, sasuke's blades, yukimitsu, and kannagi. everything is ugly and retarded looking (spurs) or dont match with anything (sandungs)

Attached: 1560271845433.gif (368x368, 415K)

I'm leveling PLD and DRK to 70 in order to learn how to tank. I found out that tanking is actually the easiest job and its very fun.

Behemoth.

Idk. Maybe I am being a bitch. It’s like that thing on some message boards where clique forms between well known posters and they’d rather just talk to each other instead of anyone outside of the circle.

>parsing dungeons

Attached: 1441728666671.jpg (300x400, 35K)

you mean Yoshimitsu?

I can only Equilibrium once. The regen ticks after the Equilibrium can pull any stray trash that has not yet been aggro'd. Fuck off and regen AFTER the pull is finished. This way you have a full regen ticking as you spam your holy.

if you want to help the tank, use benison or some kind of shield instead.

>have like five jobs I want to play in ShB

HELP

Ive been spamming syrcus tower for the tomes and haven't seen a single wipe

Ilberd is and always was a champion of the people and Ala Mhigo, it's only right we post his many aspects.

Attached: 1560972116021.jpg (225x225, 5K)

post more sin eaters

Sorry, despite your desperate attempts you literally cannot deny that I am better than you

>dungeons

Attached: ohnonono.jpg (270x425, 44K)

yes

9DHTHRAQ
Recruit a friend code if anybody new wants free goodies.

I love being a lalafell

Attached: 20190424204042_1.jpg (1920x1080, 549K)

>Is there a good chance they'll open toon creation up on the expac's release? I
No, the lock is there because gilgamesh is the most populated server and won't go away unless the population goes down, there are several servers like that
Shit, most of Aether and Primal are like that, you'll have to go to Crystal

The Behemoth Novice Network is a bunch of underage Brazillian retards who know jack shit about the game, so yeah it's pretty cliquey.

tried, gilg doesnt even show up as an option for world transfer :[

What data center are you on?

You get a benison and a regen idiot. The healer is under your ass. The mobs are going to the exact same place. You're overpowering them anyway. Just keep sprinting and pretend nothing is happening, you don't have to worry about a single thing as the skilled healer services your dumb ass.

>wanting these when Alisaie is right there practically begging to be hammered with (you)r 'light'

Attached: 1560566058186.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

I'm level 15, just begun playing the free trial and the game has been quite fun so far
is it worth subscribing? it's quite expensive where I live so buying it would be quite an investiment

The biggest plot hole in ShB is going to be the fact that our gil is useable on the first considering the gil as a common currency only began circulating on the Source after the Autumn War 100 years ago.

>default bra
yikes.

God what the fuck is that.

Hello Netflix healers and single pulling tanks, enjoying your 25 minute runs tonight? You have no other reason to disparage doing well at dungeons besides being afraid at being BTFO'd.

I'm currently in Hyperion as an asian and I'm fucking sick of playing with 15000 ping.

Not before marriage. Gotta do it right.
And also ask for Alphinaud and Urianger's blessing as a formality.

Attached: 1535007484650.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

There are loads of ugly axes in this game but this abomination might take the cake.

come back when you're done with expert roulette and feel ready to play in the big leagues buddy

Attached: parses.png (494x200, 21K)

Keep playing through 35
If you still like it, grab the base game before touching the expansion

>'light'
But she doesn't have the Echo.

Attached: shirou.png (175x243, 40K)

>Not leaving after that first disaster run, blacklisting the shitters and putting your own party up

God the Lux axe SUCKS, I'm stopping at hyperconductive ukonvasara

>can't put ARR relics into the glamour dresser
Why?

Attached: 1536351399842.png (1765x885, 1.57M)

FSH is probably the most comfy experience in the game. You find little scenic ponds and llakes you never noticed while you were doing the MSQ and you can pull up a little chair to reel in fish while you listen to a podcast or watch videos.

Attached: 1550762851057.png (356x583, 136K)

>proof SJW's are censoring games like Tifa's teets.
It's probably a risk assessment done by japanese businessmen.
>Nomura, we can have big fat tits flopping around, but this will be the impact
>or we can tone it down/make her less busty, and this will be the impact of such
>we recommend toning down the breast physics, since it will have less of an impact
My main issue is that she has thigh-highs and other small changes to her design which looks off. I like thigh-highs, a lot of my XIV glamour uses them, but Tifa's design looks... off with them. They could've also made the sports-bra white instead so it looked like it was part of her shirt, instead of drawing attention to it with the black.

hmmmm

Attached: 1560955372994.jpg (1200x1348, 520K)

It'll turn out Minfilia and the WoD brought gil with them and made it the new standard currency when they stopped the flood 100 years ago

because fuck you. you have to do the whole process and only then can you get replicas that can be put inside

i genuinely like it

upgraded scavian wont be obsolete til post second dungeon and maybe even then it'll still be bulky enough to be doable if you're a miser/lazy.

