What game have you sunked the most time into? For me I think it would be Minecraft

What game have you sunked the most time into? For me I think it would be Minecraft.

Attached: few.png (640x588, 124K)

Team Fortress

team fortress or minecraft

game series ? probably pokemon or smash

OG Star Wars Battlefront 2

maplestory

i would have to say final fantasy 6 on super nintendo and every re-release after. i don't generally play long term games or mmos.

Over 2500 hours in Civ5, never played above prince. Could possibly have more in Lego Star Wars, 2005 SWBF2, or Minecraft since I played the shit out of those as a kid, but have no idea what the total might be. After you've played a game for hundreds of hours do you grow to hate it more or just accept its flaws?

Pokemon sapphire probably.
Maxed out the time gauge and shit to the point the day cycle stopped working so i couldn't grow berries or get dailies

RuneScape

Attached: 1543614532408.png (900x900, 391K)

Original Elite. Had nothing better to do on the school's PC, spend 4-5 years playing it every day before the school and sometimes after.

Garry's mod and csgo

Not a smash thread

Probably Warframe

warband

Yeah

i dont know how i ended up with over two thousand hours in gmod but darkRP isn't going to harass itself

DragonVale

FFXI
something like 430 RL days on one character

TF2
GTAO
Smash Games

diddy kong racing probably. I played it non stop for so many years as a kid. I still enjoy playing it sometimes today, even though it's easy as fuck.
some runners up include terraria and sonic 3 & knuckles

Mine is fallout 3 with 500+ hours

Dark souls 2