AGGHHHHHH....YOU GOT ME THE DEMENTOID EXPANSION PACK. THE EXPANSION PACK...

AGGHHHHHH....YOU GOT ME THE DEMENTOID EXPANSION PACK. THE EXPANSION PACK, Yea Forums!! I NEED THE GAME! IF I DON'T HAVE THE GAME WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO EXPAND UPON?!?!?!

Attached: Expansion pack.png (720x540, 579K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_KRpna3yA80
youtube.com/watch?v=_KRpna3yA80
youtu.be/5Do-T28tY08?t=23
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BLING
BLONG

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME?!?!

Please no meat touching ma'am

penispenispenispenispenispenispenis

whatever virgin

Have sex

No, I don't think I will.

I'm going to force you to have sex right now! Bend over.

>used to be like Kevin in High school
>now I am more like Andy

Mission Hill was too good for this world

Haha
DOUCHEBAG

youtu.be/_KRpna3yA80

>The episode where Andy is unemployed is me right now
>Except I don't want to find another job

>Use to be like Andy
>Am still Andy with a bit of Kevin mixed in

Attached: 1357097133829.jpg (598x467, 55K)

This show is soul incarnate and too good for this world

Attached: nowudunnit.png (456x460, 276K)

reminder that mission hill had a gay couple and no one bitched and whined and made claims of pandering or forced agenda.

also, the episode where andy realizes he's a loser should be a mandatory watch for all of Yea Forums. not too late to turn your lives around.

Attached: 1555998041539.jpg (720x480, 215K)

get the hell out of my lunch

Attached: mission hill douchebag.png (500x373, 205K)

>tfw couldn't find another job
>back at old job and feel stuck

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 26K)

I'm still in my early twenties, though. I don't have to get my foothold for a while.

Why are the cigarettes for display purposes only?

Attached: 1529304270790.png (400x400, 97K)

>Mid twenties
You're getting close

I came here to post this

I still have a few years.

Attached: nervous dog.png (533x413, 342K)

Can't, I slipped a disc

I'm 26 almost 27. It doesn't get any better

This is so Kafkaesque.

I'm 31
Life pretty much is a straight drop downhill after 25 and if you don't have your shit together you're fucked.

Everything in my life literally turned around at 30. For real, dudes, it's not too late. You just have to come to what you want instead of expecting it to come to you, and accept that it'll take time.

i really have never seen it written so neatly before

Their episode was kino and a decent one to go out on. I enjoy the entire show but I feel like it was just starting to find its' footing near the end, and I wish Adult Swim had produced more episodes based on the remaining scripts. Time to rewatch it all I guess.

ambitious folks graduate at 20-21 and start looking for a career. if you turn 30 and still working a "job" and not a career, you're pretty much doomed.

don't be that guy at 26-27 telling himself that he'll someday make it.

>early twenties
youre already fucked. im 23 and my friend just got a job with a company that gave him a 10000 dollar signing bonus.
hes three years younger than me. its already over.

>surbubia is dull XD
>the city is so hip and weird XD
this show was fucking blue pilled and overrated

Attached: 1518167053261.jpg (213x194, 17K)

I was 25 and my life spun around for the better. The only difference between then and now was I was trying for years before to improve my lot.

>>the city is so hip and weird XD
I live in portland. it's pretty much mission hill up here.

tfw mid 30s and thinking about eating a bullet

What if the expansion pack is also its own standalone game, like with Xenoblade 2?

suburbia IS dull, but the thing is the fun things in the city aren't that far away from suburbia (i mean they aren't from the countryside)

>tfw can only hear kevin as robin now

Attached: 1552237996022.png (855x781, 438K)

This show was great. It's a shame a show like this didn't more episodes yet shit like Rick and Morty is up to, what season 4 or 5 now?

this show was made in 1999. i don't think standalone expansions were really a thing

mission hill was just on the wrong channel at the wrong time

to bad adult swim wasn't big at the time they picked up thge

mission hill was too ahead of its time.

timing is everything, and shows like mission hill and home movies came out way too soon. both would do numbers if they were released today.

because they were a great couple and it didn't feel like pandering.

Blame WB for giving absolutely no faith in the show.