>Implying anyone can get into Savage at this point
I hate the western attitude

>Alphinaud and Urianger
You know her parents are alive, right?

Shadowniggers will be the first expansion that im level cap for current content...how hard is it to get into endgame shit?

Gil was used by the Allagans too. We know they had contact with the First cause of the Elfin Bow, so they may have spread it there or even gotten it from there in the first place.

OH SHIT
HE'S IN BROS

>using medica 2 at the start of a pull
How do you think I know you have 70% overheal on any and all content?

Their parents will end up being the secret antagonists of the inevitable Sharlayan expansion

>Traveling all the way to Sharlayan in the middle of a war
user there are LIMITS

What happens to the Scions if they die in the first? Do they die in the First or do their souls return to their bodies?

To your love, yeah

If axes were living creatures, Shamash looks like the result of 12 generations of inbreeding.

getting in right at the start isn't difficult at all.

Alright I'm going to teach you something that your parents failed at
People forming bonds and wanting to people they've bonded with other than strangers is natural
If you feel excluded part of that is simply because they don't know you, what you need to do then is become known to people
This is really simple, all you have to do is hang around and speak up, if someone asks a question have an answer, if people are shooting the shit about something then throw your two cents in
After a while you'll become a known entity and the people that were already there will be more receptive to you
You know what, Core A did a video touching on this stuff, check it out
youtube.com/watch?v=M8055HIDm1A

It's easy if you have friends. You have friends right, user?

Like i said, despite the deaths in the first pull we were still well on the way to clearing until the SAM wasted the LB. So I just chalked it up to people being complacent and not fully paying attention because that happens sometimes with easy content. It wasn’t until the second time that I realized the people dying were just bad.

Where can I meet a woman like this? Asking for a friend.

I'm not following this shit at all, what is the first and what is the source?

Only real problem I have with the tifa model is her stick thin legs

YoshiP cleared a bunch of savage Omega on stream with random tards he wrangled off the PF in .5 seconds
But those are the Japanese, and they actually play the game to have fun. Your mileage may vary.

Check my opener GNBros:

No mercy > Blasting Zone > Sonic Break > Keen Edge > Rough Divide > Rough Divide > Brutal Shell > Bow shock > Solid Barrel > Gnashing Fang > Rip > Savage Claw > Tear > Wicked Talon > Blood Fest > Gouge > Burst > Burst

The fact that every healer's opener at an orange parsing level opens with regens? Oh wait, you're just reminding me how much of a greylet you are.

They die. Even people with the Echo need an anchor for their souls if they don't dive into a new body right away.

That's because WoW players are actually having fun and playing the game. There are also many active streamers playing WoW so they chill there. The more posts a game has on Yea Forums the more fucked it is. It means people aren't playing and they're just fishing for others to reassure them that the game is still good and worthy of attention.

More like evil uncles and cousins, while Louisoix's side of the family were the white sheep of the line

>conversation starts with regen on pull and if its ok or not
>ends on raids where regen on pull is a must
Not him but you're retarded mate.

What's a good military cap sort of item that you can acquire without spending real money?

Unfortunately maximizing dungeon DPS by carrying randoms is the most interesting content in the game

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-224233.png (1548x2048, 280K)

Crystal

one last bump.

>literally made me so mad I ended up making ragnarok zeta to glamour over it
i dunno user, fits quite well with the warrior theme. endlessly rage inducing

How are you supposed to make friends in XIV when you have to tiptoe around the minefield that is everyone else's fragile egos, trying to find people worth a damn?
Genuine question. I'm socially bankrupt.

I'm actually waiting on my shitty dps queues while browsing.

It's not bad but I still question where the sharp edge is.

>WoW players
>actually having fun
doubt.jpg

Practice
People are the same everywhere, in video games and real life

jp players aren't giant retards like american and eu players though

Anyone have that interview where Yoshi P comments on how things "are difficult now" with regards to morality?

>random tards
Pretty sure every one of them had ucob weapons

whichever you like, I've only played pld and drk but I like pld more because dark arts spam is shit.

My character is a girl so no thanks, it doesn't work.

