What are some GOOD mobile games?

What are some GOOD mobile games?

Is pic related playable?

Attached: roller-coaster-tycoon-classic-review-hero.jpg (1600x1200, 495K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Qw4cI2snWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Auto Chess actually works really well as a mobile game, just that it takes up to 30 minutes per game

Plus, all you get is cosmetics from your microtransactions.

The dragon quest games are good, overpriced though

What the fuck is auto chess? Is that the latest zoomer craze, or are they still playing fork knife?

>Ports of games from better platforms
>card / turn based strategy games
>rhythm games
>one or two rougelikes

There's 95% of mobile games worth playing.

>RCT Classic
It's literally the PC games - sprites, sounds and everything - with a more touch-friendly UI.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 990K)

You just described the switch, vita and ds. Yet they are popular on here for some reason.

You must be retarded if you think dedicated handhelds with tactile controls have comparable libraries to mobileshit.

probably because they have quality original games that isn't limited to turn based and rhythm

what's that game about? I saw the trailer and I didn't understand shit

Play ICEY.
I just got a new phone for game purposes, so I may go and try Honkai finally.

Attached: ICEY.png (1080x1920, 2.04M)

You can literally play the entire steam library and ps4 on mobile with Xbox OR ps4 controller, dipshit.

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9PL08vNzc0NjAwL29yaWdpbmFsL1N0ZWFtTGlua0FuZHJvaWQuanBn.png (755x470, 447K)

>streaming pc/console games to a smartphone with an accessory is the same as mobile games

You fucking brainlet.

Attached: 1559083111691.jpg (576x559, 48K)

post gameplay not garbage whores

you made me look up your game because of your whore.

it looks like this, your game is garbage.

Attached: untitled.png (299x168, 83K)

And they play like shit.

Attached: openrct2-switch.webm (800x450, 2.87M)

Controllers exist for phones.
As well, the GPD XD was a thing, and it did miracles for my Android library. I was really bummed when the screen died due to water damage, used to be the perfect little handheld to play stuff all over the place.

Attached: GPDXD.jpg (1000x750, 219K)

99% of mobile games are designed for touch screen and accelerators, not controllers.

You seem frustrated.
Will it make you feel better if I said you hurt my feelings?

Attached: ICEYMasked.jpg (1024x1599, 520K)

>not an actual counterpoint
Sorry, but your stupid overpriced toy is obsolete gramps. Phones are the future of mobile gaming.

*accelerometers

now show how it controls

>You seem frustrated.
Yes, you wasted my time.

It's a game where you watch minions attack eachother and you match 3 to evolve the. It's strictly multiplayer and is boring as fuck after a few matches. Only reason it's called chess is that it's a chess board

Left analog stick = mouse pointer control
Right analog stick = scroll the map
R = left mouse click
L = right mouse click
ZR = hold to slow down analog joystick mouse, useful to precisely position the pointer
ZL = hold to speed up analog joystick mouse
A = right mouse click
B = left mouse click
Y = shift key, hold and move mouse up/down to build above the ground
X = ctrl key, hold and move mouse to build multiple pieces at the same height above ground
Dpad up = zoom out (page up key)
Dpad down = zoom in (page down key)
Dpad left = rotate construction object (z key)
Dpad right = rotate camera (enter key)
R3 (press right stick in) = open cheat menu (ctrl-alt-c)
Hold ZL + dpad left = close topmost window (backspace key)
Hold ZL + dpad right = exit construction mode (escape key)
Minus = toggle between three touch control modes:
Touchpad style drag pointer with finger and tap to click, default:
Move a single finger to move the mouse pointer. Use short tap for left click. Hold a single finger while tapping a second finger for right click. Drag with two fingers to drag and drop.
Jump to finger without click
The pointer jumps to the finger, but the finger doesn't click. Use L/R or A/B to click
Jump to finger with tap click
The pointer jumps to the finger, and a short tap also generates a left click
Plus = bring up on-screen keyboard, useful for entering names, etc.
When pressing enter, it first erases existing text and replaces it with new text
Physical USB keyboard and mouse are supported.

Hey shit for brains, OP is asking for good MOBILE games, that's the whole point of this thread. When your argument is that you can stream games from said "overpriced toys" to your phone, you are conceding that mobile games are fucking shit.

Given you're on Yea Forums, I'd imagine that was the point.
Though if you're just annoyed about people using cute girls as a primary appeal for games, then I can understand where you're coming from. Here's a gameplay video.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Qw4cI2snWY

Autochess is based off a custom gamemode for Dota 2 that got super popular, kinda like how DOTA was created.

A bunch of players are given half a chess board to place units on. These units are similar to DOTA heroes, so they have a skill, HP, Mana, etc
You have an automatically generated "hand" of 5 units, buy units from this hand, place them on the board to create synergies of class and race for bonuses, like 4 unique "Cave" units will increase eachother's HP amount. 4 Unique "Spirit" units will have a chance to turn the enemy to stone when attacking.

In addition, you have to create team composition like DPS, Support, Tank, Debuff, whatever so they fight well together, and place them on the board in a way that supports this and stands up to enemy attacks. You're not going to put a mage on the front line, you'll put a tank in front of them.

