The objective rareware tier list

The objective rareware tier list

Attached: my-image.png (1064x641, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFMKpqdm9Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=4fTAb_eNPSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow it's fucking perfect.

You're missing Blast Corps, Jet Force Gemini, Perfect Dark 0, etc but I'd place all that shit in the same spot myself.

That sounds about right. Where would you put Jet Force Gemini?

>actually playing any of those kinect shovelware games

Attached: 1371295851255.jpg (200x255, 13K)

Shit how could i froget, I'd put it at A tier.

>DKC 3 higher than DK64
no fucking way, swap that and move Nuts and Bolts to C and its perfect

Conker could reasonably be B
That aside it's all good
Would also add Killer Instinct ( The old one ) to B Tier

They were packaged in, but yeah i actually did play them.

I think Starfox Adventures deserves a C; I would rather play that than Nuts and Bolts or Sea of Thieves 100/100 times

Put Killer Instinct Arcade in A-tier
SNES and KI2 could be in B

>Someone makes an "objective" tier list.
>It's actually correct

Where am I and what year is it?

>Tooie below Kazooie
classic mistake
Also Viva Pinata 2, like Banjo-Tooie, is a direct upgrade from its predecessor

Attached: 1554520536380.jpg (800x450, 37K)

>No Gruntys Revenge
Casual list

Conker should be at least B tier but other than that I have no objections.

Honestly, i hesitated to put conker even in C.
Theres only so much that charm can do for a game. I recently played in it on Rare Replay and jesus christ does the game suck on a gameplay level.

Just so much tedium and padding along with clunky controls. The game is never satisfied with making you do something just once.
>Bring cheese to a mouse, gotta do it 3 times
>Bring bees to a flower, gotta do it 3 times
>Piss on a rock, gotta do it 3 times (seriosuly fuck that entire segment)
>Bring 3 cogs to the wall
>Feed Villagers to a bat, gotta do it 3 times
>Brings keys to the door (gotta do it 3 times, died? Sorry gotta start all over)

The entire game is just one giant fetch quest. I honestly think its more fun to watch conker than it is to play it.

>ghoulies above N&B
Also Perfect Dark is better than Goldeneye in every way

Attached: 1515685865669.png (529x363, 145K)

Blast Corps belongs in C. Killer Instinct should go in B.

put conker in b-a and I agree. Its for sure better than dk64 and ghoulies
your also forgetting a few games like the 2nd pinata game

Conker does NOT deserve to be in A tier, the game itself just sucks.

conkers mp with friends alone puts it above c, and your right its tedious but it never gets boring with its always changing game-play/atmosphere

still more fun than dkc3, perfect dark, and tooie
but less fun than golden eye and pinata
so throw it whatever in that area, it deserves it

I mean, how much does that extend to repeat playthroughs though? Because I can replay Banjo Kazooie and have just as much fun as the first time through, but replaying Conker is a slog.

Sea of Thieves > Ghoulies and Nuts and Bolts

There's something super comfy about Banjo Tooie's cover art. No big action shot, just the main characters inviting you to play the game.

Reminder that the moment to moment gameplay in Conker is actually horrible, and the best thing about the game is its writing, it being a contender for one of the best-written games ever.

Conker deserves B just for multiplayer. It's miles better than 007, too. Move that one down to C.

Is this the most forgotten Rare n64 title? I never see it discussed when people talk about either kart racers or Rare games. Better controls than DKR btw.

Attached: 51DjrAtxm3L._SX425_.jpg (425x311, 31K)

Why did Star Fox Adventures have to be so mediocre, bros? It was pretty good at the start, then progressively got worse and worse after the Dark Ice Mines. Some of the "important" characters don't even have voice actors. It's like they didn't even care.

>Tooie is bad meme
>PERFECT DARK IS BAD
Actually kill yourself.

Tooie I can forgive due to youtuber brainwashing but Perfect Dark is handedly one of Rare's best made titles. And leagues above Goldeneye

I'd put the Conker remake in B just for the revampled controls, but the original belongs in C tier.