>Jumping ship from DRK to GNB
>GF is gonna heal me through dungeons to help me level
>Figure I will make her life easier and go farm Bardam's Mettle for the tank set just so when I get there shit goes smoothly
>Run 1 is all newer players
>Healer isn't DPSing despite me asking
>MCH isn't using AOE
>RDM isn't using her melee combo
>Radio fucking silence from all 3 of them
>They all fuck up the trial boss
>Run takes fifty years, but hey no deaths at least
>Run 2 has a Burger King crown healer and everyone is talking and friendly
>Figure it'll go MUCH better
>The two DPS start mentioning they are WoWfugees
>oh no
>They all fuck up the trial boss (including BK healer) and I go through it solo AGAIN
>Final boss they are eating every fucking AOE and keep staring at the fucker during the confuse mechanic
>Chat lights up with "xD" and shit every time
>No tank gear dropped in either of these and I only got jewelry from my guaranteed loot
Oh my God I want to fucking die. Help me bros I don't want to go back.

Attached: 1559308007887.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

Which Scion is the most likely to be a buttslut

Attached: 1557521987474.jpg (201x362, 34K)

>WoW players are actually having fun and playing the game

Attached: 1499136848155.png (650x581, 284K)

No, that's your attitude. There's tons of savage clear parties every day. Unless you're totally clueless you'll have a good time.
Silly projecting weeaboo

Tataru

STOOOOOOORM RIIIIIDE THE STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORM

pf in japan is actually serious business while we have trannies and netflix healers/tanks

Lyse

They were still just random people who grabbed his PF first.

Except I still dont have time to get up my storms eye. Fucking hell you're dumb as fuck.

>Conversation starts with regen
>Devolves into dick waving, using dungeon parsing to show they're 'good'
No, he isn't the retarded one. The guy that tried to claim DPS in dungeons means anything at all is.

Can someone give me the down-low on how BRD is getting nerfed in shadowniggers? It's the only job I feel comfortable with, and I'm starting to dread the infamous cuckshed.

Do you guys think the first is salvageable? Or is totally and utterly fucked?

Attached: 5F1FD3D5-1A29-4B56-9EAE-3B4957C9AF06.jpg (724x1024, 64K)

>Yoshida has stated that Eden will tie directly into Shadowbringers' main story and act as an epilogue, and thus is why they cannot show much of it pre-launch
>Alphinaud will "die" holding back the flood while everyone escapes back to the Source
>post-credits scene will be him in the barren aetherless wastes of Eden
>Eden raid will be about rescuing Alphinaud and bringing him home

Attached: 1432019413418.png (1280x852, 1.52M)

I made a potato
are there any goat horns in this game?

Attached: 2019-06-19_19-47-40.png (359x656, 382K)

Oh you learned to crop your phone screenshots, very impressive. Thinking ex roulette is anywhere close to interesting is evidence that the parse isn't yours though, sorry friend.

Alphinaud

does anyone have that screencap detailing the history and the lore of the talamud moon, the closing of 1.23 and etc? I always tought that was pretty cool

People being social and forming their own groups isn’t what I was complaining about at all. My issue was I figured that they would just be in Linkshells or FCs for that and the Novice Network was reserved to have experienced players on hand to help out newbies with questions. Yes I know people are naturally going to get friendly with each other and make conversation when questions aren’t being asked. The problem comes in when that social chatter drowns out legitimate questions being asked because people are too caught up in their personal chatter to pay attention to the people who aren’t a part of it. And again, that’s fine in an LS or FC, but you aren’t guiding new players like intended then what’s the point of having the network in the first place.

Anyway, I’m over it. Information is easy enough to find without having to ask someone else so there’s not a reason to stay there.

>tfw saw this one coming from miles away
That's one way to put the warcuck in the shed.

Attached: 1546808689131.jpg (438x447, 95K)

We'll end up teaming up with the Ascians to save it but lose at the very end as they immediately after do the rejoining which we fail to stop, and see how it actually works live

cute feet

cute navel

Attached: cute boy.jpg (1134x1276, 171K)

Even its name sounds like generations of inbreeding. and yes, i know it’s from xi, iirc

>Alisaie gets to run the show for another raid series

Play something that takes more skills than pressing fell cleave.

Obviously it can be saved or we wouldn't be going retard

>Have a nice comfy comference with the leaders and my friends
>Suddenly psycho attacks
NANI

LF Expert Roullete, im a SAM

Attached: 1496335509383.png (1000x1000, 1.99M)

>Garo collab ends with 5.1
>despite a new Garo movie coming out around the same time
You guys think anything will be replacing it?

How do we put this at the top spot in reddit

Zenos will kick Zodiark's mind out and take over his body when the Ascians summon him.