If you get three of the same unit you can morph them into one to promote them, and the same goes for those promoted units.
After this build phase they fight either AI mobs, which everybody fights simultaneously or fight copies of another team.
If you are defeated in one of these phases you lose HP, and will eventually drop out of the game.
As you get more gold you can level up to place more units on the board, use your gold to reroll, or simply hold it and gain interest.
In addition, as you level up, the chance of rarer units will increase, giving you better opportunities to complete synergies, as well as stronger base units, but also less chance to grab multiple low level units for promotion, as promoted units are very strong.

It has elements of Poker and Mahjong, in that you're playing the RNG and trying to understand when to go all in on investing, when to hold your money, and when/how to change your strategy as early game units suck lategame (ofc) and the constantly rising tide of other players momentum and AI mobs getting stronger.

It's fun for what it is.

Rockstar has ported many games to mobile and apparently they support bluetooth controllers.

>GTA 3, VC, SA
>Max Payne
>Bully

Anyone tried them?

Attached: max-payne-phone.jpg (580x363, 130K)

I am OP dummy. Games I can play on mobile. Streaming is still technically playing a game on mobile. Share what your playing or get the fuck out.

I enjoy Dungeon Maker. I am impressed with how much love the game gets despite me never buying anything besides the initial purchase.

Attached: dm1.jpg (2436x1125, 375K)

Surprisingly very playable. Highly recommended as it's basically the only mobile game I like. It has some QOL features like fast forward that are only in ORCT2 as well.

>What are some GOOD mobile games?
Literally the fucking OP. Streaming games from real game platforms != mobile games.

>Share what your playing
Retard.

Mobile Royale, its extremely pay to win but you can play for fun until you got bored of it

>hurr streaming is still techincally mobile gaming
Vita has remote play and Switch has moonlight, yet nobody brings up streaming to those handhelds in threads about what games on those handhelds are worth playing

I played bully and SA, they ran fine but they felt like shitty cheap ports

Brawl Star's aesthetic is trash, but the game itself is great for short burst team shooting.

Nothing compares to the hilarity of a random player wordlessly knowing to run with you straight across the whole map, barrel past every enemy you see and whail on the enemy team's base before they even know what's happening because they're expecting a firefight in the middle of the map

Attached: brawl-stars-ios-screenshot-green-grass-yellow-stars.jpg (1010x568, 97K)

Still technically playing a game on mobile. Sorry, but your stupid overpriced toy is obsolete gramps

So when stadia comes out it will have no games?

Attached: 1560511313630.jpg (680x813, 56K)

Honkai is lame because rerolling is a bitch

Wow good point to made there user!

The game felt incredibly repetitive even during the first playthrough

I wasn't responding to one.

huh, thats pretty cool

Yes you were, your just little mad.

>your
No I wasn't.

Why are you still here then? Just like giving me free bumps?

Attached: i came to laugh at you son.jpg (375x375, 22K)

>anime reaction image
I fucking KNEW it. Gotcha.

>getting triggered by anime images on a chan imageboard

Attached: (you) ANIME GIRL.jpg (1361x810, 165K)

Play Riptide GP Renegade
Game's legit.

Attached: RiptideGPRenegade.jpg (1600x900, 449K)

shit game

>calling oldfag Gundam memes "anime reaction images"

pffffffffthahahaha

Play Implosion: Never Lose Hope
Really, play anything by Rayark, their games are top class.

Forgot screenshot.

Attached: Implosion.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Go back to your faggy boards.

Attached: Dbu_N5nW0AE2UOy.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

diablo immortal, but that isnt out yet.

Attached: duckdude.png (710x657, 59K)

Play RunGunJumpGun

Attached: RunGunJumpGun.jpg (1600x1000, 458K)

this. If you can get past the art style, it's actually pretty damn fun.

jessie is best girl

Attached: Nita_and_Jessie_play_checkers_by_rtil.png (578x1999, 706K)

Legit Honkai is bad and terribly grindy

Downwell is pretty good if your looking for a fun little timewaster

>Rayark
Good taste

Attached: lightpo_c.png (1024x1024, 559K)

polytopia
Bloons tower defense 5 (haven't played 6)
pathos nethack

Monument Valley 1 & 2

Attached: monumentvalley_5.jpg (960x1280, 568K)

The quest
Grimrock 1 and 2 are on ios
oceanhorn

A great mobile game provided you have a big enough screen. I play it on my tablet and they’ve optimized the game for touch screens very well

please play dragalia lost

First Strike is a basic nuclear war rts, kinda like DEFCON. It was originally on steam, but was ported over to mobile and works pretty well.

Attached: ss_c1c9cc711c821eaf290971eff45f7e6a32352c81.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 874K)

HELL YEAH

Didn’t read your post

The art is great, but it's too short and too easy for my taste.

If you're into moba then you could try out some of those, the mobile-friendly ones usually only last 10 minutes a match. It's how I get my action RPG fix in while I only have my phone.

>dragalia lost
Is it actually fun?

Alright, I'm interested. I have a potato laptop and a Moto G5 phone, any chance I could play this on either?

The Witch Springs series is pretty good. Also the Evoland games. The other games I have that I like are ports or roms. Also Roller-coaster Tycoon classic works and runs great on phones.