I respect your opinion. The gameplay in Conker just isn't there and is carried by it's "charm". The game has aged poorly compared to Banjo Kazooie and DKC

PD is too low

Banjo Kazooie > Banjo Tooie > Bad Fur Day > Donkey Kong 64

why do we always measure games in how much they can be replayed. I love earthbound but I wouldn't fucking want to replay that 30 hour basic rpg slogfest
Conker is a magical experience and should be experienced by everyone at least once which can't be said for ghoulies or dk64
Also i have no idea why your bringing up kazooie, im not saying put it in s tier just a-b since it for sure least earned a spot.
also even without its campaign i rather play the dino/heist mp modes over any other rare mp

Tooie > Kazooie > DK64 > Conker
they're all good btw

Tooie>=Kazooie depending on personal preference>Bad Fur Day>64

BattleToads was Rare too. Place that one in B tier. BattleManiacs can go they too.

Never played the crossover with Double Dragon.

Kazooie and Tooie are good, Dk64 and Cbfd are flawed

Star Fox Adventures isn't THAT bad

Also goldeneye holds up like shit.

>They were packaged in
What, did you buy 3 kinects?

switch perfect dark and goldeneye

Nintendo must have been laughing all the way to the bank the day they sold Rare to Microsoft.

>diddy kong racing in S tier
good taste. that game is really under appreciated

I think N&B deserves a C-tier, i would rather play that then Starfox Adventures or Sea of Thieves 100/100 times.

so steve fags are trying to get the BK fanbase to in fight buy saying Tooie is better
it's really obvious considering that steve posting died and tooie praise sky rocketed in less than a day

Attached: 1558236611701.png (231x228, 67K)

>GE over PD
Wrong.

Diddy Kong Racing sucked. There I said it.

i fucking hate dunkey for even talking about tooie cause now you autists jump to that anytime someone says it just isn't that fun of a game
Ff you people consider conker tedious but not tooie. ur delusional

Dumb anti-Tooie zoomer

Don'y get your opinions from youtubers

If VP is in A then Trouble in Paradise should be in S.

Attached: 342231-i_467443.jpg (1280x720, 654K)

Kazooie vs Tooie debates have been a thing since before stevefagging.
Besides anyone who actually knows what they're talking about know that they're both top tier platformers

>Dunkey
Dunkey is just part of the bandwagon
Anti-Tooiefags sprang up from the guest grumps with Grant Kirkhope in it. Without exaggeration they did not exist before that day.

Attached: 1417481163334.jpg (524x336, 30K)

the exact same comment used int he past threads
transparent as fuck

Based.
Cringe.

they're both great but Tooie had obvious flaws
I love it but it can drag

>conker that low
you must be retarded

Reminder
>Based tier
Kazooiechads
Tooiechads
Gruntys Revengechads
Anti Nuts and Bolds chads

>Cringe tier
AntiKazooiefags
AntiTooiefags
Nuts and Bolts babies

>JFG isn't even on the fucking list
fuck you

I'm so torn on Conker. On one hand, the characters, writing, story, and art direction is so incredible and unique that 20 years later, there still isn't a game comparable to it, and the writing is so on-point, it's Simpsons-tier quotable.
On the other hand, the gameplay is worse than every other Rareware title up until then. The platforming is much worse than Kazooie, the movement is much worse than Tooie and DK64, the shooting is much worse than PD and Goldeneye, the vehicle and racing segments are MUCH worse than DKR.
I have a good time with each playthrough, but the moment-to-moment gameplay is so frustrating and stiff.

Attached: Banjocrouch.gif (360x360, 748K)

perfect except I would put conker in b tier

its just not fun doing 8+ things 1 of them usually involving walking slow ass mumbo across the map to get a single jiggy.
get over it

based as FUCK

retard. Kazooie v Tooie has been a thing since YIIK

OP here, updated list including games I forgot to put in.

Attached: my-image (1).png (1064x641, 571K)

Some of you faggots need to learn that believing Kazooie>Tooie does not make you Anti-Tooie.

I'd swap Viva Pinata and Conkers personally but pretty good overall aside from missing a shit ton of games.
DKR is still the best kart racing game.

You know you can like Tooie and still think Kazooie is better.

you still forgot the pinata sequal

Yeah, everyone knows real fun is one puzzle dispensing multiple jiggies.

Attached: 1535134078311.webm (972x720, 1.29M)

>bad fur day that low
Die, honestly. Preferably slowly.

>Conker not at least in A-tier or even S

Playing Heist with your family and bros is way more enjoyable than playing happy hasbro fun time with Banjo the furfag, get that shit outta here
>but muh controls
Zoomers LEAVE

Attached: 1527058820234.png (500x532, 490K)

It's main problem is its not enjoyable to replay. Once you know the jokes and scenarios slogging through the awful aspects of it aren't worth it.
I still think it's better than DK64

Your behavior makes it abundantly clear that you cross the threshold from being pro Kazooie to anti Tooie. Fag.