I've just ran a bardams mettle with my lvl 65 drk on lvl 62 gear. Did the absolute minimum pulls and almost died in every single one. Dropped the boots and the gauntlets in the end.

>There are also many active streamers
this is a positive?

Attached: 1560705128669.jpg (1920x1080, 647K)

I'm banned from /vg/ for 5 more days...

You can just try to join random FCs and hope for the best or nut up and join a static. I've had a ton of fun and made some good friends doing raids in Stormblood

Contractual reasons most likely.

Didn't they say there was a different currency?

No, it was just a one time deal thing. The only time they redid an event was the Yokai one and that was because the Yokai guy wanted it.

Yes you do?? Why wouldn't you? I'm sure you're not stopping between packs to eye.
They asked for parses and they got it. Enjoy your 35 minute dungeons becauss you don't think DPS matters.

Alphinaud got be important in ARR, and was so relevant he caused two expansions

Yes it means the game has a lot of energy and activity. It's like a party 24/7 and everyone's invited.

I guarantee the mentor system wouldn't be filled with as many retards as it is if it didn't have any visible status to go with it. I'm not even sure why mentors have an icon.

DIS NIGGA HOLDIN TRIAD CARDs

So, who will be 5.0s final boss?

end process wait five minutes queue again
stop giving these people your time

>barrens chat replaced with zoomers
FUCK

Rowena is setting up a trade route with the first so gil will have an actual value as we trade things from the source with the first.

>>>/suicide/

>it's an adders and flames fight the entire match while the mael afks at two nodes

My favorite frontlines

Attached: maelstrom wins.png (904x159, 162K)

>Did the absolute minimum pulls and almost died in every single one
Bardam, Doma and Castrum are all FAR more difficult than any of the 'expert' dungeons.

It can abvoisly be saved and will still exist, retard. the 8 man for ShB is all about kickstarting getting the elements working properly again in the First, since it’s all been stripped to nothing but white ground by the light plus Eden

Attached: 5.0.jpg (1226x1091, 262K)

Why do people do this Post cropped pictures of some orange numbers and act like its some form of credibility. Literally could be anyone. There's no excuse either. You can't boast about yourself and simultaneously be ashamed of revealing yourself. Are you ashamed of your parses or proud you fucking coward. Too scared to let people scrutinize your 80% balance uptime?

Attached: 1560905597622.jpg (1200x676, 81K)

Should I just focus on raising the pedigree of my chocobos before actually investing heavily on their stats or am I doing something wrong?

This is the price socalists must pay.

I wish lalafells could opai

It's more interesting because it's not exactly the same every time as you adapt to the shitters the game rolled you, unlike the well practiced savage simon says. You get to figure out how to forcibly carry idiots like that can't seem to double pull properly.
Also I never intended to hide my phoneposting, just my name. If you post yours I'll do the same, but you won't.

Leveling dungeons in general are harder than the cap dungeons due to gear/level sync

(You)
You have to fight all your friends.

>get a random FC invite like 3 years ago
>join cause why the hell not and I’ll just leave if they’re dumb
>not huge but everyone is fairly active and does a wide range of content
>someone always answers if someone needs help
>never pressure anyone into joining the discord or anything
>leader is kind of a meme lord and tries a little too hard with the “lovable asshole” persona but is overall a chill guy and there’s been zero drama or kicking people over personal reasons

Yeah, FCs can be great if you find the right one.

new player here
should I just join a random FC like the ones screaming in the chat?

who's the one on the left?

Yeah my 80% balance uptime... in a dungeon... as a healer... lol...
Post your name if you're not afraid.

>asmon!!!!!!!
oh no no no no

Attached: 152367779463.jpg (600x582, 68K)

>They asked for parses and they got it.
No they didn't, they called you a greylet and you responded with parses of dungeons, not real content.
>OMG I'm not bad, look at my high parse on story mode Ifrit!

delet this

too afraid to post LOL sad

Nobody parses dungeons seriously, you're competing against randos who are just trying to figure out how to upload parses most of the time. You can parse 5k as a dps and hit purple if not orange, it's a worthless metric

Femlanders are the cutest

>Are you ashamed of your parses or proud you fucking coward.
He's posting parses of dungeon runs after being called out, what do you think?

I know, that's why I did the single pulls. Bardam is the first dungeon where you're supposed to upgrade from the shire gear.

We were talking about dungeons so I posted dungeon parses. Please read the context of posts before making a useless reply.

Find a cute girl and join her guild.

>she will turn into old minfilia or fade into the light

Doesn't hurt to do a trial run and see how people are.