Shit the episode with the Mid 20s clip didn't even air until 2002 when the show aired in 1999

>24 years old
>NEET for 7 years
>Too old to consider going to college to study biology
>Everything I know is self study and spotty at best but at the very least diverse
The only thing I have is my occasional game devving, I don't even have an actual functional game yet.
The only good thing about being a NEET is that no one but myself actually cares how well I can do work.

Attached: 1538220980741.jpg (600x400, 82K)

Attached: Mission Hill.jpg (500x375, 85K)

At least Mission Hill had a full season and got to air all of its episodes.

Attached: clerks tas.png (733x392, 293K)

I’m 21 and man it’s not getting any better best of luck to you all though

youtube.com/watch?v=_KRpna3yA80

too real for me

>i retconned my enjoyment of this show after i got redpilled

Is it safe?

Biology is more than knowing a few animal facts. I'm very doubtful you'd do well in a college or university; you should try a trade school, maybe be an electrician.

Attached: 1560710795822.jpg (500x667, 35K)

my sister is 4 years younger than me, just graduated, and got a job making six figures. I've got an interview lined with a company, and I'm nervous trying to figure out how to say I won't take the job for anything less than $17/hour. Should I just deepthroat my shotgun instead?

Because that's what a well-written gay couple is like. They have highly distinct personalities that separate them first and foremost, and the fact that they're with each other adds to their conflicting personalities. If either one of them was a woman, it would still work. If they were both women, it would still work.

This is why we complain about pandering - because people use it as a crutch to avoid having to come up with iconic characters. Gus and Wally are good characters first and foremost.

Geez, what did your sister major in? Was she a straight A student? In greek life? Lots of hobbies?

BLING BLONG

Attached: 2425243-lloyd.jpg (750x960, 47K)

Attached: 1525725933811.png (235x250, 66K)

I liked Lloyd despite his autism.

YOU REALLY GOT TO GET A FOOTHOLD BY YOUR MID TWENTIES

>the episode where andy realizes he's a loser should be a mandatory watch for all of Yea Forums
which episode would that be? I tried googling "mission hill andy sore loser" but that didn't really work.

>tfw always been Jim with a little Posey

Weirdie beans at
Weirdie beans at
Weirdie beans at
HELP ME

It's also nice because you know that they weren't included because it was virtue signaling. They were included in order to have a real portrayal of the hipster neighborhood.
It's fascinating that Yea Forums likes this show but it's everything that it could hate. Gays and hipsters, that's usually what Yea Forums will hate the most.

Having more money just means more people trying to take it from you. Thinking you're above that just means you're a perfect target.

Computer Science
Probably
No
No

Where all my Andys at?

the scene was posted in this very thread

You're assuming I'm not already a loser pushing on 30 and a good chunk of Yea Forums isn't as well.

I think you have until about 32 to have a real 'career', and until 34 at the latest to be married. However, anyone in their mid twenties will tell you that the earlier you get it all together, the better. Don't put off the inevitable just by telling yourself you have 'time'. It's just delaying what you could be doing right now. It's not like it's hard to have your 'shit together' anyway lol

>tfw no Gwen gf

Portland is a good balance. Any more 'hip' and I'd hate it, any more 'dull' I'd go insane.

Thankfully I don't completely relate to the loser episode, but I know some people were hit hard by that shit.

>23
>already a wage slave
That's a damn shame

Real talk. Life's a marathon and not a sprint. I didn't graduate on time and I don't have the wife and kid, but I got the job most lust for and bought a house at 27. Some people reach different milestones at different points in their life. One persons success is not a standard for everyone. My younger brother is just now getting into college at 24, but he'll be fine.

Checking in.

Attached: andy-couch.png (997x756, 993K)

Oof. At least my more successful sisters are older than me.

Attached: 1491107481799.jpg (592x592, 40K)

I couldn't stand this show as a teenager
is it funnier now that I'm older or what

I did turn my life around. Then life fell apart and I've been in a rut since. Hoping the small changes I've been making get me out of this shit.

my diet is only malt liquor and bugles

>Everything I know is self study and spotty at best but at the very least diverse

Focus those scattered and fleeting rays of light into on intense and hyper focused beam; what it's focused on is up to you

Goddamn I miss this show

This show was literally made for people in their early to mid 20s

>well written
>were extremely cliche, cringe and unfunny

What did you mean by this?