Who would've thought the tutorial world would be easy?

this but unironic
also lol using the first level is easy is retarded dumbass. its supposed to be
its a cartoon game about collecting things, it doesn't need to be hardcore. expect tooie isn't hardcore, its just really fucking tedious to play

Stop defending Conker, the actual game is absolutely atrocious. There are no fun parts of that game.

where are killer instinct gold and the new killer instinct?

yikes actually just straight wrong
imagine defending tooie for being tedious but getting mad cause conker has like 5 points where you do something 3 times

Except it's like that for the first 2/3rds of Kazooie.
>Ground pound tanktup to "warm him up"(?)
>Get a jiggy
>Then enter Tanktup and play the actual minigame to get yet another jiggy
Kazooie is a snoozefest until Mad Monster Mansion. It's kino from there until the end but it doesn't make up for the first 2/3rds of the game being fucking nothing.

Tooie has obvious flaws yes, but some of those those flaws can subjectively become assets with certain mentality (For example, Backtracking can be seen as reason to revisit old worlds rather then 100% clear them on the first go like BK.), there in lies why there is a debate at all, the changes might seem small, but turn the games to two entirely different beasts. That said, i think one flaw that i can't spine positively is the Note-merge since it is counterintuitive to Notes being a "minor" pickup that helped guide through levels. 5-in-1 Notes were a mistake, and Treble Clefs were probably the biggest one in Tooie.

I personally like both equally in spite of the differences, probably because i always tackle them back to back when replaying.

Attached: Grunty's_sisters.png (640x480, 165K)

>kids game isn't that hard
huh
still more fun that tooie

Dont forget this.

Attached: Kameo.jpg (1280x1024, 553K)

That isn't 'one puzzle dispensing multiple jiggies' it's solving a puzzle for a jiggy and opening another puzzle.

Backtracking isn't an inherent flaw and outs every anti-tooiefag as a bandwagoning retard.
>When Metroidvanias and Souls games have backtracking it's big brained and interconnected
>When this game youtube hasn't told me to cockride has backtracking it's annoying and an inconvenience

Never played it, was it good?

how are the banjo games and most n64 games by today's standards? are they fun and challenging or has the gameplay not aged as well? never had a n64 so i'm asking

Just admit you're a zoomer that only played Conker on a poorly coded Nintendo 64 emulator for Internet cred and didn't experience the bliss of playing multiplayer with your siblings, cousins, and friends while scarfing down pizza at 1am.

Attached: screen_conkersbadfurday-01[1].jpg (880x490, 67K)

There is unironically so much WAITING in Banjo Tooie

move 007 down
it's a slog to play today

Except that between 1/3rd of Kazooie, all of Tooie, and all of Grunty's Revenge the series isn't babby easy except the opening of Kazooie.

Literally just groundpounding the turtle 4 times isn't a puzzle. It's a freebie.
Later in the game the exact same fucking thing happens with the Sphinx that has it's nose clogged and unclogging it opens up the puzzle inside and guess what? That time it doesn't dispense two jiggies because the puzzles were less lazy in the later part of the game.

Kazooie has a lot of shamelessly lazy design choices. 90% of the game is solved via groundpound and eggs.

I liked it. Probably B or C tier.

metroidvania is a meme genre that was never fun expect for mega autistic retards
why the fuck would you want to play a game where you they throw shit at you, that you literally can't do for another 5 hours.
What does that add user? also that genre works far more as a simple 2d game than a 3d game with big empty worlds
also tooie is like 50% minigames and thats barely an exaggeration

Diddy Kong Racing is a very overrated game
I think part of the problem is that MK64 was actually not that good either in the grand scheme of things but that's what everyone is likely to compare it to although MK64 is still better than DKR which says a lot

Perfect Dark is an S-Tier game

Perfect Dark Zero is about C-Tier, maybe B-Tier if you played that online zombies mode around 360 launch, shit was fun

>2/3 of the game
>only the opening now
user you got to make up your mind, and harder game doesn't equal more fun game.
Tooie isn't even hard, its just fucking annoying doing 5+ things for a single jiggy and you keep dodging that point

Its funny that you post that image because thats yet another area of the game that highlights the problems with this game.

>Get a cog and bring it back

I could forgive this if the gameplay was more interesting than i'm making it out to be, but that's literally it. Nothing fucking changes. All 3 cogs are in the exact same area and you just repeat the task 3 times without any change in level design or objective. Thats the whole game in a nutshell.