A lot are just people collectors so they can use earned FC credits to fund airships and subs, but a lot are just small FCs looking for more people to play with.

If you don't see anyone online, or no one talking/interacting with you or anyone else, yet there's a large number of people in the FC (50+) it's probably not a bad idea to dip.

always check how big the fc is first. anything over like 100 = filled with shitters, dead accounts, and newbies such as yourself.

Close, the cutest is femroes in feminine glamours like dresses

varis becomes a eikon who turns out to be the primal known as chaos

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the former

Attached: 1560453375488m.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

Top ten-twenty is competitive depending on the job. You're also not really accomplishing anything but perpetuating that by saying nobody does it. You've fallen straight into the trap of the Netflix healers that shake and seethe when their uselessness is revealed.

Potato Poto from mateus only managed to kill final omega in march huh?

kingdom hearts boss

>Darkness conquers all worlds!

Good, I hope we can kill Lyse.

do you have more sir

Thancred and Minfilia

Why dont you use a controller?

Attached: 1552812686331.jpg (752x1213, 219K)

I'm only on my guild because of the xp buffs

I'm always glad there are people like you who are petty enough to BTFO fags like him.

Attached: 1546546558585.gif (420x420, 1.38M)

chaos is already a boss.

I'm too low iq for that. Spamming R1 between every gcd and doing some weird ass R2 L2 combos just felt wrong.

Bros I gota wagecuck tomorrow after my 2 weeks break and I dont wana go what the fuck do i do?

Does anyone know the name of this hat?

Attached: D72HxiMUcAAgVxX.jpg (1920x1079, 362K)

The dungeon parse and ultimate parse were random players, I'm not stupid

i thought twitch kiddies in classic was a shitposting meme

I do

mystery niggas

Attached: 5.0 conclusion.png (526x525, 299K)

you can but you might end up in a FC with people who you could find annoying, if you are the fence about it, just keep playing the game by yourself for a bit and try to make friends through the game world naturally and maybe join their FC
but you can always just join and leave as many FC's as you want so it's not that important if you join one now just for the buffs they bring to help level you

>it's another mael does well for the first ten minutes then throws to the adder premade episode

God I hate frontlines

Attached: 1555178818627.jpg (804x802, 85K)

That's the recent mogstation one that triggered gooks

Postmaster's hat, I think.

Which version is the best DRK?
HW or SB?
(SH not included in the poll)
strawpoll.me/18188714/r

Attached: 1558875038539.png (531x380, 122K)

Do I really have to sit here and grind out Ala Mhigo over and over again like an asshole just to get some tomestones

It's easier to type and play at the same time with kb+m. Plus mouseover macros open up a whole new world.

Your shade, hence DRK's new ability.

Once the First is brought to balance, you too will have to bring yourself to balance to return to the fight in the source.

you can do other dungeons. or better yet do some gazel treasure maps, those are fast and easy tomes if you get the spinning wheel place.

do your dailies with your lvl 70 character

because i like to tab out to my foot porn tabs without moving

probably HW cause then it wasn't dark arts after every attack

reminder that tranny fantasy is fucking banned from Yea Forums

Attached: 1549469132513.jpg (910x334, 36K)

that may be so but then it completely invalidates your argument if you're trying to pass off other logs as your own when someone calls you a grey shitter.

>/r
el fuck you

either play warcraft or fucking leave

Attached: 1546196528520.jpg (585x344, 27K)

>bought this game yesterday
>fapped 4 times to catgirls and midlander girls today
fuck you cunts and your constant shilling of this fucking game, my penis can’t take more of these whores.

That board is beyond saving.
These threads have had their share of moderation.
Every thread we moved.
What was it for?

why on earth would you grind ala mhigo go grind ghimlyt dark

>/r

>moving threads that are past bump limit

It's like they want to out themselves as butthurt Blizzdrones

im too stupid to understand why /r is an issue.
mind explaining?

Looks like a modded item, but it's the same shape as the Postmoogle's Cap.

they may as well ban half the threads on Yea Forums because they violate rule 6 or encourage/instigate flamewars.

for the mount, clearly

Bros, I thought wow is dead...

Attached: 1547841376906.jpg (1195x612, 52K)

>He doesn't know where to find the cute highlanders
The most feminine animations in the game are on race with all the butch dykes. Go forth and find those diamonds.

All that we discussed
All the rules that were asked of us, complied
What was it all for?

>What was it for?
for being trannies and playing korean mmos. those don't count as games

You can't win the parse callouts, it's just used as an instant I win the argument button.

what does the /r mean?

