Do people unironically believe in the concept of redemption? Bad people cannot become good people. If they could...

Do people unironically believe in the concept of redemption? Bad people cannot become good people. If they could, they wouldn't have been bad in the first place.

Attached: arthur.jpg (866x876, 95K)

my dingdindong is big and long

There is no such thing as "good" and "bad" people.

Moral relativism is a coward's fiction.

The vast majority of people don't change.

More stale rdr memes.

And you are pretending that is true because?

that's a sexyass Arthur...

Regret is universal. Some people find it more compelling than others.

The only "redemption" that exists is in acknowledging Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. Nothing else matters.

Howdy Mister

Attached: 1559182179474.jpg (1107x1200, 154K)

True.

oh my......

More

What are some games beside RDR where a character fails their redemption arc?

Attached: seriesfinale.jpg (1200x700, 54K)

Yeah, circumstances can force people to be bad from a point of view, and it doesn't mean they will always be bad.

Redemption requires sacrifice and commitment. You have to truly get dragged down from your high horse to have a shot at it, eg. Jaime Lannister.

h-howdy f-feller........

I've seen it happen, user. It's a miracle, but it can happen. If a bad person comes to reflect that he must change than he can through his will. Morality is a strange thing. It comes along when you age and learn from your parent(s). It's a choice to make yourself better than yesterday.

This. The concept of good and evil is childish and shows you have the moral understanding of a 12-year old.

Have you ever heard of a man named Jesus Christ?

Terrorists are not evil because they likely had a bad upbringing. So deep! Only someone with a "child" mentally would disagree.

Okay libtard.

I bet you think the United States is always the "good guy".

I'm sure someone supporting their cause would unironically agree, so nice self-ownage.

Sins are not dirt you wash away.
Redemption implies to much. Not being an ass is easier than typing this post.

To say the terrorists are evil, you need prove their actions are evil which is impossible because evil is a made up concept for things we value as bad.

This.
I knew a guy who was certainly not bad by nature but just a weak individual. He went from good kid to bad adult until he went into hiding, nobody here knows where and how he is now.
Had his parents and friends not been as shitty as they were, he'd probably be an average guy now. If he ever grows a spine I'm sure he will.

Imagine being this retarded
>America is the good guy and Russians the bad guy!

I think the United States government is usually the bad guy.

>seething russian

It is one thing for someone who has made mistakes in the past to have a redeeming moment. It is another thing entirely for a life long monster to completely change their ways.

Call of Juarez depending on the ending you go for