Unironic brainlet.

Exploration is a top tier fun mechanic, just because you're literally too stupid to appreciate doesn't make it magically invalid.

It was very "Arcadey", kinda like 3D-Beatem-up rather then the "Zelda-clone" it seems like at first, like it basically tracks points your whole play through and is more about the high-score.

It was actually the first "next gen" game that actually blew me away with the graphics since it was such a early title and the other 360 ones i saw had SHIT LIGHTING and colour designs cause it was the start of the BROWN AND BLOOM era, so i have a soft spot of it.

based all of the mp modes exepct the beach/race/ and dm were god tier and easily outranks perfect dark/golden eye 4 fps overrated generic fps mp shit

DKR > CTR >>>>> MK64

I think Tooie is superior to Kazooie but both are fantastic

Attached: 1539710025196.png (256x256, 125K)

Tooie isn't tedious if you dont have ADHD but at least Tooie is a functional game. The only enjoyable thing about conker is the cutscenes and the dialogue, everything else in that game is clunky and frustrating.

>2/3 of the game
>only the opening now
have we reached the point of the debate where you put words in my mouth because you're faltering?

user its a big empty fuck all world with like 6 enemies a level, how the fuck are you getting that much enjoyment?
what are you 9?

REEEEE YOURE NOT ALLOWED

MUH YOUTUBERS SAY SO

>Except that between 1/3rd of Kazooie
>except the opening of Kazooie.
>its just fucking annoying doing 5+ things for a single jiggy and you keep dodging that point
> you keep dodging that point

Both Kazooie and Tooie are both babby easy

Stop pretending that Dunkey is the one that started the Kazooie vs Tooie debate. The change in level design in tooie was very apparent when it launched. I still like Tooie, and its not as bad as DK64 in that regard but it is evident.

>DKC not in S+

>still no rebuttle on why dunkey was wrong
Your game is shit, and i bet most of you retards haven't played it and just want to contradict cause you still think that means your cool

>Enemy count mattering at all
Because we all know Banjo's big strong point is the combat. That's also not even true.

What the fuck are you on

Conker is S tier. Otherwise bretty good.

>Conker in C tier
American spotted.

>Muh dunkey
This shit "opinion" started from the guest grumps with grant kirkhope on it you actual newfag kids.

Attached: 1518573489106.png (500x359, 158K)

Why is it that Tooie fags act like Kazooie fags are the ones to lash out against the other when these threads prove that Tooie fags are actually at fault for this shit flinging?
t. Tooiefag

>Except that between 1/3rd of Kazooie
Nice reading comprehension ESLtard. That post is saying that 1/3rd of Kazooie and the rest of the platformers in the series are hard.

Dunky is wrong because he's a typical "DURR I CAN'T 100% EVERY LEVEL IN 20 MINUTES ITS SHIT" retards that thinks just because he can't just find 10 Jiggies laying on the ground in each world the game is "tedious"

It is true, are you being real rn? have you played tooie the levels are layed out like shit to the point of needing 4+ teleporters, and theirs no enemies or any danger walking around
Kazooie last few levels were unironically harder
Also tooie is still like 50% minigames/gimmicks for jiggies and unironically those are better than the other half which involves teleporting back and forth 5 times to do anything
People getting mad kazooie involves light platforming to ground pound certain things to get jiggies but thats miles better than playing fucking shitty 20 fov shooter segments or FUCKING KICKBALL For jiggles instead

Kazooie is a shit game and everyone arguing against Tooie are retarded underagefags

t. Kazooiefag

See? I can do it too.

Imagine thinking any part of any Banjo game is hard.

Try replicating that in another world

No it fucking didn't dude people, no body gave a shit about the 10 second part of that video where they talk about tooie, people have been calling it worse since it came out zoomie

>Literally just applying ground pounds and eggs to everything is worse than fleshed out minigames including literally just Goldeneye/Perfect Dark
Actually delusional.

Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie's strength was never the jump to jump platforming.

Just proving my point. Banjo threads look more like Dark Souls threads everyday.

Why are you disagreeing with your fellow kazooiefag user?

mumbo is tedious
gimmick boring shooter levles are tedious
the 50+ minigames are tedious
the cutscenes for literally everything is tedious

How is he wrong remotely?

