How do you take screenshots of your games?

How do you take screenshots of your games?
Why does steam put screenshots of games in folders that don't even have the game's name, so you have to look through 9000 folders when looking for screenshots of a specific game?
When you play a non-steam game and don't want to run it through steam, are geforce experience and other similar malware the only way? Is there no cool, free, non-intrusive, open-source software that simply takes a decent quality screenshot of the game you're playing, name it #.jpg and put it in a folder with the game's name?

Attached: 1542665378561.jpg (1683x1349, 356K)

I just use that good ol' spyware Gyazo

I take a photo of my CRT

Attached: IMG_1781.jpg (1928x1536, 1.27M)

I WANT ONE OF THESE AAAAAAAAAA

Also that's a cute doll

Attached: IMG_7574.png (1218x760, 1.59M)

I use MSI Afterburner because I'm not an idiot.

man i wish i was a richfag who could afford these things
but if i were i'd spend my money on better shit

You don't want those billion folder screenshots anyway because they're compressed.
Lrn2use Steam.
Go to settings, you can set the option to save uncompressed screenshots and set the folder path. All of my screenshots go to one folder.

How can I connect steam to my Dreamcast?

how does it feel fucking ex doll? it looks so good

you buy these to fuck them right?

Not OP but to me the uncompressed screenshots look the same as the compressed ones. But uncompressed are fuckhuge and take up a lot of space.

I literally bought crypto coins(ChainLink) at .20 so I can buy one of these. Having 2,000 of these I can now afford one. Thanks for the sex doll /biz/

Attached: 1552096616645.jpg (500x375, 20K)

I just use alt+printscreen and then paste into paint, or windows+shift+s then paint

A lot of effort for a screen shot.

Attached: 1542519593221.jpg (1080x2193, 616K)

if you had any dignity you would probably feel disgusted afterwards.

>if you had any dignity you would probably feel disgusted afterwards.

Attached: 1539626188634.jpg (664x691, 150K)

but i don't have any and it looks better than real women already, is it actually comfortable fucking these?

>Thanks for the date user!

Attached: 1559576360552.webm (404x720, 1.15M)

Decided to give this a try, it just doesn't work for me in-game for some reason even after disabling greenshot and restarting my PC. Also does it even save them on your hard drive? Seems to just upload them to its cloud.
I just want a fucking program that takes screenshots. Nothing else. I don't want it packaged in a bloated overclocking utility or whatever that is.
What said, fuck those uncompressed screenshots. HDD is full enough as it is. But it fucking sucks having to go to steam folder, initiate a windows-search for "screenshots" and hoping the random number folder I click on is the right one. I need to move, name and sort them some day but it's never going to happen because I've got better things to do. So I need a better program to make my future life easier
I wouldn't know, I've never fucked one.
I don't want to interrupt my gameplay.

I feel like what I want is so simple, and something a lot of people must've wanted at some point, and yet I just can't find it. It's strange.

Attached: 1542664041796.jpg (1200x800, 172K)

>alt+printscreen
patrician

I press the home button then I press the power button

OP because you are a man of patrician taste I will help you.

Go to your steam folder and find those screen shot folders with the random numbers. And place in those folders a simple .txt. file with the name of the game as the filename. it makes my life immensely easier. Just searc Game.txt. or just game and BLMAO screenshots.

Attached: 20190102214111_1.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

cosplayers are trash

Say that to my face

Attached: IMG_1767.jpg (1080x1080, 86K)

You do know that if you exit the game that you took screenshots in, you get a Steam popup asking you to upload/delete screenshots. That popup also includes a button that will open the folder containing said screenshots.

Just right click on game and chose view screenshots you double cheeseburger

Very true but finding another games screenshot folder can be a hassle

Attached: 20190108161045_1.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)