Cyberpunk 2077 RPS fiasco

>Be Rock Paper Shotgun
>Be progressive liberal publication looking to further equality and diversity and tolerance

>"AH YES. ALLOW US, THE SMARTER AND FAR MORE INTELLECTUAL WHITE RACE, TELL YOU, THE BLACK RACE, WHAT YOU SHOULD TRULY BE FEELING, AS YOU LACK THE CAPABILITY TO RECOGNIZE SUCH HORRORS"
>"SIRS PLEASE, IF YOU, BLACK MEN, DISAGREE WITH US ABOUT WHAT OFFENDS THE BLACK RACE, WELL CLEARLY YOU ARE RACIST TOWARDS YOUR OWN, AND ARE PROBLEMATIC!"

This is some galaxy brain shit.

Attached: file.png (550x488, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3JGmKHrWKMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good thread, fag

I hate this gay earth

Attached: yamero.png (314x313, 99K)

What if we're already dead and this is just another circle of hell.

>LiBeRaLs ArE tHe ReAl RaCiSts!!!

moron

Hi John and/or Matt.

Seething white cuckhold

Hows the wife and her kids doing, faggot?

what fiasco

no one is talking about this

Plenty of people are, retard.

Give me the lore, I need to know the story now.

Mike Pondsmith (I thin that's his name), literally slapped the fuck out of these SJW freaks on Reddit.
I'm glad CDPR got him to do most of the interviews.

FUCK. SJW. TO. HELL!

This , is probably in a bunch of open relationships with Trannies, lmao. Plus jerks off to Anita Sarkeesian "literature".

There was a gang called The Animals shown in new footage that has black people in it and galaxy brain high iq white game journalists immediately jumped to "BLACK PEOPLE ARE ANIMALS". They also got mad that a haitian gang called the Voodoo Boys even exist despite actual Haitians being very happy about their accuracy and creole speaking.

Also a trans person on an ad ingame with a big cock, complaining that its exploiting trans people, which is the fucking point in a Cyberpunk setting.

OH NO NO NO NO
youtu.be/3JGmKHrWKMQ

Truly we are blessed by our new progressive moral scolds.

NOOOO DELETE THIS

Attached: 914-9144208_ck-food-cooking-png-wojak-fat-crying-crying.jpg (820x822, 195K)

This is literally all 'punishment' for that one tweet isn't it

I'm so goddamn proud of CDProject for creating this kind of butthurt.

>le cherry picked street interview montage
>Horowitz

Yes.

liberal racism has always been "oh you poor negroes can't do anything for yourselves because you're too stupid and oppressed, please let us help you", yes. this isn't a secret.

>IF YOU, BLACK MEN, DISAGREE WITH US ABOUT WHAT OFFENDS THE BLACK RACE, WELL CLEARLY YOU ARE RACIST TOWARDS YOUR OWN, AND ARE PROBLEMATIC!"
i hate my own race.

>LiBeRaLs ArE tHe ReAl RaCiSts
this, but unironically

Why won't those black goblins realize theyre oppressing themselves?

Attached: black goblins.jpg (426x426, 32K)

The face of a retard

>1 dumb journo has a dumb journo opinion
>SEE, THE MASSES OF SJWS ALL WANT THIS GAME TO FAIL as if this is definitively representative of an entire group of people Yea Forums can't even properly define outside of what anti-SJW talking heads tell them to believe

are we doing this again Yea Forums?
really?

leave
>>>/reddit/

Hi ResetEra/John/Matt.

Because they've been taught to define "oppression" as "Whitey doesn't give me enough money".

that last boy is sooooooooooo cute

Dear Santa:

I want my very own bla-

Too bad there's another thread up right now of falseflagging cuckera posters pretending trying to shit on the game because of what Pondsmith said to a journo about the dickgirl poster.

This logic would be more believable if you turned on those journos and ate them.

You people literally never hesitate when it comes to one of your own expressing "wrong-think", but then, viewing black people as "children to be guided" is NOT wrong-think to a leftist.

Calling out bullshit makes you a moron. Wow.

Attached: thomas-sowells-racist-affirmative-action.jpg (588x309, 53K)

I'm so sick of your posts. fucking leave

Looks like a stereotypical pedo and the nose bridge makes me question fetal alcohol syndrome.

BLACK ME

My hole is open
(I'm a boy)

Attached: 542334534523.jpg (1280x720, 388K)

But they are

Americans seem to love the "I'm black and ..." type argument.
How someones race matters in an argument is a mystery

are you just now finding out that everyone is racist, some people just use whatever idealogy is popular to hide it better

1800s:

>the negroid brain is biologically inferior to the white man

2000s:

>Black people just can't help but break the law, so we need to change the prison and justice system to go easier on them, and give them billions in reparations because they can't grasp education or work

They're the same argument.

haha holy shit I bet fox news jerked themselves off over this

Not that user, and you're right, they are, but its still a stupid point to make because it accepts the leftist premise that racism is bad