No Kameo?
I played it when it came out and had fun, but I was a little kid then

>GOLDENEYE GOOD
>PERFECT DARK GOOD
>GOLDENEYE/PERFECT DARK WITH A BIRD BAD
BASED retard

Attached: 1428006770702-0.png (555x770, 355K)

no their strength was collecting shit which you do 10x more in kazooie
nobody wants to play kickball in their platformer pablo

>the 50+ minigames are tedious
Every single Tooie minigames is miles better than Mr. Vile and the Twinklies.

goldeneye/perfect don't have shitty levels with 3 textures copy pasted in samey looking rooms
tooie does
Hmmmmmn, also goldeneye/oerfect dark are overrated dumbass have you actually played that game? Lol

Are you implying that I falseflagged as a Tooiefag in order to make my narrative more believable? How dare you.

>mumbo is tedious
Luckily he takes up about 10% of the game, 5% of that being from Terrydactyland and warp pads make him a non-issue
>gimmick boring shooter levles are tedious
Wrong and shit taste
>the 50+ minigames are tedious
wrong and shit taste
>the cutscenes for literally everything is tedious
Agreed.

>This zoomer in this thread trying to give his current year video game theoretical about how Conker, a game that provided hundreds of hours of entertainment and still fondly remembered 20 years later, was actually shit

Yeah eat a dick nigger I ain't hearin' it

Attached: 1478213011429.png (211x207, 91K)

um no they weren't
the gobis death maze, mr vile are 10x more interesting and memorable than kickball/mary mashing/on rail shooting

BUT MY YOUTUBERS TOLD ME CONKER AND TOOIE AGED

IT CANT BE!

Attached: 1390874651573.jpg (246x205, 4K)

Why is Perfect Dark lower than Goldeneye when it's basically the same game, except improved?

>Literally just walking and "Lmao just wait to trivialize it with the running shoes or cheese the pathing"
Kazooie has minigames aplenty and there leagues worse than Tooie's.

>only 10% of the game invovles mumbo the worse part. only 10%
>Shooter levels were bad and you have extreme shit taste for liking them
>Yeah man i sure love playing flash game level kickball/ and mashing to be mary so fucking much

Because Rare games are plagued with "it came first so it's better" retardation.

How so

>Hmmmmmn, also goldeneye/oerfect dark are overrated dumbass have you actually played that game? Lol
Gee I wonder how many video games I can make you throw under the bus in order to keep up your crumbling argument.

So far that's Metroidvanias entirely, Souls games entirely, Goldeneye, and Perfect Dark.

>aplenty
wrong, theres like 10 jiggies compared to tooies 30ish that involves a minigame
>only talks about mr vile, which is still far above tooie minigames
user you can't be this obvious

>and easily outranks perfect dark/golden eye 4 fps overrated generic fps mp shit
Based retard

names a bunch of shit games and act like that dissproves anything i said
randomly throws in souls? I don't even know what your going on about, is this stage 5 cope?

Perfect Dark is just Goldeneye, but 5 times better.

>is this stage 5 cope?
Nah, you're on stage 6 at least. Probably 7 though.

Explain?

reminder that 13 is the only good splitscreen console mp shooter and destroys perfect dark/golden eye any day

Attached: bvcxvxcv.jpg (986x674, 117K)

Where's Jet force Gemini?

Attached: 1544890263583.png (1280x720, 696K)

>>only 10% of the game invovles mumbo the worse part. only 10%
Glad you're seeing things my way
>>Shooter levels were bad and you have extreme shit taste for liking them
Garbage taste in video games
>>Yeah man i sure love playing flash game level kickball/ and mashing to be mary so fucking much
garbage taste in video games
I accept your concession

XIII MP sucked dicks, only thing notable about it was that it had bots which most console MP games didnt have

Lmao somebody got filtered by based Canary Mary

Attached: 1547566266426.png (1024x614, 702K)

>thinks only 10% of an entire video game dedicated to a shit sections are good
>Shooting levels have like 3 textures copy pasted with a low ass fov in similar looking rooms with barely any enemies.
Its literal mazes that induces headaches. You clearly haven't played tooie dude
>thinks tooie shitty minigames are good
yeah that confirms it

sea of thieves is actually pretty good guys
I'm not saying its amazing but it deserves better than D
its atmospheric and fun with friends
sid meier's is a better pirate game but sea is surprisingly immersive

different user but, i got filtered by the 4th level from being so goddamn bored

>Who cares about varied gameplay when you can just groundpound the entire fucking game?

There's nothing wrong with minigames kazooie fags.

>different user but
Nobody has ever said this and actually been a different user. Ever.