> tfe 5 victories in a row so far
> game starts with mael losing
> udders at 700 points mael at 500
> suddenly win
finally got the 3 mounts

THE TIME HAS COME

Attached: solus.jpg (500x280, 78K)

I have no idea what you're trying to say here. Just because dungeon parsing isn't competitive like savage parsing doesn't mean you should slack in dungeons. It just means that bragging about a dungeon parse is like bragging about winning a silver medal with only two people competing

I have to click more to get to the voting page instead of just opening it and voting.
Yeah, it's a me problem.

>there are muscle girls in this game other than roegadyn
my penis user...my poor penis

Scratch that, it's Far Eastern Schoolboy's Hat. Mogstation item

>HW or SB DRK
Are you kidding? This is like asking what's safer to breathe, fresh air or cat litter fumes.

Attached: drk.png (442x242, 10K)

i just figured it out as u responded lol.
never crossed my mind it would go straight to results 1st.

this guy gets it

Attached: 1xazem.jpg (558x344, 68K)

What a stupid thing to care about. Both games have their own fans and WoW's been a thing since 2004.
Just enjoy your weeb fantasy with the rest of us while it still resembles a game.
> We are actually talking about shifting from a "game" to "entertainment called FFXIV" and have players enjoy that and we are trying to provide a playground that surpasses the boundaries we are currently in.

Well if ain’t the oldest joke in the book
Faggots, pray tell when was the last time we had decent moderation?

They're about the same.

Attached: 152.jpg (1201x605, 85K)

What sayest thou, user? You can accept this fate, or you can defy it, but you cannot deny it.

Attached: fate.png (210x74, 32K)

>Just because dungeon parsing isn't competitive like savage parsing
Competitive parsing is a contributing factor to the low percentage of Savage clears in the west. It's a fucking co-op game and you niggers are turning it into a dick waving contest.

when the fuck did NA become the biggest datacenter?

Attached: 1560970579181.png (1246x579, 108K)

OVER A HUNDRED BLEEDIN' YEARS AGO THAT'S WHEN

Attached: moot.jpg (1335x2000, 216K)

PLUS
PLUS
PLUS

*kaching*

It is

Attached: trends.png (1507x721, 43K)

This is why is true. If you get told you're a greylet and thus wrong the only way to correct that is to say you're not a graylet. Then, that's invalid because you're not orange. Them that's invalid because it's not orange in unrelated content x. Then that's invalid because it's not orange in unrelated content y. Then that's invalid because it's bragging and dick waving, when the original challenge was basically do brag and dick wave.

I miss moot, he'd have posted "cringe" with the admin capcode on to Yea Forums just before wordfiltering it to "please rape my face".

Disgruntled wowfags that got burned by BfA

you forgot spam DA so u dont over cap MP.

But in all seriousness, the way u timed BW with low blow is similar to how people use TBN on auto attacks to get more blood spillers.

over all, its a "busier" job, but at the cost of "tactile play style"
i think 14 needs a 2s GCD/faster paced tank, but to lose the tactile system of 3.0 DRK wasnt worth it imo.

the preplanning WAR of 3.0 is a good job for people who like to plan out all their stuff ahead of time, but we also needed a sort of brain dead unga bunga tank, for those who like that, w/o being the even worse unga bunga tank PLD was in 2.0. (plus 3.0 PLD wasnt as fun as unga bunga WAR is in SB)

over all, they shouldnt have sacrificed the jobs ppl loved, to add in ones ppl have wanted as well.

they were always the biggest since ARR. thank the ERP scene.

Not really. PF is nothing like these threads. I suggest you open it for once instead of peddling weak excuses to not raid.

Because I like using my keyboard.

>mods ban threads that talk about an actual videgame with an upcoming major expansion
>meanwhile half of the catalog is literally filled with ecchi image dump threads with no discussion and several threads with implications for ERP

Attached: 1560240204897.jpg (342x316, 14K)

watching wow refugees crash and burn in xiv is my past time
>getting kicked out of link shells
>no one wanting them in FCs
>no one willing to help them do content

Bring back roody-poo

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1553878597770.jpg (1168x630, 48K)

So are they finally gonna give WHM big dick damage to compensate for its lack of utility, or is it spending another expansion in the shed?

>thank the ERP scene
I cannot be the only person to have never seen erp in this game right?

I'm mad that an offtopic pregnant-girls thread got deleted earlier but only because some nigger, probably a janitor pretending he wasn't one, was dumping gore from the Offended page of Encyclopedia Dramatica to try and get it deleted faster.

I never used to mind ecchi threads but this shit has become out of control.