>It's fascinating that Yea Forums likes this show but it's everything that it could hate. Gays and hipsters, that's usually what Yea Forums will hate the most.

I think what makes it palatable was that Andy was a pretty cunty loser and that Jim was just not up his own ass like a lot of hipsters are. But I haven't watched this since I was a teenager and it was on TV.

30 will sneak up on you like it did me.

I feel your pain, mission hill and the oblongs should've gotten more love.

Just read all of that in his voice...

Having Brian Posehn in your show is a fucking curse
>Mission Hill, cancelled before the entire series finished airing
>3 South ends after 4 episodes or so
>Sym Bionic Titan ends on a cliffhanger and written off financially so no new episodes could ever be produced.

Good point. All of the roommates (besides Kevin) are hipster stereotypes but none of them are insufferable like a typical hipster, just all weird in their own way.
Sarah Silverman show seemed to have an okay run

Unemployment Part 2, but you should really watch the full series, or at least the first part with it.

youtu.be/5Do-T28tY08?t=23

d-delet this

GOOBLEGEIGER

Wow, I just looked at his filmography and he was in half of the episodes of Clerks. He really is poison. Which sucks, since I like the guy.

>have software dev job in low cost of living area
>make more than my state's household average
>live pretty comfortably with enough left over for savings
>still don't feel like I'm established

BITE ME MOTHER-

I wish I could eat a bulge...

user...

penis
penis
penis
penis
penis

based Mission Hill poster

Attached: fbi.gif (240x135, 831K)

Tfw a mix of andy and the server from waiting except I work back of the house.

Going to college for the first time in over a decade in the winter.

Attached: 1410319855771.jpg (563x506, 74K)

Stupid zoomer, of course you have no taste. Go watch ironic YouTube videos.

I'm 25 and am taking summer school to upgrade marks to get into a biology major program in 2020. Get a grip.

>>still don't feel like I'm established
good. shit like that motivates you to keep pushing forward.

maybe consider opening a business, or getting more involved in your community.

>almost all businesses fail
yeah do it

>help out your community
yeah go suck someones dick for free

How do you find the motivation to become a part of society?

>yeah go suck someones dick for free
stay in your basement and be miserable

No wonder you work in software

I've got an idea for at least a community thing that would make enough to sustain itself, not sure if it would be a net profit though
That guy wasn't me, my man

>giving away labor=money for free expecting to become rich or successful

I mean sure go ahead if you think "helping" someone makes the world filled with sunshine and rainbows and makes you feel better about yourself.

Youre just enabling fucking homeless people to buy more drugs.

I JUST WANT SOME SMOKES
Nothing can kill the Grimace.

hey man, whatever keeps you focused. the connections you make from working with community officials and people in your area could lead to bigger things.
. fuck off already, not everyone has a loser mentality. enjoy staying in the same place the rest of your life.

Because they were written from an era that still focused on writing first and design second while still having that bit of 90's lingering edgy freedom. It's why no one complained when Will Smith was in every hit movie, or Blade was a model for cool edgy characters, not even getting into how huge Spawn was for a stint there. People don't like being told things like a parent, it's why they pick fight with bouncers, and when your average "pandering" character comes off with all the veil of a parent selling you a pandering character rather than someone selling you badass vampire hunter with sunglasses your brain flips a switch and tells you something is wrong.

>tfw I'm pretty much like Toby but even fatter

I wanted to and still want to fuck Kevin.

user, let me give you a raise to cheer you up

Attached: Let me give you a raise.png (1441x1077, 1.9M)

>don't be that guy at 26-27 telling himself that he'll someday make it.
Shit this almost sounds like me. I mean I don't want to "make it" necessarily, I just want to live comfortably. Like, an apartment and a stable full-time job in IT, where after work I can come back home to play vidya and drink. That's all. Yet here I am still living with family and no license. Trying to fix the latter by the end of the summer, so I can move from this part-time shit to something functional.

Can I still make it, dudes?

Attached: 1464043832499.png (734x519, 763K)