Dumb samefag, we can see your repeated broken english and the poster count of the thread. You aren't subtle.

>>thinks only 10% of an entire video game dedicated to a shit sections are good
I think 10% of a game that is less fun than the other 90% is acceptable when that 10% is easily manageable and doesn't take up too much time
>>Shooting levels have like 3 textures copy pasted with a low ass fov in similar looking rooms with barely any enemies.
Luckily the rooms are always color coded and shooting enemies is never the goal
>Its literal mazes that induces headaches
git gud
>You clearly haven't played tooie dude
Its my favorite game and your taste in games is horrific
>Thinks Tooie's minigames are bad
Yep that confirms it

dude its gimmick filler minigames, how you trying to defend that?
none of them are remotely fun to play, just listing to the music, and platforming around collecting things is what makes kazooie more fun that tooie
get over it already dude

>None of them are remotely fun to play because I say so
The only one that isn't fun is the shooting segment in Grunty's Industries. Cope harder.

Puzzles in Kazooie
>Walk to place
>Pick up Reward
Puzzles in Tooie
>Discover problem
>Accidently run into the solution a couple of world's later
You decide which is worse

wants to play a shooter where shooting enemies isn't the goal but walking around the same looking rooms until you find enough things is

Im done with you user, its clear your just being a contrarian

>Dispenses jiggy
>Fleshed out
>But it's filler because I say so
How does it feel to be bonafide retarded?

Imagine being a tooie fag and actually defending levels like Grunty's Industries.

FUCKING KICKBALL AND THE STUPID PUZZLE TO UNLOCK WORLDS IS FUN
OH LORD TOOIE FANS NEED TO STOP

that is literally not how kazooie plays after the first 2 levles user

Kazooie had filler minigames too retard

Imagine shitting on Grunty's Industries when Terrydactyland and Cloud Cuckooland are the actual bad worlds.

It's clear as day you picked up this "argument" from other people.

It had like a 4th of tooies and all of them are more fun than tooie

youtube.com/watch?v=SFMKpqdm9Zc

youtube.com/watch?v=4fTAb_eNPSQ

>Not enjoying Kickball
Why? Do you have any actual arguments or just all caps seething?

It's fleshed out, controls well, it's a tried and true game format of getting a ball into the goal, it's based off the stony banjo controls so it's not as if you're being dropped into unfamiliar gameplay. What's actually wrong with it dumbass?

>dude its gimmick filler minigames
That are almost all loads of fun
>none of them are remotely fun to play
theres that trash taste flaring up again, you should get that checked out
>just listing to the music
Tooie's music is also better than Kazooie's
>and platforming around collecting things is what makes kazooie more fun that tooie
Funny that you say that, since Toie has infinitely better movement options than Kazooie AND more collectables

Combat has never been the focus of Banjo games, collecting shit, platforming, and puzzle solving are. The FPS segments are collection/puzzle segments that change up the gameplay.
>Same looking rooms
Are you colorblind, user? It must be a real detriment to have both no taste and no grasp on the color spectrum.

tl;dr its okay that you're a nostalgiafag that only played Kazooie and let Youtubers make your opinions for you, user, just try not to behave as though your committee-formed opinion is worth anything

Dude even Click Clock Wood has some Jiggies that are purely exploration based

>its fleshed out
dude the ai is so fucking braindead that you can play it with 15 iq and 1 eye open and still do fine
its just filler that slows the game down

>le boggy rubberband
yeah great game

>BOGGY GOOD
>KICKBALL BAD
But why? Fucking make an actual argument that isn't just empty seething.

The walrus is a glorified key (walrus controls aren't even what you use for the boggy race) whereas kickball makes Stony Banjo relevant through the final worlds of the game and uses stony banjo for the gameplay instead of asspulling a new control scheme.

Why do Kazooiefags seethe so much when someone says they prefer Tooie?

And vice versa

>The first game was easy so all of them are easy
You know there's multiple rounds of kickball, right stupid?

Also earlier ITT you were arguing that Kazooie dispensing multiple jiggies for one puzzle didn't matter because the series was easy, but suddenly if Tooie does something easy it's bad?

It seems to me like you just don't have an argument.

Attached: 1362726666405.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

>1-2 jiggys in harder to reach platform areas
>its basically the same thing
yikers user

Exploring empty ass same looking rooms with the same textures isnt fun user
I don't know what you think fun is, but i can assure you thats not it and your just fucking mad dude that internet bullies are shitting on a shit game
same thing with the puzzle/mary/kickball/on rail shooting
None of that is fun

They're not Kazooiefags, they're strictly anti-tooiefags. You can get them to shit on any game, Kazooie included, if you compare said game to Tooie.