Yes

at the time there was actually an entire thread about space and another about keanu reeves

I saw two Au'Ra having sex by spamming sit and standing up
That's about it

Please look forward to it.

>FC mate gets into a 24 man with an alliance full of WoWfugees
>it’s world of darkness
>they die to every single fucking mechanic
>they have no idea how to stop meteors
>one of them broke down because he doesn’t want the responsibility of handling chains for Cerberus
Is being brain dead a requirement to be a WoW player?

>tfw never been invited to a linkshell
What're they like, bois

PF, especially right now is EXACTLY like these threads.

At least on primal.

Attached: mna195xfne531.jpg (3024x4032, 990K)

They did, actually. Afflatus Misery is a 900-potency Foul for them gained after using three other Afflatus heals, which are instant-cast 0 MP variants of Cure II and Medica and consume lilies. It's a DPS loss to fish for Misery if you're only whacking a striking dummy, but if you're going to be casting Cure II/Medica anyways there's no reason not to use the Afflatus version and that'll eventually build up to a free Foul.

I like helping them if they have a good attitude. It's probably why Scottzone is getting more popular as a streamer. I find him insufferable but he went in with an open mind and currently does min iLvl runs of old raids which is more than most Stormbabies or Wowfugees are willing to do

there's currently a 400+ reply /an/ thread up where it's nothing but "what's your favorite dog" and "rate my dog" pictures.

Occasional hunt callouts.

>Uriangier's girlfriend dies
>Becomes a loner neet with a gambling addicition
>Stays at the Waking Sands instead of the Rising Stones because it's closer to the Gold Saucer
>Thinks Tataru might be onto him but he managed to blame the missing funds on Alphinaud's sword purchasing
>Soul got called to a different realm
>Still somehow managed to get hold of a Triple Triad deck
>He's gambling with the adds in the middle of your dungeon runs
Guys I think Urianger needs an intervention.

Attached: 1548633020009.jpg (550x413, 48K)

annoying since it clutters your chatbox. I have them all turned off save for the hunt LS

no but yes

>2010, SE rushes out FF4.0 because they were desperate to beat WoW Cataclysm out the door
>it all comes tumbling down
>2019, Blizzard rushes out the next chunk of their current failed expansion because they're desperate to beat FFXIV Shadowbringers out the door
>I wonder whatever shall happen next
Someone summon a popcorn primal.

>tfw got called out for being a WoWfugee today for not knowing what eden was
It's not fucking fair, bros! I'm thinking of cancelling my Shadowbringers pre-order, I'm tearing up.

Attached: 1462951718550.jpg (622x757, 83K)

>using wow as a search term
literally retarded

>You look nice tod

Attached: 1547397608211.png (600x610, 434K)

As long as it's not another le epic shitbull vs. pit-mommy thread that's fine by me

>it clutters your chatbox
The only time I see my chat box move is for system messages desu. The exception being Eureka, of course. But then it's just shitflinging because a handful of people are spawning things and everyone else is AFK, waiting for the spawns.

>No 100s
>95 purple cusp shitter on larboard/starboard
Absolute parselet, imagine being this bad.

mostly just relays about hunts. Faggots have the attention span of a toddler and pull early so they end up getting kicked and can't participate in fates

It's actually disgusting how many people didn't even know what the fuck ivalice was from on my server.

I thought asmongold was kidding when he said WoWfags only play WoW.

unstopable

That's quite the slip.

>But in all seriousness, the way u timed BW with low blow is similar to how people use TBN on auto attacks to get more blood spillers.
Not really at all considering one is a huge DPS gain and the other just makes the healers' job slightly easier

It's not on Crystal and Aether. I play on the former and have been getting an alt clears on the latter.
People don't lock slots or generally meta slave. Roles are locked sometimes but that's for the best. They don't dare mention parsing and very rarely kick clueless idiots, even though they should. People usually don't get mad unless someone is seriously shitting the bed. I'm really impressed with how much better PF is than it was at the start of SB.

i have never played a final fantasy game beside this one and i never will
no one can make me

They're not my parses, I was making fun of the phoneposter by grabbing a random person's logs just like he did

wowfags are basically people that don't play games

>It's another WoWfugees talking about WoW in Novice Network episode

Attached: 4.jpg (1183x763, 567K)

youtube.com/watch?v=393C3pr2ioY
wtf i love world of warcraft now

anyone here also harassing sprouts by playing fanfare everytime they successfully kill something?

Attached: 9735B2E0-1C95-4112-9175-34C98D32534F.png (279x316, 188K)

Those are my echo ranks. I didn't post the non echo ones so people wouldn't get too self conscious. They're straight 100s.

