Rise is cute CUTE!

Rise is cute CUTE!

Attached: 13319840_1125886027467837_4014645982387293865_n.png.jpg (500x281, 15K)

More like slute. SLUTE.

i want to lick her body like a popsicle stick

Agreed

Attached: __kujikawa_rise_persona_4_and_etc_drawn_by_yuri_purinlove__1dea5728aececa43d8bf6dc946bf0b76.jpg (800x1184, 458K)

God I love laura bailey so much

SENPAI I’M IN HEAT

Attached: I don’t need it.jpg (477x346, 32K)

I want to Invite Rise and Fuuka to share a bed with me!

Attached: Fuuka2.jpg (480x528, 29K)

Whoa Rise, watch where you’re grabbing there

So I just started playing p4 recently, and I thought the whole slut thing was a meme, but isn't her (arc?) pretty much accepting her own sluttiness? Isn't it kind of implied that she actually did sleep around, or am I interpreting shadows incorrectly?
Non-meme answers please.

Not that she slept around, but that she accepts her being a bit of an exhibitionist, I think. Also, she's really only got eyes for the main protag.

I see. I guess that fits into the whole "shadows are an extreme exaggeration" thing. Thanks.

The stripping was a metaphor for wanting to show people her true self instead of the manufactured idol everyone see’s her as.

God you're pathetic.

Oh, that makes sense.

God I love water.

It's another JYB is the main protagonist and Laura Bailey is the main love interest episode.

Attached: 2.gif (500x364, 983K)

I don’t know if this is a meme but young idols in Asia are known for sleeping with old men for some traction in the industry

Loving crummy water? You should love pokemon creatures!

Is this going to become a thing? I hope it does.

, he says as he expectantly enters his favorite thread of the night.

Off the top of my head I can't think of anything else where that's the case. Are there other ones?

Tell me about Rise! Why does she wear the twintails?

Loving crummy Pokémon creatures? You should love Rise Kujikawa!

Tales of Symphonia
Sakura Wars
Full Metal Alchemist
Dokuro Chan

I wanna feed her water.

>full metal alchemist
wat?

Only because you're here, Ann threads are my favorite waifu threads.

Attached: 1555273769214.png (800x800, 299K)

Side characters. I was listing all the pairings they had together. For just main characters I think it's just ToS and Sakura Wars

That's okay user, I can always count on you
Oh, interesting. Guess I have to play ToS now.