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

Conker was never good. Shallow, mediocre gameplay and family guy tier writing that only 12 year olds and mentally stunted adults would unironically find funny.

inb4 zoomer/youtuber bogeyman

difference between picking a jiggy up and picking a jiggy up but first you have to play a braindead easy flash game for 15 mins out of no where
>getting mad at boggy rubberband
>DEFENDS MARY
OH NONONONONONONONONO
one is fast and memorable. one is slow and just kind of boring tedium
hmmmn

>Freezeezy Peak
>Treasure Trove Cove
>Click Clock Wood
>Rusty Bucket Bay
>Gobis Valley
>Mad Monster Mansion
Powergap
>Mumbos Mountain
>Clankers Cavern
>Bubble Gloop Swamp

>BOGGY GOOD
>MARY BAD
they're both dumb races with stupid rubberband AI where you might as well sandbag the entire time until the end

ones an actual race
the other is mashing a button
you can't be this fucking stupid user, i refuse to believe you can't figure out why one is more fun than the other

>KAZOOIE MINIGAME GOOD
>TOOIE MINIGAME FLASHGAME
*snap*

Attached: 1428523602038-1.png (652x720, 270K)

nice, now actually rebuttle

Bubblegloop and Clankers are so fucking trash

Still exploration based.
>Travel to X
>Pick up jiggy.
Literally the objective for at least two Jiggies in CCW
I never showed any bias towards either game so idk why you are so mad

Says you, of all people.

Perfect Dark should be S for customization and replay value

Jetforce B tier

Conker into A/at least B just for the fun as fuck multiplayer modes

imagine being this mad you compare to looking around in a big open world for a prize and platforming to it is basically the same as walking around in 6 rooms all with the same textures with nothing to do until you find it cause theirs like 5 enemies max in those levels

Yikes user, kys unironically

I don't think people who like Tooie even dislike Kazooie at all, they just prefer the second game and its larger scope

The amount of seethe about Tooie is legitimately unhealthy

Not really. I see a lot of shit-flinging from both sides, and the only people in this thread that aren't retarded, are the ones that just mention that they like both

i say its boring trash nobody remembers , while the walrus race is fast pace
you say nu uh
i say actually retort
you say no u
theirs no helping you user

tooie fans start shit
get btfo
they resort to "why are you mad"
everytime, that shit doesn't even belong in c tier desu

anyone want to talk about any rare game that isn't kazooie or tooie?

the others are fine or passable and conkers placement is what started this
conker still belongs above tooie

it's time to take a break from the internet

nice headcanon autist

is it time to just start mass deflecting, fucking tooie fans are actually unironically pathetic

>U
Hi ESLkun. I see you've moved onto shitposting banjo discussion now that you've gotten BTFOd by their inclusion in Smash.

A cartoon bear really has you seething this hard, huh?

>Grunty's Industries
>Hailfire Peaks
Gap
>Mayahem Temple
>Witchy World
>Jolly Rogers Lagoon
Power gap
>Cloud fuck Mary land
>Glitter Gluch maze
>Terrydacty Wasteland

you're literally responding to every post because you can't understand that someone would prefer Tooie over Kazooie even when they like both games

cope

I didn't have a Nintendo 64, so going over to a friends house to play Goldeneye 64 and Perfect Dark were a treat. I don't remember too much from Perfect Dark, Goldeneye is much more clear in my mind.
Is PD easy to emulate?

I'd bump Witchyworld up. It's where Tooie really takes off with Split Up and it has the best boss in the game

>Glitter gulch mine
>Bad
Lol got filtered user

Deflect more
>i'm defending kazzoie
>Im mad about banjo being in smash
tooiefags are not sending their best

cope

Nigger one of the jiggies is literally on a random branch at the tip of the tree. There's no platforming challenge there.
Why are you so mad that you refuse to achnowledge that Kazooie had SOME simple jiggies?