Why do people still believe these guys?

Attached: 1550039616925.jpg (753x755, 113K)

Well people used to play WoW and are tired of it, of course new player are going to talk about it.

Me and one other person just sat in duty finder for deltascape extreme for an hour a bit ago, I just wound up adding them to my friends list and I'll try it again later.

Take that shitty meme back to twitter where it belongs.

I prefer Stormblood because we get Blackest Night, which is one of the most fun abilities in the entire game. It's a literal fuck you to tank buster attacks as well as a powerful defense buff for allies if you can target them in time. But on top of that, you're rewarded with a free super move. It's fucking awesome. Dark Arts is fine as is, but it was made to replace the old form of MP management which was way more punishing and way better. Now with Shadowbringers, MP management is all but gone entirely. Thankfully, Blackest Night is still in and it seems to work similarly, but I'm worried about the next expansion being casualized as fucking hell.

>8.2 will be the equivalent of 1.0 to arr
dude no, you're only hurting yourself by believing this

yeah but it sucks because people that need real help in the channel get drowned out by "MUH WOW" posts.

>8.2 will be like what a realm reborn was for FF
this wowtard is coping hard if he thinks more world quests will save the game. Fucking ARR had more content than all of BFA

Attached: DF3E53A8-A479-4D4E-BA0F-05459C549BE5.jpg (528x550, 56K)

>People use NN as a global chat
TAKE A FUCKING HINT, YOSHIDA
PLEASE

sprouts are meant to be protected, not bullied

Same user, exactly the same. I know I am the reason I did none of the content because I felt like I wasn't maining a job and jumped between a bunch too much and felt like I wasn't amazing at 1 thing, so I just didn't bother wasting peoples time. Sadly I feel that despair in ShB too.

Why not both

Attached: D9d5CnRUcAAXnkN.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

>8.2 will be wow's arr

Attached: 1555637329349.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>tfw some autist keeps playing fanfare after I kill something
STOP PLEASE

but user im the one who made it

so did arr had more than legion too.
typical horde faggots why we bad guys when they are all dindus.
Most wow players are drug users thats why they are garbage.

SIE WERDEN ANSEHEN

Is that a fucking dragon dildo on that axe?

>What was it for?

Attached: GOD DAMMIT.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

Attached: D9d1u2dU0AE-3PM.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

>8.2 will be like a realm reborn was to ffxiv lol

Attached: 124125875251.jpg (1200x900, 98K)

Looks like cancer, what server

Attached: D9dbxXTVUAUqGPy.jpg (1200x653, 150K)

>XIV is my first ff

Disgusting.

Blizzard is intent on making people fucking hate the game and 8.2 is more of the same. Now they're forcing PvE players to do PvP and vice versa to get powers for their necklaces. I can't even begin to explain how fucking bad of an idea that is but the patch is coming out in a week anyway because they have to compete for some reason, even if it is at the expense of the players

>8.2 is going to be what ARR was to xiv
WoW players really do have half a brain

Attached: D9dZrm-U4AAGyz3.jpg (1200x675, 269K)

I would also like to know. I'm really hoping that it's not mine.

it really seems like they are trying to kill the game intentionally

>Greet texting outside of Yea Forums
Which one of you trannies was this?

that one guy trying to use 4channel meme arrows though

dude wow has 12M players, now its around 1M. it still has the loyal fanbase that keep playing no matter what and those who somehow enjoy the game.

>a patch with world quests is going to compete against a new expansion
in what world do they expect to win?

Attached: D9cvtXJU0AAN1eJ.jpg (1200x675, 115K)

the only thing remotely comparable to arr is classic, but that's in the opposite direction, and won't help the attitude towards bfa

what do you expect blizzards mo is to make a game and aim it for low common denominators like retards. Why do you think they made a lot of money. a lot retards in the world.

Attached: ezgif-2-d998a3f549e9.gif (600x600, 824K)

The one where they ddos the servers for a week again like they always do

remember when they were going to love the FOV in Overwatch because they didn't think their expected playerbase would know what the options menu was let alone what fov was so it would be unfair?

Their fanbase is literal retards

>it's not green texting is meme arrows
html quotes came a long way

just lookup the names on lodestone if you care so much

Attached: D9blQM5U0AAWJU0.jpg (1200x675, 227K)

they really do need to make an official global chat channel or at the very least up the cap on NN because it was fine during HW but during this fucking wowfugee invasion it gets full asap.

does any other fanbase do that? Blizzdrones kind of take the cake

This one's my favorite

Exodus, which is an ironic name.