4 Strength 4 Stam Elden Ring?

4 Strength 4 Stam Elden Ring?

Attached: Elden-Ring-1[1].png (2166x1232, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1jzJmxfCbtr
youtube.com/watch?v=6oJ09dboUTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AAAAUUUUUGH

DEX 9000

>Hey guys we need to make a celtic based world now how do we do it?
>Shit I dunno gaijin shit is so hard lets uuuuh just slap some knots and circles on some knights armor.
>Yeah, that's cool

Not really interested in this one. No gameplay. don't want another souls game either

The entirety what we've heard and seen looks phoned in so far.

It's because it's the antithesis of their style.
The celtic look and armor is very much minimalist at it's core for humans and wacky shit for its monsters but fromsofts strenght is the wacky human knights and the minimalist realists view on monsters.

>what is bloodborne

it's not celtic based

ELDEN RING

>shit dude you only got 4 str 4 stam

It had some decent moments that were outside the norm for from but it still followed the same formula for humans and monsters.
oh okay what is it then?

What are you talking about?

Their monsters aren't exactly minimalistic it's not like its silent hill with shapeless manikin people, they have the same design approach for monsters and players, half of the enemies encounter provide you with equipment to wear.

They don't have the schizophrenic design you seem to be talking about, nothing in the games feels out of place, even the weird cosmic horror shit in Bloodborne and the atrociously dull Dark Souls 2 enemies still fit the world just fine.

UUUHH AAAAARRHHH

Okay but you’re still a retard for acting like THATS the reason why they couldn’t/wouldn’t do it

Level 387?

>OHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>UHGHGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>cute girl in stylised armor
>Yea Forums hype: MAXIMUM
Fuck off

Attached: OHHHH.png (600x338, 218K)

Hopefully they have different races, I'd like to play as Lizard or something

Attached: 1556180285899.webm (854x480, 2.84M)

untrue there's clearly celtic influence in there. I don't get why everyone is sperging out saying it isn't or it is, the souls-like games didn't follow one particular culture in their world building or art direction other than generic western fantasy through a japanese lens. From the vague release material we have we can see some celtic or late Roman/early medieval influence

I just wanna be part of the Fianna and sail to mysterious isles shrouded by fog, lads

Ohhhhhhhh

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH Elden ELDEN RING

>Yea Forums hype: MAXIMUM
Is anyone actually excited for this? GRRRM and Miyazaki are both completely incapable of finishing their own bodies of work, this game is going to be a total clsuterfuck of unfinished shit from every angle.

O MY ELDEN RING

Dropped my pants

I found a ring in 'ere last night.

Level 18?

You're retarded or ESL poster.

Why shouldn't they use knots and shit in their designs for a game if they are using celtic influence. It'd be like making a sengoku game and having no gay banner flowers, butterflies or that tri force symbol on shit.

>celtic
I thought it was based off of the Finnish mythology in the Kalevala?
But then again, I didn't see any bears.

ELDEN RING
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHGHHHH

This is what I came here to post

I just want another dark souls game with actual stats. Everyone who clones dark souls goes the "we did away with stats so now your character levels up by getting better armor" route and I'm not a gay diablonigger so I don't care

Yeah you got that ring?

Diablo was one of the first action games to have player set stats.

Not really, its the same generic fantasy bullshit like in previous games, this time arguably even less grounded in real life, in ds there was at least a set of relatively realistic gothic german armor of around 15th century, here the only thing remotely celtic about it is maybe wings on the helmet but thats like calling every shitty korean mmo celtic because they all have winged helmets. No one in real world used that kind of armor ever, let alone in early medieval and earlier where there wasnt even technology for it.

To be fair, nearly every grounded third person action game is being called a "souls clone" nowadays.

OOOOOOH EEEEEELLDEN RIIIIIING
OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAAAAND

We have seen a 2 minute fucking cinematic, you piece of trash.
You can literally count with your fingers the amount of people we have seen.

>generic fantasy bullshit like in previous games
m8 are you 'aving a giggle? The Souls games are the polar opposite of generic fantasy bullshit. Dark Souls came out the same year as Skyrim for fuck's sake, and the looks of those games are night and day, with Skyrim being in the "generic fantasy" camp.

Attached: 1557934175956.jpg (1920x1080, 96K)

Elden Ring

Attached: latest[3].jpg (1152x864, 100K)

Sekiro DLC first, por favor.

>mmuh sacred ancient european folklore
>the extend of his knowledge about it is marvel capeshit

With Tomoe romance option

Attached: 1560560073144.jpg (1280x1706, 1.09M)

>hey so
>shit dunno
>yo
>24/7
>senpai
>sup
>bruh
>no shit
>yeah, that's cool
Why do Americans hate the English language?

Attached: IMG_3022.gif (300x191, 1.07M)

Every stool was looser than the one before and smelled fouler.

Attached: EEFB6B12-0783-41A8-8667-13ACB1EB01A0.png (1200x750, 549K)

Desu I like incorporating Japspeak.

>Miyazaki incapable of finishing anything
Literally what

>it’s another autistic westaboo complains about armor accuracy in the fantasy game based on a seinen manga style episode
Why don’t you just fuck off and play an FPS where you can jizz all over the gun models user

Anything said can be kept and trapped in cyberspace here guys.

That's not telling the whole story considering the Souls games all have great armor. Dunno why user's getting pissy.

That takes me back.

Doesn't look like most here don't get the reference.

fuck off

See: Every souls game.

genuine autism

OH ELDEN RING, I'M GONNA...

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

Attached: 191929319.jpg (796x417, 38K)

WHAT THE FU- BOOOM

AUUUUUUUUAUUAUAUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*smacks lips*
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUAAAUAUAUUUUUOOOWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA ELDEN RING

Could have at least been a leather belt. Ughhh uggghhhh

YES I miss videocompiler

ELDEN RING
OHHHGHGHHHH
AAUUUUUGHHHGH
AAHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: arrgh.jpg (410x452, 23K)

LIKE A CONSTIPATED FAT MAN

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1551892577717.png (527x468, 154K)

>we didn t do any extra armor or weapons for sekiro and they still bought it
>think we can get away with that again ?:^)

every single souls game has been released an unfinished mess. dont get me wrong, the games were still fun, but half the reason for [fill in the blank lore] is because they didnt finish the fucking game every single time. They would run over deadline time and drop/rearange shit instead of doing it properly.

LOOK UP AT THE SKY

Attached: OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH.png (640x480, 1.43M)

Better not be another FUCKING swamp level in this one.

Valley of Defilement = shit
Blighttown = slightly less shit than VoD but the framerate fucks it
Black Gulch = annoying as fuck but thankfully short
Oh fuck no swamp level in Bloodborne, more of this please
Farron Keep = shit AND incredibly lazy, also another TWO FUCKING SWAMPS IN THE DLC
Sunken Valley = the swamp parts are completely skippable thank God, but that little swamp with the Snake Eyes butch in the Depths can fuck off

AND SEEEEEEE

Attached: and see.png (1083x601, 338K)

IM JUST A POOR BOY
WITH A POOR ELDEN RING

vocaroo.com/i/s1jzJmxfCbtr

youtube.com/watch?v=6oJ09dboUTk

JIBUN[spoilerOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: zama.png (1366x768, 1.96M)