They're gonna get rid of the domestic abuse aren't they

They're gonna get rid of the domestic abuse aren't they

Attached: 19350.jpg (320x460, 28K)

>yelling at a woman is domestic abuse

Attached: 1544241952690.png (620x640, 345K)

No. They only increased Barret's violent ecoterrorist extremism in the remake. If anything we'll get more abuse, just to pad the game out.

No, it's an important character arc that he stops blaming her for botching the space launch.

Your mom's pussy gets abused by me every night

Domestic abuse is a key part of the character that they can't get rid of. They might play it much more seriously and not for laughs though. It's not like Tifa'a bust size was important to her arc. If she had a whole subplot about her boobs then I could understand your comparison.

I'm more worried about them toning down or outright removing the horror aspects like the more grotesque looking monsters, shit like Jenova murdering her way through Shinra HQ, Vincent's transformations like Hellmasker, etc. Gotta get that T rating.

After it was confirmed that Square Enix's SJW California ethics committee told the developers to nerf Tifa's chest anything is now possible with censorship.

Attached: Square Enix has an ethics department and it told the Final Fantasy 7 remake developers to restrict T (852x940, 191K)

you know it

ETHICS DEPARTMENT
no amount of mods can save this game now.
it won't survive both Nomura hackery & the SJW & Snoy reps in the ethics department scince nomura is actually letting them make decisions and dictate the direction of the game.

He's a fucking white male, of course he's gonna be privileged abuser

Probably thinking too deep but I like to think that Barret wasn't truly an ecoterroist, just used it as an excuse to get revenge on the Shinra for burning his town down. Every single playable character got fucked by them in some way.

The fact Tifa's chest is gone just appease women means anything harming women is out.

Attached: 1530576170294.jpg (287x462, 66K)

She's still fucking slow.

Cid will probably be cut. No reason for him

They haven't toned it up at all

>Has the airship
>The only person that reasonably tries to stop meteor
>De facto leader while Cloud's all retarded
If there's anyone that's pointless it's fucking Cait Sith

There area a lot of things that wouldn't make sense without Cait Sith though. Would be possible to write him out, but it's more likely they'd cut Vincent and Yuffie out if they need to cut corners since they're optional anyway.

what domestic abuse?
he didnt hit shera, he's not constantly insulting her, and he even screams at cloud's party too in the same situation
He even apologies to her later
We even see a reason why cid resents shera.

nah we will never get that far. square enix will be burned to the ground when its revealed disk 2 is on mobile phones in 2025

>gets the black materia
>provides a different view of the story and adds interesting detail if you bother to talk to him
>is responsible for Barret's disc 2 character development
If there's anyone that's pointless it's fucking Yuffie

No bitch I'm not slow, I'm fast. How do you think I noticed the fault that would have KILLED everyone on the rocket had it not been fixed? I'm also so resolved that I'm ready to give up my life so that my man can live his dream. I don't give a fuck. Come at me bitch

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME BITCH I WILL CUT YOU SO HARD HOW CAN YOU THINK IT'S OK TO CUT MY ***HUSBAND*** WHO IS GOING TO FLY THE AIRSHIP THEN BITCH KEEP YOUR FILTHY CLAWS OFF MY MAN

>Vincent
He is key to the story of the turks/lucrecia/Hojo/Sephiroth.

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have killed everyone, considering when the error does happen everyone is fucking fine beyond Cid having a big piece of metal on him

We'll have to check with the Supreme Commander Ethics Department.

He is very important lore wise, but not as important to the active story in the game, which is why he was optional.

NO. Just let me have this.

women like it when they get yelled at don't worry

Who cares about Tifa's tits. How badly they're going to ruin the Wall Market section is a bigger concern.

>Shera deliberately worked at the speed of a turtle wading through molasses just so Cid would yell at her all the time
Damn she's fucked up

Do you think Cid hate-fucked Shera while yelling obscenities at her?

I LOVE CID

CID IS MY DREAM