I love Tooie but Glitter Gulch is a pretty brutal 2nd level. It's not bad when you come back with all the moves but you're just too restricted at first (as opposed to Mayahem where you can actually do a lot and still come back later)

I never played any of these because I'm straight

based

hi straight
I'm user

>i admit kazooie had simple jiggies
we talking about the jiggy that if you miss the platorm you fall and prob die?
>not a platforming challenge
>this is somehow worse than tooie where half of the jigges are giving for doing simple filler mini-games
hmmn
dog your literally not responding anymore from getting btfo 2 hard
stop projecting

I refuse to put it above Industries and Hailfire but I can see it being above Temple. Agreed.
I'll filter your nan

You haven't posted a legitimate argument all thread so _______cope__________

Well yeah, GI and Hailfire are the best worlds in the game. But I'd put Witchyworld right under them.

Fuck you user girls love Viva Pinata.
You know how many hot MILFs I met online? Only two, but that's two more than I was expecting.

I just ordered Rare Replay. How is it?

Just cause you ignore all of it doesn't mean it didn't happen
stay mad faggot

No I'm talking about the Jiggy at the very top of Spring Click Clock Wood, the only way to reach it being the bee transformation that doesn't take fall damage.
>This is somehow worse than Tooie's bad jiggies.
Never said that, you're so mad that you're seeing red for no reason
For the record, I'd take the ten worst Kazooie jiggies over the 20 step mother dinosaur Jiggy in tooie

007 sucks ass

A lot of filler but most of the gems are there

>rare
>no rdr2
>no gta5
gtfo

I responded to all your non-arguments, though, and you responded with a caveman-level grasp on game design and shitty opinions
I'm cool as a cucumber right now knowing your shit taste in vidya is permanent
cope btw

>We will never get another Viva Pinata
Post yfw

you literally responded with no u because you can't comprehend that the shitty shooter segments arn't good because all you do is walk around empty same looking hallways until you bump into what you need
stop
Like just stop user, if you think you put up a good argument at this point. you need to kill yourself unironically

If a game is so good that you want to play it again and again despite the fact that the novelty is gone and there aren't any surprises anymore, then it's a real quality game and worthy of praise.

Sea of thieves should be in at least c tier
Viva Pinata TIP in SS

Banjo Kazooie = SOUL
Banjo Tooie = SOULESS

Naw, that just makes you bais towards certain things than others

>you literally responded with no u
Wrong
>you can't comprehend that the shitty shooter segments arn't good
Trash opinion
>walk around empty same looking hallways
The hallways are color coded so even retards like you shouldn't be able to get lost. Guess they should have made it more accessible to primates.
Didn't read the rest of your post lol
cope

Most of these are children's games. You enjoyed them because you were a child. Grow up.

There are unironically people shiposting in this thread right now that weren't alive when either Banjo-Kazooie or Banjo-Tooie released

>same texture
>slightly different color lighting
>still nothing to do in them
yikes user i can't put up with you anymore
your on Yea Forums faggot nobody gives a shit how cool you think you are

>slightly different color lighting
Sorry about your multiple disabilities, user. Color blindness, monkey-level IQ, absence of taste... yikes.
>Still nothing to do in them
Except solve puzzles, collect notes, jinjos, and jiggies, and shoot targets.
cope

user you have to stop. its a bunch of boring connected same looking hallways with different color lights
its shit, get over it

You can tell who is a bandwaggon poster when they put Sea of Thieves very low when it is actually a very quality game at this point.

garbage opinion, disregarded
cope

>this poster to reply ratio
holy fuck

Attached: 1560621352449.png (240x240, 7K)

deflect more faggot
your literal only defense is basically "nu uh boring same looking hallways using 1 texture is good"
next your going to defend shitty made in 30 min unity games

didn't read, you're clearly on meltdown
cope

Lol i love when faggots pull the "your mad, not me" card. I know your steaming dude, no need to lie

cope

Yikes deflect more. can't wait for kazooie to get a remaster and tooie to be left in the dust to be forgotten
Regardless this isn't going anywhere, and this thread is dead

cope

Yep. This is the fanbase that Sakurai decides to catter to.

Are you high? Tooie was a fucking mess at points. An admirable attempt at new ideas and expanding level design norms...but a lot of those tries turned into fucking messes.

Kazooie is smaller, cleaner, more concise as a series or well-designed, dense platformer levels. No contest, the better game.

Attached: 39387191_1831544143581767_1153155283971735552_n.jpg (400x368, 15K)

Keep repeating what your favorite eceleb said buddy

Kazooie is cramped and each world ends as soon as you start to actually feel comfortable in it.
Tooie is bigger, faster, and more fluid, and the level design allows you to treat the whole world as one big level, meaning you almost always have your bearings and are able to hop between worlds as necessary.