What's a Todd got to do in order to get you excited for this Yea Forums?

What's a Todd got to do in order to get you excited for this Yea Forums?

Attached: elder-scrolls-6-is-designed-for-people-to-play-for-57692028.png (500x578, 103K)

that mountain in the background,i want to get on top of it.

Combat that isn't shit on an engine that isn't shit with character building that isn't shit. Literally all you need to do to make Skyrim good

desu I'd be perfectly fine with asset-flipped Skyrim 2: No Dragons This Time

Make animations fluid for fucks sake so my arrow doesnt miss when the bandit instantly turns 90° with no telegraphing

Resign.

2 regions and a new engine

He literally announced TES VII will also take a decade to release because VI will be monetized in different ways over a decade through live service systems, microtransactions, rereleases etc and people are lapping it up like it's a good thing

Not to mention radiant "infinite" quests

It won't ever make me excited because it's the same shitty engine
Bethesda has given its consumers nothing but actual SHIT the last 2-3 years, this years E3 was utter garbage filled to the brim with mobile games and nothing else
Why would you place any trust in these lazy jews?
Todd needs to write an essay on why shitty games are bad forever and an apology

Attached: 1560654655695.png (249x249, 74K)

New engine and bring back classes. If it's in Hammerfell than I'm expecting plenty of redguard waifus to bleach

B-but user! If they change the engine then the modders won't know how to add stuff!

I believe that Toddie said they were not making a new engine, so I am not excited. It will be rushed in order to quell the F76 backlash

ESO has done nothing but hurt people who like Elder Scrolls. It's a shit game and it's the reason we can't get a mainline title.

>it's the reason we can't get a mainline title.
why are you talking out of your ass

Yeah because you’ll have to wait 15 years for the next one. There’s people who were 10 when they played Skyrim who are now 18 and still haven’t had a new TES game. This series is so dead.

Some people might actually argue this and it is fucking retarded
Bethesda should for once in their life release a game that doesn't need mods to fix everything, or at the very least something so great it can stand on its own without mods

Attached: 1515127188949.jpg (1244x2000, 379K)

Then Toddler must ship the game with sex mods built in

Attached: -Zero-Kun's-Secret-First-Time-1.jpg (960x677, 364K)

No, they just want to keep making that TES Online money.

Why release a new single-player game that would take players and attention away from their cash-grab MMO? TES6 would just hurt their TESO money.

Attached: 1554983950985.png (720x757, 788K)

Burn a hard drive containing the Creation Engine on stage and show gameplay running off an engine built in-house to run it.

announce that it's being developed by obsidian instead

can I cum on the snow of the mountains? I like to think my dick is a long spaghetti noodle with penetration power, that attacks the snow e actually gets frozen, but using my pure might of power I can break the ice without hurting myself and let it grow strong again, dick gets small in cold.

scalp and then skin a libcuck and a stormfag on live stream.

>not being a gendertrash transspecies same gender loving dyke hag yestergay

Can we expect day 1 creation club items from TES 6?

Obsidian is busy making Trannies in Space

>2-3 years

Bethesda Softwork's last good product was Skyrim and Skyrim Special Edition

It has been almost 8 years since a good Bethesda game.

It's just a modding platform after you play it for a bit. Took me like 3 years to get around to playing skyrim so I'm not that excited either way.

Sure, I mostly meant the FO76 debacle and how Bethesda is wholly incapable of producing even a mildly functional product

>same shitty engine
this can't be real, surely they're not going to recycle that frankenstein taped together mess?

when is starfield releasing? i expect elder scrolls 6 3 years after it

probably holiday season 2020 because it wasn't at E3 2019. They like to show their games at the E3 before release, so it's probably safe to assume it will be shown in June 2020 and released sometime after that.

There must be somethign wrong with me because I never outright disliked fallout 76 and I adore it now that it's been worked on so hard. I got a fancy backpack and I'm runnign around all cool n shit it's great

Attached: 3a2f766b85743fac04eac4a45ab77673.png (420x420, 85K)

>elder scrolls 5 released when i was 11
>ill be 23 when elder scrolls 6 releases

>467179814
No (You) for you.

Why do we still not know anything about Starfield? What is the point of keeping it hush hush for so long?

yes.

I was 16, so I'll be fucking 28 when it comes out.

I was a carefree kid for Oblivion, and teenager for Skyrim. I'll be pushing 30 when the sequel comes out, and that's why I tell people Bethesda fucked up big time here. They are waiting way too long between releases of their flagship series, and will likely have some market retention issues because of it.

Todd has stated he likes a very short window of time between a game being shown and its release.

Makes marketing cheaper and more effective, I imagine.

Am I supposed to think that quote is bullshit? Most of Bethesda's games are 10+ years old and still widely played today. He's basically just saying "TES6 is designed just like the rest of our games."

TES VI is going to be the biggest abortion in the series. They already confirmed they're still going to use the same engine. Fucking Morrowind used that god damn thing. It's going to be a microtransactioned, pay-for-mods, unfinished, buggy piece of shit on an engine with origins from 2002. You will probably have to buy the mod that fixes the engine's bugs that have been around since FO3. And there are people on this board right now who are going to preorder the most expensive edition.

linux support

Hi Todd

The wait would be fine if each installment was a massive upgrade that pushed the boundaries of the medium. But waiting this long just to release something that will apparently be using old tech makes no sense.

you've gone too far this time todd. you've got to be stopped.

There were people who played NMS since it's launch and thoroughly enjoyed themselves. if you enjoy it then more power to you, i'm sure we can all point to bad games we enjoyed as kids or now.